Adam in Asia - Entertaining Liz

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz completed the call. "Sorted, flight now tomorrow afternoon. I'll miss some meetings on Monday, so you'd better make it worth the hassle."

No pressure.

"Good, now call the front desk."

"Couldn't you have done it?" she moaned.

"I thought about it, but I wasn't sure I could do a convincing 'Hello, this is Ms Smith in 618' voice."

"Good point" she chuckled, reaching for the hotel phone. She explained what she wanted, waited as the receptionist checked that it was possible, said 'thank you' and threw herself on the bed, legs spread wide.

"Right, all sorted, now for fuck's sake fucking fuck me."

I paused for a moment, "I think that counts as consent" I said, and dived in.

Kneeling on the floor I examined her pussy. Her pubic hair was trimmed neatly, her mons and labia prominent. I began to explore with my fingers and mouth, and at one point, even pushed the tip of my nose inside her as far I could. Her lips became puffier as I played with her. She was very wet.

"Oh, fuck me now" she demanded, "There are condoms in my toiletry bag, in the bathroom."

I fetched one, put it on, and pushed my prick easily inside her.

Liz wrapped her legs behind my back, pulling me as close as she could. I leant down to kiss her, our tongues eagerly pushing together. Her nipples were hard against my chest. I knew she was close, I was too. I thrust as hard and as deep as I could.

She came with a loud cry, her vagina tightened, and I came too, collapsing on top of her. We lay like that for a few minutes before either of us spoke.

"Wow, I needed that" she said and then, with a wicked grin, "but next time, you need to last longer."

I told you she was demanding.

When we recovered, we ordered food from room service. I had expected Liz to have a serious hangover but appeared OK as she tucked into a club sandwich and fries. I put the food trays outside the door, and we snoozed for a while.

I awoke to find Liz sucking my dick. "Mmmm," she grinned at me as she paused for breath. Then she crawled up the bed, fitted a condom, and lowered herself onto me. She was as wet as before so soon I was all the way inside. We stayed like that for a few moments, then I reached up to seize her nipples. I tweaked and pulled them, occasionally cupping her breasts. She had started to ride me gently. I remained still at first, then started to thrust upwards. Quickly we found a rhythm, increasing in intensity as we became more aroused.

At last Liz came, but I didn't. I pushed her off me, and onto all fours facing the head of the bed. Standing behind her I easily entered her again. She climaxed again but still I didn't come, continuing to plunge my cock in and out of her cunt. Finally, I erupted deep inside her.

Once more I collapsed on top of her, but this time she was face-down.

When we had our breath back, she moved to look at me.

The same wicked grin. "Better."

Always demanding.

~~~

We dozed again, then showered together, arousal mounting. Still tired from our earlier exertions our third bout of fucking was slow and sensual. I had pushed Liz's legs up, resting on my shoulders, and we watched each other closely.

Could I come again? I wasn't sure but eventually I did.

Liz grinned "that was good too. I think I'll add you to my harem."

"There are others?" I asked, naively.

"Oh yes, there are a few, here and there. I think you even know some of them."

Intrigued I asked "TK?"

Liz snorted with laughter, "no way! Some years ago, on a training course we had a bit of a grope, but I soon put a stop to it. Wasn't worth the effort."

"Why not?"

"Well, let's just say that in my head TK is short for 'Tiny Kock'."

I laughed my head off. How would I ever keep a straight face around him again?

~~~

After another meal from room service, we got into bed and were soon sound asleep.

We screwed again the next morning, made it downstairs for breakfast, then fucked again until it was time for Liz to leave.

We did not want to risk being seen together in her hotel so, after a long passionate kiss in her room, I went back to my apartment, and she found her own way to the airport.

The last thing she said was "I'll be back".

12