Adam & Yvonne, A Most Unique Couple Pt. 02

Story Info
Unique couple continue onto marriage.
1.6k words
4.48
8.1k
8
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's disclaimer: The characters in this work of fiction, involved in sexual activities, are all over the age of 18.

If you thought part 1 started out hectic, then read on. The ensuing weeks, since Yvonne and I connected, were even more frenzied. Yes, I passed the Bar. We celebrated with several marathon bedroom sessions. Sometimes we remembered protection, sometimes not. We talked, at length about a long term commitment. It was during one of these discussions, we decided to get married. With the difference in our ages, plus the racial difference, we thought it best to visit my grand parents, first.

It was on a Sunday late morning, as we cuddled in bed, waiting for Marie to finish napping, when I got a terrible case of horns. I reached over, softly stroking her left breast, rubbing her nipple, as gently as required, with Yvonne still nursing Marie. Turning to face me, taking my face in her hands, Yvonne started kissing me, pushing her tongue inside my mouth.

One hand went into my briefs, running up and down my quickly responding cock.

"Hmmmm, that's nice," I said.

Keep it up and we may never visit my grand parents, today, I thought. Rolling on top of me, taking my fully erect manhood in her hand and guiding into her very wet slit.

She started riding up and down like someone dying of thirst, getting a cold glass of water. With her boobs bouncing up and down, my mouth caught a nipple, and my tongue brought it to attention, quickly. As we were both ready to explode, we heard the start of Marie's babbling. Since she was not crying, we knew we had time to finish. With my hands holding her boobs, and her riding me up and down, we both exploded and fell onto each other panting.

"Wow," I whispered, "what got into you?"

"Well," she responded, "I'm late."

"I'm never late," she said, smiling.

"Does this mean you are OK with us having another child?" I asked.

"Do we have a choice?" she responded. We both already considered Marie my daughter, too, not just hers. I got Marie out of her crib, as she was just starting to climb out. Sitting on our bed, I asked Yvonne if she should move Marie and herself into my house, as it was bigger by a bedroom, and a little nicer.

"I also think we might want to plan a wedding," I said, "even if you are not pregnant." She just smiled her most wide, glowing smile, and nodded her assent.

Smiling, we got dressed, changed Marie, and headed for lunch, with my grand parents.

Yvonne had a great relationship with my grandparents from being neighbors since they owned the house, for years, we were going to be living in.

Just as soon as we walked in, my grandma jumped up and looked us straight in the eye and said, "are you two getting married?" I guess women have this sixth sense.

"Are you physic?" came shooting out of my mouth. Pops grabbed me in a big hug, and with a very serious look asked us if we were ready for all the questioning we were sure to get.

My grammie, being the logical of the two of them, asked if we were ready for the talk among our family and friends.

"I think we are," I muttered, with Yvonne agreeing. We were ready for all the questions we had discussed, at length with ourselves.

We said we were, and then told them both we were visiting her family, the following Saturday.

During the week, I had a fairly light work load, still learning my job. I did have one client who just plain pissed me off. If stupidity was a crime, he would be doing life. The skinny, pimply faced white wanna be, comes into my little cubicle, looks at me, and says, "I'm so glad they didn't assign some 'jungle bunny' to defend me." I honestly felt like tossing him out my 8th floor window.

Without saying a word, I turned the picture of Yvonne and Marie around, saying, "meet my fiance and daughter," now get out of my office and try again, I said keeping my temper under control.

My supervisor came in, and told me she overheard this jerk, and assigned him to an African/American lady in our office. Justice still lives on.

I figured I had nowhere to go but up, after that exchange.

Saturday finally arrived, and we started heading over to meet Yvonne's parents, Charles and Mary Wright. All they knew about me was my name was Adam, and I was a lawyer.

Entering her childhood home, you could have heard a pin drop. Marie was quiet, for a change. I offered my hand and said, "Hello, Mr Wright, I'm Adam."

I then greeted both Mrs Wright, and Yvonne's older sister, Gloria.

"I have to ask you, Adam, how old are you?" Mr Wright said. I told them all that I was 21, and before they asked, I explained how I got to where I was at that tender age.

All this time, Mrs Wright, Mary, had been looking at her younger daughter and then, as if a light bulb went off, said, loudly, "Vonnie, are you pregnant?"

Charles didn't look at his daughter, but gave me a stare, and just shook his head, slowly.

"Hmm, hmm hmm."

"Young man, does this give me a chance to finally have a male in the family?"

This was followed by a huge hug, then he stood back, glaring at us both, and before he got the words out, we announced our wedding plans. Just as with my grand parents, they questioned us about being ready for the remarks about race and age differences. We both admitted we were.

Talking through dinner, Yvonne, Mary and Gloria didn't seem to notice I was there. With Marie on her grandpa's lap, all I did was listen, and nod every so often. Another lesson on how to be a husband. And son in law.

Finally, we headed back to our house.

When we got Marie changed, fed and in her crib, we fell onto the sofa. I was exhausted, but it seemed as if Yvonne had other thoughts.

Laying in my arms, she let her right hand wander down to my crotch, softly rubbing my cock. Pushing my boxer briefs down, she leaned over, taking the head of my cock into her very warm mouth. With all our sex, since we started, giving oral wasn't high on her favorite list. I never pushed it, as I never felt deprived, and she told me it wasn't her thing. In fact, though, she was very good at it.

Slowly, softly licking up one side and down the other, I don't think I had ever been this hard. Cupping my balls, I knew I wasn't going to last very long. As I started tensing up, I tried moving her head off of me, but she started bobbing up and down faster, and faster.

As I started to cum, she kept only the head of my cock in her mouth, and turned slightly, letting my cum slide out of her mouth, and straight down my still hard shaft.

"Oh, my God," was all I could say. After a quick cleaning, she gave me the biggest grin, pushing me down on the sofa, climbing onto my still hard, solid 6+ inches. Slowly moving up and down letting me play with her very soft breasts but rock hard nipples, we made love for the next half hour, or so. But who was keeping time?

By they time she had several more climaxes, and me one more huge one, we collapsed in bed. Then, after spending what I thought a longer time than usual in the bathroom, she finally came out, with one hand behind her, she turned on the lamp, with this silly little grin.

"It's blue, Adam, I'm pregnant, for positive." She then showed me the home pregnancy test, waving it as if it were a flag.

I asked why she let her family think she was, before this test?

"I was fairly certain, and Mom guessed", she added. Shrugging her shoulders, we fell into a very sound sleep.

The next few months flew by, with added work. Being embarrassed by her Ob/Gyn doctor, who told me what positions were and were not safe in the later months of pregnancy. Luckily, her doctor was an older woman, so it seemed a little easier. I was smart enough to know just by looking at my growing wife, what was possible and what was not.

One position that got a great deal of play was her added taste for going down on me. That could be done the easiest, and who was I to object. I was always ready to return the favor.

My added work load kept my mind busy, and Yvonne's very skilled mouth kept my cock more than satisfied. We both were very happy just going down on each other.

We were also blessed with Marie, at just over eleven months of age, starting to walk! I would sit and wonder how this little angel can go from crawling, one day, to holding onto the coffee table, the next, to full on walking within a week. I realized this was one less worry, with her brother/sister on the way.

As I walked through the door, very tired, from my very first trial, on my own, (I won) I was greeted by Yvonne sitting on a chair, with her to go bag at her feet.

"Is it time?" I asked, looking like the village idiot.

She just calmly stood, handed me her bag, and off we went to the hospital. Lucky for us, it was close, because 90 minutes after getting her prepped, Anna Yvonne made her appearance into the world.

Grandpa Charles was more than pleased with another grand daughter. Which us lucky, because we both agreed, this is it.

Oh, and my grand parents couldn't stop calling family and friends letting them all know about their first great grand child.