Adam's Advertisement Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Turn around." He said.

"I hate 69." I protested. "Can't focus." He smiled at me and wrapped his arms around me.

"Ok stud." He fondled my ass cheeks as I straddled him and I felt my hole clench a little.

Dammit. What the hell was my body up to being this tense? I used to be such a whore... He must have felt me tense up because he gently stroked my back. "You want to keep choking on my dick?"

"Yeah."

"Fuck yeah."

He didn't waste any time shoving me back between his legs although he did give me a second to rearrange my throat again. He didn't last long and he paused, whimpering. "Where do you want me to cum?" I hoped my response of burying my face in his crotch again was clear enough. He lost it a few seconds later with the sexiest growl and I moaned as I swallowed his hot cum. "Fuck." He said as I slipped off him. He grinned at me. "Your turn."

"Oh. Na. That was hot." Fred raised his eyebrow at me.

"Wilson, you are not going to deny me the pleasure of sucking on that dick." I blushed. Man, when was the last time I had a blow job? Years maybe? Matt did it once or twice, in the beginning... I couldn't say no to Fred though. Not when he was giving me that look. I let him lie me down and I watched as he went down on me. He started by sucking on my balls and paused. "I also like it rough." He said. Oh fuck, I didn't just have to get a blowjob, I had to give a facefucking.

I put my hand gently on his head and he moaned. Ok. How did I like this to play out? I started to move him up and down... really making him gag every now and then. He really did like it rough, damn.

"Fuck yes baby. You're just a fucking hole for me aren't you? Just a needy fucking hole?" He moaned his assent and I held his head still so I could thrust into him. "You know, I lost my fleshlight a while ago. I guess I've found a replacement though, haven't I baby? You're just my fucking fleshlight." He moaned as I gripped his hair tightly. "Ugh my dick feels so good in your little hole." He moaned against me- oh man that felt good. I held him in place again and paused, loosening my grip. "I'm about to cum." He pulled his head away.

"On my face." I grinned. Ok. I reached down and started jerking my dick as he panted, looking up at me. I finished on his face and he moaned in pleasure as I coated him in my cum. "Ugh, Wil... So...Hot." He said.

"Yeah." I pulled him up beside me and tucked myself in his arms.

He lay beside me and we idly watched the movie as he held me tight. I started drifting off and eventually managed to shake myself awake. He looked down at me.

"Should I go?" I shrugged. I had a sudden bad feeling in the pit of my stomach.

This was a hookup. I needed to get over myself, my feelings. Men didn't want to date me- no one wants to date a self obsessed dancer. They just wanted to fuck me and I wasn't even good for that at the moment, I was so tense. Fred frowned at me.

"You ok?"

"Yeah. Totally fine." I lied flatly. "I'm sorry, I'm falling asleep. You can stay if you want?"

"Do you want me to?" Dammit. I didn't want him to ask. I didn't want to have to say yes. I didn't want to end up hurt again. I swallowed my pride- I was ending up hurt either way. I may as well sleep next to a warm body.

"Yeah, I want you to." He grinned and pulled me close to him. I rested my head in his chest and he kissed the top of my head. I let myself fall asleep, held.

I woke up sometime later and dragged Fred to the bathroom to brush our teeth and wash his face and have a shower. We made out in the shower and he couldn't keep his hands off my ass. I wondered if he was angling for it, but he didn't push it if he was. We both got hard again and he jerked us off in the shower, our dicks rubbing against each other and our hands slippery and grasping at each other's bodies. I slept amazingly.

--

"Hey Fred." I shook him awake. "I have work. Help yourself to food and coffee but I have to go."

"Oh." He pouted.

"Oh what?"

"Oh that sucks oh. Oh I wanted to spend the day in and out of bed with you oh. Oh I was hoping I could trick you into brunch, only you're such a good cook, maybe I would have skipped that and tricked you into making me brunch... but that's all ok. We'll do it another time. Have fun at work." I smiled at him. He could talk, huh? He grinned at me as he looked me over.

"Not the look I was expecting." I blushed. I'd thrown out the trainers Adam got for me and was back in my All Birds- I'd literally darned the toe to hopefully get a couple more weeks out of them.

"I'm not really a clothes guy."

"Everything about you is so unexpected." Fred smiled and I rolled my eyes.

"I really have to go." I grabbed my bag. "Stay as long as you want though."

"Don't tempt me."

--

I remembered to text Allie on my way to work.

He stayed the night. He's still there just a heads up.

He's cute.

He's basically str8. I don't think it's going anywhere 😓

He can't be that str8 if he stayed over.

--

Jamie nodded in acknowledgment as I entered, but didn't really say anything. We worked in silence. Eventually he handed me a coffee.

"You seem tired." He said. I shrugged and sipped the coffee. "Look. We would never have had Adam over if..." I stopped him.

"Adam didn't happen ok?" Jamie sighed.

"Ok."

"Did you say anything to Liam?"

"No."

"Good." Jamie bit his lip.

"For what it's worth- you deserve so much better." I sipped the coffee.

"Thanks. I'm getting used to it. I'm the guy you hook up with, not the guy you date." Jamie shook his head.

"That's not..." He shut up as our manager gave us a look. Yeah, we were talking way too much.

--

Jamie gave me a lift back to mine and I grabbed myself a bottle of wine at the dairy next to my flat. I opened the door and Fred was still there, talking to Allie animatedly over the kitchen bench. He looked at me with a grin.

"You moving in?" I asked.

"It's my fault." Allie jumped in. "We started talking about Charles Rennie MacIntosh." Allie was a gallery curator. "You've seen Fred's stuff right?" She grabbed Fred's phone and started scrolling through. Furniture. Really beautiful stuff. I looked at him.

"Fuck dude, you're super talented." Fred shrugged.

"I should probably...go..." He said, blushing. I looked at Allie and tried to communicate telepathically. She inclined her head a little. Excellent.

"Stay for dinner, you're here." I shrugged. "We might need more wine." He jumped up.

"Wine. Malbec right? Anything else? What are you cooking up tonight Chef?" Dammit, I'd tricked him into thinking I was a good cook. Ok we had a shit ton of kale. We had tinned tomatoes. I had some slow roasted lamb my mother had forced me to take home in the freezer. I could make a pretty decent ragú with that.

"Pasta. Pappardelle." Fred nodded.

"Yes, Chef." He grinned at Allie. "What do you drink?" She shook her head.

"Anything." Fred nodded.

"Be back in a minute."

Allie grinned at me.

"God, he's wonderful. Wish I could meet a man like that."

"You have George." She shrugged.

"Yeah he's pretty good." I snorted. George was wonderful and he absolutely doted on Alison.

"Look, I know. I really like him. But trust me it's just a weekend thing. He'll disappear." Allie shook here bead.

"Doubt it. He's already planning dates."

"Really?"

"You're so surprised? When did you forget that you're fabulous? You've always been a promoter of self love." I sighed and opened the first bottle of wine.

"The guy I was seeing? The one everyone thought was Matt? I was really falling for him. I think I was starting to love him." Allie looked at me as I gulped down my first glass. "So. Well. He had a girlfriend. He just wanted an on call whore on the side." Allie frowned.

"Oh fuck, Wil."

"So. I'm just being a little careful here."

"Yeah of course. Come here." She hugged me tight. "I don't think Fred's like that." She said. "And I'm a way better judge of character than you."

—-

Fred spent the weekend. I thought maybe I'd miss him on Sunday night but I got a sheepish text as I was headed home from work.

In the interest of keeping me firmly in the charming category as opposed to annoying would it be cute if I was still at yours or is that beginning to wear a bit thin? I do actually have work on Monday so I will have to leave at some point, in case you were beginning to worry I was a permanent fixture.

Do you mind stir-fry? Can't go grocery shopping till Wednesday.

I could take you out to dinner? You know, it's kind of the least I can do after setting up base camp at your flat for two days.

Na.

Fine, I'll buy dessert then.

Alison was out again so after we ate I practically dragged him into the bedroom. He laughed as I pinned him under me and started to make out with him. He made short work of getting me naked and I was kneeling over him, about to give him a throat fucking.

Fred smiled and lay back. As he took my dick his fingers found their way to my ass and he started playing with it. He jiggled it up and down, which made me moan in pleasure, and he started to spank me gently.

His fingers were sliding up and down my crack- but avoiding my hole which was lucky because I don't think I've ever been so fucking tightly clamped down. As I told him what a dirty fucking cum dumpster he was he kept his hands all over my arse. Fuck, I had to let him fuck me, this was a stupid mental block anyway. I ignored his fingers and focused on my dick until I came, grunting into him and telling him he was such a fucking good boy. He slowly got me on my knees and started kissing my thighs. I stiffly accepted it, it was only fair. He chuckled and swatted my ass lightly before pulling me into his arms.

"You're a little tense tonight? You ok baby?"

"Yeah, sorry." I looked up at him. "It's just... been a while."

"Oh." He looked like he didn't quite believe that. He bit his lip. "It's not... I know I said I'd never had a boyfriend but it's not my first time or anything." I frowned. What the fuck was he on about? "You wont hurt me." My mind was slower than usual because it took me a second. I blushed furiously. Oh. He thought I... I laughed.

"Hey Fred, we might need to discuss something."

"What?"

"I'm a bottom." Fred sat up little.

"Are you?" I shrugged. "Oh. You totally read top."

"Can't say I've ever heard that before." Fred laughed.

"Really? None of the other guys you call a cumdumpster want you on top?" I rolled my eyes. "Sorry, I assumed." Fred but his lip. "So... I mean... I can top if you want..."

Fuck. I was clamping up again. Why had my body decided to become such a prude all of a sudden?

"Only it really has been a while. And I seem to have really bad taste in men. And I'm just sick of feeling like a fucking hole people discard..." I felt a lump in my throat. I was well aware of the irony after just telling Fred for ten minutes he was just a hole to me... but I think he knew what I meant. "Oh, god, sorry Fred. I'll save it for my therapist."

"Hey. It's ok. You do have really bad taste in men." He laughed as I looked up at him askance. He kissed me. "We don't need to fuck for me to be into you. Although... have you tried topping?" I shook my head. "I think you might like it. We should give it a go, when you're ready." He held me tight. "In the meantime let's watch that Jim Jarmusch."

--

I was quiet on Monday. I was sure Fred was gonna disappear and I couldn't take it. Why can't I do casual? Why do I have to fall in love with every guy who looks at me the right way? Or sometimes even the wrong way...AND WHY COULDN'T I JUST SPREAD MY DUMB FUCKING LEGS? Liam could sense something was wrong and didn't push me too hard during the day.

"Come on." He said as we finished up.

"What?"

"Jamie said you've been through something, but he wouldn't tell me what, besides, we still have to celebrate the new show." I sighed.

"Jesus Liam, you don't have to fix my life ok?"

"Well I can't offer that. But trust me you'll feel better if you talk about it." I shook my head. I wouldn't. I felt my phone and I checked it.

Hey. Fred here. Fred as in briefly took up occupation of your flat all weekend- that Fred. I was going to ask you to dinner on Thursday but then I realised you're rehearsing a fucking show all week, so I got a little distraught at not being able see you. But you CAN do dinner sometime right? And don't say no because I definitely owe you and I can't cook so that's out.

I laughed and Liam smiled.

"Who's that?"

"No one..." I sighed. Liam was not going to give this up. I may as well be honest now, save myself the embarrassment later. "Ok. Fred. He's kind of a lot."

"Like... in a good way?"

"Yeah." Liam grinned.

"Knew that would work."

"Hold your horses, I barely know him." I realised I'd started walking with Liam in spite of myself. "To be honest I'm sort of half expecting him to bolt." Liam nodded.

"Yeah. I feel like that about Jamie all the time." Jamie had ostensibly been straight until Liam. He was definitely kind of a dude bro. I looked at Liam.

"Jamie's not going to leave you. God, he practically worships you." Liam rolled his eyes.

"When we started I worried he would disappear everyday. Now I just worry he'll realise he's young and hot and there's a whole scene out there."

"I don't see Jamie as the get gangbanged at pride kinda guy." Liam laughed.

"No, we'll leave that to you." I rolled my eyes and turned bright red. Ok, I was young. And it wasn't a gangbang... I cleared my throat.

"I'm getting old Liam, and I want a boyfriend, and Fred's not even out." Liam sighed.

"I know. But the first step of dating is dating- you can't skip to marriage. You're just gonna have to give him a chance." Fucker. He was right. We got on a bus to his and resumed our conversation inside. Jamie was still at work, but Liam made the two of us bellinis and we sat down. He didn't ask but I knew what he was thinking about.

"It was a guy with a girlfriend." I said. "And I feel really fucking stupid because he was always clear it was no strings attached, but I fucking got feelings anyway. And after Matt... I'm starting to feel like damaged goods." Liam sighed.

"Oh, Wil."

"I know. I'm so stupid."

"No. No you're not. He was a cunt. And Matt was a cunt. And it's not your fault. You're like me, we just love real fucking easy. And there are guys out there who will meet that, ok? Not every guy is a cunt."

"Just all the ones I date." Liam rolled his eyes and pulled me in for a hug.

"It's not always going to be this hard. I promise."

--

I made it home and skipped dinner- I had been eating way too much with Fred over. I definitely needed to ramp the diet back up. I had a shower and was about to fall into bed when I received a text from an unknown number.

What do you know, I won the budget dispute. I guess the big question is does NZ Dance deserve it? Have they been a good boy?

I froze.

Who is this?

It's Adam, pet. You know that.

Jesus, no. What the actual fuck, Adam? I reread the message and my heart rate picked up.

Adam what the fuck to you want?

I'm leaving Nancy ok? That was fucked up of me. I want you, pet. I want what we have.

Had.

Could still have.

Move on.

I can't. Have dinner with me. Normal dinner where you order what you want. Let's talk.

No fucking way.

It's just dinner.

I blocked the number. But a not so little part of me, the same dumb part of me that kept sleeping with Matt for almost a year after we broke up, wouldn't let me sleep. I sighed and rolled over. I found myself on Instagram. I found myself on his profile. And I found myself sending a fucking stupid message.

Are you really leaving Nancy?

He saw it immediately.

Yes, pet.

---

I was daydreaming on my break. I was thinking about Adam. We hadn't had dinner but we were talking, which was already stupid, stupid behaviour. But I'm not famed for my great decisions regarding men.

I was thinking about being his boyfriend. His sweet quiet boyfriend in public- wearing whatever the fuck he told me to wear because it turned me on when I looked pretty for him. I didn't mind being under his thumb. Giving up power had never been a problem for me. I could see it- sitting on his lap, savouring my mouthful of dessert and going home to be thoroughly spanked and fucked...

But Adam is a magpie. He would have been distracted by something shinier and prettier and younger eventually. I wouldn't be his pet, I'd be his slave. He would resent me and replace me.

I was mulling over the fantasy which was kind of turning me on in spite of myself when Fred called.

"Hey. It's Fred. Fred who texted you and didn't get a reply Fred. Just wondering if that was a subtle hint that we are done, or if there's a chance I'm being a little needy and you're just too busy..." I stopped myself from laughing.

"Hey dumbass. I got distracted. Opening night in a week."

"Still on for tonight?"

"Been looking forward to you all week." I grinned.

I caught my supervisors eye and he tapped his wrist. Yeah, yeah. 15 minutes.

--

Fred was running late when Adam called. I didn't recognise the number but I knew instantly it would be him on the other end. I looked at my phone. I shouldn't answer.

"Hey." I answered. Oh my god, what are you doing Wilson?

"You went dark." His voice was so deep and rich. I bit my lip.

"You single yet?" I said. He sighed. So no. So I should hang up the phone, accept that it wasn't going to happen and wait for the young guy who actually liked me to show up half an hour late as usual.

"Have dinner with me. I'll cook."

"What, at yours?"

"Yes, pet."

"You mean my ex-boyfriend's place? Seriously?" He chuckled.

"You're in a show for the next couple of weeks and the week after that he's in Christchurch. I'll be single by then." I doubted that.

"Ok." What the fuck Wilson?? "How are you?" What the actual fuck Wilson?! Shut your dumb fucking mouth and hang up!

"Shit. I've fucked up the best relationship I ever had."

"Why does it not surprise me that the best relationship you've ever had is a complete fucking power trip?" He laughed.

"You know how much I like you, Wil? I like that you need a wank after yoga at 5 in the morning. I like that you own two pairs of shoes and think that's acceptable. I like that you would rather eat an entire tub of ice cream with a bottle of wine than real food. I like that you responded to a random ad in a newspaper because you were bored and horny. I think you're beautiful, and funny, and kind of insane but I am too..." I groaned.

"I was just getting over you."

"Well don't get over me. Get under me."

"Call me again when you're single." I finally managed to hang up.

Ah shit.

That was not heading in a good direction.

--

Fred also knew I liked wine and ice cream. He showed up with an armful of both.

"Sorry I'm la..." I cut him off with a kiss. He was so sweet. He melted under me and kissed me back.

"You're not sorry or you wouldn't be late." I chastised. He rolled his eyes.

"Thanks, Mum." I grinned and poured us each some wine. "Smells amazing. Who taught you to cook?"

"No one. I've been winging it to impress you." Fred laughed.

"Sure." He said. "Cute of you to pretend. I guess it makes sense that you can cook. I mean you can dance, and paint- I found your secret Instagram by the way, I can't believe you didn't tell me you used to do street art, or still do? Not that I can see where you'd get the time..." I let him ramble on. He's a marvel at keeping up a conversation with himself, which actually suits me just fine. I finished making dinner, getting Fred to help with the salad.

"What is this?" He moaned in delight. I laughed.