Adam Pt. 03

Story Info
Adam begs for his sister's attention.
7.1k words
4.26
7.9k
17

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 08/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Daddy's massage, Melly was exhausted. She tried to get sleep, yet only managed to toss and turn with visions of her stepbrother invading her thoughts. Her heart leaped when she heard the light knock on the door. She usually hung out in her room topless with cute panties on, but Melly put on a pair of shorts and a tight tank top before answering.

"You look..." Adam shook his head, "Fucking gorgeous."

Melly blushed and shook her head as Adam scanned her body. The short pink shorts riding in her crotch showed off the plump pussy he had missed. And her full breasts were jutting from her tiny tank top that barely covered her midriff.

Adam stood at the door with a smirk, "Can I come in?"

Melly opened the door wide, and he strolled, sitting on her bed.

Her room was different than he had expected, but it made sense. She had dozens of stuffed animals cluttering the bed and pictures of friends and family that donned the wall in front of her computer desk. Adam was thankful for the full bed and room to stretch his long legs. He would place one of those stuffies in her mouth once he had her laid out like a buffet for feasting.

"Want to hit it?" Adam asked, taking a toke of his vape pen.

"No. It makes me feel funny," Melly chuckled.

Her silky hair cascaded over her shoulder and her deep dimples pierced her cheeks. Both caused Adam to adjust his erection before speaking again.

"I want to apologize. About last time, I wasn't sure if I had pressured you or-"

"No. No, I, um....." Melly bit her finger in nervousness, "You didn't do anything wrong."

"It was a close call," Adam smiled.

Melly looked toward the opened door and then back at him with a smile.

"Yeah, I was so scared."

"I don't know why? You know I would never let anything happen to you." Adam roamed her curvy body and stopped down her short, tanned legs, "You're my little sister, right?"

Melly nodded, feeling more comfortable, "Yeah, big brother."

"Come here," Adam waved, setting his pen on the bed so he could use both hands to wrap her in a warm embrace. His hands settled on her ass, and Melly shook her ass to keep his hands away.

"Adam!"

"What?" Adam chuckled, "I just want a hug, and you are so huggable."

Melly wrapped her arms around his head for an innocent hug. Leveling up, Adam pressed his head against her chest, feeling her nipple harden on his nose. He wiggled his head, and Melly giggled, washing her hands over his shaggy hair.

"Okay, you got your hug," Melly explained, trying to shift away.

Adam pulled her closer, his hands around her waist above her round ass. His cock was painfully pushing against his shorts. He wanted nothing more but to taste her sweet essence. Her body was soft and plump in all the right places.

"Fuck," Adam murmured.

"What's wrong?"

He glanced toward her perfect face and sighed, "Nothing. I just want your pretty pussy on my lips."

"Adam!" Melly's eyes widened, "We can't."

"I know. I know."

Adam sighed but held hope as Melly settled herself in bed beside him. Adam watched her get comfortable and reached for her tiny foot.

"No, oooh," Melly laughed, "I'm ticklish."

"Let me rub them. You've been cooking all afternoon. My dad is treating you like his personal chef."

"I like to cook."

"I love to eat," Adam winked and flicked his tongue.

"Really, what's your favorite Food?"

"Melony. Because she's so sweet."

"Oh! No, no, you can't say that about me," Melly stuck out her tongue and chuckled.

"You've been cooking all day, though. I know you're tired."

"Mommy and I still have so much to do before Christmas."

His strong hands kneaded around her calf before going to her ankle. Daddy's orgasm had left her pussy creamy, but her brother's hands and raunchiness were causing her clit to tingle with agony. Wanting to retire the dirty thoughts, Melly changed the subject.

"So... What have you been up to?"

"Working. Nothing exciting like you," Adam eyed her with suspicion, "Married at 18?"

"Yes!" Melly giggled, forgetting about her fiancee and being far too turned on by her big brother.

"Who is this fucker?" Adam asked with an eye roll.

"His name is Josh. He is such a good guy. Your dad and my mom both like him."

Adam rubbed her thigh and laughed, "I bet he loves this sexy body of yours. I know I do."

Melly got tense and shook her head, "We've only actually seen each other once, and he-"

"Mel, what the fuck? So you don't know this dude?"

"No. I do. We text all the time, and Josh is stationed in Japan. I love him so much."

Adam rolled his eyes and focused on the heel of her foot.

"You can't be in love that fast, sweetheart."

"I am. He's so cute. Wanna see a pic?"

Adam nodded, although he would rather see what was underneath those tight pink shorts. Melly showed him the screen, revealing a picture of the young couple at an amusement park. The guy looked about three inches taller than Melly and grinned from ear to ear. Lucky bastard, he thought and averted his eyes.

"We look so cute together," Melly beamed.

"Mmhmm, yeah, so cute."

Melly looked dreamily toward her phone before holding it to her heart, "Yeah, I am going to Japan next year."

"Where's your ring?" Adam asked, playing with her pinky toe.

The pretty yellow polish on her toenails highlighted her tanned skin. He wanted to wrap his lips around her little toes while her cunt massaged his cock head

"Josh said he would get me one on my visit," Melly announced, interrupting his lusty thoughts.

"So nothing is set in stone?" Adam skeptically asked with a hopeful heart.

"We are getting married," Melly pulled her foot away, "He has been busy. He doesn't have time to shop and stuff."

"He is on the other side of the world," Adam brought her foot back into his lap, brushing it over his bulge, "What do you do while he's busy?"

"School, Dad- Mr. Charles wants me to focus on school."

"What does Melony want?" Adam asked.

"I want to go to Japan."

"You'll have to learn Japanese."

"I know."

"What about your family?"

"My mommy is fine. Plus, we will have many children who can speak Japanese and English," Melly giggled.

The thought of putting a baby into his sister made his chest tighten. Coming home each day to Melly in the kitchen holding his baby made him smile. Using both hands, Adam massaged up toward her knees before landing on her soft thighs.

"Adam," Melly smirked, "You can't touch me like that."

"Like what?"

Adam smiled, itching between her thighs, pulling them back for a better view of the tight pink fabric.

Melly held her breath but ended up in a fit of nervous giggles, "Adam, omg you...."

"Why can't I touch you here?" Adam asked, pressing his thumb against her tight shorts.

Adam eyed her sweet broad-eyed expression as he touched her warm crotch. Melly pouted, wanting so much to give in and let him feel and bring her another orgasm.

"Why can't your big brother make you come?"

"Because...."

"You will like it too much, won't you? You liked when I made you cum, didn't you, sweet girl? When was the last time you came?"

Thinking about Daddy's earlier fondling warmed her more. Avoiding the question, Melly grabbed her stuffed animal and bounced it on his head, "It's a secret."

"You're still a silly girl," Adam snatched her teddy and chuckled, "What about my tongue? Can my tongue touch you there?"

"You should go." she pouted.

Melly nervously gazed toward him as he moved closer and closer, becoming only hairs from her face. She eyed his pink lips rimmed by a neat blonde beard.

"I'm serious, Adam."

He moved closer, his breath warm against her cheek, and Melly bit her lip. It was happening again. She knew better than to invite him to her room.

"Can I get a kiss, pretty girl?"

His tongue seductively staked across his lips, and she turned her head.

"No." Melly smiled, "You're my big brother."

Adam kissed her neck, sliding his arms around her shoulder to pull her in, "My little sister is the cutest."

Melly chuckled from the tickle and his compliment, "No. I'm not."

"Yes," Adam smiled, licking the soft hairs around her nape, "I've got the cutest little sister. And I know she's got the sweetest little pussy."

"Adam! You can't say that."

"Shh," Adam pressed his finger to his lips and looked toward the hallway, "I wanna tell you something."

"What?"

"It's a secret."

Melly leaped toward him, "What?"

Keeping quiet, Adam brushed a few silky strands from her forehead.

"What's your secret, silly?" Melly giggled, moving her ear closer to his mouth.

Adam brushed his lips against her cheek, slowly moving toward her lips. Once settled on her pouty brims, Adam kissed her. Their kiss, however taboo, was perfect and way hotter than her experience with Josh. Melly slid her palms against his bearded jaw and rolled her tongue into his open mouth.

Adam kept his eyes closed, his palm searching for her healthy breast. He clenched it and kneaded her tit in his palm before pinching her taut nipple through the fabric of her tank top. He was beyond aroused and ready to taste his sweet sister.

Melly hummed against his lips and enjoyed his large hands roaming her body. Realizing her decline in morals, she pulled back and wiped her mouth.

"We can't. I'm sorry...." she paused to frown, which was adorable as her giggles.

"Don't be sorry, baby," Adam cooed against her mouth, "I've missed these lips."

"I don't think...." Melly tried to keep her strained voice firm, but it cracked with desire, "you shouldn't be kissing me."

"You don't like my kisses?" With a false pout, Adam looked toward her, "My lips are too dry?"

"Noo." Melly whined, "You've got soft lips."

"Is that so? Soft lips and a hard cock," Adam winked, rubbing his curved member and pulsing against his thigh.

Nodding, Melly covered her mouth to giggle, "Don't tell anyone I said that."

Adam smiled, nibbling her ear, "I won't tell. Can I put my lips there?"

"Ahh," Melly gasped as his finger pressed against her camel toe, "Mmm."

Adam caught her bottom lip and sucked softly, parting her legs to the side. He roamed against the stained seam of her shorts and felt her body thawing from his touch. He slipped inside her shorts to find utter wetness between her thighs.

"Fuck, baby. You're so fucking wet." Adam moaned with desire.

Melly couldn't stop smiling, her reasoning long gone as his fingers fumbled around her wetness. His skillful touch tempted her further, and she bucked up for more friction on her sensitive bud.

"You like this, don't you, Mel?" Adam boldly asked, "This pussy is wet for me, isn't it sweet girl?"

"Uhm," Melly pouted, but she couldn't deny his talent, "Mmm, it feels good."

"I know. It would feel better if I could taste it, baby." Adam explained in a breathy tone, "Pull down your shorts and let me taste it. I know it's as sweet as your lips."

"Mmmhmm, but," Melly moaned, "You can't."

"Shh," Adam chuckled, "Lay back and let me taste your sweetness."

Pushing her back onto the pillows, Adam washed his hands up and down her sweet little body. Perky tits with hard nipples and her soft semi-flat stomach, taunting his need to ravish her body.

"Look," Adam chuckled, "You've got something right there-"

"Ah-" Melly covered her mouth as Adam pinched her nipple.

Adam placed a finger over his mouth for her to be quiet. She heeded his order, withstanding the slight discomfort that built from his tug. He pulled her nipple and teased her fleshy tit in the palm of his hand.

Melly made a cutesy grunt, and her legs naturally spread, revealing her cameltoe and a stain on her shorts. Her wet pussy prompted him to dive face-first into her breasts. Keeping his palm on her back, he teased her nipples and attacked her hard bud.

"Mm, oh, u-"

"Sh, we've got to be quiet." Adam urged, "Be a big girl and take it, okay?"

Melly closed her eyes to nod and bucked her chest up toward his mouth. His manipulation was a new sensation that sent her clit to pulse and more juice to gather against her shorts. Her taut nipple ached as his teeth clamped down on it. It was a magical adventure, and she wanted more. Her pussy itched to be scratched by his thick tongue that now glided up around her collarbone.

"Ohh," Melly whimpered as his lips moved down her stomach to tongue bathe her panties seam.

"Nooo."

"Shh, little girl."

"Mmm, Adam... oh. We can't." Melly whispered as his fingers pulled at her shorts.

"Mel, do you remember how it felt when I put my tongue inside you?"

Melly nodded, "But, I have a boyfriend, and your-"

"Adam! What the fuck are you doing?" Kats' nagging voice rang out in his ear.

"Talking," He answered without turning around, gradually removing his sticky fingers.

"We were just talking, MoMA, and I showed Adam the picture of Josh and me."

"Mm, hmm. Adam? It's bedtime."

Kat waited for him to turn around. When he did, Kat waved "Bye-bye." before rolling her eyes. She wasn't a dumbass, and she knew her stepson was interested in her daughter. Melly was an adorable woman. Kat wasn't upset and followed him downstairs for round four.

Adam looked back and groaned, "What?"

"What were you doing in Mel's room, Adam?" Kat asked with her hand on her dipping curves.

Adam eyed her night attire, a silky number that showed both swollen nipples and highlighted her V-shaped crotch.

"Nothing," he finally answered with a smirk, "What are you doing in your step son's room? Mommy."

Kat slapped his face leaving him stunned, swiping the smirk from his handsome face.

"You will leave her alone," Kat pointed toward him, poking her sharp nail against his chest.

Adam grasped her hand, pulling her into his chest, "You must eant me to tell my father about his new slutty wife."

"You won't." Kat dared, peering up toward his grimace, "You love this Kitty too much to tell on me."

Adam lunged to her lips. Melly had this cock throbbing from her tease. He wanted her badly but figured her mother would have to do for now. He broke his kiss and frowned at his stepmother's gorgeous face.

Kat was in awe at his hectic kiss and awaited him to speak.

"Bend over that couch, or I'll go upstairs and wake his ass up with some bad news."

Kat didn't need blackmail but excitedly leaped to the couch, pushing her knee-length nightie up for her son's pleasure. Her thick ass wiggled with the sway of her hips, and Adam rubbed his cock at the site.

"Spread those cheeks wide, mami. I want to see those holes."

Kat pulled back her cheeks, revealing a glistening pussy and asshole.

"Have you been playing with that, Kitty, or do you just stay ready for me?" Adam arrogantly asked.

"Your daddy-"

Kat broke her words with a pop of Adam's palm against her silky cunt. The harsh smack felt terrific, and she purred, "Do it again."

"You must have forgotten I'm in charge, lil mama. Spread that ass wide."

Kat was dripping honey against the arm of the couch from his order and exposed her puckered asshole to him. She had a feeling he intended to try her other hole. She didn't flinch when she felt his thump press against her backdoor.

"Mmm," Kat whimpered, rolling her hips for more.

"You gonna be my anal slut, mama?"

"um, hmm."

Adam pushed further, and Kat dropped her hands, pulling her slip up. His finger was a quarter way in her hole and entirely surrounded by her soft asscheeks. He used his other hand to lead her fleshy ass and dived deeper.

"Ooh!"

"Sh, mama, let me play in this ass. Do you think my cock could fit?"

Kat nodded. She hadn't had anal in so long, and her cunt poured thinking of the pleasure he would bestow. Her ass was right, but she enjoyed the painful bliss that came with the stretch. The burning sensation as his finger pulled in and out made her arch drop.

Adam reached and pulled her hair, keeping her upright as his finger explored her hidden valley. He added a second finger, and to his delight, Kat clawed one hand against the couch cushions and tightly muffled her moans with the other. She grated against the arm and connected her clit to the leathery fabric.

"Mmmomm," Kat hummed and prepared herself for a wild ride.

Adam removed his fingers and spat on them before sliding his spit against her hole. Kat wiggled and squirmed, awaiting to be finger fucked and loosened against. However, Adam couldn't wait. He bent her to his liking and admired her spreading.

"Keep your ass in the air," Adam groaned, sliding his cock up and down her wetness.

He rammed into her pussy hole, creaming with arousal. Kat had a good piece of pussy on her, but nothing compared to the tightness of her daughter's cunt. He pounded her pretty ass for a few minutes as Kat moaned and howled, muffled at the bottom of the couch. She let out a scream that she quickly covered with her palm as Adam pierced his thick tip in her ass.

"Hmm, um," Kat groaned.

Her ass was on fire, and her pussy blazed with desire. Adam pushed in with resistance, then settled again in her pussy to coat his cock with more lube.

"Fuck, I want to fuck you in the ass, mama." Adam rasped, placing his thumb inside her asshole and pressing harder.

Kat's knees bucked, and she dropped further from the multiple pleasures. Her head knocked against the bottom as Adam drove his thumb deeper into her ass.

"uh, uh, mm, shit. Fuck my ass. Oh, fuck it." Kat gave the raunchy request too soon and howled as his cock pushed hard against her asshole. She winced from the pain.

Adam let her ass adjust to his thick pole before gently pushing inside. The tightness mimicked his little sister's cunt, and he closed his eyes to imagine her precious face. A name slip-up crossed his mind, but he groaned out his praises for his beautiful willing stepmother.

"Good, oh, God, that's it, mama. Let me fuck this tight ass," he murmured, caressing her smooth rear.

Kat lost her battle against his cock so deep in her anal void. She shifted and wiggled, pushing back for more. This sort of pleasure, although received before, seemed foreign tonight. Her heart pounded, feeling the beginning of an orgasm.

"Oh, yes. Mm, right there."

Adam noticed her huskier tone and opened his eyes to glimpse his cock lost between her fat cheeks.

"umm, dammit, mama, I love this ass," he growled, sliding in and out steadily.

Her asshole clenched his cock with custody, threatening to milk him of every seed he held. Adam pulled out to see her fleshy gape and rushed back in to hear her howls of enjoyment.

"Oh! God! Hmm, Adam."

"Yeah, that's it, mama," he smiled, "You love my cock in your ass?"

"Ooh, yes. Oh, yeess yes, yyes...." Kat spoke in a stuttering rasp that faded away.

Kat fell silent and relished in the intense pressure building. She bucked for more with her mouth agape and fingers clenching her calves. Her stepson could work miracles with his cock. She heard him groaning before she felt his warmth enter her void, and she felt an eruption invade her core. Unphased by their family sleeping upstairs, they both howled and released ragged breaths with their climaxes.

Christmas Eve.

Melly was whisking the ingredients for the pie. She paused to grab the pie crust and dropped the container of nuts on the floor.

"Fuck."

"You need some help." Adam's deep voice sounded, making her flinch.

Melly took a deep breath. Seeing her brother in the doorway made her so nervous. Shaking her head, she dropped to her knees, picking up the pecan pieces. Adam joined her on the floor, grabbing nuts in the palm of his thick hand.

"You could wash them off," he jokingly suggested.

"No, I will go to the store," Melly said, wanting to get as far away from him as possible.

Arising from her knees, Melly grabbed a broom to clean the rest of her mess. Adam stood to his feet and watched her. Five feet of perfection, nice C cups bounced as she moved around the kitchen. Her ass wiggled as she flipped the dustpan of nuts into the trash.