Adam in Asia - Nampa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm gonna stay and watch" he grinned. "You never know, Grandma might want another round with 'King Josh'."

"I'm not sure," I said, "I think 'King Josh' might have beaten 'Granzilla' for today."

I was laughing as I returned to the stage. Yuka giving me a strange look as she removed my robe and Maki stood next to me. I noticed that Josh was sat on the couch, he must have decided to skip the shower. Sayako and Rina were sat on either side of him. All three of them were naked. He made a 'thumbs-up' gesture.

Once more the director shouted, the light came on, and the set went quiet. It was time to put on a show.

As expected, the action followed the same pattern, which made it seem more exciting, not less. The blow job was superb, with Maki taking my whole length in her mouth. Then she pushed my legs up towards my head, which spread my arse-cheeks and revealed my anus. I shuddered as her tongue touched me there. Like Josh, I nearly came on the spot. Her tongue began to move up and down my crack, sometimes as far as my balls, which she carefully wrapped her mouth around, first one, then other.

Next, she moved on to the bed next to me. She spread some oil onto my chest then rubbed her breasts over me, pausing occasionally so that I suckle on her nipples. Her boobs were medium-sized but sagged a bit, the firmness of youth passed.

Now she manoeuvred so that her pussy was above my mouth. I knew what I had to do. I raised my head a little and explored her lips and clit with my tongue. It was not a comfortable position for me, so I pulled her down so my head was resting on the bed again, and I made her lean forward a little so that my nose was unobstructed and I could breathe again.

From there we moved to 69 and then she switched to 'cowgirl'. Her vagina was amazingly tight. I wondered how many men an adult actress of her age would have had sex with, assuming that many would be better endowed than average, I would not have been surprised if she was quite loose.

I quickly realised why she wasn't. The key was great muscle control. She sat on my dick, outwardly not moving, but inside her I felt a rippling motion as she clenched and relaxed around me. I had never experienced anything like it before (and not often since). At this rate I was going to come very soon so I needed to change position.

Maki looked surprised as I grabbed her hips and lifted her off me, after all she was supposed to be guiding me, but I knew the director wanted us fucking in several positions, and if I came now there was no chance of that happening any time soon..

I positioned Maki on her knees facing away from me then entered her doggy-style. My cock went deep, the tip touching her cervix at times, she thrust back enthusiastically, and we easily found a rhythm. I reached forward to grab her breasts, which were swinging wildly beneath her. Her nipples were so hard that you could have hung things from them if she was upright.

Maki came first then, as her muscles tightened around me cock, I did too.

Once I finished coming, I stepped away and the cameraman moved in, the camera lens almost touching Maki's pussy. On the monitor I could see my semen as she pushed it out to drip onto the sheet below. It was hot.

The klaxon sounded and the shooting finished.

I glanced toward Josh. Rina was on his lap, facing away from him, his cock buried inside her. With one hand he was playing with her clit, the other was doing the same for Sayako. He gave me a 'shit-eating' grin.

Yuka handed me my robe. "Wow, that was amazing. One of the hottest scenes we have ever shot. Would like to clean up? then we can sort out the cash."

Maki stepped in front of me, still naked. "Thank you" she said in English, then reached up to kiss me on the lips, her body pressing against mine. I felt my dick begin to stiffen again. She must have felt it too for there was a wicked grin on her face as she stepped away.

I threw my robe over my shoulder as I walked to dressing room for a shower. Everybody had seen me naked so what was the point of covering up?

In the shower I let the water stream down my face as I began to digest what had happened. I jumped as a hand touched my back, had Josh joined me? To my astonishment it was Yuka, as naked as I was.

"Would you like me to wash your back?" she asked.

"Please" I said turning away from her. Her boobs pressed against my back as she reached around me to pick up a bottle of shower-gel.

"That got me really excited" she purred, pouring some gel onto me then working it into a lather.

I braced myself against the wall as she moved slowly down: shoulders, back, arse cheeks, crack, then reaching between my legs to touch my cock and balls.

"Hmm, it seems that you are still excited yourself."

She wasn't wrong. I didn't know if I could come again, but I was certainly hard.

After rinsing the suds off my back, she told me to turn around. More soap, more suds, more attention for my dick. Now that I was facing her, I could see that her boobs were as full as Rina's but, unlike the actress, she was not clean-shaven.

After giving me a thorough clean she looked up at me and grinned "my turn".

I was happy to oblige.

I started with her back, working my way down as she had done, relishing the feel of her young body. Running my hands across her bum then snaking a couple of fingers between her cheeks to tease her anus. Reaching between her legs I cupped one hand over her pussy, she moaned and pushed against me. I wriggled my fingers so that the pressure on her labia varied. Then I slipped my middle finger inside. She moaned and pushed again. She was very wet but I didn't really know of that was from the shower, or not.

Suddenly Yuka bent forward, "fuck me know" she demanded.

Because she was shorter than me it wasn't easy to get the angle right, but with my knees bent I managed it. She was even tighter than Maki! If she had not been so wet, I might have struggled to penetrate her. With one hand against the wall above her head I reached beneath her with the other, playing first with her nipples and then her clit. I slammed into her again and again, anxious to come once more. And then I did, and Yuka did too, her vagina gripping my cock just as Maki had done.

We collapsed to the floor, somehow my cock was still deep inside her. Water was cascading over our heads so, with a shaking hand, I reached for tap to cut it off.

In the ensuing silence I heard clapping. It was Josh, now dressed.

"Great show guys" he said, his grin as broad as ever. "I'd love to watch another performance, but I have to be somewhere. Laters."

Yuka and I both laughed as he shouldered a bag and left us in the room alone.

"Thank you" whispered Yuka.

"Thank you too" I replied.

"Better than Maki?" she asked.

"Yup, she was amazing, but you were even better."

She smiled at that.

"It has been a weird, amazing day" I added. "I had great sex with two beautiful women, and watched two others get soundly fucked too. I certainly did not expect anything like that when I woke up this morning."

"I'm glad you enjoyed sex with me more than Maki, I have always had a bit of a complex about that."

That sounded odd, "why so? Isn't she just an actress that the company hired for this film? I don't mean to be disrespectful to her, but why would you worry about her?"

She gave me a funny look.

"You don't get it do you? This is a family business. My Dad is the director, Rina is my cousin Sayako is my granny, and her daughter Maki is my mother."

12