Adam Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Melly, Are you okay?"

Adam walked around toward her and asked again. Giving a slight nod, Melly continued to work, ignoring his concern. But his hand reached out to grab her wrists.

"What's wrong with you?"

Finally, she glanced up at him, a pitiful expression on her face, reducing those sweet dimples he loved so much. Brushing her hair out of her face, Adam leaned in for a charming kiss.

Melly moved from his lips, "We can't. It's weird. Wrong, 'cause you're my stepbrother."

"What's wrong with that? I've only known you for a few months. It's not like we grew up together."

"Dad is-"

"You call him dad?"

"Mr. Charles, he's been a good role model for me and talks about you a lot. I don't want to disappoint him."

"Fuck him."

Melly's brows furrowed in irritation, "You shouldn't say that."

"I'm sorry, okay?"

Adam bent and kissed her blushing cheek, "We can keep it between us, baby. No one has to know what we do."

His whisper was feverish, and Melly allowed his lips to linger on hers, then moved her head, backing away from him.

"We can't. I am getting married," Melly argued, shaking her head.

"I don't give a fuck about that guy either. I've missed you. You are the only reason I showed up. Remember, I kept my promise."

Melly nodded, "I am sorry. I shouldn't have said those things."

"You told the truth," Adam whispered, bringing her body closer.

He removed the broom from her hand.

"You missed me? Didn't you?"

Melly gasped as he lifted her into his arms, placing her on the counter.

"My mom?"

"I don't care about her."

Adam's large hands spread up and down her back. He grabbed her shirt and pulled it over her head. Hefty breasts sat high in her purple bra, and Adam took satisfaction in the sight.

"God, I missed these titties."

Adam licked his lips and pulled down the cup to uncover her smooth mounds with two hard tan nipples.

"You know you've been on my mind for months, Mel."

Melly's features softened, and she looked up toward him as his lips seared into hers. With his tongue darting around hers, she fought the urge to bring her hands up to caress his blonde beard. He left her lips to suck softly on her neck, traveling down her collarbone. Adam admired her soft breasts before his warm tongue dotted over her hard buds with yearning, taking turns on each one.

Melly sighed and looked over his shoulder to the kitchen entrance, silently praying no one walked in and caught them. The slight pull on her nipples warmed her, but she shook her head.

"Please, Adam. I don't want to cheat on Josh."

"Who the fuck cares," Adam looked toward her, wrapping his palm around her nape, "You remember how good I make you feel?"

Adam leaned toward her ear, taking her earlobe into his mouth before whispering, "Can I make you feel good, baby?"

Melly nodded and fidgeted as Adam's other hand caressed her jean-covered thighs. She closed her eyes and softly sighed. He was almost to her pussy when they heard the front door open. Melly hopped down and grabbed her shirt from the floor. She frowned toward Adam, slipping into the thin layer before Charles entered the kitchen.

Adam watched his father's eyes light up at seeing his stepdaughter. He felt resentment for both him and his interruption.

"Hey, Daddy," Melly smiled and stepped toward him with her arms out for a hug.

"I heard you are making my favorite." Charles smiled down, placing a kiss on Melly's forehead.

"Yes, sir." She beamed and held him tighter.

Adam hid his grievance and smiled, "We were just heading to the store to get nuts."

"Well, I was going to the store. I dropped them all over the floor." Melly giggled, and Charles pinched her cheeks.

"You are so clumsy, little girl. Do you want to drive the Mercedes-Benz? That will make you feel better."

"Yes, Daddy, thank you, thank you."

"Don't drive fast." He warned her and handed her the keys.

Melly giggled before placing a sweet kiss on both of Charle's cheeks. She skipped toward the front door with Adam on her heels.

"Melly. Wait."

"Ugh. What?"

Melly continued walking, but Adam caught up with her, pulling her shoulders back and turning her around to face him.

Adam's heart was breaking, and he had to ask, "Are you fucking my dad?"

Her nose turned up, and she shook her head, "No, what the fuck, Adam? Why would you ask me that?"

"You two seemed mighty fucking friendly."

"Can you please leave me alone? I have to go to the store."

Upset about getting caught again, Melly turned and hiked toward the door. Once outside, she got into the car and groaned as Adam opened the passenger door.

"I'm coming too," he announced.

"I see that. Hurry up and buckle up."

"You sound like my dad."

"We've bonded."

"Fucked?"

"No! We golf, and I make him treats."

"You've got a lot of treats. I love your treats."

Melly giggled, "Whatever."

"What kind of treats?"

"Real desserts. Pies and cakes."

Adam looked toward her in the driver's seat and spoke his truth.

"You are fucking gorgeous."

"Whatever."

"Stop second-guessing yourself. You are beautiful. And all I want for Christmas is to eat that pussy again." Adam gave a dazzling smile.

Blushing, Melly dropped her head and chuckled bashfully, "I'm not."

Adam couldn't believe the humility of this woman. Unlike her mother, who knew she was glamorous, Melly lacked the same confidence.

"Pull over."

"No. I've got to make that pie, and then I have to make Turkey and Ham."

Adam reached over and flipped the turn signal, and Melly swerved the car in surprise.

"Adam! If we crash, I am blaming you."

"Well then, pull over, or we will both be grounded," Adam chuckled.

Melly pulled onto the side of the road, keeping her foot on the break, "What now?"

Adam pressed the gear to park, "Turn the car off."

Unfastening his seat belt, Adam plunged his seat down, "Come on, get up here."

"No! We're," Melly looked around nervously, "We are on the side of the highway."

"Cars are going by so fast no one will notice. Get up here. I am hungry."

Instead of obeying, Melly started the car up and moved back onto the busy street.

"Damnit, Melly." Adam groaned, "Come on. I want to taste it."

"No."

"Why not?"

"I told you. I am marrying someone, and I am not a cheater."

"He's probably telling those Japanese women he is a single man. So I am not sure why you think you should be faithful."

"He is not! Josh is a good guy. He only has eyes for me."

"I only have eyes for you," he smirked.

Melly gave him a side eye and drove faster to lessen her time alone with Adam. Arriving at the store, Melly left him in the car and ran inside to get pecans and a few other items she needed. When she returned, Adam was in the driver's seat.

"Get up. Daddy said I could drive. Not you."

"Get in. I'm old enough not to get a spanking."

"I don't get spankings either," Melly folded her arms, "Get up!"

Adam's voice was stern, "If you don't get in this car. I'll spank you."

Melly pouted and got into the passenger seat, adjusting it to cater to her short legs. When Adam made a detour, Melly groaned.

"Where are we going?"

Adam remained quiet and rode onto a beautiful meadow in the middle of nowhere.

"This is perfect."

"Perfect for what?"

Melly gasped as Adam's hand went to her crotch and pulled at the button of her jeans.

"No! Adam. I am serious. We can't." Melly argued as Adam pulled her onto his lap.

"Stop. It. Stop, I can't," came Melly's sweet whimper.

Adam was rough as he hauled her legs around his waist.

"Oh!"

Melly trembled, and her clit pushed against the prominent bulge on Adam's cock. She enjoyed being a tease but had not had anything to fill her void in 6 months other than his father's aged fingers.

"Melly," his voice shook her out of her anxious thoughts and back into the sexual tension filling the car.

Adam held her hips, coercing her to grate against him, " Come on, you want to make me happy, right?"

Melly shrugged, her innocence causing his cock to nudge harder against his pants, and her heat built into a scorching radiation. Adam needed to be inside her.

"Melly, you have to make me happy, baby," he searched her eyes, "Do you feel what you've done to me, sweetheart?"

"I'm sorry," Melly whispered with a pout against his lips.

Adam fluttered his hairy brims down to catch her bottom lip. He slightly tugged until Melly pulled back with a giggle. Her large smile brought his lips to her soft chin, lapping his tongue toward her jawline. It tickled her and aroused the essence she was battling.

"Adam."

"I want to know how sweet you are, baby doll."

Melly shook her head, "You've tasted me before and it was wrong. We were both..." Melly paused as Adam's fingers danced around her thighs, parting them further and sneaking a feel of soft skin.

"It was wrong, Adam."

"It was the best night of my life, baby," he confessed.

Melly paused her fight and gazed into his eyes. She was like a wet dream, sweet and silly but underneath was a genuinely sensual woman Adam needed.

His whisper was soft and sensual in her ear, "I loved it, Melly. I need more. Please."

"Umm," Melly bit her lip, falling deeper into his sensual kisses around her neck. She had never felt this way with her boyfriend and quickly realized this wasn't a good idea.

"We shouldn't, umm, Adam," Melly sighed as his teeth nibbled against her ear.

Her sweet moans were music to his ears, and he pushed his thick fingers inside her stretchy jeans. Inside was a pool of moisture sweeping against silky smooth folds. Her clit was closely teasing his fingertips, and Melly moaned in pleasure.

"Fuck, I can't get enough of you," Adam confessed in a husky whisper, "Pull these down and let me taste it."

Adam pulled her up, and Melly gasped. He tugged down her jeans and pulled each leg out of their sleeves, throwing them into the back seat. Clenching her thighs, he brought her sweet panty-covered mound to his nose and inhaled her sweet scent.

"Adam, we-"

"Just a taste," he whispered.

His breath was hot and melted her, but she twisted out of his grasp.

"Stop. No, please, Adam. I can't be a cheater."

A sigh escaped her lips as his teeth nibbled into the fabric of her panties, teasing her vulva.

"Hmm, um, Please. Oh, Adam," Melly panted and gasped.

She couldn't deny his nibbles were enticing, but she felt guiltier for all he was doing.

"Don't, mmmm, ooh."

It was too late. Adam's fingers snatched her panties to the side, and he dived face-first into her sweet little pussy. Her smell was indescribable, and his cock nudged harder against his pants, trickling pre cum. He felt like he might bust as he alternated between her clit and lapping the creamy nectar, moaning and savoring her flavor.

"Oh, umm, my gosh, Adam, oh!"

Adam's tongue flickered. His fingers pressed into the dip of her curvy hips. He loved this pussy, and he would eat it until she folded into his face.

The sensation of oral sex with Daddy didn't compare to this. Melly was too attracted to Adam and felt ashamed. She had a boyfriend but secretly wished her brother was her one and only. She didn't even care that her mommy got to play with his cock more. The thoughts made her clit pulse against his tongue but flooded guilt into her mind.

"Ah, oh, no. No, Adam."

Unmoved by her pleas, Adam grated his tongue over her now-hardened clitoris. Melly found her hands traveling to his blonde waves, and she clenched them tightly as he attacked her pussy lips.

"Mmm, oh, please. Please, oh, oh, yes, oh, Daddy." Melly twitched with the onset of an eruption.

At the raunchy title, Adam fell deeper into her folds, moaning and groaning his love for her sweet tease. He focused on her pleasure button, sucking hard on the small nub forcing her hips to buckle against his bearded mouth.

"Ahhh, hmm, oh, we. Oh, we can't. Do this, uh."

Adam paused his lap, "You are going to cum on my tongue, and you're going to like it."

Melly flinched. She had never heard Adam's voice so deep and rough. It scared her. Whimpering, she let her hands go to her side and pouted as she watched Adam lick her pussy clean. His loud groans caused massive vibrations around her fat pussy lips and jangled her clit.

"Oh, we are, no, we're...."

Melly paused and relished in his flaps around her glistening cunt. She could not stop it from coming, and his licks sent sunshine into her core.

"Ahh!"

She rushed down and rolled her hips around his mouth. It was so unique, exciting, and needed. Daddy was a wonderful pussy licker wanting nothing in return, but Adam's sensual stare and slow, lagging tongue was her favorite. She knew he wanted to fuck her, and part of her also wished to.

"Hmm, my, oh!"

Squealing, Melly, received another orgasm and fell limp while Adam eased up, kissing her smooth thighs.

"Oh, god!" Melly twitched, leaving sap decorating her brother's neat mustache.

"I am sorry, I'm, oh no," Melly covered her mouth.

Adam chuckled at her pout and posed her down on the passenger seat.

"You okay?"

Melly was trembling and tried to sit up but needed assistance. Pulling her up onto the seat, Adam examined her flustered face. Tears rose, and she buried her face into his chest.

"I'm going to be in trouble?" Melly breathed, enjoying the rich smell of his sweater.

"No, sweet girl," Adam smiled, "Shhh, it's okay. No one will find out."

They were in the middle of nowhere, and Melly had just cheated on the love of her life. But she felt so comfortable as his large hands smoothed against her back.

"You promise?" Melly asked in a whisper.

"Yeah, sure," Adam mumbled, adjusting her dripping pussy against his cock head.

"I had you happy. Now it's time to help your brother out," Adam chuckled.

Melly nodded. She pushed down a bit and winced at the stretch. His cock pushed into her slit, providing a peace that made everything complete. She loved her brother's fat cock, which molded her tight snatch with the right amount of pain and pleasure.

"Ooh, oh. Um, oh, my gosh."

Melly gave away sweet whines and whimpered against his mouth. His eyes locked onto hers, and he grinned. He was so handsome, cuter than Daddy and even her boyfriend.

"It's so big," Melly gasped, introducing another two inches that braised her thin pussy lips, "Mm, uh, Adam, it hurts."

"Sh. Sh, you're going to take it, okay? Remember how good it felt the first time?"

He could feel her pussy locking down on his shaft, and he needed more. He craved to stretch this tightness out and somehow make it his own.

Melly gently bounced and created a few awed and sweet expressions. She was a good girl and an astounding beauty.

Adam ran his fingers against the soft skin on her ass and slowly lifted her up and down against his length. The stretch was aching, but Melly wrapped her arms around his neck and breathed through the discomfort.

Feeling another spark of pleasure, Melly moaned, "I'm, mm, Ohhh, oh, umm."

"Ahh, fuck. That's it, baby," Adam let his eyes roll in the back of his head, leaning back on the driver's seat.

It was an uncomfortable position for Melly. The seatbelt buckle pressed into her knee, but she bounced. A soft whimper sounded as she pushed down further onto his cock.

"Cum on my cock, sweet girl."

"Okay, uh," Melly nodded eagerly before pushing her lips onto his. His soft mustache ticked her brims, and she smiled, revealing dimples in her cheeks.

"I'm going, oh, I'm cummin," Melly grunted, feeling his cock pull at her heartstrings.

"You are so beautiful," he whispered around her mouth.

With his arm wrapped tightly around her waist, Melly began to grind her hips into his. It didn't take long for her sap to coat the shaft of his cock and drip down to his pants. She soaked his lap with sweet juice that Adam didn't mind explaining to his family.

"Fuck, I can't wait till I move closer," Adam rasped, "I will make this pussy squirt every fucking day."

"What?" Melly asked, perplexed.

"I'm going to buy a house here. Near my Father, I want you to move in with me."

"Adam," Melly shook her head before processing his weird proposal. "I'm engaged, and we will-"

His arm wrapped tighter around her, becoming slightly more uncomfortable. His dick was still erect and prodding into her pussy harder. The mission to dickmatize his little sister sent his cock crashing into her folds.

"Mmm, Adam, we can't do it, uh, uh."

"Ahh, fuck, I need you in my life, baby," Adam grunted.

"Ooh, I...."

Melly wiggled her body from his embrace, but his cock was cramming into her little hole faster and more profound than before. Despite the rough jabs, each pop felt spectacular and stretched her pussy. She slipped her arms around his neck and allowed his palms to move her ass faster around his shaft. She had never been fucked like this, and the new experience took away her worries about the future and his threats to keep her near.

"Oh, I, hmm, Adam, oh, god!"

"Call me, Daddy, again," Adam urged without a clue.

Hypnotized by each grunt and brutal haul into her void, Melly grunted. His cock was powerfully urging her to submit as another intense pressure built inside her chest.

"Oh!"

"Come on, sweet girl. I know you love this cock."

At the moment, his cock was the only thing on her mind, filling her void and mind with taboo desire. Her cream dripped against his tight balls and

"Uh, yes, oh, Daddy!" Melly squealed and sighed against his beard, "Oh, my, it feels. Oh, mm, so good."

Adam grabbed her tighter, filling her with another inch of his hooked cock. He reached down and caressed her sensitive button. Melly squirmed against the raw pleasure.

"Stop running from this dick. You're not going anywhere." Adam's voice was full of authority that began to frighten her.

Melly began to whimper from her nervous desire. Nothing stopped his attack on her precious flower, or her flowers need to spray juice once more against his lap. Delirious from her orgasm, Melly hid her face in the crook of his neck and washed her tongue against the sensitive flesh, slightly salty from sweat. Their heat inside the car contrasted with the chill of the outside and fogged the windows.

Holding her limping body closer, Adam served a few more thrusts. His balls tingled and popped against her soft ass.

"Ooh, shit, girl. I love you. God, I love this pussy."

Melly couldn't believe his declaration and cringed at both his words and the warm sensation she felt flooding her cervix. His nut was trapped deep inside her, and he kept her down to ensure something special would occur in a few months, crushing her plans of marriage and Japan.

"You are mine, Melly," Adam announced with a kiss against her sweaty temple, "You're going to be mine."

Melly's voice was strained, "Please, Adam. I..."

"It's okay. Come here and suck me off, so I can fuck this pretty pussy more," Adam ordered.

The thought of more orgasms clouded her thoughts of what he had done. It had been so long since she had sucked his cock, and she wondered how her essence might taste. Slumping down into the passenger seat, Melly slowly inserted his shiny cock head into her mouth. The taste was kin to candy, and she used her tongue to lip and lap his curves.

"That's it." Adam smiled, "Take me deeper."

Melly took his halfway, bobbing up and down until she gasped and pulled back.

"It's big," she giggled.

"It's all yours from now on," Adam assured her.

Melly shook her head, "My mom."

"I don't want her. I want you. Keep sucking, baby. Get it real hard for Daddy."

--+++

Charles sat at his desk in his home office with his cock in his palm. He jerked quickly, hearing footsteps sounding in the next room. His wife was doing something, he wasn't sure, but his computer screen was vivid and bright.