Adam in Asia - Nampa

Story Info
Adam gets a surprising offer.
5k words
4.47
2.8k
4

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 03/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Writer61
Writer61
39 Followers

I have been dreaming up stories for years but, until recently, none had ever been shared.

Inspiration for some of the people and events described is drawn from my own experience, but it is overwhelmingly a work of fiction.

Constructive criticism is welcome.

Prologue

I studied International Finance at university. The course lasted four years, including one spent working in the industry. That year was a good opportunity to gain experience, and hopefully impress the employer enough to hire you after you completed your course. It is good for them because they get a close look at potential high-flyers.

Sadly, not everyone gets a good placement. A couple of my classmates ended up as clerks in regular bank branches. So, I considered myself very lucky to get a job in the corporate finance department of one of the big consulting companies, based in London. The pay wasn't great, but earning good money wasn't the point; at least, not at that stage of my career. The work varied from mundane, such as photocopying and fetching coffees, to interesting, such keeping notes during meetings with clients. But the highlight for me was a trip to Japan.

A trip to Tokyo

One day my boss called me in. He explained that another student, who I knew, was supposed to be spending a month in Tokyo on a project for our Japanese arm. We had all been very jealous of her. Most of us were offered overseas assignments, but they were normally shorter and closer.

Unfortunately, Sue could not go because of a health issue, which I later found out was appendicitis. The company wanted me to go instead. He apologised for the short notice, hoped I could help them out, and offered to let me think about it overnight.

I did not need that long. I accepted immediately.

~~~

So it was that I found myself on a flight to Tokyo. The last few days had been a flurry of preparations: getting up to speed on the project, packing, reading about Japan, repacking once I knew what the weather was likely to be, and so on.

I had imagined doing the journey in business class but on my paygrade that was not allowed. I was in a cramped economy seat for 12 hours, but I was tired enough to sleep for most of the flight.

A young Japanese colleague named Aki met me at Narita airport. His task was to guide me to the short-stay apartment that had been rented for me, help me settle in, and make arrangements to meet the next day. He had pages of instructions that he shared on the long coach journey into the city.

After dropping my luggage, he took me on a quick tour of the area, including places to eat and shop, get cash, the railway station and so on. The last stop was a small supermarket where I bought a few drinks and snacks to supplement the basic supplies that had already been left for me at the apartment.

Aki helped me carry my groceries back then disappeared, explaining that he had a long journey to his home. I knew this was common in the big cities so encouraged him to leave quickly. In any case, my head was spinning from jetlag and the sensory overload of the last few hours. I fixed a quick meal of instant noodles and went to straight to bed.

Fortunately, I slept well.

Next morning Aki was back at the apartment to show me how to get to the office. It was a simple journey, several stops on the Metro but without any changes. Despite watching videos and reading about rush hour in Tokyo the mass of people was eye-opening. Still, I reckoned that I could do the journey home on my own.

The office was in area with several tall buildings. At reception I was issued with an ID card then Aki led me to the 17th floor where there was a large open-plan area. Apart from a few glass-walled meeting spaces in the centre, it was full of desks. I noticed that they were smaller and closer together than the London office. Most were already occupied, and the noise level was high. I wondered if I could work like this.

Two colleagues were waiting for us in one of the meeting spaces. After introductions they explained the project. I had already seen Sue's notes, but it was helpful to hear it from them. It was ridiculously simple. The client wanted a native-English speaker to conduct interviews with young Japanese people about potential new products. I could not understand why the client needed us to do this for them, or why they had to fly somebody in, surely there were some young English people already here. Whatever the reason, I was going to make the most of the trip.

We went down two floors to an area that was nothing like as crowded as the 17th, 'client-land' as we called it. I knew that here there would be a few spacious meeting rooms, and a fancy dining room or two.

The client's representative was waiting in one of the meeting rooms. After another round of introductions she went through the project, again, and the script that they wanted me to follow. Ten minutes later the first interviewee was led in and off we went.

Typically each interview lasted about 45 minutes and yielded similar answers to those before. By 6pm we had done six and I was bored. The prospect of doing this every day for four weeks deeply depressing. With a heavy heart I tackled the journey back to the apartment. Doing that without error was the highlight of my day!

Saturday

I woke a little late, had some breakfast, and set out to explore the neighbourhood. As I walked down a street I had not been down before a young woman touched my arm and asked if I spoke English. I said that I did and asked if I could help her. Expecting that she probably wanted to practice her language skills I was surprised when she explained that she was a producer for a film company.

Apparently, they were ready to shoot something nearby but, at the last minute, an American that was supposed to take part had dropped out so she was desperately seeking a replacement. This struck me as rather strange. How could an actor be replaced at the last minute? What about costumes? or learning lines?

When I told her this, she looked sheepish. "The thing is, it's a porn movie. No costume, no lines, just sex. For one day's work we'll pay you 100,000 yen."

Now I was truly surprised. Porn! Over £500 pounds! That was my spending money budget for the month! It was tempting prospect.

She was pretty. "Would it be with you?" I asked, blushing.

"Afraid not, but there is a very pretty young actress who looks a lot like me". Realising the immodesty of that statement she blushed too.

I thought for a moment. If word of such a film, let alone images, got out my career would be toast before it even started.

"Sorry, no" I said, walking away.

She kept pace with me "wait, we'll pay you 200,000!"

I hesitated. "Sorry, it's still 'no'. I don't want to appear in a porn film. My career is too important to me."

She laughed, "if you are worried about be recognised, forget it. Your face will be pixelated, your penis too, unless there is something unique elsewhere on your body, nobody will ever know.

"Of course, that is unless you have any strange tattoos that your bosses know about" she asked with a coquettish grin.

That got me. She was gorgeous and I liked her playful manner. I stopped.

"Really? Are you serious?"

"Yes. We can't show genitals in Japanese porn, that's the law, and it is normal to hide the faces of amateurs like you."

"200,000?"

She hesitated, "yes."

"For one day?"

"Yes".

"OK" I said. 'WTF?' I was thinking.

"Great!" she said with a big smile, "let's go!

"By the way, my name is Yuka."

"Adam" I replied, shaking her out-stretched hand.

~~~

Yuka led me down a side-street, then another, and another, each narrower than the one before. She stopped in front of an anonymous building then pushed open the door. Inside was a small reception area where she gestured me to sit. She fetched a clipboard from behind the reception desk and asked me to sign it.

"Afraid it is in Japanese, but I assure you that there is nothing different to what I have already told you. If you have questions, then I am happy to answer them. The only other thing is a blood test, that won't take long. Wait here."

She disappeared through an inner door, and I looked at the document. Was I really going to do this?

Yuka returned with two small devices. She jabbed one of my fingers with the first, drawing a drop of blood, which she collected with the other. "Won't be long" she said, disappearing again.

She returned a few minutes later, "all clear, if you've signed the contract then we are good to go."

I nodded. That was fast work.

"Great, then follow me."

We went through to what I took to be a dressing room. Two guys were already sat there, one olive-skinned and the other black. We said 'hi' rather awkwardly. Their names were Guido and Josh. A moment later a Japanese guy entered the room. Yuka told us that he was the director but because his English was not so great, she would explain what they were going to do.

The plot, if you could call it that, was that the three of us would be naked in front of several women. They would then examine us, answer some questions, and the winner would have sex with the man of her choice. It sounded bonkers to me, but I now know that many things in Japan, not just its porn, can seem strange to western eyes.

Yuka asked us to get undressed, put on one of the robes hanging on a rack, then come through to the studio. When she left the room, I took a deep breath and stripped off, carefully looking away from the others as they did the same.

The studio was at the end of a short passage. I expected a huge space, but actually it reminded me of a large garage. One end was set up as a bedroom, surrounded by lights, reflectors, a boom microphone, and a camera on the tripod. The other was cluttered with various equipment and a seemingly random collection of furniture.

Three Japanese women, dressed in robes like ours, were sat on a sofa chatting amiably. When they saw us, they stood and clapped with obvious glee. One was about the same age as Yuka, and, as promised, just as pretty. Another was middle aged, and the third looked old enough to be my granny. What the fuck had I got myself into?

Yuka positioned us in a line at the end of the bed, Guido to the right, Josh in the middle, and then me. She told us that one by one the women would remove our robes and examine us. They might touch us or kiss us to try to get a reaction, but we were to stand as still as we could and not speak. She would explain the next part when we got to it.

It still sounded weird, but not particularly challenging.

The director shouted instructions: a red light came on to show that shooting was in progress, the main lights were switched on, two cameramen took up position, and the women stood in front of us. He uttered a single word, and they stepped toward Guido.

At first, they circled around him making appreciative noises, then they started to touch him, running their hands across his face and body, gradually moving lower, giggling as he started to show an erection. The middle-aged woman slid a hand inside his robe in search of his cock. Guido moaned as she found her target. The older woman undid his belt and the younger one pushed the gown off his shoulders.

Now, Guido was naked. His cock standing stiffly before him,

The women wasted no time. In a moment the older woman was running her hands across his chest, the younger standing on tiptoes to kiss him, whilst the third was on her knees, holding his cock. After a couple of minutes they changed places, and then again.

By now the young woman was sucking Guido's cock and he was thrusting into her mouth. Josh and I were both staring at them, erections obvious beneath our robes.

And then he came.

The young woman swallowed it like a pro, which I guess she probably was.

Josh was next.

Things proceeded much as they had with Guido. The women circled around him just looking at first, then touching him before removing his robe. His cock was huge, the women were entranced. Gazing, then touching, at first softly then with increasing eagerness. All wanted his cock in their mouth but the middle-aged, the MILF as I thought of her, won. She slobbered and sucked enthusiastically on his massive tool, but he didn't come.

Perhaps being on camera put him off, perhaps it was her age, or he just didn't fancy her. Whatever the reason he held on. So, they turned their attention to me.

I was already hard, but they repeated the process they had followed with the Guido and Josh. Looking then touching, removing my robe then touching me again. Somehow the predictability made it even more exciting. When it came to my cock all three wanted to blow me, so they politely took turns but, like Josh, I held off. It wasn't easy.

Finally, a klaxon sounded, and the women stood, returning to their original positions. It was obviously the end of that scene.

Yuka announced that it was lunchtime, and that we should follow her. We put our robes back on and did as instructed. The actresses and several of the crew followed suit.

One floor up there was a meeting room with a selection of 'bento' lunch boxes in the centre. I tucked in, noticing that Guido and Josh were doing the same. Considering that I had hardly done anything so far, I was surprised at how hungry I was.

Yuka and a couple of the crew disappeared as soon as they had finished their meals. I guessed they had things to prepare before shooting re-started. The rest of us sat for a while. It was frustrating not to be able talk to our co-stars. Fortunately, one of the cameramen spoke some English so he began to translate for us. We found out that the younger actress was called Rina, the middle-aged one Maki, and that the granny was Sayako. We didn't get any further because Yuka returned and asked us to come back to the studio.

Once we were there, she told us that the next scene would be where there would be a quiz for the women. All we had to was stand behind them in the same positions that we had been before. At the end the one who had the most questions right would get to choose one of us to have sex with, then the second could choose, leaving the other with no choice.

It dawned on me that I would be having sex that afternoon, but it might be with a woman much older than me. My head was sending seriously mixed messages.

Filming started again. Sitting off screen Yuka took the role of quizmaster. I had no idea what the questions were, but it was clear that Maki was getting more answers right than the other two were.

After a couple of minutes the questions stopped, Yuka said something, presumably announcing that the winner was Maki. She jumped up and down clapping her hands and her boobs, soft and saggy with age, bounced too.

Who would she choose? I thought she would pick Josh because of his size, but she stood next to me, her arm entwined with mine. Sayako was next, she opted for Josh, leaving Guido with Rina.

The klaxon sounded again to signal the end of the scene. The red light was switched off.

After a short break we were back on set. Yuka told us that they would shoot the three couples separately. Each would be using the bed. The women would be in charge, myself and the other guys just had to follow their lead. There would be some foreplay before we started fucking, if possible we would be in a couple of positions, and at the end they wanted us to come inside the woman so that they could get a 'creampie' shot. I wondered what that might be.

When we weren't shooting our scene we were welcome to watch, but we had to be silent when the red light was on. They would be filming Guido and Rina first, then Josh and the Sayako, and finally me and Maki.

Yuka positioned the first couple by the end of the bed, facing the camera. Guido was naked but the Rina still had her robe on. When Yuka stepped away the director shouted something, the 'filming' light came on and everybody stopped talking. He waved his arm to signal that the 'action' should start.

Rina moved in front of Guido and gave him a gentle shove so that he fell back onto the bed. She looked over her shoulder and, with a cheeky grin to the camera, dropped her robe. It was the first time that any of the women had been naked on the set. She knelt between Guido's legs and began to suck him, he groaned. Every so often, without a signal from the director, they moved around. She rubbed her breasts across his chest, he went down on her, they 69ed, and so on.

I was sat on the couch a couple of yards away with Maki, next to me. I wanted to see what has happening on the bed but it wasn't always easy, because one of the cameramen who was taking close-up shots with a hand-held camera kept getting in the way. Then I realised that a nearby monitor was showing what he was seeing. I could not take my eyes away from the action.

However, Maki was not so interested in Guido and his partner. Her hand was inside my robe, casually playing with my dick. With the action on screen, and her attention, I was seriously hard. Afraid that I would come I moved her hand away. She pulled a sad face, but I think she understood why I had done it.

Shortly after there was a chorus of groans from the bed, Guido and Rina had both come. She pushed him away and spread her legs so that the cameraman could get an extreme close-up of her pussy. On the monitor I could see his semen being forced out, presumably by some sort of muscle contraction. Now I understood what Yuka meant by a 'creampie'.

The director made a gesture and the klaxon sounded once more.

Guido left the set, presumably heading for the dressing room. Rina put on her robe and sat on the other side of me from Maki. This was turning into a weird day. I was flanked by two barely dressed women, who I could not talk to, yet already both had sucked my cock, I had just watched one have sex and shortly I would be screwing the other.

As will become clear, I didn't know the half of it.

By now Josh and Sayako were in position for their scene. The director shouted, the light came on and the set fell quiet again. He waved his arm and the action started.

Sayako repeated how Rina had started with Guido: cheeky smile, robe drop, and blow job. From the monitor I could see that she was finding Josh's cock a bit too large for her mouth, and so she concentrated on licking and stroking it instead. The rest of the action more or less followed the same pattern too. Eventually she positioned herself above Josh, with the head of his cock against her cunt. Ever so slowly she lowered herself onto him. The cameraman with the hand-held had focussed on her face, her pained expression on the monitor for all to see.

There was a look of triumph when she had him all the way inside. Gradually she began to rise and fall, short strokes at first, then longer and faster. Her orgasm was obvious, and it brought Josh to a peak too. She rolled off him and spread her legs for the cameraman, expelling semen as Rina had done before. I had thought Josh might struggle to come with the older woman, but he had managed it by the bucket load!

The klaxon sounded once more.

Yuka suggested that I use the toilet before we began shooting my scene.

I half expected to see Guido in the dressing room, but it looked like he had left. Josh staggered in to clean up in the shower.

"That was hot man, great job."

"I wasn't sure I could get it up with the old lady," he replied, "but she was good. Did you see her lick my shithole?"

I nodded, "in close up, on a monitor."

"Nobody has ever done that to me before, I nearly blew my load right then! You realise you'll probably get the same?"

He was right. Both scenes had been nearly identical so I could expect the same with Maki. My cock, then at 'half-mast' stiffened into a full erection.

Writer61
Writer61
39 Followers
12