Adam Pt. 02

Story Info
Adam comes home for Christmas while Melly has a new man.
5.1k words
4.48
6.9k
14
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 08/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun was shining, but there was a slight chill. It was two days before Christmas, and Adam would spend it with his father for the first time in almost a decade. Parking on the side street, Adam strolled toward the brick house. He crunched on a pile of dead leaves in the yard and looked up toward his father's three-story home.

His father, Charles, had retired from selling insurance years ago and had once spent his money wisely. This house was new, and Adam had not grown up here. No, this home was for his new family, and Adam had met them only six months ago. Then he had formed an intimate bond with his stepmother, Kat, and her daughter, Melly.

The two beauties looked similar but conducted themselves differently. Both were gorgeous with long brown hair and matching fat asses. Melly had a pair of perky tits that sat up high and teased the masses, while Kat's giant boobs hardly moved when she walked. They were firm and fake, but Adam enjoyed sticking his cock between those two melons. But what Adam truly wanted and the reason for the season was Melly's sweet pussy on this tongue. The thought weakened his knees, and he couldn't wait for another taste.

Kat appeared at the door with a sly grin and opened it further for her stepson to enter. She was taking a moment to examine his body. Even though his tan pants were a bit baggy, she could make out his curved dick print. His shaggy blonde hair was messy, and his thermal shirt fit tightly around his large arms.

"Hey, son," She winked, "You look cute."

Adam scoffed, "Cute?"

"Handsome in an asshole kind of way."

"Thanks."

Adam rolled his eyes and stepped into the house.

Kat donned a short dress that inched up as she walked him into the living area. To avoid staring directly at her plump ass, Adam looked around at her modest furnishings. His father had sold his childhood home and bought Kat another house, a huge waste.

"Nice place. Where's Melly?"

Adam didn't hesitate to ask nor hide his enthusiasm to see his step-sister.

"She's with friends, and your father is golfing. It's just you and I."

The look in Kat's eyes hinted she wanted his cock. Adam wasn't surprised and didn't bat an eye as she turned around, wrapping her arms around his neck.

Chuckling, Adam gave her a light nudge away from him, "This isn't right."

"Ugh, you pick now to care about your morals? Come on, Adam, I've been a good wife for months. It's time for mama to have some fun." Kat batted her lashes, and her brown eyes were darker than he remembered.

"Someone has to. And you came on to me, remember? I could have told my father and busted your bubble and your wallet. All I ask is you have some fucking respect."

Adam was pissed and took a seat on the couch. Making himself comfortable, he grabbed the remote and flipped through the channels on the flat screen, ignoring his seductive stepmother.

"Okay, Adam," Kat popped her hips out, "I'm sure you will change your mind before long."

As she lifted her dress, Adam eyed her cutesy landing strip leading to a soft fleshy cunt. He knew it was warm and averted his eyes before he changed his mind so soon.

-

Charles came home an hour later. Sitting his golf clubs by the door, he called out for his wife.

"Katalina!"

Adam turned his head, watching his stepmother rush toward her elderly husband to assist him. Adam loved his father and was glad to see him, but spending the Christmas season with him wasn't a traditional thing.

"Adam," Charles smiled.

"Dad, you're looking good. I am glad to see she's taking good care of you."

Charles groaned, "ah, yeah, taking good care of my finances, alright."

"You married her."

Adam shrugged off his hostility.

"Yeah, but that little one takes better care of me." Charles leaned in to whisper, "She's the only reason I haven't kicked that whore out. My sweet girl keeps me going."

"Melly?" Adam sat straighter in his seat, "What about her?"

If his father was about to tell him he had an interest in his stepdaughter, Adam was sure he would lose it.

"Sweet girl. Mel enrolled in community college last year. She's going to be a nurse. And she just got engaged to be married to a Marine. I know I messed up when you were a kid, a teen, and shit...."

Charles shook his head, "I've never been a good father, and I apologize. I hate to say it, but I have a second chance with her. She even goes golfing with me once a week."

It was a lot of information for Adam to take in so soon. The fact that his step-sister was engaged shadowed his father's apology.

"A Marine?" Adam's face scrunched in annoyance. "Melly is way too young for marriage. She's only 18 years old."

"He's a decent boy, stationed in Japan right now. Mel met him when we were living in Matthews."

Adam clenched his jaw and shifted from the couch, heading to the bathroom to cool off. Charles didn't question his son's quick departure and flipped the channel to something of his interest.

-

Kat was in the kitchen flipping through pots and pans as Adam entered. She held a pot up to his face.

"Can I bake a Ham in this?"

"I don't know," He shrugged and hit his vape pen, "Dad told me Melly is engaged."

"Oh yeah, some...." Kat sighed, "ugh, I don't even want to talk about it. My little girl is growing up so fast. I'm not sure what I will do when she leaves."

"She's leaving?"

"She's going to Japan in January."

"Mel's a little too young for that, don't you think?"

"I've told her that, but Josh has money, so-"

"Is that seriously all you think about?" Adam snapped.

"Being financially stable, you mean? Uh, yes, and I want the same for my daughter. What is it to you, Adam?"

Adam shrugged since he couldn't confess he was obsessed with his step-sister. He was sure Kat would kill him if she discovered what had happened six months ago. But he had thought about nothing but her for the past few months. An idea popped into his mind, and Adam smiled.

"Money is important, right?"

"To me, yes."

"Let her come to Virginia and stay with me, I'll take care of her, and she won't have to be so far away."

"Very funny," Kat chuckled, "Can you just help me?"

Kat categorized the same few pans around.

He thought about it and realized how dumb his proposal was. He was glad Kat believed he was joking and dropped the idea to sigh in frustration.

"What are you even cooking?"

"Everything, Melly said she would be...."

Kat paused as the door knob in the front room turned, and she hauled ass toward the foyer.

Before Melly sat her purse on the side table, she was greeted instantly by her mother. Kat wrapped her arms around her neck.

"Oh, Honey, you have got to help me. You know I can't cook. Ugh, I am lost without you, my precious girl."

Melly wanted to groan inside; she had only been gone a few hours. But she was thankful for her mother's love.

"It's okay, mommy." Giggling, Melly smiled and swayed her mother back and forth, "I bought some stuff to make...."

Melly paused for a moment. Seeing her older brother made her heart race.

Kat stroked Melly's forehead affectionately, "Are you okay, baby?"

"Yeah, I got stuff to make pecan pie, dad's favorite."

Melly looked up to Adam with a weary smile, "Hi."

"How have you been?"

Melly nodded at him.

At 30 years old, his muscular frame was breathtaking. She tried to focus on his soft eyes, but his tongue darted across his lips, causing her heart to flutter.

"Both of my babies are here," Kat grinned, rubbing Adam's dirty blond beard.

Adam smirked, turning his eyes back to Kat's mini-me. Melly's thighs clamped together while he roamed her body and stepped closer to wrap his arms around her petite frame.

His scent was a potent mixture of marijuana and spicy perfume. It was intoxicating. Bending down, he washed his tongue quickly over her earlobe. The gesture sent chill bumps to her skin.

"I've missed you." Came his taboo whisper.

Melly could smell a hint of booze on his breath as he kissed her cheek. His hands stayed on the small of her back, slowly traveling toward her ass. Adam's boldness made her nervous.

"Moma, we should start cooking," Melly blurted when his fingers captured her asscheek.

She shook his embrace and walked quickly toward the kitchen, rubbing the moisture off her burning ear. Remembering the last encounter with her brother sent shivers down her spine. That night they both crossed the line and came close to getting caught.

-

Six months earlier.

-

Cum dripped from Melly's pussy, and the dimples that pierced her cheeks were gone. She was naked with her stepbrother's thick hands gripping her fleshy asscheeks.

"Oh my God, what are we going to do?" Melly whispered to Adam, holding her breath for his response.

After enjoying her first orgasm on the tip of his wide tongue, she now wore a worried expression. The knocks on the hotel door were loud, and the woman behind the door was her mother. Had they been in a house, she could have snuck out the back door, but there was only one way out. Melly pouted and looked as if she might cry.

"I'm sorry, Adam."

"Sh, no, calm down. You are not in trouble, sweet girl."

"But..." Melly pouted, "I shouldn't have teased you,"

Her whisper caused Adam's heart to flutter.

Adam took a deep breath and lowered her naked frame, "Go in the bathroom and put your dress back on."

Melly staggered on weak knees, "I'm sorry."

Adam hurried into a pair of blue jeans as Melly scampered toward the bathroom with her dress in hand. His heart was beating out of his chest. Even though getting a taste of his sister was his idea, Melly felt just as strongly about getting a piece of her brother.

The knocking resumed, and he heard his stepmother calling his name. Even though the woman had walked down the aisle with his father only a few hours ago, the hunger for his cock overtook her.

Kat knocked again, her friend at her side.

"Maybe he's gone?"

"He's in there. I can hear footsteps," Kat giggled and whacked the door again. "Adam."

Adam opened the door, and two lazy, drunken smiles greeted him.

"Yea?"

"Busy?" Kat asked, biting her lip.

"Yeah."

"No, you're not. You look like you're down for some fun."

Adam sighed, rubbing his head, "I'm tired."

Kat didn't hear his excuses, and somehow the two got past him and entered the hotel suite. He groaned, shut the door, and stared at the bathroom door.

"I'm serious, Kat. What we are doing isn't right."

Adam did not feel guilty about fucking his stepmother or her precious daughter. The thought of them together sent his dick jumping.

"That's why I brought a friend. I'm only a spectator this evening," Kat giggled.

Adams' heart sprinted as the two women locked lips for an intimate kiss. His stepmother eyed his nervous frame as her hands wandered to her friend's big breasts. Kat donned a wicked smile when she pulled the thin fabric down, disclosing her friend's pink nipples.

"I swear, I am the luckiest man right now, but ladies. I am so sorry, but I am exhausted, and you have to go. Please."

The front door shut, and the three looked toward the small hallway.

"Who was that?" Kat asked. "Have you been cheating on me?"

Both Kat and her friend burst into laughter.

It was on his tongue to tell the woman he had had her daughter hiding in the bathroom. She would surely leave had she learned Melly had spread her pussy out to him like a buffet, and he was still hungry and craving the petite woman.

The women didn't let up, taking their half-naked bodies to the king bed. Adam ignored their seduction and went into the bathroom to empty his bladder.

He fucked both of them that night and woke up the following day with Melly on his mind. He had called into work that next night to see her again, but Melly stayed at a friend's to avoid him.

+

Christmas eve, eve.

+

Kat walked down the steps while Adam followed behind and kept his eyes on the two cheeks that twisted with her walk.

"Wait?" Adam looked around and saw no windows, "Is this the fucking basement?"

"Yeah, we are in the middle of revamping it."

Adam scoffed, "So you're putting the stepson in the basement."

"Adam, you are so dramatic. It's nice down here."

Kat motioned toward the pool table and large flat screen.

"Plenty of stuff to do. My girlfriends hang down here all the time. Usually, end up falling asleep. They say that the couch is comfortable."

"You're a bitch, Kat," Adam chuckled, swatting her ass.

"Hey," Kat gasped, "That's no way to speak to your mommy."

"Mommy?"

Adam stepped closer, causing Kat to nod and anxiously bite her lip. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer. Kat instantly melted as his fingers pranced down her back to her ass cheeks.

Grasping them in both hands, Adam kissed her cheek.

"Bend over that couch. Let's see how comfortable it is."

Kat boldly grabbed the collar of his tight shirt, attempting to pull him closer, it was a fail, but she kept her voice confident.

"Sit on the couch and let me see how comfortable this is," Kat purred, grabbing his thickening bulge.

"That's how you want to play it?" Adam asked.

"Will you be my good boy?"

Adam eyed her frame and stepped over to take a seat, keeping his cock in his pants. Kat strolled over and knelt in front of him. He allowed her to fish into his pants and release an eight-inch curved toy. It was pretty, in Kat's opinion, and she would suck and fuck this cock in the basement of the house his father had bought her.

"I think I remember how to deep throat?" Kat chuckled, lapping her tongue across his hooked shaft, "Mmm, I've missed this cock."

Kat pouted toward him, "Did he miss me."

"Um-hmm," Adam responded nonchalantly, palming her head, "Come on, show me how it's done."

Swallowing his thick mushroom tip, Kat eased down and came to the middle of his shaft. She had to shift her head to allow his curve to glide into her mouth smoothly. The tip of his cock pressed against the back of her throat, and she gave a guttural groan, sending vibrations around his shaft. Using this method, Kat began to swallow his head, and her lips clasped to his base.

"Uhh, hmmm," Adam breathed profoundly and raised his head back to close his eyes. Imaging Melly's sweet pussy on his face, Adam grinned and pushed his hips up.

Kat made a slight gagging sound before pushing his chest backward. Adam looked down, and his cock was gone, vanished wholly inside her mouth.

"God, damm, mama. Fuck."

Kat peered up with runny eyes and slurped his cock with valor. He attempted to thrust, but she held his cock tightly.

"Uh, uh, shit."

Kat made a series of slurps and gurgles, filling the room with raunchy sounds. Placing his hands on the couch arm, Adam winced as his thighs shuttered from the intense pleasure.

"Oohhh, hmm," His jaw dropped naturally, and he felt the need to drool, "God, ooh."

Looking down at the part in her brown hair, Adam thought about palming her head, but she was so far gone. He clenched his fists and groaned. It was the most amazing feeling as if his cock was nestled against a fleshlight but wetter. He gritted his teeth and thought about protesting, but slowly his nut collected in the back of her throat.

Kat felt the warmth flood her throat and gulped back this thick jizz without one taste. Keeping his cock locked in, she slipped her tongue over his balls, and she felt his palm on her shoulder.

"Shit. Uhohh, stop. Umm, stop, stop," Slumping over, Adam observed Kat wide-eyed as she licked her lips.

"I still got it, huh?"

"Mmmhmm," Adam nodded as his chest rose and fell.

-

Upstairs

-

Melly laid back on Charles's shoulder, watching the dullest documentary on the industrial revolution. She didn't find it boring, but he must have since he often fell asleep. The man coughed and snored before shifting his torso and noticing his stepdaughter by his side.

"I must have dozed off," Charles chuckled deeply.

"You've been asleep for a long time, daddy," Melly chuckled, checking her phone for a text from Josh.

He had been ignoring her all day but had mentioned he was busy. Melly tried not to be upset, but she felt deprived of his lack of attention. That is why she came for cuddles from daddy, plus she wanted to stay far away from her brother.

"Did you come to cuddle or wake me up?" Charles teased, "Where's your mother?"

Melly knew Kat was downstairs enjoying her stepbrother's cock. She wished her mother wasn't so attracted to Adam. It was hard not to feel envious.

"In the kitchen," Melly lied, "Cooking up a storm." she giggled, using one of his sayings to calm his suspicions.

"I'm rubbing off on you," Charles chuckled.

Melly leaned back and rubbed her head on his shoulder, "I like spending time with you, daddy."

He looked toward her and noticed her long face, "What is it?"

Melly shook her head, "Nothing, daddy just... excited about Christmas."

"You damn sure don't seem like it," Charles gruffed and slipped his arm around Melly's torso.

"Whatever it is, it will get better."

Melly nodded and sighed, "You're right, daddy."

Charles's fingers dropped down to rub her soft stomach, and he toyed with the band of her shorts. Melly found something special about his fingers strumming along her crotch.

"That tickles, daddy." Melly giggled, sweetly caressing his hand.

"You look as though you need one of my special massages."

With a pout, Melly nodded and grabbed the blanket from the back of the couch, placing it across her lap.

Charles fiddled with her tight shorts, enjoying the soft material on his fingertips. He enjoyed pleasing Melly. She didn't ask for much and gave away to the sweetest moans he had ever heard. He took his time before sliding into her shorts. He rubbed around her panty-covered crotch and felt the heat radiating from her cunt.

"Does that feel okay, little darling?"

"Yes. I really need one of those massages," Melly whispered, "Can I cum on your fingers, too?"

"Will you be quiet as a mouse?"

Melly giggled softly, "I'll try for you, daddy."

"That's a good girl."

Charles gave a ragged breath as he pulled back her tight panties. But when he swiped her cunt, Melly was dry as a bone.

"Oh. My. You mustn't be so sad." Charles chastised.

"How do you know I am sad?" Melly frowned.

"You aren't filled with honey like you usually are," Charles explained, "Lean back and let daddy massage you into contentment."

"What's wrong with me?" Melly asked, puzzled.

With one long finger, Charles zoomed around her clit, and her eyes lit up.

"Ohh."

"Is that it right there, sweet pea? Daddy's special button?"

"Mmmhmm, it feels so good."

Melly shifted her legs, parting them. One hung down, dangling toward the floor, while the other settled on his lap. Charles swiped up and down until a clear balm coated his long digit, bringing a smile to his face.

"There's my honey."

"Mmhmm," Melly gasped, "Ohh."

"Shh, now. Be quiet." Charles urged, circling her clit with slowly delicious finger strokes.

His cock was trying its best to get hard but failed. Still, he enjoyed the act, determined to bring his stepdaughter to peak. Her pussy was as wet as her mother's, but Kat seldom enjoyed him playing with her clit, wanting to suck instead and grind her pussy on his limp cock. She wanted to drain his balls like she had done his wallet, but she had caused a dent in both in the past few months.

"Ooh. Oh, right there, daddy. Oh." Melly murmured, sending Charles's cock to slowly nudge against his tan shorts.

"Hush, now." Charles warned, "We can't let mommy hear."

Melly nodded, slapping her hand to her mouth. His fingers were magical, and daddy wanted nothing in return but kisses and treats. She buckled up as his fingers crossed over her clit.

12