Adam has Lost the Use of His Hands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chris99999
chris99999
3,990 Followers

"Do you think I can have a bath tonight?"

"No, you only had one yesterday. Tomorrow morning at eleven you have to go to the hospital to have your hands checked and new bandages put on. You are having one before you go. I don't want them thinking that I can't look after you."

"But I can't wait."

Mother looked at me, then she understood. It wasn't the washing that I wanted.

She muttered "Men, is that all you think about?"

"Please, I will be quick."

"No, it's too much messing about to run the bath now."

I pleaded, "Just do it here."

There was silence, was she thinking about it?

"No, it will be too messy."

I blurted out "I could come in your mouth." Then I quickly added "So that there will be no mess."

The silence was longer this time, I was now regretting saying it, but then she surprised me with "OK, but be quick."

It was good, she was obviously skilled at it. I wondered how many times she had done this to my father, and did he enjoy it as much as I was enjoying it now? She had asked me to be quick but she was not rushing me. It had taken her a few minutes to determine how much she could comfortably swallow, she settled on about six inches. I closed my eyes and waited for the inevitable, surprisingly I lasted another five minutes, all due to her amazing technique. When I did come it felt as if it would never end. She struggled to swallow it.

Licking her lips she said "That was a mouthful."

"Thanks, if you hadn't done it I would not have been able to sleep."

"I know what you mean."

I looked at her, I could see the frustration on her face. I was shocked, I hadn't given any thought to her needs.

"Sorry, I have only been thinking about myself. Will you."

She completed it for me "Play with myself later?"

"I don't know. Most of the time when I do it leaves me more frustrated. It's not the same on your own."

"I can help you."

She just pointed to my hands.

I shook my head and said "I can suck your big nipples."

"No, that will still leave me frustrated."

"How about I suck your nipples and you finger yourself?"

She hesitated before saying "We can try."

She didn't sound very enthusiastic, I just hoped it would give her the relief she needed.

When I sucked on her nipple I was in heaven. It was nice and thick, just what I like. I started slowly at first then I milked her hard. I heard her gasp, then I saw her hand frantically trying to get inside her knickers. She was struggling but when I heard her moan I knew her fingers had found her cunt. I quickly switched to the other nipple and give it the same treatment.

"Suck harder."

I did, then I switched again and sucked that one as hard as I could.

"Don't stop, don't stop. My cunt is going to come."

I smiled, I had no intention of stopping. A few seconds later her cunt exploded, with a loud moan she climaxed and her body stiffened. It was a couple of minutes before she recovered.

She was still short of breath but managed to say in a low voice "That was good."

I was pleased for her.

When she was putting her bra back on she looked at me and said "My nipples are sore, what did you do to them?" She didn't sound annoyed.

I shrugged my shoulders "You did say suck harder."

She laughed, "Yes I did say that."

Bath time the following day was quick and perfunctory, there was no time for anything extra even if I had wanted it. We had to be at the hospital for eleven and we were running a bit late.

We got there just in time.

"Your hands are healing well. I will get the nurse to put fresh bandages on. Is the pain any better?"

"It's a lot better, I am now taking less of the painkillers."

"That's good."

He then turned to mother and said "Mrs Jones you are doing a good job looking after him."

Mother beamed with pride, "Thanks doctor."

"Keep up the good work, I will see you in another week."

Whilst driving back home mother was in a good mood.

"The first week hasn't been as difficult as I thought it would be. In fact I have enjoyed looking after you."

I had certainly enjoyed it.

"Aunty June rang last night, just after you went to bed. She was asking how you were. I think she is actually looking forward to looking after you."

I was dreading it. She is quite strict, and at times even scary. I certainly wouldn't get any 'relief' from her. I had a mental image of her looking at my cock in disgust, and handling it only when it was strictly necessary. I shuddered.

"Are you cold? I can turn the heating up."

I just nodded, it was a bit cold in the car, but it was the thought of Aunty June attending to me that had made me shudder. It was now too hot, but in five minutes we would be home.

Two days later Aunty June visited us. She talked mostly with mother but when she did speak to me she made me feel like a small child. When mother mentioned that sometimes she had to take me to the toilet in the middle of the night Aunty June gave me a look that said 'We will not have any of that nonsense when I am looking after you'. She stayed late, I was glad when she eventually left, but I tried not to show it.

"I am going to bed. Do you think I will be OK with Aunty June next week?"

Mother gave me a reassuring smile, "Yes, her bark is worse that her bite. Deep down she is quite soft."

I muttered, under my breath, "Very deep down."

That night I couldn't sleep, not because of pain but because of a throbbing erection. I tried rubbing it against the bed sheet but it was uncomfortable. I looked at my watch, it was only eleven, mother might still be awake. Her bedroom door was closed but I could hear the television, I knocked.

"Come in. Do you need the toilet?"

As I approached the bed I could see mother looking at my crotch.

"I can see what you need, pass me the tissue box."

I did as she asked then I sat next to her on the bed.

"Can we do what we did last time?"

"I would like to but my nipples are still a bit sore." She sounded disappointed.

"But don't worry, I will let you put it in my mouth."

"What if I lick you?"

Mother looked shocked.

"Don't you like that?"

"I do, I like it a lot. I just don't think we should."

I didn't understand, "Why?"

"Me giving you relief, when you can't do it yourself, feels OK."

"But I sucked your tits."

"Yes, but touching me down below is a lot more intimate."

"We can try it."

Mother gave a short laugh, "When you have your tongue in my cunt and you are licking my clit am I going to say stop?"

"Sorry, it was a stupid thing to say. What if you close your eyes and imagine it is somebody else doing it?"

There was silence, she was thinking about it. Without saying anything we both knew that the somebody else was my father.

In a low voice she said "He was very good at it."

She was weakening, I kept quiet waiting for her to decide.

"OK, but just this once. Now get that stupid grin off your face or I might change my mind."

Her cunt had a strong musky smell, and she was already juicy when I started to lick her. I loved the taste of it. I was surprised that she was shaved, for some reason I had just assumed she would be hairy, but I was glad, I prefer a bald cunt. I was taking my time, if she meant what she had said about doing this just once then I wanted to make the most of it. She was also taking her time with my cock, her mouth was moving nice and slowly, there was no danger of her making me come too soon.

I spent a few minutes exploring her lips, at times sucking them into my mouth. When she started to wiggle her bottom I knew it was time to move to her clit, I heard her gasp when I found it. It was nicely swollen, ready to be licked. I was gentle at first, then I started to lick it harder, she responded by sucking me harder. We now had a nice rhythm going, I could feel myself moving towards a climax. After another five minutes or so I was getting close, however she got there first. My cock was now out of her mouth and she was moaning and writhing about. I managed to get my head out and I waited for her to finish, eventually she was still.

"That was good. I always used to come first then your father would fuck me hard."

Was she telling me what she wanted me to do now? When I looked at her she must have realised what I was thinking.

"NO."

I was disappointed but that changed when she put my cock back into her mouth. Two minutes later I climaxed. It felt good, but as I poured it down her throat I wondered what it would be like instead to shoot it deep into her juicy cunt.

Over breakfast I could tell mother wanted to speak to me about something, but she seemed hesitant. I wondered if it was about last night. Eventually it came out.

"It was nice what you did to me, but I don't think we should do it again."

"That's fine by me."

I gave her a reassuring smile, but deep down I was disappointed.

"And also I am giving you a bath tonight."

This time my smile was genuine. I might not be able to suck on her cunt again but tonight I would get relief from her hand, or possibly her mouth.

"But it's JUST a wash."

I could tell from the tone of her voice that she meant it. I was now beginning to think that this might be the end of it.

The next day I was on my best behaviour. Mother was very attentive to my needs, but there was no hint of anything sexual. We then had a nice evening together watching television.

"Goodnight, I am off to bed."

"Goodnight Adam. Before I forget, there is a film on tomorrow night, will you watch it with me?"

"What is it?"

It was one I had never heard off, she had to explain to me what it was about. It was a Romcom, definitely not a film I wanted to see. However she seemed keen for me to watch it with her.

I did a loud fake groan and said "Do I have to?"

She laughed then said "YES."

After all she had done for me the least I could do was watch a film with her.

"And if you want you can cuddle up to me on the sofa, that's if you want to?"

I nodded my head vigorously, this time she giggled. I smiled to myself as I went to bed. She had said cuddle but we both understood that it meant a lot more than that.

I spent most of the next day waiting for the film to start. It was on at eight so I had a long frustrating wait.

It was now about to start and mother was in her bedroom, I shouted to her, "It's on in five minutes."

Two minutes later she appeared wearing a short nightie. I stared at her, there was no bra and I wondered if she had any knickers on.

"It's just a nightie."

"Sorry for staring, you took me by surprise."

"It's comfortable, and when the film ends I will just go straight to bed. I can put my clothes back on if you want?"

She was smiling as she said the last part so I knew she was teasing me.

The film was better than I thought it would be, she was enjoying it and I was as well, but I would never admit that. I was also enjoying the feel of her body against mine. We were snuggled up together under a blanket, and for most of the time my cock was straining against my trousers. If I had known she was just going to wear a nightie I would have changed into my pyjamas. It felt as if we would eventually do something together but I was waiting for her to take the lead.

"I want to watch the end of it but I am getting tired. I think I will watch it in bed."

I was desperately trying to think of something to say that would make her stay, but then she said "Come to bed and watch it with me."

I wasn't sure if she was genuinely tired or if it was her way of getting me into her bed.

We moved quickly, she didn't want to miss anything. We were now in her bedroom with the television on.

"I need the bathroom."

She almost ran out of the room, two minutes later she was back, breathless.

"She got into bed than asked "What did I miss?"

Nothing much had happened, but she still wanted all the details. I explained as best I could, we then settled down to watch it. However I was uncomfortable and I kept fidgeting.

"What's a matter with you?"

"It's my trousers."

"Well take them off then."

"I would if I could."

"Sorry, I forgot."

She had them off in record time.

"I suppose I had better take your underwear off as well."

When that was done she sighed, "Now can we get back to watching the film?"

I just grinned, I was now happy spooning against her. It didn't take long for the inevitable to happen, for my cock to start to rise. Mother noticed it when it reached its full length.

"I don't want that poking me in the back for the next fifteen minutes until the film ends."

"Sorry, I can't help it."

"Move down a bit and put it between my legs."

I moved down but was struggling, everything is difficult when you can't use your hands. She must have realised I needed her help, without taking her eyes of the television she reached behind and did it for me.

I had now lost all interest in the film, all I could think about was that the shaft of my cock was touching her cunt lips, I just wished it was the head, then I would be able to push it in. Very slowly I started to move my cock, to rub it against her. Mother didn't say anything so I continued, but this time doing longer strokes. After a couple of minutes I noticed that she was pushing back against me, then slowly she opened her legs a bit more, giving me better access to her cunt. Good, she was enjoying it as well.

I was now getter bolder, the strokes were longer and at times the head of my cock was brushing against her opening. When that happened mother seemed to push back against me harder, as if she wanted me inside her. What we were doing now was good but I desperately wanted to fuck her, I decided to try. I stopped rubbing against her and positioned my cock against her cunt, I could feel her lips part, a little push and I would be in.

We were now both still. I was anxiously waiting for some sign from her for me to continue, it felt as if she was trying to decide.

"Don't do anything." Her voice was firm, no doubt that she meant it.

My heart sank, she wasn't willing.

Then she added "Until the film ends."

Did she mean continue as before, or fuck her?

"When it ends what do you want me to do?"

There was a nervous giggle from her, "Fuck me of course."

My eyes were now back on the television, praying for it to end. As the credits rolled I gave a long sigh of relief.

"I thought it would never end."

Mother laughed, "I hope you last longer than that."

I didn't say anything, I responded by pushing the first inch in. There was a low moan from her.

"That feels good. It's been a long time."

I slowly pushed more in, she moaned again.

"That feels even better, I want as much of your big cock as I can take."

When I stopped most of it was in, I was surprised, she is not very big so I had expected her to have a small cunt.

"I have never been filled up like this before. I can feel it deep inside me."

"Are you OK?"

"Yes, fuck me, but not too hard at first. I have never had such a big one inside me so I don't know if I can take it."

I needed to be careful, not just for her but for me as well. I was highly excited and if I didn't concentrate I would come too quickly.

I did as she asked, starting slowly, but doing long strokes the full length of my cock. Each time I hit the top of her cunt she moaned. As I gradually upped the pace her moaning increased.

"Let me know when you are ready to come, then I will fuck you harder."

Between moans she managed to say "No, not yet."

I was now finding it hard work. Ideally I would have liked to get her on all fours and fuck her hard from behind whilst holding her hips, instead I had to hold onto her as best I could with my elbows.

A few minutes later there was a "Yes" from her.

I ignored her.

"YES", this time it was a lot louder.

I knew what she wanted, but I was teasing her.

I said "What?", but before she could reply I fucked her hard.

She gave a long loud moan. I smiled to myself, then I fucked her even harder. She lasted another thirty seconds before climaxing, she was loud, very loud. I was still going.

"Stop, I can't take anymore."

After two more stokes I came, it was a big one for me as well. I was the first to recover.

"That was good, did you enjoy it?"

There was a purring sound from mother followed by "Yes."

I laughed.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing really, it's just the way you said it."

"It was good, very good. That big cock of yours has reached parts of my cunt that no other cock has. I tried to resist but it was too much, I needed your cock."

"Glad you liked it."

She giggled, "But I am going to be sore again later on, but this time my cunt."

"Sorry, next time I will have to be more careful."

Mother didn't reply, so there might actually be a next time. If there was it would have to be soon, in three days she would be back at work and Aunty June would be taking care of me.

"I was just thinking of Aunty June."

"Whilst you were fucking me?"

"NO, of course not."

When she laughed I knew she wasn't serious.

"Why do I have to go to her place, can't she come and stay here? We have room."

"I wanted her to do that, I could help when I got back from work, but she said no. I think it's because she doesn't want me interfering."

"You could ask her again?"

"There is no point, you know what she is like. Anyway, don't you think you should now be getting back to your own bed?"

"Can't I sleep here with you?"

"No, it would not be proper for a son to sleep in the same bed as his mother. What would the neighbours think?"

She had said it with straight face and I almost believed she meant it, that was until she burst out laughing. However she did make me go back to my own room.

The next day was an anti-climax, mother was indeed sore and she made it clear that she wasn't interested in being fucked again. However she said that it was only because it would be uncomfortable for her, so there was the promise of more later on, but time was running out before I would be leaving her. In the evening she gave me a bath because I was going to the hospital tomorrow morning. I declined her offer to relieve me, she seemed surprised but didn't say anything. Now that I had experienced her cunt I was holding out for that rather than her hand.

This time we got to the hospital ten minutes early.

"Mrs Jones his hands are healing really well, I am pleased."

Looking at me the doctor said "Is she pampering you?"

"Yes she is."

"In my experience a mother always looks after her son's needs."

I smiled at him, if he only knew what needs she was looking after he would be shocked. I glanced at mother, she was blushing.

In the car I tried to mimic the doctor, "In my experience a mother always looks after her son's needs."

She giggled before saying "Stop it, I am trying to drive."

When we arrived home, and she was parking the car in the drive, I said "What time is Aunty June picking me up tomorrow?"

"Nine, you need to be ready, she will be here at nine on the dot. Also I need to be in work at ten."

In the evening I tried hinting to mother that I wanted her, she just ignored me, eventually I blurted it out, "Can we do it again?"

"Yes, but later."

However she didn't sound keen, I felt guilty for asking. I watched television with her until eleven when she said that she was going to bed, she didn't ask me to join her. I was disappointed but I didn't want to push it.

I had a restless night, probably because I was frustrated. I even dreamt that I was fucking her, but this time I had the use of my hands. When mother woke me early I was still tired.

"I need to dress you, then breakfast. If you are not ready I will never hear the end of it from her."

Breakfast was good. As soon as mother had fed me the last of it she took the plate away.

chris99999
chris99999
3,990 Followers