Adam Loses a Bet Ch. 07

Story Info
Grand finally and epilogue.
8.7k words
4.68
45.1k
73

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There I was, wearing a floral mini skirt in front of my only female friend. I wasn't wearing a top, the only thing covering my realistic breast forms was a sports bra and a tight apron. I wish I had something, ANYTHING, to cover my hourglass figure and feminine appearance. A sponge to get rid of my perfect makeup or scissors to cut my ponytail and bow off, but there was nothing I could do. The hottest girl in the school had already seen me dressed like a hooker. I wanted to run to another country.

Her hair was as perfect as her forest green eyes. She was wearing a white tank top and pink volley-ball shorts that hugged her curves. Her face was as awe inspiring as it was awe-struck; her mouth hung open and her eyes nearly popped out of her head. "Adam!?!¿" she yelled in shock, "what the hell are you wearing!?!"

"I-It.. It's just an apron," I blushed.

"And you look beautiful in it," David complimented. This made me smile, and encouraged me to walk around a petrified cheerleader to help David move food to the table. Amy instantly let loose a flurry of questions, like: "are those real boobs?", "who taught you how to do makeup?", and "why are you only wearing a bra and mini skirt?" David answered all those questions for me, he explained that I lost a bet and that Bryan had supplied the realistic breasts and outfit.

It was so nice of him to answer for me, I didn't even need to look at the real Amy. (which was good, because my face was probably bright red.) Instead I decided to distract myself by focusing on literally anyone else... and by that I mean David.

He dropped the napkins he was bringing to the table and bent down to pick them up. I took this opportunity to admire his butt. I normally would never even notice another man's butt, however David was different, it was just... How do I say this... masculine, handsome, powerful, I don't know.

Not that I'm gay or anything. There's nothing wrong with admiring a gym buddies' gains, I was still as straight as an arrow. Sure I felt weird things while dressed like this, but that's only because it's weird to be dressed like this. You try putting on a thong and tell me you don't feel different.

We all sat down at the table. David sat between us and served up the chicken, salad, and drinks, what a gentleman. Amy had stopped asking questions, she was probably too distracted by David's physique to worry too much about my current appearance, and I couldn't blame her. Every time he reached over I would steal a glance at his flexing bicep or strong jawline.

We talked about finishing up highschool, plans for the future, etc. Amy was going on about... something, honestly, I barely heard her, I mainly watched David enjoy my meal. He would give my food a compliment causing me to beam. I had a little salad and put most of my chicken back.

"This food is great Amy" David said. I thanked him and watched my only female friend jaw her drop again. "you go by my name?" She questioned.

"That's just what the guys call me when I'm dressed like this," I reasoned, looking down.

"Bryan thought of the nickname," David added, "you can call her sissy, sis, or whatever, just don't call her Adam, he's not here."

"Ok little sis," Amy teased, "if you'll excuse me, I need to use the restroom." Finally!! She left. Don't get me wrong, she's beautiful, but I'd literally rather talk to anyone else while dressed like this.

David looked over to me and pointed towards the floor. I was confused for a second, but soon figured out what he wanted. I lifted the tablecloth and crawled to David's feet, from there I double checked that no one could see me through the fabric and slowly reached into David's pants. The second I pulled out his monster I slipped it into my mouth and felt it slowly expand. I began working his meat with my hands and mouth, leaving no part untouched.

I constantly switched between admiring how built his legs were and closing my eyes to focus on his dick. What a beautiful cock it was. He was an absolute stud. my stud. In the middle of my fantasy I was interrupted by Amy returning to the table. I made an extra effort to be silent as I saw her slender legs peek out from the tablecloth. Her legs were slim at the bottom and thicker at the top, like mine, but she had smaller feet and more petite ankles. We were both hairless and smooth from the nose down.

I wasn't admiring her, I was comparing myself to her. I had already tried to compare myself to David, but our gender was the only thing we had in common. Come to think of it, I don't know if we were even comparable in that regard. He easily had 7 or 8 more inches then me and probably had twice my weight in muscle alone. This bulging dick in my mouth put my masculinity to shame.

I heard him talking to Amy. "Where did that little sissy go?" She asked.

"She went to the ladies room down the hall," David lied, "so how are you doing?"

"Oh you know, lonely... like aways," she scooted closer to him.

I nearly choked on David sausage, was she hitting on him? I better speed this up so I can stop her. I twirled my tongue around his cock and sucked on him like a straw

"Well maybe I can help with that," David breathed. He leaned her way and I heard a sloppy kiss. I picked up my pace and plunged as deep as I could without making a noise. His tip rammed into the back of my mouth before sliding down my throat. He let out a small groan which Amy returned with a gentle and high pitched "mmmm."

I bet she thought that groan was for her, what a self absorbed hoe. If she really wanted to steal him she'd be down here with me. A guy doesn't care how well you kiss, he cares how you use your tongue.

With a new found anger I started practically flying up and down his dick, causing him to stutter a little when talking to Amy. He told her to go get something from her car so she skipped away, leaving me alone with a monster between my lips. Once I heard the front door open I gave up on being silent and gave him a sloppy and enthusiastic performance. I must've been improving, because soon he tensed up and started pumping cum into my mouth. I Swallowed some of it but kept my mouth full so I could savor victory.

I slipped his cock away and crawled out from below the table. Once I sat down I opened my mouth and showed David how full it was. "Good girl," David mused, "Make sure to not spill a drop."

I obeyed and took it all before giving him a big smile. "Did I do good Daddy?" I asked.

"Best I've ever had." This made me squeal a little. It was then that I noticed how high pitched and girly I had been talking all day, didn't I have a plan or something. Ground rules? Whatever.

Amy walked back in with a drawstring. "Hey little sis, miss me?" She taunted.

"Totally," I sarcastically responded while rolling my eyes. I stood up, straightened my skirt, and went to grab dessert. I totally noticed Amy checking out my butt while I walked into the kitchen, jealous much? I looked back and had to admit, she certainly filled those booty shorts. She was cute, but I was daring; while I was preparing their desserts I pulled my thong up to rest on my hips. Like a sexy mistake that would give David a better view then whatever Amy had to offer.

I returned with three small bowls of ice cream. "Thanks girl, this is my favorite," David said.

"I know, you figure out a thing or two when your friends for so long" I replied. I stuck out my tongue and winked at Amy, making sure she knew how close we were.

"Here, try some of mine," Amy offered. She fed him a small spoonful. "Delicious," he smiled. Not to be outdone I filled my own spoon with ice cream and held it out to David. "Mines better baby" I sang. I reviled in the shock on Amy's face. She quickly scooted closer to David and gave him another bite while batting her eyelashes. I scooted closer as well and gave David a wink while feeding him some more.

Back and forth we went, getting closer and more suggestive with every repetition. Soon enough we were both practically on his lap feeding him all of our ice-cream. Once we ran out we were both hugging one of his arms, me on the right and Amy on his left.

"Thank you ladies," David chuckled, "It's too bad my cup's empty, I could really use a refill after all that ice-cream." Immediately we both stood up and glared at each other. "Now now ladies, let's play nice," David scolded, "Amy, you go get my another cup."

Like a broken record we both started walking to the kitchen. "Ugg, fine, you go," I conceded. I sat back down next to David and snuggled into his arm. "Get a glass for your sister too," David called. Moments later she came back with two glasses of water. "Here you go itty bitty wittle sis," Amy mocked. I stared daggers back at her.

"Now who wants my bowl of ice cream?" David offered. Both of us perked up and watched as he scooped out the first portion. We leaned towards it with our tongues out, but he gave it to the other Amy. She smiled and gave me a victory wink. I must have pouted enough because the next bite went to me.

Back and forth he went, from Amy with the tanktop and pink booty shorts, to me in an apron with a matching bow and miniskirt. Must've been a sight to see. When it wasn't my turn I would run my hand up and down his bicep, marveling at its size. However, after half the ice cream was gone, he started giving me more.

David would give me two bites before offering Amy just one. Amy tried her best to reverse the process, but eventually he stopped giving her ice cream all together. This sent me over the moon! Take that Amy. He fed me the rest of his ice cream which encouraged me to whisper in his ear: "thank you daddy."

While I was there I gently licked his ear. "Well," David said, "how about we head to the jacuzzi." We all agreed but I had one problem. "David, I don't have a swimsuit," I complained.

"Don't worry, I had Amy bring an extra for you," he quipped, "you two go get changed and I'll open up the hot tub."

With that he left and we fell into an awkward silence. ...

Amy walked up to me carrying her drawstring and handed me black piece of fabric. "Here," she offered.

"Thanks," was all I gave back. Without another word we both left to change. Once I took off my apron I was able to take a full breath of air again. I removed everything including my bow, touched up my make up and reached for the suit. It was a black one-piece with a halter top and transparent designs coming up the side. It was a little small for me, which worked out in my favor because it helped me keep my tuck job and showed off some cleavage.

Turning around in the mirror I noticed there was nothing covering my back and this suit really showed off my booty. I felt satisfied with my work and left to find David, unfortunately, I ran into Amy first.

She was wearing the same swimsuit but in white, which really worked well with her skin tone. "You look really good," I half heartedly mentioned.

"Thanks! I think we both look sexy as hell. We could be models" she responded genuinely. This caught me off guard, was this a plot or a trick? Was she being sarcastic...? I mean, we did both look sexy. "Thanks, bijsif," I mumbled.

"What was that?" she followed.

"Thanks.. big sis," I said audibly. Something about saying that out loud caused me to blush and caused her to giggle. Did she still like me... even after all this?

"Wait," she said, pointing at my crotch, "isn't there supposed to be something there?"

"David likes me tucked," I shrugged.

"Hmmmm," she paused, "... maybe I do too... little sis."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"I don't know," she said, confusing me even more.

Wherever our relationship was, who knew, all I understood at that moment was that we were both skipping outside to find David. When we found him he was shirtless, which caused us both to stop and stare. I nervously fiddled with my lip while Amy just stood there like a deer in headlights. He must've heard us because he turned around and said: "don't you two look beautiful, care to join me."

We both nodded slowly, still mesmerized by the granite sculpture in front of us. Noticing that we weren't moving he swooped us both up, one girl for each arm. This startled us, causing a unison squeal, but despite our shock he safely cradled us to the hot tub. Once he lowered us in I snuggled into his side, I can only assume Amy did the same. We chilled like that while talking about everything that didn't matter.

Since the bubbles were on, I felt safe dropping my hand to David's legs without Amy noticing. I began to lazily rub his leg up and down, tracing the contours of his muscles with my fingers. After a while David had an idea, "How about a game?" Amy and I were quick to agree. "How about would you rather," David continued.

"I love that game!" I interjected.

"How about you go first sis," Amy followed.

"I'm down, hit me with your worst." I challenged. The both thought for a moment and whispered in each other's ears. "Would you rather..." Amy thought, "wear a dress to prom or cheer at a football game in my uniform?" The idea of wearing anything feminine at school sent shivers down my spine, but the idea of dancing infront of all my peers just sounded like torture. I already had worn a Cheerleading uniform for Bryan the other day, so I knew how much unwanted attention I would receive. "I'm gonna go with wearing a dress to prom," I resolved.

"That can be arranged," teased Amy.

"You'd look cute in a dress Babe," David flirted as he pulled me closer. I welcomed this and rested my head against his pecs. "David," Amy started, "would you rather kiss your sissy friend Amy or your cheerleading friend Amy?"

This widened my eyes. I turned my head to look towards him, eagerly waiting for him to choose me. Not that I would actually kiss him... no... were just good friends and all that. I just wanted to beat the other Amy, yeah that's it.

"Oh, I don't know," David began, "how do I pick between you two?" Neither of us liked that answer. "Just pick the hottest or something," we both argued.

"Ok," he conceded, "who has the better ass?" He nudged me towards the other side of the hot tub. I knew what he wanted, so I got half way out of the water and bent over the edge of the jacuzzi. I stuck my butt out like a trophy and offered Amy a smug grin. Not to be outdone, she walked over to my side and mimicked my seductive pose.

"Both are beautiful," David complimented, "but sissy Amy's is definitely bigger and more toned." I looked back and noticed that my black swimsuit was wedged between my two bulbous cheeks, emphasizing my size. "Plus we definitely worked hard on that booty this year, didn't we," David mentioned while giving me a quick squeeze.

"We sure did," I said, sticking me tongue out at the other Amy. She seemed flustered and objected: "Yeah, but a little juice is better for dancing." She began to twerk causing her booty to bounce in every direction. I tried to copy her and started shaking my ass the best I could. It must've been quite the scene; two beautiful girls twerking for a teen adonis in sexy white and black swimsuits.

Unfortunately for me, Amy was just better at this. I'm sure enthusiasm got me some points, but she had far more experience. After a bit of this David told us to stop and turn around, so we did. "Who has the better boobs?" David posed.

"But her's aren't even real!" Amy complained.

"If they look real, who cares," David explained. With that I stuck out my chest and looked seductively at David. That meant biting my lip, playing with my still dry hair, and staring deeply at his bod... I mean eyes. Amy decided to instead push her boobs up with the inside of her arms while looking innocently downward.

David inspected us both closely and gently fondled both of our assets. After thinking for a while he announced he had decided his answer. Amy and I both stared up at him with bated breath. David put his huge hands below our delicate chins and quickly gave us both a kiss on our soft lips.

This caught me off guard and caused me to briefly stumble backward. I don't know if it was the heat of the water or the clothes I was wearing, but I felt light headed. After regaining my footing, Amy and I sat back down next to David. He stretched out his thick arms and wrapped us both up. I fell towards him and put my head back on his chest, my hand then resumed rubbing his left leg. Because of the jets, I couldn't tell if he had grabbed Amy's outside thigh like he did mine, but why wouldn't he?

"Who has the next round of would you rather?" David asked.

"I'll think of this one!" I offered, "Amy... hmmmmm... would you rather... squeeze David's muscles or lick them?"

"Oh... I don't know... hmm.. I-I mean... what would you choose sis?" Realizing my opportunity I reached into David's obscured pants and started playing with his meat. "Squeeze him," I said, sending David a seductive wink. He laughed a little bit before returning to Amy for her answer: "What do you think Amy? Wanna give me a little taste to help?"

I looked over and saw that she was entranced by the huge bicep just inches from her face. I rolled my eyes and used my free hand to nudge her head into his arm. She instinctively gave him a little lick and a little squeeze. As if still debating which was better she tried both a few more times, you know, for science.

"That looks fun," I commented before joining in myself. I started at his chest and started kissing and licking around his chiseled frame. "OMG, Adam, what are you doing!" Amy said in shock.

"It's Amy or sis," I corrected, "and I'm just having a little fun...mMMmmm... wanna try?" she sat there puzzled for a second, but without another word she joined in. David locked his hands on our butts while we started exploring his vast landscape. My hand was still secretly rubbing his anaconda to full size.

I found a rhythm between licking, kissing, and rubbing every part of this stud's body, my stud's body. When Amy would try to move to my side I would nudge her out of the way and refocus on David's mounds of strength. It was as if he was a Greek God, a far cry from whatever I had to offer. Not only that, but he tasted almost sweet.

I pushed back against his hand and felt it grope my bulbous ass harder. Whenever he squeezed me I would squeeze his dick or let of a soft and feminine moan, which encouraged him to keep going. I pressed my chest into him and rubbed my own breasts against him. I'll admit, I wasn't really thinking about my actions, I was mainly thinking about getting him hard. Up and down my hand traveled as he grew from impressive to unbelievable.

At this point Amy started catching on to me. She was kissing his abs when she saw my arm leading between his powerful legs. She gave me a naughty look and licked her lips. "What have you been up to slut?" She said seductively. She followed my arm and found what I had been working on. "Holy crap," she gasped, "is this what I think it is?!?"

I looked up at David while licking his peck and we shared a smirk. Yes, yes it was. With that David lifted his pelvis out of the water and sat on the edge of the tub. In the process he dropped us both between his tree trunk legs. Rather than fold into my desires I waited and watched Amy's first reaction to this monster directly in front of her. "I... it's huge," she mumbled.

David grabbed it by the base and waved it in front of her, as if he was taunting her. A quick slap to either side of her face with his cock woke her up from her daze. This time when he slowly waved it she followed it with an open mouth. Eventually, she found the courage to put the tip in. I took this opportunity to start fondling his balls and stroke the base of his shaft, the part Amy could never reach. I slowly worked him while Amy tried to fit more of him into her mouth. She got a third of the way down his dick before she had to come up.