Adam in Asia - Entertaining Liz

Story Info
Adam looks after a visiting executive.
4.4k words
4.53
4.2k
2
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 03/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Writer61
Writer61
47 Followers

I have been dreaming up stories for years but, until recently, none had ever been shared.

Inspiration for some of the people and events described is drawn from my own experience, but it is overwhelmingly a work of fiction.

Constructive criticism is welcome.

Prologue

After graduating with a degree in International Finance I had landed a great job at a major consulting company. After a period at their head office in London I was posted to Singapore as a member of the regional team.

Singapore

One day my boss, a Singaporean guy known as TK, called me to his office. He told me that Liz, a senior exec in the London office was going to be visiting soon, and that I was to be her 'bag-carrier' during the trip, which meant making sure that she was in the right place at the right time, and so on.

At that point I had only been in Singapore for six months or so and did not feel qualified for the role. We were encouraged to be open, so I told him that. He laughed and explained that the company believed in 'throwing people in at the deep end', plus he was sure that I already knew enough to get Liz from point A to point B.

During my time in London, I had met Liz briefly a couple of times, and knew her reputation as smart and hard-working person who expected the same from those around her. Obviously, this could boost my career, or trash it. I was petrified.

So, a couple of weeks later, on a Sunday afternoon I was standing outside the arrivals area at Changi airport. As Liz emerged from the customs area she looked around and spotted me.

"Hi Adam, thanks for meeting me" she said.

"No problem," I replied, "can I take your bag?"

She nodded and passed the handle of her wheeled case to me.

"Taxis are this way" I explained, nodding to the short queue a few yards away. An imbecile could have found their way to a cab, and her bag certainly didn't need anyone to carry it. What a farce!

I smiled obsequiously.

In the taxi I learned that this was her first visit to Singapore. She had studied Spanish and Portuguese at university so most of career had been focussed on South America, but a new role meant she would now be involved in Asia too.

I asked what, if anything, she wanted to do that evening. Expecting her to be tired from the long flight I was surprised when she told me that she wanted to freshen up and then go out for dinner.

"OK, I think we can manage that. Any allergies, preferences for cuisine, that sort of thing?"

"Something Asian but not fish. Is that possible?"

I nodded, "sure!".

When we got to her hotel, I told her to take as long as she wanted and that I would wait for her in the lobby. As I did I came up with a scheme, a bit of a joke, because I had heard Liz liked a laugh. Too bold? We'd see.

An hour and a half later we got into a taxi. I have no idea why she took so long to get ready, but could not ask.

I asked the driver to take us to Chinatown. After paying the fare I led her through the warren of streets, past shops and restaurants, many still sporting decorations from the Chinese New Year celebrations a few weeks before. Eventually I reached the restaurant I had chosen. Despite the location it specialised in Thai food.

A waiter offered us both menus, but Liz declined.

"You choose, just remember 'no fish'. It would be a tragedy to end your career so quickly."

I nodded then studied the menu.

In the last six months I had eaten a lot of Thai food and had a pretty good idea of what was on offer. I asked her a couple of questions such as 'spicy or not?' and 'pork or chicken?' then signalled for the waiter to come over.

I ordered several of dishes and, with Liz's agreement, two bottles of Singha beer.

Our drinks came quickly, and we chinked glasses.

The first portions of food arrived soon after. Liz got stuck in.

More arrived and were swiftly dispatched, the woman had an appetite.

"We're in Chinatown, but this is Thai food, right?"

Busted.

"Yes" I answered meekly.

"Good one!" she chuckled, then, rising to her feet "got to use the little girl's room".

She returned with a puzzled look on her face. "Three bathrooms?"

I nodded, "Men, Women, and Khatoey".

Understanding dawned, "of course, the famous ladyboys. I should have realised.

"I think you are going to be a great guide to the region, Adam."

"Thanks," I muttered, "I'll do my best".

We finished our meal and took a cab back to the hotel. We arranged a time to meet in the morning and I headed back to my small, but conveniently located, apartment.

~~~

Next morning I was waiting for Liz in the hotel lobby at 8:30 as agreed. As requested, the taxi that had brought me was waiting outside. It can be hard to get a cab at that time of morning so I wasn't taking chances. The company would be paying.

The first session was a briefing on our business in the region. TK was in full bullshit mode with a side order of double flattery. At 1 o'clock he announced that we would be having sushi for lunch. I tried to warn him that Liz didn't like fish but he waved me away, "later Adam. It will have to wait."

I noticed that Liz did not order anything with fish; TK didn't.

Dinner that evening was to be at a fancy Chinese restaurant, where seafood was a speciality. I made several more attempts to alert TK but was dismissed each time. Worse, as he was the host, he insisted on serving the first portion of each dish to Liz because she was the guest of honour. Once again, he did not notice that she didn't eat any of the fish.

Afterwards, in a taxi back to her hotel, she thanked me "I know you tried to warn TK. It is not your fault that he wouldn't listen as he should have done. In any case, he should have asked whether I had preferences or restrictions, like you did yesterday evening, plus he should have noticed that I wasn't eating somethings. It is bad enough that I am a colleague, it would be far worse if I was a client. You did well, he didn't."

I basked in her praise.

On the Tuesday we visited a couple of clients during the day and in the evening flew up to Kuala Lumpur.

Kuala Lumpur

Wednesday and Thursday were full of more briefings on our business and meetings with clients. The local team were keen to display the range of cuisine that the city could offer so the entertainment for lunch and dinner kept coming - Korean, Malaysian, Vietnamese - never the same style twice. I had come to love Asian food but this was too much even for me. At least they had listened to my warning so there wasn't a fish in sight.

On the Thursday evening, after a quick meal with the country director (Thai, very good but I suspect a bit spicy for Liz) we caught the last flight back to Singapore.

"If I see another grain of rice I may kill," Liz muttered. "I want a sandwich for lunch tomorrow and will probably promote the person who brings it."

Singapore

Next morning I made sure that TK's secretary knew what to order.

Finally, after even more meetings, I took Liz back to her hotel.

"Did you arrange the sandwich?" she asked in the cab.

"Yes, it was going to be Japanese again. It's TK's favourite type of food. I told Cindy and she cancelled it, I think that is why he was shouting at her as we left."

"He's an arrogant prick," she exclaimed. "Sorry, I should not speak about a colleague like that but .... Gah!

"Anyway, do you have anything planned for this evening, or are you free to take me out for a burger and fries?"

I laughed, "TK told me to keep the whole weekend free in any case you needed anything. So, I am all yours."

There was an enigmatic smile in response. "Excellent! Well, what I need this evening is to change into something more comfortable, get a drink, and then something to eat that does not involve rice or fish. Think you can manage that?"

"Well, the food and drink is possible, but you'll have to do the changing by yourself."

"Good point, HR wouldn't like the alternative. Meet in the bar at half past?"

I nodded and she left. 'Damn' I thought, 'not enough time to get home and change'. I should stick up for myself more.

~~~

Liz returned wearing a simple sundress with a subtle floral design.

"Step 1 complete, now I need a drink. What about these Singapore Slings I keep hearing about? Can we get one here?"

"We can, but the place we should get one is the Long Bar at Raffles, which is where it was invented. It's a 10-minute walk, can you manage that?"

"You make a compelling case, let's go."

~~~

We walked into the old hotel's famous bar. It was dark and peanut shells crunched beneath our feet. I expected it to be full of tourists soaking up the atmosphere, but it was quite quiet. I chose a table while Liz ordered the drinks.

"They cost a fortune," she complained, "I hope they're good!"

"I have no idea" I replied, "never had one before."

She looked at me sceptically. A barman soon brought over two brightly coloured drinks.

Liz took a sip, "Wow, that's sweet! Won't be having another of those any time soon. Get it down you ASAP and we'll find a proper drink.

"Where are you planning to take me for dinner?"

"A convent."

She choked on her drink, "What?"

"A convent, you know, where nuns live."

She stared at me for a moment, a beady look in her eye. "Don't get cheeky! I know what a convent is, just never had dinner in one. Are you pulling my leg?"

"May be, just a bit."

We finished our drinks and left.

I explained the situation as I led Liz across the road and through a side entrance to the former convent, now a venue for a variety of different bars and restaurants.

"Will tapas do?"

"Perfect" she exclaimed "assuming they have beer, I need to drown the taste of that poncy cocktail."

Soon there was a pitcher of beer on the table in front of us. Liz poured two glasses and half-emptied hers in one go. I gawped a little.

"What? after a week of strange food and long-winded meetings, let alone that daft drink, I needed that!"

The first plates arrived, and the beer was finished; we ordered more of both. The second pitcher was soon empty too, and Liz called for another. I remembered her reputation as something of a party girl, it started to look like I might see why.

When I realised that she considering ordering another one, I decided that it was time to leave. "Let's head back" I said.

Somewhat reluctantly Liz agreed. As we walked, she thanked me for being a good host and slipped her arm through mine. I wasn't sure if this was gratitude, flirting, or just for support. At that moment, unfortunately, she spotted an Irish pub and pulled me towards the door.

"Another drink" she cried; her speech slightly slurred.

This was a very bad idea but, in deference to her seniority, agreed "just the one, then."

Liz ordered two pints of Guinness. Feeling bloated I changed my order to whisky then carried the drinks to a table with a high-backed bench seat. I did not want her falling off a barstool!

I sipped; Liz gulped. It wasn't long before she wanted another. She was downing beer faster than most men could! Reluctantly I fetched her one more. She was oblivious to the fact that I hadn't even finished my whisky; I knew that someone had to be responsible, and it wasn't going to be her.

Finally, I convinced her that we should leave. We stopped briefly at a 7-Eleven for soluble paracetamol and a large bottle of water; she was going to need those later. Again, she put her arm through mine; whether or not she had any other motives, she certainly needed the support. Back at the hotel she rummaged through her bag for what seemed like ages in search of her key card. In triumph she held it up, still in a cardboard wallet with the room number written on the outside. I took it from her to operate the lift.

On the way from the pub, I had been wondering what the correct etiquette was in a situation like this. Should I leave Liz to look after herself? Help her to bed? What might that entail? How far should I go? What if I left and she choked on her own vomit? It felt like a potential career-changing choice.

In the lift, I decided that just leaving her in her room was the wrong thing; I cringed at the thought of her being sick. I would do what I could until I thought I was crossing a line.

I unlocked her bedroom door and perched Liz on the end of the bed. I found a glass by the minibar, filled it with water from the large bottle and dropped in two of the tablets, which quickly dissolved. When I turned back, she was struggling to with her watch. I handed her the glass, told her to drink. While she did I removed the watch and her necklace, both of which I placed on the desk across the room. Facing her again, I found that she had stood up and was trying to undo her dress.

"Zip!" she commanded. I hesitated.

"Zip!" she instructed even more forcefully. Perhaps seeing Liz in her underwear was still on the right side of the line.

I wasn't sure but I knew I was very close to it now, perhaps beyond it even. Despite my qualms I moved around her, undid the hook, and pulled the zip down. Liz pushed the dress off her shoulders. I looked away but it seemed that there were mirrors everywhere, each one giving me a different view of her. I closed my eyes; it was the only safe thing to do.

Liz was cursing. I opened my eyes again and realised that the dress was resting on her hips Maybe I had not lowered the zip all the way? Whatever the reason, she was struggling to get it off completely.

"Let me," I said, kneeling to help. Sure enough, the zip still had a way to go. That done I was able to lower the dress to the ground. I swore as I stood because Liz had her bra off. Now she only had her knickers on.

"Need to pee," she mumbled.

I helped her to the bathroom, trying to ignore her substantial breasts and their many reflections. I closed the bathroom door as I left, I really didn't want to hear her peeing.

What a situation! What was I going to do? Would she remember anything? Was my career over?

"Adam, I need some help in here" she yelled.

'Fuck, what now?' I knocked on the bathroom door. "Shall I come in?"

Her tone was testy. "Yes, that's why I called you!"

Reluctantly I entered. Liz was sat on the toilet, panties around one ankle. She pointed to where a toilet roll lay, out of her reach. She must have knocked it off the holder somehow. I picked it up and passed it to her.

"Thanks, you're my hero." She tore off a length and reached between her legs, I tried not to look, but I did. Was this really happening?

"Now, help me up."

This was above and beyond the call of duty. Forget a promotion for arranging a sandwich, I deserved TK's job for this. I took her hands and pulled her to her feet. She was very unsteady, so I stood behind her at the sink, my hands on her hips, as she washed hers. In the mirror I could see her boobs, bouncing as she moved. I closed my eyes again, but not quickly enough.

"Naughty boy, you were peeking," she giggled.

"Toothbrush!"

Of course, I had to open my eyes to find it, and the toothpaste. Adding one to the other was a two-handed job and the only way to steady Liz while I did so was to stand even closer, trapping her body between mine and the basin. She pushed back, rubbing her backside against me. My erection must have been obvious.

It was.

"Is that for me?" she purred.

I blushed like never before.

"Your toothbrush" I said, handing it to her.

Somehow the paste fell off.

"Oops, more please."

Once more I had to sandwich her against the sink. This was torture! Despite Liz's best efforts the paste stayed on this time. As she brushed, I was treated to the sight of her boobs jiggling even more than before. They looked fantastic.

Before we left the bathroom, I insisted that she drink another glass of water.

"Take me to bed!" she instructed.

I led her there, threw back the duvet, and positioned her lying on her side. I knew she wanted me to join her but from somewhere I found the strength not to. Wanting to leave I tidied her clothes, put the paracetamol, a glass of water, and the half empty bottle on the bedside table, then turned out all the lights except for one by the bed.

"Feel sick!" she said, stumbling out of bed.

'Fuck' I thought as I helped her to the bathroom again. She knelt in front of the toilet, heaved a couple of times, but nothing came up. After a few minutes I took her back to the bed.

'Fuck' I thought again. There was no way I could leave her in this state. I tried sitting in the chair by the desk, it was as uncomfortable as hell, and I knew I would fall off it if I fell asleep. I tried the floor but it was hard, even with a towel beneath. I lay on the bed, on top of the covers as far from Liz as I could be, but in my suit that felt all wrong. Eventually I took off everything but my boxers and put on one of the bath robes for warmth.

~~~

I woke with a start. The sun was streaming through the windows. I had forgotten to draw the curtains.

I looked across at Liz. She was studying me.

"How bad was I?" she asked.

I hesitated then opted for the truth, "bad enough for me to worry about you throwing up in your sleep."

"Is that why you stayed?"

"Yes"

"What about my clothes?"

"I helped you with your dress, you did the rest."

"Did you look?"

"I tried not to, but I saw more than I should."

"Did we ...?" she trailed off.

"I think you wanted to, but you were too far gone to make it happen."

"Did you want to?"

I hesitated again, "I was tempted, but I know what consent means, and you were in no position to give that."

She stared at me for a minute or two, then reached out a hand to touch my shoulder.

"Thank you. You have been thoughtful and considerate all week, but last night you went the extra mile. I am impressed, I am grateful, and I owe you a huge apology for ever putting you in that position."

"I, er, ..." I mumbled.

"You don't have to say anything." She smiled broadly, rolled over, and kissed me chastely on the lips.

I hesitated then I pushed back, all my control gone. She opened her mouth and her tongue pressed against mine. We kissed passionately, breaking off as Liz wriggled out from beneath the bedclothes to get closer to me. She undid my bathrobe, then one hand found my dick, pointing skyward through the front of my boxers. She moved so that she could take it in her mouth. I groaned as her head bobbed up and down. I reached for her boobs, feeling a nipple stiffen as I touched it.

It was all too much. I came quickly and strongly. Liz took my load without hesitation.

I collapsed back on the bed.

She released me and looked up, a dribble of semen at the corner of her mouth.

"I suppose I deserve that for all the teasing last night.

"I don't mind you coming in my mouth, but I'd like some warning next time."

'Next time! there's going to be a next time?' was all I could think.

"Your punishment is to give my cunt a very thorough licking, followed by a long, hard fuck."

"Er, yes Liz. I'd love to but there's something we should probably sort out first."

She raised an eyebrow quizzically.

"Your flight is in a few hours' time. You might want to change it, and maybe extend the hotel too."

She glanced at the bedside clock. "Fuck! you're right. If my PA ever leaves, I'm hiring you as her replacement. Where's my phone?"

I pointed to the desk. She grabbed the phone, unlocked it, and made a call. I watched as paced up and down the room. It was a great view.

I estimated her to be about 40 years old, roughly fifteen years older than me at the time. She had black hair and what I thought of as a normal female body, with a bit of flab and above average breasts. Her body wobbled a bit as she walked, but I found that attractive, certainly preferable to a bag of bones.

Writer61
Writer61
47 Followers
12