Adam's Gardening Service Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly and unsurely, Adam moved his way up Ava's legs. He took the opportunity of the massage to let his eyes wander all over her body, taking in every inch of her naked form. Her nipples looked as hard as his cock felt and he could see a patch on her bikini between her thighs that looked a darker red than the surrounding fabric.

As he got toward the top of Ava's legs, he felt her move them almost imperceptibly, shifting on her lounger to open her thighs just a little wider, inviting him to explore further. Adam hesitated for a moment, unsure of whether to proceed, but then gave in to temptation and let his hands glide over Ava's inner thighs. Ava let out a soft, shuddering sigh. Adam could see that the pink, blotchy flush was back across her neck and chest.

He pressed his thumbs deep into the creamy flesh of Ava's inner thighs, working his way closer and closer toward her thong. Now that he was focused on the task, he could see not only that there definitely was a dark, wet patch on Ava's thong, but that her glistening pussy lips had spilled out the sides of the thin strip of fabric. They were puffy and engorged, and he knew then that she was as turned on as much as he was, if not more.

In his boldest move yet, Adam let one of his fingers graze against Ava's exposed labia. Her thigh twitched in response and he heard a soft groan, but she made no attempt to protest or push his hand away. Adam knew that he should stop, but he couldn't resist the powerful attraction he felt towards Ava. The air crackled with tension. In that second, Adam made a decision that would change everything.

Adam confidently took hold of the waistband of Ava's thong and began to pull it down. Without saying a thing, Ava lifted her ass off the lounger, allowing him to skim the thong off her legs and throw it behind him. Ava opened her eyes and looked down at Adam, their gaze meeting, a sly smile on her face, a fierce determination on his.

"Please, Adam," she whispered, "Keep going. Don't stop."

Adam hesitated for the last time that day. He knew Ava was married. Hell, he had a girlfriend he was happy with. Hs mind was at war with his body, but as is often the case, the body won. Well, his cock did, anyway.

Ava let out her loudest moan yet as Adam finally pressed his fingers against her forbidden area. He had known that she was turned on, but feeling it was something else. Her pussy lips were inflamed, almost angry, and slick with juices that had trickled down her thighs and pooled on the lounger. Adam had fingered plenty of his girlfriends before, so he knew what to do, but this was something else. He had never been with a woman with more experience than him and he had never seen a woman so lost in heat.

Adam's fingers trembled slightly as he parted Ava's labia. The heat from her pussy mound radiated against his hand, even in the afternoon heat. Her clit was a tiny, delicate bud, an even deeper shade of pink than her swollen lips, covered mostly by a hood. He pressed his thumb against it, producing instant results. Ava's legs stiffened and she let out a noise that was more grunt than groan.

"Yes, yes, yes," Ava encouraged under her breath, squirming.

Adam pressed his thumb against Ava's clit more firmly, and began moving it in a small circle around the hood. His finger pulled away from her labia, letting its warmth close in around his thumb, seemingly sucking it more intimately against her clit.

More confidently, Adam begin curling one of his fingers inside Ava, feeling her wetness and tightness. He looked up at her, suddenly unsure of himself, but Ava's encouraging, lustful smile put him at ease. Her eyes were dopey as if a fog hung over them.

"That's it, Adam," she whispered. "Just like that. More."

Adam pushed another finger inside Ava's tunnel. He was amazed by how tight she was. Her muscular walls already pulsed against his fingers and he felt like they were being sucked deeper inside her. He felt like he was pushing his way through firm butter.

As one of his girlfriends had previously taught him, he hooked the tips of his fingers up against the ceiling of Ava's pussy. He didn't need any extra confirmation once he'd found the tell-tale rough spot, but Ava gave it to him when she moaned urgently and for the first time pushed her hips up off the lounger and against his hand.

Pressing firmly against the ceiling of Ava's tunnel, he pulled his fingers out in a stroking motion, his thumb still rubbing clumsy circles around her clit. He began to move his fingers in and out in this motion, slowly. Ava's breaths came in short, shallow puffs, and Adam realized that his own breathing was matching hers. For a moment, he sat back a little, his fingers still inside Ava, and admired the sight of this stunning housewife arching her back and moaning with unadulterated pleasure.

Adam picked up the pace, urged on by Ava's hips, which rose to meet his hand with each movement. She was making strangled noises now, her eyes bugging out, the flush covering most of her stomach as well as her jiggling breasts and straining neck as she gave in fully to the hotness of having Adam's fingers, this college jock's fingers, deep inside her, filling her up.

"Fuck, that feels good," Ava gasped. "Fuck, fuck, fuck."

Ava's eyes began to glaze over and Adam could feel her pussy walls twitching irregularly between the usual pulses. As he continued his assault, her pussy muscles tensed around his fingers more frequently, and he realized that she was getting close to orgasm.

"Are you... are you going to...?" he asked, momentarily unsure of how to phrase it. Without missing a beat or shifting her gaze, which was fixed on the sky as if in a trance, Ava nodded furiously.

"Am I going to cum? Am I going to cum, Adam? Fuck, yes, I am, fuck, fuck, fuck, yes, I am. I'm going to cum. You brilliant fucking man. You hot fucking college jock. You're going to make me cum on your beautiful fingers while my husband is away, oh fuck yes, this is what I need," she squealed almost unintelligibly.

Despite his shock at the stream of profanities, Adam's fingers moved even faster, and Ava's body tensed, her breath coming in short gasps. Suddenly, she cried out, arching her back to the maximum, grinding her pussy against Adams fingers and thumb. Her body seemed to freeze, hanging in space, its animation suspended.

Adam felt a vibration in the walls of Ava's pussy and he could see her pussy lips quivering. With an almighty scream, Ava bucked her hips down and toward Adam's hand as her whole body convulsed with her orgasm.

Ava screwed her eyes shut, completely overwhelmed by the sensation. Fireworks exploded in her head and a new wave of wetness spread through her pussy. Adam could feel Ava's honey on his hand, and then he watched as it gushed out of her stretched, glistening lips in a thick drool. For what seemed like minutes, Adam sat there as Ava's body twitched, expelling another pulse of her pussy juices onto his hand and the lounger each time it did so.

Adam watched in awe as Ava shuddered and squirmed in ecstasy, her body a writhing mass of pleasure. He felt a surge of pride, knowing that he had been the one to bring her to such heights.

When Ava eventually calmed down, she looked at Adam with a mixture of desire and gratitude. "Thank you, Adam," she whispered. "That was amazing."

Adam just nodded, his mouth still hanging open slightly in both shock and admiration. Ava gave a final little shiver, smiling up at him. Adam's brain was still catching up with what had just happened.

"Uh... so... I guess... um," he stammered. "I better go!"

Ava smirked as Adam turned on one heel, clearly in some sort of daze, and made for the pool gate. There was no way she was letting him go yet.

"Adam, your payment, remember?" she called out gently.

Adam froze, his hand already on the latch of the gate. He was painfully aware of his cock, which had formed an obvious bulge in his shorts and which felt hard enough to cut diamond. The image of Ava's contorted body was seared onto his retina. His mind was in complete turmoil. Surely this had all been a dream.

"Adam?" Ava said softly. He turned slightly, looking over his shoulder, and sure enough there was the bombshell housewife, completely naked, sitting up on the lounger, looking at him with a small smile on her lips, her pink pussy glistening in the sun. "Come get your payment before you go."

Adam's heart pounded in his chest as he slowly walked back over to Ava. Once he was standing again at the foot of the lounger, she turned to the little table where there was a wad of cash stashed under her drink. She gestured for him to come closer as she counted through the bills.

"Here you go," Ava said, handing over a wad of cash that seemed far too generous to Adam. However, he didn't have long to think about it because, as he stuffed the money into his pocket, Ava moved in one fluid motion until she was kneeling in front of him, one hand pressing against the bulge in his shorts.

"But, I think it's only fair that I repay you for all the work that you did today, Adam," Ava said in a low, sultry voice. She looked up at Adam, her tongue darting out to wet her lips. Adam was transfixed by the pure animal hunger in Ava's eyes. He swallowed hard. He knew what was coming, but he couldn't believe it.

"Uh... I don't..." Adam began, but his protests quickly fell away as Ava wrapped her small hand around his cock through the fabric of his shorts and pumped a few times. "Fuck."

"That's what I want," Ava intoned, her voice flat and desperate. She wasted no time in hooking her thumbs into the waistbands of Adam's shorts and briefs, pulling them out and over his cock and skinning them down his legs until they pooled at his ankles.

"Fuck, you're a big boy, aren't you?" she said rhetorically as Adam's angry, veiny cock fell forward, almost slapping against her cheek. "What are you? 8, 9 inches?"

"Um... something like that..." Adam replied, feeling a surge of pride at Ava's words. He looked down as she encircled his cock with her fingers and began to stroke it. She leant forward and kissed the thick, mushroom head, giggling with delight as a drop of precum oozed from the tip. She licked it up, enjoying the salty, musky taste.

Without further warning, Ava's head moved forward and took Adam's cock in her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the head as she did so, her mouth like a warm wet wave as she took the first few inches between her lips. Adam's breath caught in his throat.

Ava stared straight up at Adam, meeting his gaze with a determined look as she worked her mouth over his cock with wanton abandon. Adam couldn't believe the sight of Ava kneeling beneath him, legs splayed either side of her body like a ragdoll, her lips stretched impossibly around his thick cock.

"Fuck," he said, throwing his head back as another few inches disappeared into the warm, wet heaven of Ava's mouth. Giving in completely to the moment, his hands found the back of her head, tangling in her hair, as he guided her down his shaft.

As Adam's hands found her head, the corners of Ava's lips curled up ever so slightly as she grinned triumphantly around her huge mouthful. She looked up at Adam, her hand resting on his V as she started working her mouth back and forth. His chiseled abs formed a stepping stone path up to his meaty chest and his head, which was thrown back in desire.

Ava's hot and wet mouth suctioned further around Adam's cock as she took him deeper into her throat. She adjusted her neck and shoulders to open up her throat before working her way determinedly forward, forcing Adam's cock further down. Despite her experience, Adam's size challenged her and her eyes filled with tears as she struggled.

Adam, shocked by the feeling of Ava's hungry mouth devouring almost all of him, looked down to see Ava's throat bulging obscenely with his cock in it. None of his girlfriends had ever been able to take that much, though he was silently smug to see that Ava still couldn't fit the last couple of inches.

Ava pulled back in a hurry, and let out a gasp, but she quickly took Adam back into her mouth.

"Fuck, you are amazing, Miss Thomson," Adam said as he pushed his hips forward and his cock back into its new favorite place in the world. He could feel her tongue lashing his veiny flesh.

Ava slipped Adam's thickness out of her mouth for a second, pumping her hand over it.

"Do you like me being a little slut for you, Adam?" she asked, pouting her lips.

Adam couldn't believe what he was hearing, but his cock twitched in response in Ava's fingers.

"Do you want to fill my slutty little mouth with this big cock of yours? Stretch my lips and make me groan around you?"

Adam himself groaned as Ava took him back in between her lips. His hips pushed forward again, seeking more of her mouth. Encouraged by her words, he took a firmer grip on her hair and pushed her head down onto his throbbing meat. Ava choked and spluttered around the invading shaft, but also let out a long, low groan of appreciation, sending humming vibrations up Adam's cock and into his body.

As Ava's head slid back up his cock, Adam took one hand off her head and reached down, awkwardly leaning over to tweak one of her nipples. Ava let out a squeal of pleasure, her pussy pulsing suddenly and expelling another trail of girlcum. Adam grinned, standing back up, replacing his hand on her head and grinding his hips forward with little restraint.

Ava's eyes grew wide as she felt Adam starting to take control, his hands no longer firm, but forceful, guiding her head in one direction down his veiny pole. She purred appreciatively before gagging. Ava focused on opening up her throat, holding her head still, as Adam began to fuck her face. It took him back to his first days as a freshman, before he had settled down with Melanie, when he would skull-fuck the sorority girls who had drooled over him at frat parties.

"Ung... unghh... ung... ung..." Ava made grunting noises with each thrust of Adam's cock, occasionally gagging as he pushed into her tight throat. With an evil glint in her eyes, she cupped her tits and pressed them up and together until her nipples were rubbing against Adam's low hanging balls. Adam groaned with surprise and looked down to see Ava fondling his cum-filled testicles with her perfect globes as her lips devoured every inch of his cock that he fed her.

Adam could feel his cock swelling and getting harder. The sensation of pleasure was beginning to coil inside him, getting tighter and tighter with each moment.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum soon, Ava," he said. "Fuck, you have a slutty mouth."

Adam was surprised by his language for a moment, but he had no regret when he felt Ava's lips suck harder in appreciation. He let go of her head and let her take over. Ava, spurred on by his words, began to greedily bob her head up and down. She wrapped her small hand around the few inches of Adam's cock that she couldn't fit in her mouth and began to jerk them in time with her mouth, her drool coating the base of his shaft and lubricating her work.

Adam knew he was getting close. His cock felt like an iron bar, and he could feel the flared head becoming ever more sensitive, a deep feeling of almost dread rising up in his loins.

"Yep, fuck, fuck, I'm going to cum now." Telling Melanie that he was going to cum was always his signal for her to pull off him. She refused to let him cum in her mouth, so he gave her fair warning when he was about to blow.

To Adam's shock, his words seemed to have the opposite effect on Ava. She began to work even more fervently, her lips and hand sliding all the way up to the head of his cock, massaging the flared edge, before sliding back down again. Ava was hungrily long-stroking Adam's thick, swollen cock.

Adam looked down and straight into Ava's eyes. He knew in that moment what some of his frat buddies had meant when they said their girlfriends acted like cock-hungry whores. Ava's expression was desperate and pleading as she frantically increased the pressure and the pace.

"Oh fuck, you slut," Adam hissed between clenched teeth. "You fucking want my load?"

Ava's muffled sounds were indecipherable, but it was clear from the sounds she was making and the loud noise of her wet mouth slapping around Adam's cock what she was trying to say.

"Phwap, phwap, hnng, phwap." The gurgling, gagging sounds of Ava taking his cock was becoming too much for Adam. He grabbed her hair again and slammed his cock deeper with each of her long strokes.

Adam let out a cry of pleasure as he felt his cock tense up. His balls tightened against his body, and he lifted himself up onto the balls of his feet. He pushed his cock into Ava's mouth one last time.

With a grunt, Adam felt his cock twitch violently in Ava's mouth. The first rope of his cum must have splashed straight into her throat, and he felt Ava's muscles jerk involuntarily as she gagged on it. She spluttered and began pulling off his cock, but the second rope erupted into her mouth, coating her tongue. Adam could see Ava's throat working furiously to devour his load, the salty, musky taste washing around her mouth, while she suppressed another gag.

By the time the third shot fired out, Ava's lips were sealed around the head of Adam's cock, and she caught it in the front of her mouth. Despite her best efforts to swallow, her mouth was now brimming with cum as Adam's prodigious load began to overwhelm her. A trickle of white appeared at the corner of Ava's mouth and trickled down her chin, dripping onto her tits.

By now, Ava had pulled Adam's cock out of her mouth and was gasping shakily. Still, her hand flew up and down his enormous shaft, pumping it for all she was worth. Adam's toes curled ever tighter as Ava watched the eye of his cock open fleetingly before another rope of cum shot out, landing against her face. Ava recoiled instinctively, but a huge grin took over her face as she felt the cum splashing over her lips and cheeks.

Ava pointed the head of Adam's cock down now, still milking it, and the fifth and sixth shots of his creamy load splattered over her tits. Ava squealed with delight as the fluid dribbled down over her nipples and dripped onto the ground. She quickly took Adam's cock back into her mouth, his cum bubbling out from her lips, as she sucked him in.

Adam's spurts were weaker now, but he screwed his eyes shut as his orgasm seemed to continue without end. A seventh, eighth, and ninth rope erupted into Ava's ravenous mouth, her tongue lashing his pole. She was still gulping noisily, trying to take as much as possible, but she had given up on the possibility of taking every drop as cum covered her face, her chin, her neck, and her tits. It was glorious.

Finally, Adam's orgasm came to an end, his cock drooling the last of his cum. Ava fastened her lips tight around the head and sucked for all she was worth. Adam twitched, feeling overstimulated, and he pulled on Ava's hair roughly. His cock popped out of her mouth with a squelch, and he let out a moan.

For her part, Ava fell back to sit on her legs, her fingers scooping around her mouth and shoveling as much of Adam's jizz into it as possible. Her tongue licked in broad arcs around her lips.

"God that was delicious," she said.

Adam felt light-headed. He could barely recognize the woman kneeling at his feet. Ava's face and body were shiny with cum, and he could even see a rope of it in her hair, just next to her ear. Her lips were full and smiling, and her eyes were sparkling with absolute bliss. She looked like a goddess and a slut at the same time.

"Fuck, thank you," he said, the words slipping out of his mouth. "That was incredible."

Ava's smile widened. "Mmm, no, thank you. I needed that."

Adam let out a long sigh. His cock was deflating, but still throbbing. He could feel the stirrings of guilt, but his brain was still too foggy to really deal with the fact that he'd just cheated on Melanie. This wasn't how he'd imagined his day would go, and he could deal with the consequences later. There would be plenty of time to worry about things. Anyway, it could all be a dream.