Adam has Lost the Use of His Hands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chris99999
chris99999
3,983 Followers

"I need to wash up before she comes, if the kitchen is not tidy she will pass some comment."

She was now leant over the sink washing the dishes. Whilst she concentrated on doing that I fixed my eyes on her bottom. It was a bottom that I would like to get my hands on, and it was wiggling nicely as she worked. I looked at the clock on the wall, quarter to nine, just enough time for a quick one, that is if she was willing.

I pressed against her from behind.

"What are you doing?"

"What does it look like?"

I saw her glance at the clock, so she was willing.

"There is no time."

"There is if we are quick."

There was silence as she decided, then she turned round and unzipped me. It was a struggle for her to get my cock out because I was already getting hard. At one point I was worried that she might stop, but eventually it was free. She then reached up and took her knickers off.

As she leant against the sink, with her bottom sticking out and her legs wide, I waited for her to lift her skirt up. I didn't dare look at the clock.

"Fuck, I forgot you can't use your hands."

She sounded as desperate as I was.

It was now out of the way and I was pushing against her cunt, she was pushing back and opening her legs even wider to help me. We only had a few minutes so it was frantic. I was fucking her as hard as I could and she was taking all of my cock.

"I am almost there, fuck me harder."

I wasn't sure if I could, but I would try.

"Bend over more, that might help."

She did, it was now a bit easier for me to fuck her. It must also have been better for her because she was now making more noise. We would soon be finished, but then I heard the doorbell.

"Don't stop, don't stop."

I wasn't going to, I was about to come. As I poured it into her I could feel her start to tense.

"This is what my sister needs, a good hard fuck with a big cock."

Then she climaxed. My cock was already going limp but I could feel her cunt contracting against it.

The doorbell rang again, I quickly pulled out.

"No time to get you decent, go upstairs I will let her in."

As I left the kitchen I could see her putting her knickers back on.

From the bathroom I heard mother greet Aunty June, she apologised for keeping her waiting. Surprisingly there was no sarcastic reply from her sister, she must be in a good mood. I smiled, we had got away with it.

Five minutes later mother joined me.

She giggled before saying "That was a close shave. I told her I was busy in the kitchen."

"Yes, busy being fucked."

She was trying not to laugh as she put my cock back in and zipped me up.

"Let me look at you, I think we can go downstairs now. I can't see any stains on your trousers. When both of you have gone I am changing my knickers, they are soaking wet with what you pumped into me."

I smiled, she had made the last part sound like a compliment.

"Hello Adam, are you ready now?"

"Hello Aunty June, yes I am."

"Good, we need to leave now. It's a two hour drive."

There was barely time to say goodbye to mother before I was in the car. Aunty June was obviously keen to leave, I wasn't, but there was no point in delaying the inevitable. As we drove off it looked as if mother was crying, I don't think Aunty June noticed.

Perhaps I was being a bit unfair to her, the next two weeks could not possibly be as good as the two weeks with mother, however they might not be as bad as I was imagining they would be.

It would certainly be interesting the first time she saw my cock, and what if I got an erection in front of her? I smiled to myself, if I was careful I might even be able to have some fun with her!

chris99999
chris99999
3,983 Followers