Adam's Girls Pt. 01

Story Info
Adam's adult ex-step nieces help end years of celibacy.
16.9k words
4.8
35.4k
76

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1. Shelly's Proposition

Chapter 1. The Proposition

I stopped at the front desk after my monthly Chiropractic appointment to schedule next month's session.

"I'm Adam Davidson," I said in my best Elmer Fudd voice, "and I need to schedule my appointment for next month."

"Uncle Adam," the pretty chiropractic assistant laughed without looking up, "You're an idiot!"

She asked, "Will April 5 at 10:00 be okay?"

I entered the time and date into my cell phone. "Got it, Shelly"

"We'll see you on the 5th, Uncle Adam." I was a little amused since she hadn't called me "uncle" for a long time. I figured she purposely called me "uncle" for the benefit of the other clients in the waiting area. Shelly smiled and came around the desk and gave me a big hug. This was not unusual at all as we are a "hugging" family.

I want to clarify for everyone what our relationship actually was as it has some impact on this story. Shelly Pearl was my niece - technically, I guess, but we were not related. Let me explain: her mother, Brenda, and my wife Laurie, are best friends since high school and had been related by marriage until my wife was divorced from her first husband, Brenda's brother. So Shelly was my EX-Step-Niece.

Shelly gave me a big hug and clung to me tighter and a little longer than usual and rubbed my shoulder as she released me.

"Is everything OK?", I asked. I know that she and her husband, Jake were having a few problems but I was under the impression they were not serious.

"Oh yes, ...no... nothing really important", she said. "I can't talk now," she glanced at the waiting room full of clients, "can we have coffee later?"

"Yeah, sure" I answered, "where and when?" I was retired so, though I was busy, my schedule was flexible.

"How about "Starbuck's" next door at 10?"

"Okay, see you in about a half hour."

I was very curious and a little concerned, Our two families, Brenda and here daughters Shelly, and Betsy, Brenda's sister and husband et al. Were part of our crowd with my wife Laurie and myself. We did most of our recreating together. We had motorhomes and boats and snowmobiles and four wheelers and a common interest in the Seattle Seahawks. We did things together all year round. I had watched her grow up from the time she was about 5 or 6 years old, I went to her graduations and her wedding. We partied and got drunk together, She and her Mom even went on a vacation with us in our motor home a few years back. So I loved her as a family member.

The Starbucks was next door to her work so I just went next door and waited. I chose a small table that was a little isolated from the other patrons to afford us a modicum of privacy and waited for her to appear. She came into the bistro a few minutes after 10 and saw me right away and waved.

As she got in line to order, I studied her appearance. As I said before she was a very pretty 5'3" , about 125Ibs I'd guess, a natural blond and now about 31 years old. Her face was her best feature and she could easily have been a make up or hair style model - perfect complexion - absolutely beautiful! She had that golden skin tone that gives you the impression she has a tan even though she does not. Her body though was average: She has nice breasts, I'd guess about a B cup -not too large or too small. Her waist is proportionally thin though she probably was a little more plump than is popular these days. Her hips and thighs are a little big but that too seems to be popular right now though not my personal proclivity. Just the same, she has one of those imperfect but lovely bodies that seems to be exude sexuality, every guy knows what I mean. I was completely aware of her allure but never dwelled on it as we were both married, She with children and, I assumed, happily so, and of course, she thought of me as an uncle, a 65 year old uncle at that!

She picked up her order and approached the table I had chosen. I got up and pulled out the chair opposite me for her to sit. When I returned to my seat she dropped her eyes and I noticed she blushed a little, again a little atypical of her because she was anything but shy and demure. I looked at her and asked her how much time she had.

"I have about 30 minutes, I'm taking part of my lunch time now in exchange with Sally who needed extra time at noon today for an appointment."

"How are Jake and the kids?"

"They are doing fine, Jake is away for a week." Jake was an underwater welder and had to travel a lot to where ever the job was located. He made a very good living, but I also knew that they spent a lot. They bought a house that they were underwater on and was slightly above their ability to pay, a 5th wheel RV, extra vehicles just for fun, snowmobiles and four wheelers. They probably had payments that took almost every penny they brought home.

"Oh, that must be rough for you."

"I'm used to it," She said simply, "He makes a lot of money but he's gone a lot."

I could see that she wanted to get on with whatever was her agenda this morning so I sat up scooted my chair up and folded my arms on the table implying a posture of readiness to listen and asked her, "So, what's up?"

She looked at me and took a deep breath and looked like she was trying to decide how to proceed .

"Did you tell Aunt Laurie that if she wasn't going to have...," she leaned towards me and glanced around to be sure no one was listening and whispered "sex..with you that you are going to match her gambling losses to spend on an expensive hooker?"

"Wha.. How.?." I was stunned speechless. We are a close family circle but we rarely shared information about our sex lives. It took me several seconds to regain my voice.

"aaa...Laurie told you that?" I asked incredulously.

"No, not exactly, actually, I overheard her telling Mom about it when they thought I was still in the bathroom. So... you evidently did, then?" She was going somewhere but I hadn't a clue.

"Well, yes. But it was more of an idle threat I didn't..." I let my voice trail off.

"Is it true you haven't had sex for a couple of years?" She went on.

Eight! It has been eight years! Let me explain: My first marriage failed because we were too young to marry. First wife became uninterested in sex at least with me. We had a couple of kids and she decided she needed to 'find herself' which seemed to mean fucking other guys, so we divorced after just seven years. I became a single Dad to a daughter and a son, two wonderful kids that took almost all my time and attention. 12 years later I was still single and more or less celibate the whole time, until I met Laurie. We fell in love and couldn't keep our hands off each other. We had er...relations...almost every day and in almost every room at my house and hers when the kids were with our exes or were fast asleep. I enjoyed her company every moment and I was convinced we were completely compatible, at least sexually.

After our marriage, the sex cooled which I expected and accepted. Gradually sex came less and less often until after 15 years it almost stopped altogether. I would lie in bed with her beside me and run my hand up and down her body and try to arouse her enough to awaken her and have sex. Sometimes it worked, and sometimes it just really pissed her off! The latter became the norm and I got tired of the rejection. I decided that she was right, it was really rude of me to approach her in this way, to 'sneak up on her' as she put it once, By this time she had entered serious menopause and couldn't sleep very well. So I just stopped doing it and well, the sex just stopped.

We still get along well, she's my best friend, but I can't bring it up without initiating a fight, so it is just easier to not bring it up. The last sex we had was eight years ago now. Three or four years ago she announced just matter of factly that she wasn't interested in sex anymore. That wasn't a real surprise since it had been four or five years since we last had sex, so I didn't say anything...a big mistake, I know. I should have blown up, or at least asked why. But I just sat there. Ironically the last time we had sex was incredible: she told me what she liked about how I made love to her, going down on her until she came and then satisfying my need as she rode the wave so to speak. All the while she's telling me this she is rubbing her pussy up and down my leg and the length of my cock while kissing me and whispering in my ear with a husky sexy voice - it makes me hard just writing about it. Then nothing.

But back to the story at hand:

"Yes," I said warily, I honestly was not sure where this was going.

"Crap, Adam, how long has it been for you?" She asked.

"Eight years, Memorial Day 2011, in out Motorhome at the Casino."

"You have got to be kidding!" She said a little too loudly! "Adam...how have you stood it so long?" She exclaimed with an expression of genuine disbelief and concern.

"I don't know what to say," I answered simply.

"You know Laurie lost about $500 last Saturday?" She said.

I knew she had lost but not how much...she always loses. She loves the slots and enjoys gambling and considers her losses the price of a good time, and she thinks that eventually she will win big no matter how many times I explain to her about the odds in playing the slots and spinning a big jackpot. She's a teacher and you would think she understood that kind of thing but I guess she doesn't want to believe me or is in denial, so she loses...over and over. She hasn't jeopardized our finances but I remind her we could have bought a new boat with the losses she has sustained over the years. That usually made her mad.

"Really? 500...huh?" I tried to be nonchalant about the information, but I welcomed the apparent change in subject. I was a little embarrassed to discuss my lack of a love life.

"I could really use that money." She said quietly.

"What money?" I asked, not really sure what money she was referring to.

"I am in a little trouble." She went on without answering my question.

"Trouble?" and I glanced at her abdomen

"Oh! No, not that.." she giggled, "No. I lost $500 in an investment."

"I can lend you the money."

"I don't want to borrow money from you."

"I can give you the money then, I would be glad to."

"No, that would be even worse! I really feel I need to earn it."

"I don't think I have any work at the house for you..."

She looked at me, rolled her eyes and then stared at me with that 'are you really that dense' look that women give us men sometimes.

It suddenly dawned on me what she was driving at and I must have looked like I was about to panic because she quickly picked up the conversation.

"Look," she said, "I need the money, and besides I can't allow you to go to some hooker and get robbed, blackmailed or pick up some kind of STD. I would be the perfect choice, I'm on the pill, and I know you've had a vasectomy so we are double safe there, we know each other, we both have marriages we want to preserve, no explanations about where the money went - safe all around."

"Is this some kind of test? Did Laurie set this up to see if I was going to stay faithful or something?"

"No! No, not at all!" She looked a little hurt by my doubt of her motives then offered another shocking detail as proof she was sincere, "Laurie actually offered you to Mom."

HOLY SHIT! I was completely flabbergasted. One of the few times in my life!

"What?!" I actually chirped loud enough to draw glances from the other patrons.

"Shhhhh! Not so loud!" she whispered, "Mom said "no" and laughed but Laurie didn't, and just said, 'I'm serious, I don't want a divorce because I love him and our life together but I'm just not interested in sex at all. I wouldn't mind sharing him with someone I trust and I know its been a long time for you, too.' That's what gave me the idea."

"What idea?" I asked.

"Damn, Uncle Adam do I have to spell it out? I want you to have sex with me for the $500!"

I stared at her in disbelief for a long moment but she looked me straight in the eyes in complete earnest.

"Why don't you let me just give you the money?"

"What good would you get out of that? I want to help you, in return you can help me. I really want to do this for both of us!" She was emphatic.

"Wouldn't that make you feel like a ..a...pro..." I couldn't say it to her, I felt ashamed.

"... prostitute?" She finished and then gave me a mischievous smile like she did when she was younger and stole beer out of the cooler and I'd pretend I didn't notice, "That kind of adds to the naughtiness factor, it makes me hot."

"Shelly, damn it, you're NOT a hooker so how are you going to "offer yourself" to me without getting freaked out or worse getting grossed out, I'm old and a little fat. I'm older than your Dad by ten years! I have grandchildren just a few years younger than you!"

"You aren't fat, at least not as fat as Jake, and you look even younger than my Dad and... and.."

"And what?" I said suspiciously.

She dropped her eyes and blushed noticeably, "I've always had a huge crush on you, My sister and I both did and we often talked about you as we went to sleep at night. I told Bets I was going to marry you and she broke my heart by explaining to me why I couldn't.

"Holy Cow," was all I could say. I sat without saying a word for a few minutes letting her proposition sink in.

"So, what do think?" She sat forward in her chair and propped her beautiful face in the palm of her hand. I looked at her and met her blue eyes looking at me intensely. She had an adorable little smile on her face. God, she was beautiful!

I studied her for a minute and took a drink of my coffer which was cold. "I need a warm up." I said bluntly and I got up to refill my cup.

When I got back she looked at me again in the same way and repeated "So, what do you think?" She wasn't going to back down.

"So, if I agree with this 'proposition' of yours how would we work that out?"

"Well, We need to do it right away as I have to get my hands on some cash by the time Jake gets home this weekend. I expect we need to arrange to meet at a hotel room or your house when Laurie is at work and have plenty of time to take care of 'business' uninterrupted. I don't think we'll need condoms - I assume you haven't been out fucking random whores about town lately...," she shot me a bemused smirk as I shook my head and mouthed a voiceless 'no', ..."so we have no fear of STDs or unwanted offspring, The only thing that remains is the actual details."

"You haven't mentioned how we are going to keep this just between us...we would have to have that understanding! I don't want to risk our marriages or MY family ties to you and the others. I am an 'In-Law' so if this gets out I could lose my entire family - OUR family, of which you are a very important part. I don't want to get shut out like happened to you Dad!" About 5 years ago, her Dad had stepped out on Brenda in a very public and sordid way, humiliating Brenda in front of the whole town. When he came to his senses and wanted her back it was too late and he hasn't done a thing with us since.

"Yes, I agree. I think Laurie would be relieved but I don't think Jake would understand at all." She said seriously. "Yes, it will be our secret"

I continued where I left off. "We will have to agree that no matter what, even if we get real angry or get really drunk we can NEVER tell anyone, EVER!"

"Yes, yes, I agree! I agree!" She replied.

"How are we going to handle being together at family outings and dinners?"

"It is only this once, we aren't going to have an affair, I can control myself, can you?"

I ran my fingers through my hair. She smiled and fluttered her eyes in mock seduction. The tension began to ease a bit.

"Just what has you desperate enough to go to this amount of ...trouble?" I paused and put extra emphasis on trouble to turn it into innuendo.

"I made a bad investment."

"Jake probably wouldn't get too mad about that, what's the problem?"

"Oh yes, very big problem. I wanted to invest our measly $500 savings and get a big return. A friend from High School had an investment opportunity that was selling well, and he assured me they would be like Microsoft and I'd double and even triple my money in a few days and may be worth millions in a short time. I talked to Jake about it and he told me 'No'..no discussion just 'No'. We got in a huge fight and it got so bad that he even took an extra long job away. He is still gone right now. The worst thing is I defied him and invested our $500 in this company..."

"Oh Shel...you didn't?"

"I know, I know...I lost it all, every cent, They went out of business two days after they opened and my money was gone."

"Some friend."

"Tell me about it. So I need to replace the money before Jake finds out when he gets back in 5 days. Besides my fear of what he might do, I don't want to admit he was right." She sat back and pulled her fingers through her hair. "I'd never hear the end of it."

I chuckled a little.

"It's not funny!" she insisted, "I seriously will hear about it every time we have a fight or disagree on something for the rest of my life, It is more than the money!"

"Why don't I just give you the money.?"

"We already went over that, What is it, Adam, don't you want to ...want me?" She almost said "to fuck me" but decided not to and put a pause in between, it was more effective that the actual word.

"Oh, not fair, not fair," I smiled, "playing on my sympathy and lust at the same time."

"Yes and if you offer to 'just give me the money' one more time I'll slug you." She could too she was a swimmer in school and played sports she was very strong, she was a family legend!

We sat there for maybe two minutes without a word as I mulled over her proposition. I looked at her and noted again how alluring she was, I let myself think of her for the first time as sexually available, accessible and willing. That is a powerful draw to any man and especially one who has been denied the pleasure of intimacy for eight years.

"Okay, I'm in". I said slowly, "So when do you want to do this?"

"How about tomorrow morning at 10:00"

I raised an eyebrows and looked around the coffee shop.

"I have tomorrow off," she explained, the kids are in preschool and then at their grandmas for the afternoon. I have the whole day."

"Ok, I think I'd rather you come to my house if you don't mind..." I didn't feel comfortable doing this in another man's home or a hotel. You hear stories of the traveling spouse coming home early or running into someone you know...I stopped thinking about it, it bothered me, I may not be able to do it.

"I may not be able to do this," I said.

"Wow that went from yes to maybe real fast" she quipped. "Will you be able to make up you mind?"

"Yes, I'm just conflicted."

"Me too, but I am also motivated by my need to replace my savings account and I feel it is important to keep you safe and frankly it turns me on a little. I want to do this."

"Are you sure that kissing and ...uh..intimacy with an old fat guy won't creep you out? That would really be a blow to my self esteem.

"Adam , it's YOU, I already love you, I could never be creeped out by you."

"Okay, I think maybe...you know we should try an experiment to see if we have the chemistry to go through with this. If there is no spark then we will be left in a state of frustration, disgust and guilt. "

She thought a minute and then suggested, "I suppose we could kiss...you know make out a little to see if we get any feelings from it."

"That sounds reasonable, but we need to find a private spot so we don't scandalize someone who happens to know either one of us. Let's go for a walk." I took her empty coffee cup and mine and threw them in the trash as we walked out side by side.