Adam Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charles was taking his time. With Kat away, he could play with his favorite girl. He enjoyed her sweet moans; the way she purred the word daddy was music to his ears. He watched the side of her face turn toward the hallway. He slipped his long finger into her slit, and she quickly turned her head.

"You are still not dripping, darling. Am I not doing it right?"

"No, no, daddy, I like it. I'm going to give you so much honey," Melly whispered and peered back toward the doorway.

Melly closed her eyes to think about her stepbrother. She knew his fingers and tongue weren't as skillful as his father's. But daddy didn't make her heart skip a beat; instead, he was safe and secure.

Charles removed his finger to suck the sweet juice dotting his tips and leaned in, "Do you think we have time?"

Melly knew what he meant, and her eyes popped open to nod.

"Please? I promise I'll be quiet."

"You'll keep a lookout?"

"Yes, sir." Melly nodded eagerly, "I'll keep my eyes open."

Charles kissed her forehead before tossing the blanket on the floor. Slowly he shifted down while Melly hurried out of her shorts. She couldn't wait for daddy's sharp tongue to melt her worries.

The black and white lights flashing from the television illuminated the glossy sheen on her pussy. Charles took a long lap of her flesh.

Melly moaned, "Oh, oooh, ah."

Lifting his head, Charles placed his wet finger on his lips as a reminder.

"I'm sorry, daddy. I'm so excited," Melly bit her finger, "I like when you lick me."

"Did you miss my tongue?" Charles asked, searing a kiss on her bare mound.

Melly bit her lip, nodding as his tongue etched around her clit. The rose button pulsed against the older man's tongue, bringing desire to spread over his dry loins.

Charles made light strokes to lap as much of her sweet cream as possible. Moaning softly against her thin lips, he lifted his tongue to swirl around her fully aroused clit.

"Hm, Uh, right there, daddy," Melly whispered, her chest heaving as she looked toward the hallway entrance.

Her nipples hardened from the thrill of getting caught, and she parted her thighs wider, knowing she had to rush. She bucked up and smothered her pussy against his face trying not to moan out loud.

"Mmm, that's it, daddy. Oh, I'm going to give you so much honey, daddy."

Charles soon became lost in her box, making figure eights along her silky lips. He lapped and licked, savoring her thick juice with loud groans.

"Sh. Uh, Shh, Daddy. Ooh," Melly softly sounded, staring down the bare corridor, "Mmm, oh. Keep licking me right there, daddy."

Keeping his tongue steady, Charles swirled around her clit, his limp cock attempting to jump occasionally from the thrill.

It all became too much for Melly, and she slumped, taking her eyes off the lookout to grab his thin gray hair. She palmed his scalp, using her hips to sweep up and down.

"Oh. Ohh, daddy. Make me cum, Daddy."

Melly was so close her legs quaked and shook with anticipation. The thought of getting caught became an afterthought to her bliss.

"Uh. Ooh, mm, daddy. Stick your tongue out."

Charles lagged his short tongue while Melly held her breasts and ground, slipping her clit up and around his rough tongue. Charles' raspy breathing added to her delight, sending warm gusts of air brushing against her dripping pussy hole. Melly thought about Adam sliding his hooked cock in her and groaned.

"Uh, oh, God. Dad-" Slapping her hand over her mouth, she humped a few more times, connecting her pulsing clit to his taste buds.

"Hmmmhmmmyess."

Melly hit her peak on the tip of his tongue, thawing her tension and seeping cream into the couch cushions. Charles felt her release and dove down to lick the aftermath.

With her heart pounding, Melly peered toward the door, thankful the two had not returned upstairs. Adam was great at giving head, but his father, Melly, thought it was a treat to be treasured. Kat often ridiculed his lack of communication and his limp cock. But Melly thought it was a shame her mom didn't appreciate his robust features

It started with cuddles a few months ago. Melly loved to cuddle with Kat and Charles, both doting on how soft she was. Sometimes she would fall asleep in their bed.

Kat had awoken early to go to the gym one Saturday morning, leaving them in bed alone. When Melly awoke to Charles between her legs, she was afraid at first, knowing her mommy would be mad at both of them for the betrayal. It had felt so good, and she wondered if, in his old age, he might have thought she was Kat.

Melly allowed him to suck her little clit, and Charles lifted his head to tell her how sweeter she was than her mother. Ashamed, Melly had shaken her head and told him they couldn't do something so wrong. Charles heard nothing of it and lapped her clit regardless of her morals. After back-to-back orgasms, she rode the frailty as often as they could get away with it

Melly laid her head back in relaxation as Charles's tongue fucked her creamy slit. He loved her pussy, and he loved her. But she knew better than to allow him to taste since he seldom knew when to stop.

Melly remembered the last time her mother went out of town for the weekend. By Sunday night, her clit was swollen and sore from Charles licking and sucking it all weekend.

"Hmmm," Melly sighed, "thank you, daddy, but that's enough. We don't want to get caught."

Charles lifted and nodded, "You get sweeter every time. Can I get a kiss?"

Leaning over, Melly placed her pouty lips on his thin lips. She put her heart and soul into a simple tongue twirl and tasted her sweet sap. Charles loves to kiss, and Melly needed to reward him for the orgasm and for putting her through school.

"Thank you, daddy. I feel so much better."

"You're daddy's favorite." Charles chirped, "I love you, sweet girl."

"I love you, too, daddy."

+

Downstairs

+

Kat pushed down on Adam's curve. The stretching caused her to hiss. Kat was tight and wet as hell but resisting his cock.

"Fuck," Kat groaned, "Mm, ooh."

"You've been faithful," Adam noted with a grin.

"Uh, yes." Kat winced as his cock settled into her tightness, "Toooo, long."

"Take your time, sexy mama."

Kat found her balance and worked halfway through, moaning and howling in gratitude.

"Is good. Yes, oh yes, fuck it's too good."

"Come on." Adam smiled, slapping one of her thick asscheeks, "Ride it. I thought you were in control."

"Uhmm, I am. I'm your elder," Kat smiled.

Adam chuckled, thrusting into her, producing grunts and wails from his once insatiable stepmother.

"Ahh, God. Yes. Oooh, fuck me, little boy."

Holding her waist in his forearm, Adam pounded into her pussy. His mouth went to her large breasts, lapping his tongue up and down before bringing her nipple between his lips. Kat was loosening up and began to bounce.

"Uh, uh, that's it," Adam urged, swatting her ass with fire to improve her ride, "Take this cock, mama."

"Oh, fuck, yes!"

Kat dug her nails into his shoulder, using it to balance as she popped faster. An intense orgasm rushed through her, and she wailed, rubbing her cheek against his beard.

"Oh, Adam. Oh, I'm coming."

Before she could register the wonderment, Adam tossed her to the next cushion and adjusted her hips. She lifted her head to chuckle as he rammed his cock inside her.

"This what you've been wanting, mama?"

"Yes, uh. Yes, yes," Kat grunted and pushed back.

Stroke after delicious stroke, he ground into her well-oiled ass. His curve hit several new spots that Kat enjoyed while his large hands gripped her waist, adding to the fantastic rush.

Heavy breaths and shallow moans filled the air as the two maneuvered each other's bodies. Adam kept most of his clothes on his shirt and pants lest they were to get caught. Kat, on the other hand, had removed her dress, tossing it to the floor. She needed the whole experience before returning to the dullness that was her life.

Her thick ass wiggled and bounced, causing Adam to warm for an explosion, but he fought it, delivering more pounds.

"Ugh, God!" Kat whined, clawing her long nails into the couch, "Fuck. Fuck this pusssy."

A sheen of glossy sweat covered Adam's forehead running down his cheeks, but he continued thrusting. Grasping Kat's arm, he brought it behind her, holding it as reins to his ride. Each dig into her pussy was like a knot in her soul. She kept her head high and relished each inch of her stepson's cock.

"Where? Fuck, hmm, where do you want it, huh?" Adam asked, slowing his strokes.

"Fill me up, uhh, fuck fill my pussy up," Kat purred.

Slowly he moved in and out as Kat used her muscles to clench onto his cock. Gripping her ass open, Adam watched his cock jump and twitch inside her tight opening. He came hard, his thighs trembling in weakness.

"Mmm, God, I wish you lived here," Kat murmured, tightening and releasing her muscles for an extra umph.

"Me too."

Adam pulled out gradually. He watched the creampie drizzle from her pretty pink cunt and smiled.

Interrupting his bliss, Kat flipped over, grabbing his cock to lick off the excess.

"Woah, shit. It's sensitive."

"I want the next load in my throat. Can you do that for mommy?" Kat smiled, swirling his tip against her lips.

Adam licked his lips and gave a quick nod. Kat was a freak, and he was delighted, but his mind had stayed on another, and he couldn't wait to sneak into her room tonight.

12