Adam's Gardening Service Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if to test his theory, Adam closed his eyes and reached his hand out, expecting to find nothing and to wake up in bed. Instead, his hand pressed against the side of Ava's head. He ran his fingers through her tousled hair, still coming down from the high she had just taken him to and still in denial about whether it was real.

Then, Adam felt something wet on his shaft and opened his eyes. Ava was looking up at him as she traced one of the veins on his cock from head to base with the very tip of her tongue. Well, there was all the proof he needed, even if it was still unbelievable.

Adam's half-flaccid cock twitched as Ava's tongue continued to wash over it. From her perspective, Adam looked like a Greek god. His abs rippled as he took long, deep breaths. His muscular quads were still tense from his release. The sun bounced off the sweat that covered his body.

The ache in Ava's body that she had been feeling for days was starting to come back, having only been temporarily relieved by Adam's fingers in her pussy and his cock in her mouth. If anything, her craving felt worse. She reached under and pressed a finger against her pussy, feeling the wetness, and she imagined Adam's cock inside her. He would easily be the biggest she'd ever had.

Adam let out a short grunt as Ava fully took the head of his cock between her lips again. His eyes were filled with disbelief.

"What are you doing?" Adam asked, wondering if Ava hadn't noticed that all the cum he could possibly produce was currently dripping from her body or making its way through her insides.

Ava reluctantly released his cock from her mouth. She wrapped one of her small hands around the base and started stroking it, an innocent expression on her face.

"Well, I was just thinking..." she said, a naughty gleam creeping into her eyes. "I was just thinking that maybe I could try reviving you, so that we can..."

Ava's sentence trailed off and she tilted her head to the side as if listening for something.

Adam was confused for a moment, but then he began to think that he could hear something too. He turned his head slightly. He could definitely hear something now and, what's more, it was getting louder.

Adam's brain was still refusing to work properly. The sound was a steady hum combined with the occasional rattle. It was familiar.

Slowly, as the cogs in his brain started to turn, it dawned on Adam what it was: a car was traveling down the same long driveway that he had driven down just a few hours earlier.

The fogginess in Adam's brain was pierced, albeit still slowly, by the realization that he was about to get caught naked on a client's property with a married woman drenched in his cum. He couldn't comprehend fully what that might mean in terms of his relationship with Melanie or his reputation or his businesses, but he at least knew it wouldn't be good.

Adam ooked down at Ava, his mouth moving wordlessly at first as he watched the color drain from her face. Why was it so difficult to speak? Why did he have to be frozen in this moment?

After a few more attempts, sounds emerged from Adam's throat, followed by actual words.

"Oh fuck."