Adam's Advertisement Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Duck pancakes? Pretty much what it looks like."

"Why does it taste so good?"

"Because I can follow a recipe." I rolled my eyes and Fred shook his head.

"You're the worst person at accepting compliments I've ever met."

"You know I'm just going to go ahead and ignore that and ask about your day."

"Fine. I left weed in my tool box so I have to do a drug test tomorrow."

"You gonna pass?"

"No idea. It's ok. Boss will give me a couple of weeks to get sober again, he goes easy on us with that sort of stuff." I shuddered.

"Fuck drug testing for a job."

"Yeah but fuck starving yourself for a job too." He looked pointedly at my plate. Huh. He's seen through the shuffling food around trick huh?

"Just for the show."

"Better be. You'll lose all your abs if you're not careful."

"And after all that's really all I have to offer."

"Shut up doofus." He grinned at me.

He offered to wash up with me, although I think I was kind of getting in the way of him helping. I couldn't take my hands off him.

"You're so damn horny today." Fred laughed as I wrapped my arms around him.

"Always horny." I mumbled. "Normally I can control it..." I pressed my dick into his ass as I held him from behind and he moaned.

"Don't do me like this if you aren't gonna fuck me." He mumbled. I pressed my face against his back. Fred suddenly went tense.

"Oh... Wil... sorry. I don't want you to do something you don't want to..." I pulled away from him.

Fuck it. I'm almost 30. I can't turn 30 without trying it. Fred and I stared at each other.

"Oh." He said. "You want to."

"Yeah." I said. "I want to fuck your hot little ass." He grinned.

"Help me with the dishes first, stud." I swatted his ass, but I helped.

--

We finished and I wrapped my arms around Fred, lifting him up so his long legs wrapped around me. He laughed as I swung him around.

"Oh my god, Wil!" He sighed as I put him down. "Do that again." I laughed and went to pick him up again, when there was a knock at the door. I looked away from Fred and frowned.

Huh. My blood ran cold... shit, surely not... But then who else would be knocking at the flat this late at night? That fucking had to be Adam... shit knows how he got my address...

I slowly got up to open in a crack. The smell of whiskey hit me in the face before I saw him. Oh.

Not Adam.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I said quietly. He looked up at me, red eyed. He pushed his blonde hair out of his face and stumbled towards me. I caught him, moving my head away from the kiss he was trying to deposit on me.

"I made a huge mistake." He said, and barged in. He knelt in front of me and reached for his pocket. For fuck's sake. I groaned as he held out the ring box, not for the first time. I was a little surprised he still had it. "Please." He said. I looked pointedly towards Fred. Matt, my stupid fucking, drunk, ex asshole of a boyfriend straightened up, realising we weren't alone. He looked at Fred and back to me.

"Fred, this is Matt." Matt scowled. "Matt. You're wasted. Let me get you some water and you can put that away ok?"

"No. Marry me ok? I love you. It's always been you. I should never have let you go." I walked away and retrieved a glass of water for him, seething with rage. If by 'let me go' he meant 'cheated on you for over a year with not only a host of different guys but consistently with one skinny white guy in particular who I just yesterday posted a picture on Instagram where I called him my princess...' I glanced at Fred, who to my relief looked kind of amused.

"Now is a bad time." I suggested, handing him the water. Matt blinked at me. He looked around the room and I could see his drunk brain was catching up.

"Who the hell are you?" He said to Fred. I sighed and pulled Matt into a chair.

"That's Fred." I said. "I just told you."

"What the fuck is he to you?" Jesus, Matt, even I don't know that.

"It's really none of your business."

"You are my business. Fuck him, he's not your type."

"Oh, you're so right Matt, the drunk arsehole who just barged into my flat and PROPOSED to me even though we haven't seen each other in months is my type. Sorry Fred." Fred's lips twitched.

"You really do have bad taste in men, don't you?"

"It's ok, you're not my type." He shrugged.

"Lucky for you, apparently."

--

Obviously I had to get Matt home. I don't own a fucking car so I had to Uber... And I'm not strong enough to drag him down the stairs so I enlisted Fred's help. This was such a shitshow.

I rang the doorbell and Adam answered. He looked at me. He looked at Matt. He looked at Fred. He smirked and held the door open. Fred and I deposited Matt on a couch as Adam looked me over carefully... I tried to avoid his eye but I looked at him in spite of myself and started to blush. Oh god, that horny steely look was so damn hot. I looked pointedly at Fred and he grinned.

"So Liam's matchmaking is still unmatched." He said.

"Sorry to dump this fucking lump on you." I ignored him.

"It's ok. I'm very familiar with drunk Matt. Thanks for getting him home." Adam was still smirking at me. "Good luck with the show Wil." I grunted a goodbye and hustled Fred out. Adam caught me on the threshold. "So I'm not the only one who isn't single." He growled. I didn't reply.

--

"Is it weird that I'm still into you?" Fred finally broke the silence in the Uber home. "There's something wonderfully beguiling about the fact that your ex is insane. You know I really thought, when I first saw your photo that you were going to be just- god... god, like so out of my league and insanely boring- and when Liam said he could introduce us I thought well, at the very least he can dick me down and I can boast about it you know, when I come out. But you're kind of batshit aren't you? I mean, I love that... Why are you looking at me like that?" Fred paused. I bit back a smile.

"Just seeing how long you'd go on if I didn't stop you." He smiled and pulled me in for a hug.

"Are you gonna fuck me up the way you've fucked up him?"

"Only if you fuck me up."

"Point taken." He stroked my hair. "Can I see you opening night?"

"Opening nights are bad, I'm gonna get wasted with the cast. What night's your ticket for?"

"Thursday."

"So Thursday? Wait for me in the foyer."

"I dunno, babe. That's a long time to spend apart." I laughed.

"We go to Wellington on Friday and then Christchurch- you coming?"

"Well. I do have some holiday pay but maybe I'll save that for the honeymoon. A whole week, huh? Well we better make Thursday count." He bit his lip. "I want to stay the night." He said sheepishly. I laughed. Yeah. No shit.

--

I basically stripped him on the way to my room and threw him on my bed. He grinned at me and bit his lip as I jumped up and cradled him. I kissed him hungrily and moved my way down his chest as he started to whimper.

"I know this is gonna be real hard for you since you can't keep your mouth shut, but one fucking word and I'll stop." I warned him as I started to swirl my tongue around in his bush. He bit his lip and nodded. "Good boy." I grinned, watching him. I did want to suck him off, but I was going to make him work for it. I reached for his dick, which was totally hard, as it should be after my desperate grinding all over him. I wrapped my hand around it.

"You're so fucking big." I murmured. His pale cheeks flushed a little. Fuck, that was pretty. "Such a huge cock." He opened his mouth and I raised my eyebrow. He whined. "Good boy." I praised him as I stroked his dick. "Such a big fucking dick. I love it. I love your cock. I love how hard it is for me." He gasped, but kept himself quiet as I worked both my hands up his shaft. I teased the tip with my mouth. "You think you really come across so straight, don't you? I'm gonna fucking make you cream yourself for me, and then I'm gonna make you my little fuckin boyfriend. That gets you hot doesn't it? You're so fucking into me, look at you. You can't keep your eyes off me." Fred nodded and let out a desperate moan in agreement. I swallowed his dick and fucked myself on it for a minute. I got him real close. "You better beg me." I said. He nodded and opened his mouth.

"Please..." he whispered.

"You wanna cum? You want to come for a hot strong man?"

"Oh god yes Wil. Please daddy." I kept my pace up and jerked him, his pelvis thrusting into my hand.

"Fuck yeah. Cum for me. Cum for daddy you little..." I glanced at Fred. Hmmm. Not all guys liked that... but he supplied it for me.

"Fag." He whispered.

"That's right you're just my fucking faggot aren't you baby?" He shuddered. His breathing changed as he got closer and I jerked him off all over my face. He laughed weakly.

"Oh fuck you're so hot." He murmured. "You're such a top, I can't believe you didn't know." I shushed him and lay beside him. He licked my face and I laughed.

"So can I fuck you?" I whispered. Fred pressed himself against me feverishly.

"Yesssss..." He sighed. I looked at him and he blinked back at me, his breathing heavy. He was exhausted. He couldn't keep his eyes open. I played with his hair and stroked his cheek, smiling as he stubbornly attempted to get on top of me, and I didn't let him.

"Maybe we should wait."

"But..." I shushed him.

"You're exhausted, Freddie. You staying the night?"

"Just have to put up with some shit about what I got up to tonight." He mumbled. "Think I can manage that. As if any of them have ever had such a hot mouth on their dick." I curled up beside him and felt him fall asleep almost immediately.

——-

I woke up to an empty bed.

Well. Yeah.

I mean that was a lot last night. Matt doing his crazy act... but also the shit that came out of my mouth. My cheeks burned. Come on Wilson, you can't just fucking call people faggots even if you think it's hot. It was early, but I guess he'd crawled away even earlier. Didn't even text to say goodbye. Damn. Maybe there's only so much crazy you can unleash. I rolled out of bed, grabbed my yoga mat and frowned as I smelt... bacon?

My face split into a smile as I entered the living room. Fred was rinsing out a pan and there were two plates of eggs and bacon on the table. He grinned at me.

"How do you look so put together in the morning?" I shrugged and rolled out my yoga mat. "Hey! I made breakfast! Do that after." I fell into downward dog and did a handstand, just showing off really. Fred grabbed my feet and held me in place. "Hey dude. This doesn't happen often. I didn't even fuck up the eggs. Get your ass to the table."

"Dude let me go." I laughed and wriggled as he kissed my calves. He let me down eventually and I fell on my arse.

"So graceful." He teased as he helped me to the table. I laughed.

"Thanks for breakfast. Thought you didn't cook?" He blushed a little. Huh. Cute.

"Truly, don't get used to it."

"Hmmm. We'll see." I folded my legs beneath me and dug in. Ok. The diet could start again tomorrow. He was sipping on coffee and poking at his food. "You ok?" He shrugged.

"Something you said last night." Oh fuck.

"Oh god. Ignore anything I say when I'm horny."

"No. No, I liked it. All of it but I was thinking about the... being your boyfriend part. But um. I realise we just met. I'm not trying to, you know, ingratiate myself in your... although saying that out loud it's pretty obvious I'm already doing that." I looked across the table at him.

"You aren't out." I shrugged. "This is good dude. I'm in if you're in. We don't need to do labels yet." He shrugged.

"Only I think I'd like the label." He said. "But I can understand the reticence." He sighed as he stabbed his bacon. "Especially when you could have anyone you wanted..."

"Fred, shut up." I kicked him under the table. "Let's just... get through the show."

"You don't... want it then?"

"Asshole." I sighed. "You wanna be my boyfriend?" He shrugged. He looked so tired and distraught. "You want it right now?" He looked at me and shrugged again. I rolled my eyes. "What would that even mean? I tell my friends and you tell... no one? Well. Liam I guess." Fred blushed.

"I take your point." He said. I reached for his hand.

"I do want that. I just think we can give it a few weeks ok?"

"Ok." He smiled sadly at me, but I wasn't gonna get sucked into that. Kinda amazing I managed to find the one person in the world who apparently could fall even faster than I could. Well...I guess Liam found him really.

"Where did you meet Liam?"

"Oh no- I only know him through Jamie." That made sense. Jamie mostly had straight friends from high school. Probably meant Fred was younger than I thought though. I didn't know how to ask. I cleared my throat.

"So... you know I'm like 30 right?" He raised eyebrows.

"You're 29 and I know you're worried about 30, but I don't think its that much of a big deal."

"Easy for you to say on the other end of your twenties."

"26." He said. "So don't worry, you're not corrupting some barely legal twink." Ok. 26. Not too bad. I grinned at him.

"Whole life ahead of you." I joked. He rolled his eyes and smiled at me across the table. We ate breakfast, talking vaguely about what our days had in store before he had to Uber to work and I headed to the studio. We had a dress rehearsal before some congratulations to Liam and Sam for their performances, and an announcement for the next season which had me blushing as everyone congratulated me. I realised this was probably the best I'd felt in years.

——

So why did I even read the message Adam set me?

There were two messages on my phone.

I was trying to say you know, hope everything goes well this week but then I got all stressed about you, literally breaking a leg or something. Oh god I'm stressed telling you. Have a great show and oh my god please watch yourself.

I have a room at Hotel DeBrett on High St. I'll wait for you at the bar.

Yeah guess who's who. I had a couple of hours and the right thing to do was hang out with the cast, exchanging stories, winding each other up... so it'll shock you that that's not what I did.

—-

His head turned towards me slowly as I paused in the doorway of the bar and he smirked as he ran his eyes over me. I dropped my head and went to sit next to him. He placed his hand on the small of my back and finished his drink in silence, stroking little circles where his hand lay.

He stood up when he was finished and I followed him to the elevator, and to his room. He opened the door for me and when we were inside he reached up and jerked my head towards him.

I didn't think, I just responded, leaning down and falling into a sweet, desperate, sloppy kiss with him. He reached for my hand and squeezed it gently as he pulled away.

"Still mine." He whispered.

"Still yours." I agreed.

He sat on the couch and I knelt between his knees, resting my head there. He played with my hair and I felt his dick get hard against me. I blinked at him.

"How's Nancy?" His face contorted and he struck me across the face. It hurt, but I deserved it.

"How's Fred?" He retorted, and I lowered my gaze. "Thought so. You act so high and mighty Wil, such a good, sweet, obedient boy... but you're just my whore, really, you're as bad as I am. You always were." I wanted to tell him it wasn't true, he had me so fucking wrong... but I caught sight of myself in the mirror- on my knees, my face red from his slap and my shame... and my dick hard as a rock just being with him. I came running when he snapped his fingers. Whoever Wilson was, Wil was a weak piece of shit. "I think this will work well for us." He said. "We give each other something they can't. Maybe I won't leave Nancy. She looks better on my arm than you do." I frowned at him and he smirked. "You're too tall." He said softly.

"I think a shorter top is hot as hell." He grinned.

"You might be right." I swallowed. I opened my mouth and I was about to say something pathetic like please, sir, can I suck your dick... But my phone rang. I guess I forgot to mute it. I glanced at it, and I meant to turn it off but I answered when I saw it was Liam.

"Wilson." He said firmly. "Did I catch you in time?"

"What do you mean?"

"I'm not sure. You left the studio in a hurry with a really fucking dumb look on your face. That same dumb guilty look you used to get before you hooked up with Matt. Whatever you're doing, I think it's probably a mistake." I glanced at Adam, my face burning in shame. When God made me he obviously totally forgot to add subtlety to the mix. I blinked as some of my sanity returned to me.

"Just in time. And I mean Just, Jesus. Where are you?" I stood up as I agreed to meet further up High St, by the City Gallery. Adam just watched me, his dark eyes flat. I paused at the door. "You're wrong about me." I said. "I would never fuck around with Nancy the way you do." He sighed.

"Sure. What about next time I call you and your babysitters aren't around? You're pathetic Wil. At least I own what I do."

"You lied to me, and to her, and to God knows who else..."

"No one else, pet. I keep telling you." He stood up and had his arms around me before I could stop him. He held me tight and pushed my hair off my face. "Wish I didn't love you like I do." He sighed. I swallowed as he let me go.

"It's sex, Adam. Learn the difference." He chuckled as I walked away.

Yeah. I wouldn't have believed me either.

--

To be continued.