Adam Loses a Bet Ch. 02

Story Info
Amy's first day as a tease.
2k words
4.39
66.5k
60

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day was probably the weirdest day I had had up to that point. In every class I thought of what I had committed to do for the rest of the week. It was a Tuesday, so there was a lot of days to think about. I mean, a whole week dressed as a girl! I played with the thought of possibly even wearing a skirt, or maybe even a bra. What road would me bet lead me down? I hope the boys weren't going to be too harsh. I pushed those thoughts to the side. As the school day dragged on, I got increasingly more anxious. By the time the final bell rang I had more butterflies in my stomach then a large zoo.

We had agreed to meet right after school at David's. I was the last one to pull up, and I was most certainly the least excited. After I walked in, Andrew took me to the upstairs bathroom and told me to change into what was laid out. After the door closed, I took a deep breathe. I got this; it's just clothes, how bad can it be.

I looked at the clothes on the countertop and threw up a little in my mouth. There were black lace stockings right below a pair of distressed denim shorty shorts. The kind of shorts that could almost be mistaken for underwear. On top of the shorts were lacy pink panties with a heart shaped hole in the back. An extra small black shirt proudly showed the brand 'Pink' on sleeves and on the back in pink glitter. Adjacent to that was a pink training bra that had two water balloons on top of them. A lace choker with the name Amy stitched on it put the cherry on top. I let out a deep sigh as I began to change. I picked up the bra with two fingers as if it were a biohazard. I never thought I'd actually touch one of these, let alone wear one. I slipped the spandex material over my head and inserted the skin color water balloons. They weren't exactly filled with water, but something a little thicker. It felt like the fat on my thigh. The weight on my chest was a new sensation. It felt weird... but not wrong. What was I thinking!?! This was weird and wrong, I'm a guy!

Moving on, I then grabbed the second half of the underwear. I slowly worked the panties up my leg feeling the electricity of the lace, introducing a new sensation to me. I couldn't tell you why, but I was hard. Regardless I still easily tucked my arousal away. The flat area remaining was a little disheartening. Looking in the mirror was a shock. I saw what seemed to be a very attractive, short girl in pink lace underwear. I would guess I was a C cup. Subconsciously, I tied my hair into a high ponytail and continued to dress. The shorts hugged my butt in a very inviting way, they barely covered the tops of my new panties. I squeezed into the shirt. It gave me a decent sized midriff and really made me look curvy. I mean... not that I'm curvy... am I? Trying my best to ignore my situation I put the choker on and looked at myself, mesmerized by the girl staring back. It was unbelievable.

Looking down, I saw some lip gloss and blush. They were just poking out of the drawer, so I don't think I was supposed to put them on... but I did. Just a little blush, applied with what I could only assume was a short paint brush. I looked at myself seductively as I put on my lip gloss in the slowest way possible. I was hot. Wait. What? That's gross, I was just doing this for a bet. Nothing else. I adjusted the shorts to cover as much as possible, and mentally prepared for the worst.

Time stopped as I slowly turned the doorknob. Images of all the teasing and laughter I was about to experience hit me like a train. I knew I had to go through with it, but that didn't make it any easier. In a burst of confidence, I swung the door open to face the group. A stunned silence filled the air as all three of them stopped what they were doing and stared. I nervously looked around as I prepared for the reticule. I grabbed my right elbow with my left arm and looked down. After what felt like a century and a half Bryan broke the silence, "You're hot." Playful laughter and light punching ensued as Bryan was called gay, queer, etc. That kind of loosened me up, I playfully said, "thank you!"

David was still laughing while he explained what was to happen this week. "If you've read your choker, you know that we're going to call you Amy while you're dressed up (I think I kind of liked that name). We'll have a different outfit for you each week, never complain about what you wear, or we'll pick you out a worse alternative. Try speaking in a higher voice when you talk."

"That's a little silly, don't you think?" I reasoned.

"Not at all, try saying that in a higher voice." Without further contesting I gently put my hand to my throat and attempted to talk in a high pitch. I was a tenor in choir back in middle school, so I just gently talked like I would sing a high note. "You mean like this?" I said in a convincing girl voice.

"Perfect, I can't even tell you're a guy right now."

"Thank you!" Wait, what I'd say? Never mind; I think that was a mistake, he was complementing my vocal range, not my femininity.

We walked downstairs and began to hang out like normal, with lots of gaming.

Every once and a while I would feel my legs rub together or a breeze on my exposed skin. These were occasional reminders of my current attire. The weight on my chest and the feeling of the inappropriately short shorts was scary in a way. I felt the adrenaline of the situation. I even caught some of the guys staring, maybe they were silently laughing at how ridiculous I looked. It definitely felt strange.

After more than a few matches we took a break. David started doing his 100 pushups for the day, while Bryan finished the last 25 sit-ups he had left. Me and Andrew talked about girls. Remember that cute girl in my biology class actually named Amy. Well she had just made the cheerleading squad and we were all ecstatic about that. I had had a few conversations with her but was a little awkward in all of them.

After the other two finished they joined us. Bryan turned the conversation on its head, "speaking of cute girls, Amy, have you done your squats for the day?"

"Whoops, I did half in the morning, still got a hundo to go"

"You can do them now"

"Nah, I'll do them later tonight before bed" Bryan grabbed my shoulder and glared at me. Solemnly he repeated, "You can do them now."

It was then that I realized just how much of a difference a foot of height makes. The whole group was 6'5" or taller. They were also all muscular and or hefty. I felt defenseless. Though I bet I could run faster than any of them. I felt like I had to do what he said. So, I walked to the living area and simply did.

What I wasn't expecting was a crowd. All three of them took a seat on the couch behind me and started to watch. Their eyes followed the bounce of my bubble butt and the exposed small of my back. What do you do in that situation? I mean, I didn't hate the attention, but the whole circumstance was weird. I just wish one of them would say something so we could make fun of them, just like we did with Bryan the first time. Wait! There's an idea. If I got one to make a comment, all the pressure would disappear. Everything could go back to normal.

So, I stopped 25 in and explained, "If I don't stretch, I'll hurt tomorrow." Everyone mumbled a disappointed agreement. Still facing away from them, I reached down and grabbed my toes. Making sure to give them a view to remember. I swayed my hips side to side as I slid into my next position. I spread my legs and leaned over to one side, and then the other. I was surprised at how flexible I was, especially since I never did yoga and rarely stretched before a workout. I leaned over the armchair in front of me, using my hand, I lifted my right leg as close to my head as I could. The stretch felt good, but that wasn't the point. After a solid second or two, I let go and did the same with my left. Why haven't any of them made a single comment yet, that was the point! To loosen the atmosphere and have a finger pointed towards someone else. I knew what would do the trick. Still leaning against the armchair, I brought my face to the cushion, consequently curving my back down and sticking out my butt. As I stretched, I sensually swayed my butt left and right. A small cheer came from the three. A few claps and a cat call later David brought me back to reality. "That's a nice performance Amy, but you still got 75 to go," he pointed out.

I rolled my eyes and smiled. My plan didn't work, but the whole showing off my asset's thing was hilarious anyway. I got back to squats and the guys just chilled. Passively talking and watching simultaneously. I just mostly forgot about them and got lost in repetition. I zoned out. Don't know for how long, but I definitely didn't stop at 75 squats. When I finally snapped out of it, I had an empty head. Not a single thought occupied my brain. I fell on the couch and took a deep breath.

After an embarrassingly long moment, I craned my neck up to see Bryan, still chatting with the other two. How long was I sitting in his lap? Who knows? I quickly jumped up and apologized. "Ha!" Bryan laughed, "you're totally fine, you wanna take a seat?"

"No, I'm fine, let's go back downstairs." Everyone agreed and we went back.

We booted up smash bros and really got into it. While playing, I sat right next to David's legs leaning against the couch. Halfway through a match he leaned his leg against me. I can't tell you why, but his touch was electric in an exciting way. We maintained contact for a while before he got up to use the restroom. I was almost disappointed. When he came back, he jumped over the back of the couch and landed with a leg on either side of me. Over the course of the next few matches his legs got closer together until he was practically hugging me. Finally, he simply wrapped them around me, teasing my midriff with his toes. I just kind of let it happen and didn't think much of it. If he ever got knocked out of the game early, he would just absent mindedly play with my hair. It was... comforting in a way.

The night ended in a blink of an eye. The guys told me I could change, so I did. Upon entering the bathroom, I noticed I had a hot pink whale tail; my panties were substantially over the sorry excuse for shorts. They hugged my hips in a very scandalous way. I guess the guys never pointed it out, and I never noticed. It probably happened during my squats. Not going to lie, it was a little cute.

I changed, drove home, and anticipated the next day. I was less nervous tonight. It wasn't that bad, if anything being dressed up was a little exciting. Don't get me wrong, I still hated it. It's just was not as bad as I thought.