All Comments on 'Adam has Lost the Use of His Hands'

by chris99999

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
soul71soul71over 5 years ago

You are going to continue this, yes? You have my interest pegged on if he gets lucky with the aunt and sister.

TryingnottoquitTryingnottoquitover 5 years ago
Great Beginning!

Looking forward to the next chapter.

grayge37grayge37over 5 years ago
Very good! Earned five stars.

Looking forward to your next chapter with Aunty June and later with sister Ava.

arrowglassarrowglassover 5 years ago
What a great start!

Now...looking for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Deja vous?

Very good but seems familiar. Rewrite? Still a 5!!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

I love son loses use of hands stories. This was one of the better ones.

sparkle8sparkle8over 5 years ago
Next Chapter

There will be one, right? Right? Gotta find out how Aunt June gets seduced. Then sister Ava. Wow. Can't wait.

MiniwandMiniwandover 5 years ago
Good but could be better

Your story feels rushed. You write it without much description and just give pure facts. I didn't manage to get sucked in the story. You need more description to imerge us into your story.

Moreover the sex scenes are way too short and they lack teasing. You have to have us anticipate the sex scene and then deliver a hot sex scene longer than 5 sentences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I look forward to part 2 & 3 of this story.

sabra16023sabra16023over 5 years ago
More More

Great read. Waiting for next chapters. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Familiar

I feel like we've read this before! Your take on someone elses idea maybe? That's not a bad thing. Theres very few original ideas out there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Classic

This cliché scenario never gets old

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Great Storyline Well Written*****

Very entertaining read. Looking forward to future Chapters. Thanks for sharing.

ThitabeThitabeover 5 years ago
I loved this story

I really enjoyed this story and I am looking foreword to chapters two and three, being Aunt June and sister Ava.

chris99999chris99999over 5 years agoAuthor
Familiar?

Thanks for reading my story and for all your comments.

The idea of not being able to use your hands is not a new one, however apart from that this story is 100% original. It's a result of my dirty mind and vivid imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good

It's a good one and want more of it soon

boatbummboatbummover 5 years ago
Sweet And Lovely

There's nothing quite like a mother's loving touch, eh? I'm in my 70s, and I still remember with fondness "bath time" with Mommy when I was a young-un..... ;-)

Looking forward to chapters with Aunty & Sis! Thanks for this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
And SO!!

What happens next?? What about Ava his sister???

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonover 5 years ago
Looking forward to Chapter Two and

Aunty June.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 5 years ago
Great start

Loved it. Checking out the second chapter now.

cruisewestcruisewestalmost 5 years ago
Good Story

You so write a good story line and I have seen the same in other stories you have written. Keep writing more, you have a good writing style.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
Good start !!!!!.^*!^*!^*!

Can't wait for pt.2 and pt.3, hope there as hot as pt.1 . Good read.....THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Is the story gonna continue? Would be nice

HuskyoneHuskyoneover 3 years ago

Mmmmmm, very sexy. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was good, but knickers ... and what color were they?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too fast. You should build up more sexual tension.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So ooo, Good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 stars good story well told

bare5747bare5747about 2 years ago

awesome story, I hope there's more to cum maybe with your aunt

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
If

If he can hold a coffee cup,how come he can't hold his cock?.

CcatoneCcatonealmost 2 years ago

I have to say I actually couldn't do things for myself and family a friends had with normal things and a lot more. I was asked by friend to go by a few golf club to fix lights on 17 & 18 holes. It was around 3pm,cloudy June 14th, I climbed the tree where lights were and a junction box, I woke up in an ambulance smelling burnt hair try to move I black out again I woke again in the hospital my wife and my mother in law and daughters were there I was strapped to the bed. I was wrapped up like a mummy only my nostrils opened and a slit for my mouth. I was hit by lightning I had first degree burns on top of my body, all the hair burned off all of my body a 3rd degree burn on my arm. It was really bad sun burn but near 2nd degree, they gave me choice that I could stay at the hospital or go home my wife could help me with taking a bath use a brush in the shower twice a day for 6 weeks and put an ointment (silvadene), my aunt worked with her husband at a drugs store my wife bought 2 cases of gauge and 2 case silvadene. I bled and in pain all the time I tried not thinking about it. Yes it hurt like hell, but I was naked all the time I was barely sleeping after a few days I being nude in front of everyone didn't phase me at all. I I was bald over my entire body before it became a fade have a catheter which made bleed couldn't do hardly anything with my hands moving hurt and I was told to drink lots of water. The catheter was very painful my urinary channel was small and it took time a lots lube get it in and bled it hurt really bad when my dick got hard and bled more after 5 days after a few calls to the Dr we removed it now my daughters were more interested in in nursing me back to health they were 18 and 17, I was the talk of the time. We only knew about 5 of our neighbors but after 2 weeks (my wife kept count neighbors all were females except for 1 male, but all of my relatives had came by a few times the women that fact that upper half was wrapped up mummy looking and couldn't see anyone. I was had to calm down my daughters about where to clean and how long I learned years later that they had some of their girlfriends over looking at me. I was mystery to many that had been hit by lightning. My aunt was a naughty woman she took liberties with her nursing which was very happy with. There lots things you learn after your children are adults, the fact I nude for over six weeks being ushered to to the toilet having your penis held and having your butt wiped and washed. Having the hell teased out of you. I also found out that my dick had been measured and held by a few neighbors and your daughters aided in all and it was harmless more out curiosity. It the kinky neighbors and relatives that got their kinks on.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

One down, two to go.... Looking forward to his stay with Aunty June to see just how she handles her nephew with the large dick. Glad his Mom finally came around to letting him fuck her, it was nice, just what about every son wishes for.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchris99999@chris99999
Well educated and interested in lots of things. All my stories are 100% fiction. They are the result of a dirty mind and a vivid imagination.