Adam Loses a Bet Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stopped and took a deep breath. I just waited and held back a cry. Eventually he pulled my panties back up and pushed me off his lap. It hurt to sit down so I just laid on my stomach watching the screen. I knew this gave them all a great view, but it hurt too much for me to care. An awkward silence filled the room. No one even commented on my sore ass being exposed in the air. Eventually I was told to clean up the earlier mess (as maids do) and then change. So, I did. I turned heads every time I bent over to pick up something we had used for the earlier bet. I finished and went to the bathroom to change. There is nothing more satisfying then loosening a corset. While I had a little trouble taking off the glue of the forms, I still changed pretty quickly. I left them in the bathroom and changed back into my guy clothes. This time I remembered to remove my makeup before I got home.

Bryan was my ride, and it was awkward. He drove an expensive Mercedes with a wicked strong engine, but still refused to drive even one over the speed limit. We drove in silence for most of the way. I just kind of played with my fingers, noticing how slim they were for the first time. Eventually he broke the silence, "Sorry about the Adam, I think I got out of hand"

...

"You dont have to take my apology. I want to make it up to you. So, I was thinking." He paused while we pulled into my driveway. "I know your mom is having some financial troubles so..." he opened the glove box and took out a yellow envelope. After he handed it to me, I opened it. I was shocked to see a fat stack of cash. "That's 2k for your family. Wait there's more, pull out the black box." I reached in and pulled out a small box. I opened it to see a pink thong and plastic thing, I threw them back in the box and scoffed. "Here's the deal," Bryan bargained, "If you wear that all day tomorrow and the day after, I will give you another 2k and fix your car." I was shocked again; WHAT! That was almost a month of work for my mom. I put my hand to my mouth and nearly cried. I gave him a huge hug and agreed in an instant.

I walked into my house with a skip in my step. I put the stack on the table and wrote a note for my mom to read in the morning. I took my black box to my bathroom and placed it under the counter.

While I was in there I noticed my sister wasn't home yet. "That's strange, I feel like she has been coming home late recently," I thought aloud. She was 16, so maybe she was in her rebellious phase. I typically saw her in the mornings and after school if I didn't go straight to David's.

I walking into her room aimlessly and looked around. Dang it was a wreck in here, there were clothes everywhere. While clearing my path I picked up something surprisingly soft, looking at it closer I realized it was a nightie. "Eww gross," I responded, throwing it back onto the floor. After looking around some more I noticed a jersey. I didn't know she liked sports. I grabbed it and took it to the bathroom. I slipped it over my head just for a better look only to realize it was way too big for me. Maybe if I... hold on a sec. I slipped off my pants and threw them to the side. There, now it looked like a dress. I took a few moments to admire my legs.

While I was entranced i heard the front door open. "Oh crap!" i whispered as I went into a frenzy. I practically ripped off the jersey and shot it into her room. Before anyone could catch me pantless I ran into my covers and pretended to be asleep.

I followed the sound of the footsteps in the house. Fortunately they eventually stopped and I heard some creaking from my sister's bed. She was finally going to sleep, thank goodness. I can't believe I got away with that. What a crazy day.

I went to bed with a smile on my face.

12