Adam Loses a Bet Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suppressed a laugh as she went down again. I saw her tongue flick in and out of her mouth, making his cock glimmer as proof of her effort. She tried licking his shaft and kissing it up and down, getting less hesitant with every moment. Finally I had had enough and looked up at David with my beat puppy dog eyes.

"Amy, it's your wittle sister's turn." David announced. With some disappointment she let go of him and took a step back. I wasted no time and aggressively rubbed my face on his crotch. I made direct eye contact with her while I rubbed his meat across my delicate features.

I thought I should at least show her how to properly give head. So, I continued to worship this leviathan with a funny grin on my face. I took a deep whiff of his musk and praised his dick. I then pulled off and positioned his head right in front of me. I winked at David before deepthroating nearly his whole cock.

"Oh my God!" Amy shuddered. This caused me to laugh, which felt really weird to do while I was choked on David.

I pulled off him only to impale myself again. My mouth filled with a subtle salty taste, and I picked up my pace. When I wasn't trying to get more of him in me I was circling my tongue around his cock like I was desperate... maybe I was.

David's hands grabbed the back of my head and started helping me Bob up and down. I grabbed his thighs for support and tried to suck the juices out of him. Soon I was jacking him off while bouncing up and down on his cock. I used a little teeth here and there for variety, but nothing really working the way I wanted. A solid 5-10 minutes passed and I couldn't squeeze anything from him.

I tried pumping his base hard, fondling his sack, and licking every part of him, but he didn't seem any closer to climaxing. I would have to do drastically better than last time if I wanted to really impress Amy.

I grabbed his perfect butt and braced myself for what I was about to do. With his guide I plunged onto him until my chin touched his sack. Finally, balls deep. My eyes nearly popped out of my head, but I stayed there for as long as I could. I can't believe I managed to swallow all of David's thick rod. I felt a strong hand pat my head while David said, "good girl. What a real sissy."

That was enough for me, so I let him slide out with a pop and gave him a satisfied smile. "Now Sissy," David lectured, "you know you should share with you sister."

"I know," I whimpered. With not much more invitation, Amy slid next to me and started licking the length of his shaft. I quickly joined, focusing on the other side. Up and down we went, like we were professional popsicle tasters. Often in the middle, our tongues would brush against each other.

I looked into her eyes and remembered just how love stricken I was earlier this week. She really was beautiful, and she was really getting the hang of giving head! I rested my hand on her smooth thigh while we made love to the cock between us. She must've noticed my advance, because she grabbed my own fat and shiny thigh.

I returned with resting both my hands on her hips. She reached past my

petite torso and started working my thick butt. In the exact same pitch we both moaned into David's beast as I reached for her breasts and started messing with them.

David must've liked what he saw because he grabbed both of our heads and pushed them together. Suddenly we were kissing around a dick. Our tongues danced around each other's mouth while David slowly pumped himself in between our passion. "MmMmmmm," I let out. This was too much stimulation.

This was the first time I had kissed a girl and I have to say, I didn't expect there to be so much cock. I did enjoy playing with her boobs though, they were like mounds of dough that I could play with. Admittedly, one of my hands went back to jacking off David, force of habit I guess.

I knew David was getting close, so both Amy and I refocused on his meat. We fought for space to jerk, kiss, suck, and lick his beautiful dick. Our eager desperation probably looked delicious from David's point of view; two knockouts in complementary swimsuits worshiping his cock. We poured everything we had into his monster until we felt him start to twitch and he grabbed the shaft away from us.

We both stared up at him with open mouths as he exploded over our faces. Load after load painted us with ribbons of cum. It kept coming while we tried to catch as much of it as we could with our mouths, and a solid 20 seconds of climatic surges left both of us covered. I eagerly swallowed my share before turning to Amy to try to take some of her's.

We started making out, fighting for the cum she still had in her mouth. "Sibling rivalry," David sighed. He grabbed us by our butts and carried us out of the hot tub. We continued to kiss while fighting for David's seed. I was able to take some, but she held on to a lot of it.

We then started licking the rest off of each other's face. Back and forth we went, taking long strokes to get as much as we could. When one of us took a lot, we would share the love in a sloppy kiss. Before we knew it we were nearly finished and we were set down on something soft.

I took the last lick of cum off of Amy's face before looking around. We were in David's room, nested in the middle of his huge mattress. Amy and I held each other gently while waiting for David to tell us to do something.

He was clearly getting ready for bed. Amy leaned into my ear and breathed, "He even looks hot brushing his teeth."

We both giggled and I responded, "it helps that he's still naked." More laughing ensued. We cuddled together until David finished his brief routine and came to bed with a tube of... I don't know actually... lotion maybe?

He put one foot on the mattress, as if he was conquering it. He pointed towards Amy and then pointed at his own crotch. She nodded and crawled over to meet his silent demand. She started sucking him off with a newfound enthusiasm and finesse. She was definitely learning.

Next David brought his attention to me. "Show me that sweet ass girl," he demanded. It was so hot how little he cared that someone was worshiping him while he ordered me around, it was like blow jobs were just an expectation for him. I crawled like a seductive leopard over to him before turning around and bending over. I stuck out my butt, arched my back, and laid my head onto the sheets. My breasts squeezed against the bed making my nipples hard.

I expected him to just play with my booty like he had done so many times today, so I urged, "what's next David?"

*Smack* he spanked me "That's not what you call me baby girl."

I bit my lip in pain. "I'm so sorry Dav... Daddy." I heard Amy gag on his dick, calling him that probably shocked her a little bit.

"Good girl," David complimented, "now just try and relax."

"Ok daddy." I took a deep breath and felt his strong, masculine hand pull my skimpy swimsuit to the side. I slowly began to sway my exposed butt while listening to Amy go down on him. 'She's pretty lucky' I thought.

I heard David messing with his tube of something and soon felt a splash of cold goo hit my rump. David then slipped a finger between my cheeks and pressed against my rectum. My eyes shot open, but I didn't move.

"Daddy, please don't," I pleaded, "I don't like this kind of stuff."

"Oh really?" He doubted, "you seem well broken in." I remembered all the plugs and toys Bryan had made me use, and how he had blackmailed me into anal sex just yesterday. Those memories still stung, I definitely didn't like things up my butt.

I tried to explain, "Daddy, it's just... that I... it's hard to ex- OH!" He easily shoved two of his thick fingers into me, violating my used property.

He started to feel around my inside until he heard me stifle a moan. "Found your sissy spot!" He bragged. He inserted three fingers and massaged that area. "MmmmMMMmm, oh, OH!" I purred. I looked back to see a wide grin on David's face... what a perfect face.

"Hey Amy, what do you think?" He questioned. His dragon popped out of her mouth and she looked around confused. Then she saw my butt, looked back at David, and understood what he meant.

Her eyes widened and she shook her head, "it's impossible, you'll kill her," she reasoned.

"No, she'll get over the pain," he replied. I just stared back in a daze. What were they talking about? I'm pretty strong, I can take whatever they're referring to.

"It'll never fit, you might tear her right in half," Amy argued.

My eyes bulged as realization hit me: "NOOooO! I can't seriously take you! Daddy you're too big, please daddy, you'll never even fit!" I stared at his stallion and marveled at its size.

Just then he interrupted, "girls, shut your cocksucking mouths up! This is my dick, my house, and my sissy, I know what's best. Now lift that fat ass and enjoy the ride."

I looked at Amy for support, but she just shrugged, "has he been wrong yet?" ... No, now that I think about it he's been right this whole time. I looked up at him from my downward dog position in awe. Looking past my skinny waist and fat rear I saw the epitome of masculinity.

He towered over me with an easy excess of 200lbs of muscles. He completely dominated me in every regard; His perfect teeth, shredded chest, and huge... delicious arms. He was currently lubing up his strong, emasculating, hypnotic dick. Maybe he did know what was best, he was a stud after all. My stud.

I arched my back and raised my ass like an offering. "Atta girl," David mused. I felt his heavy unit slap against my back door, teasing his size. He gently slid between my cheeks, letting me feel the length of his thrust. He lined himself up with my tail end so I bit my lip and tried to relax.

He slowly pushed until his tip slipped in. A sharp bolt of pain hit me, causing me to squirm a bit. He continued pushing till he was a few inches in then he pulled nearly all the way out before going back farther. My pain was slowly replaced with discomfort, and then my discomfort slowly became something else.

David pulled out and pushed back in, slowly picking up the pace. Every time he thrust he went a little deeper. I felt so incredibly full, and he wasn't even half way in yet. He kept slowly thrusting into me as I got used to his girth.

I felt him brush against my favorite spot and I let out a feminine, "MmmmmMmm." He sped up, going even deeper. My initial pain subsided and he picked up a steady rhythm. Every other thrust caused me to make an involuntary sound. "Mmm... oooh... aaahhh... oh my... Dad... Daddy... MmmmMmmm... Maybe... A little faster..?"

He grabbed my ass and started picking up speed. "Take it slut," he urged. I pushed back, taking at least 7 inches of his meat. "OooOoh," I moaned, he was so big! "Aaaaah... deeper... don't stop."

He pulled all the way out and gave me one long thrust, but this time he didn't stop. He pushed past all my resistance until I felt his sack against my ass. I sharply inhaled as I felt him painfully bury himself in me, but as he pulled out, any pain I felt passed. He then started traveling in and out at a moderate pace, going balls deep every once and awhile.

Every time he committed to a thrust, my butt would slap against him, filling the room with different sound.

"Baby. No one has ever taken it all, what a hot ass!" David called out.

"Uuuuggghh, give it to me. Ooooohh." I wailed

He started flying in and out of me. Hammering me with deep strokes of his thick cock. I would grind back into him, bouncing off his pelvic strength. I could help but cry out after every heavy breath. "FFFFUUUCCCCKK, OH MY... DADDY more daddy, OH BABY... PLEASE!!"

"You were made for this!" David said, "a SISSY LITTLE BETA DESPERATE FOR ALPHA COCK."

My own pleasure was building, making my brain take a vacation: "YES! WHAT A STUD!"

"Beg for it, what do you want?" David commanded.

My butt slapped against him as he impaled himself over and over against into me. "Uuuuugghhhh... YYYOOOUUU... I WANT YOU!... I WANT YOUR FAT COCK TO FUCK MY... Uuuuggghh... mmmmm... Fuck meeee."

I could feel him speed up, putting even more power into his domination. "MMMM, take it bitch!" He conquered.

"OoooOOHH!" I felt my pleasure climax, sending me into a euphoric gasp of ecstacy. Colors flashed in my eyes and all my limbs went limp. I felt David twitch; he was cuming inside of me, what a strange feeling. Hot liquid filled me with warmth while I pushed desperately back into him. Then blackness. I fell on my side and passed out. What a strange day.

□■□■□■□■□■□■□

I woke up being spooned by Amy, who was being spooned by dadd... I mean David. I had no idea what time it was, or what to think of last night. Life was just changing so fast on me. Less than a week ago I was just your average teenage boy. Now I was pretending to be a pathetic little... whatever I was.

I looked around and noticed I was the only one wearing any clothes. I still had on my breast forms and swimsuit from last night.

Trying my best not to wake anyone, I slipped out of their grasp and got out of bed. I looked around for a change of clothes and instead found David's master bathroom. Looking around I saw David's shirt from yesterday and a wad of clothes Amy had come dressed in yesterday. After stripping I fished out her underwear and admired its design. I put on the bright pink lacy panty and bra set, which both fit quite nicely. Then I grabbed David's T-shirt and slipped it over my head. It was large enough that it fit like a short dress that only sat on one shoulder.

I took out my ponytail and let my hair fall down past my shoulders. After a quick brush and makeup job I left to go make some breakfast.

I threw some eggs on a skillet and seasoned them my favorite way. When I took them off the heat I was surprised to see Amy walking in. She was also wearing one of David's shirts, which showed off her long, thick legs.

"Good morning," She cheered, "feeling a little sore?" I noticed I felt sufficiently stretched out, and maybe a little empty. "Yeah, a little" I shrugged. We ate at the table while talking about makeup, hair, and ... you guessed it... David. We finished our breakfast and Amy asked me: "soooooo... daddy?"

I blushed, " I guess, that's just what he wants me to call him."

"How long have you been calling him that?" she pressed.

"Just yesterday," I quipped, "I can't even tell you why, I swear I'm straight."

"You didn't seem very straight last night." she teased, "You're clearly a professional." I blushed even deeper, "It's been a weird week, ok." we stopped talking for a second. Our awkward silence filled the room with tension.

"It's ok to not be straight Adam," Amy confronted, "heaven knows I'm not."

"What!! Since when!!"

"You know, since... since.." she paused to think, "since you." Huh... what the frick did that mean.

"You just always struck me as feminine. Yet I liked you," Amy elaborated, "I don't know, it's just that, you have a certain confidence in your submissiveness that just makes me wanna..." She leaned forward and gave me the most amazing, yet simple kiss. "Amy I," "sssshhhhhh" she interrupted while pressing a finger to my lips. She grabbed my shoulders and pulled me into a more passionate kiss. I returned the favor and wrapped my arms around her waist.

We slowly made out, sensually playing with each other's tongues. She pressed further against me causing both of us to fall onto the floor. She straddled me and pulled me deeper into our kiss. I reached under her borrowed dress and ran my hand up and down her otherwise naked body. She grabbed my boobs and started groping them, causing my nipples to move with her hands, I returned the gesture and began fondling her, a new found favorite hobby of mine.

She would moan into my mouth and I would moan back into hers. I felt cum flowing out of my ass and couldn't help but fantasize that David was here to watch this. She let go of one of my boobs and reached below my dress. She grabbed my panties and pulled them down, revealing my erection.

Her hands worked me to full mast while my hands explored new territory. Without warning she broke off our kiss and positioned herself lower. She flipped up my dress and stared at my three inches hungerly. With little hesitation she swallowed my cock and sent me to cloud 9. Her tongue ran circles around my head and she bobbed her head up and down, easily taking the whole thing.

For probably the best 3 minutes of my life she played me like a harp and brought me to the edge. Every time I moaned she would echo my passion right back at me. Finally, she sent me over the moon and I came into her mouth.

She didn't swallow any of it, rather, she crawled back up to me. Her mouth opened and my own cum fell towards me, I opened my mouth up and greedily drank all of it. We shared a final intimate kiss before lying next to each other catching our breath.

"That was amazing," I breathed.

"yeah, " she agreed. We lied there, soaking in what had just happened. "Does this mean.. That we're, you know." I asked. She thought for a minute. "Maybe," she replied, "Maybe later you can be my boyfriend, or perhaps later you can be my girlfriend, who knows. Maybe slutty sisters!" she laughed

I also laughed. Maybe we could, just for David. The possibility of dating the hottest cheerleader still puts butterflies in my stomach.

I felt confused, but I also didn't really care to think it through that much. I just started at the ceiling and felt the weight of the world keep my grounded.

...

"Hey," I interrupted.

"What?"

"Wanna go wake up Daddy?" I offered.

"Yeah, let's do it!" she urged, "first that he kisses takes the loser on a date!"

"You're on!" We giggled while making our way back upstairs to win a bet. When we entered the room we found him spread eagle and naked. His morning wood stood tall. Amy and I exchanged glances and silently strategized. We both kneeled between his legs and stuck our butts in the air, we lowered our heads and started licking his alpha cock. Up and down we would praise, watching his face, anticipating him waking up any second.

Imagine waking up to two beautiful, pantless women sucking you off competitively. When David slowly opened his eyes and looked down we enthusiastically picked up the pace. "Good girls," David chuckled, "I'm glad you've learned your place. What do you say?"

In perfect unison we replied: "Good Morning daddy!" He chuckled again, "Good morning sluts."

David got ready for the day and ate breakfast while we followed him, trying for attention. I figured he'd kiss me faster if I was super flirtatious, Amy must've had the same idea. We'd cling to him, gently kiss his body, make suggestive comments, you know, typical bimbo sorority girl stuff.

He'd respond with an inappropriately placed squeeze or slap. Eventually we ended up back in David's room literally asking to win our little wager. "Pweeeze daddy," Amy begged, "just a little peck."

"Don't listen to her, give your sissy some sugar. I'll make it worth your time" I retorted.

"I just wanna taste you so badly," Amy returned.

"Just a little nibble, that's all I want." I pled. David gave us both an approving glance before he grabbed my hand and twirled me into a deep dip, I fell into his arms and felt his lips grace mine. He spun me back up before doing the same to Amy. When she spun, her dress lifted to reveal her bare ass, which I appreciated, but I also noticed that she also had seed leaking out of her. Must've been asleep for that one. We both thanked daddy before clinging to each of his arms.

"I have an idea ladies," David offered, "on your hands and knees." Without any hesitation we both dropped to the floor. "I'll be right back," David explained. He left the room and Amy and I were left alone. "Hey, I won the bet." I teased.