Adam's Girls Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The coffee shop was on the outside of a mall so we entered the mall and walked together toward the restrooms. The restrooms were down a long hall and made several turns along the way. There was a short hall off the main hall towards a utility room. I guided Shelly into the hall and took her in my arms and held her as a potential lover for the first time.

She moved her face towards me and her lips parted slightly as we nearly touched. She closed her eyes and I looked at her beautiful face. A man would have to be made of stone to be unaffected by the image in front of me. Our lips touched, gently at first and then a little harder. I gave her a firm kiss and when I felt her lips open and her tongue come forward, tentatively, I too parted my lips and our tongues met and danced and blended into a long breathless kiss. Our passion began to soar and we each breathed in at last, our lips began moving and caressing and she let a small moan into my mouth as I ran my hand up her back. My penis was noticing how long it had been since we had gotten a little kissing and pressed against her below the navel. She must have felt it because she did a slow grind of her pelvis into mine.

We broke the kiss after several minutes and she looked at me and smiled sheepishly and said "I think the chemistry is there, don't you?" She fanned her face with her hand. She lightly grazed her hand over my member to make her point completely clear. "Tomorrow at 10, at your house, be ready." She paused as she turned and placed her thumb and finger on my chin. Then she looked at her watch an said "Oops! My break's over, I need to run," She looked at me gave me a more modest kiss on the lips and said "see you tomorrow."

"Wow", I thought, "that was down right hot!" Then I did something I have never done in my life: I went into the men's restroom, found a stall and masturbated in a public toilet.

Chapter 2. Preparation

The first thing I did was stop by my bank on the way home and drew out $600 dollars. I shook my head as the teller counted out the 6 crisp one hundred dollar bills for me.

"Making a big purchase, Mr. Davidson?" The teller asked cheerfully as she handed me the bills in a little envelope

"You have no idea." I answered smiling. After thanking her I left and headed for my next stop. "That was the easy one." I thought to myself.

My next stop was back at the mall to visit one of those body and bath shops and the only one I knew of was in the mall.

I reasoned that this would likely to be an uncomfortable situation and I needed to make sure I addressed the awkwardness for each of us in order to not destroy our relationship. I think that maybe a sensual full body message would comfort her and maybe get her really aroused, I know it will me. I smiled. So I was after massage oil, candles, essential oils, fragrance therapy - anything that will make the setting inviting, comfortable and stimulate the senses.

I found what I needed plus a CD of music that was designed for sensual message and 'guaranteed erotic stimulation'. I just didn't want a porn video soundtrack.

I headed for the check out and was a little embarrassed because the clerk was a very young sexy little pixie. Sexy Little Pixie was petite with long, honey blond hair, dyed with pink and purple streaks that cascaded over her shoulder and came to rest on surprisingly large breasts She was very pretty with full lips accentuated with lipstick that seemed to match both the colors in her hair. Her shirt under her corporate smock was low cut and displayed a lovely cleavage that made my cock twitch. She smiled as I approached with my purchases,

"Looks like someone is going to have a fun night." She said with a little raise of her eyebrows. I think I actually blushed since my face suddenly got hot, much to 'sexy little pixie's' amusement.

"My wife, I hope." I lied, I have no idea why I felt the need to explain, but at least I was going to get some practice at improving my lying skills. I decided it would be a good time to start. I think I detected a definite look of disappointment on Sexy Little Pixie's face as she worked the keys on the cash register. When she handed me my bagged purchases over the counter, her upper arms pressed her breasts together and closed the gap between them. I had to stifle a gasp. I got the feeling she did it on purpose.

"Have a good time," she said with a little bit of a naughty smile. Yes I think she did it on purpose, Sexy Little Pixie was a sexy little tease!

As I walked out of the store, I imagined an evening massaging and fucking 'Sexy Little Pixie'. I shook off the thought and chided myself, "Davidson, you old horn dog. She's barely legal! Shelly's kiss has turned you into an old perv."

Next I headed home to take stock of what I needed there and one other essential thing: I needed to check the accounts to verify Laurie's gambling loss. Not that it was an issue itself but I wanted to be sure I wasn't being scammed in some way. Unlikely, but I just needed to know. And there it was: two checks totaling $550 to the Casino. That didn't count the $100 in cash I knew she took with her. Okay - mind at ease. I guess I just needed to feel 'justified' in what I was planning to do. Yes, I know there really is no justification for cheating, but it had been eight years, I wasn't going to let this opportunity pass. I needed it and was actually given tacit approval by my wife's willingness to 'give' me to her best friend...this was her best friends daughter. That's what I told myself. I would feel guilty later.

I was certain of one thing: I was NOT going to do this in my wife's - our bed. I know what I am planning to do is wrong but there are limits, there is something about defiling our marriage bed that I just couldn't do, even with Shelly. So I went to the spare bedroom upstairs and checked out the lay out. There was enough counter and cabinet space to set out candles without burning the place down (God! wouldn't that be hard to explain). The single window with the curtain drawn would allow a low level of orange light into the room. It was warm and cozy and the bed was firm enough for a massage. I know we have mattress cover sheets for when the grandkids visit just in case they have an accident and I located the one that would fit the double bed in that room.

Now one more thing to cover and that may be the most difficult. I had Viagra from about ten years ago that I never used up. Eight years!...Eight years! I checked the prescription and it said no refits left so I called my Physician to ask about getting a refill ordered. The Doctor was out but called me back after about an hour and a half and I told him I needed my prescription for viagra refilled. He said there was no problem and he would call it in. Okay good, I had to get to the pharmacy and get that filled.

At 65 years of age, I am retired and have slightly high blood pressure that needs medication that prevents fully hard erections. Additionally, one of the few times my wife and I had sex about 15 years ago, my penis came out too far with her on top and when she came back down I missed her vagina and it kinked my penis. It hurt at the time but it didn't prevent me from finishing. Several days later when I had an erection again I noticed my cock was bent about 30º off center about 2/3 of the way out. It was diagnosed as Peyronie's disease, with no real treatment other than surgery I decided to live with it as it didn't cause me any discomfort or loss of ability, I didn't notice at the time that it was also a bit shorter.

As I've gotten older my penis has actually straightened back out but in the process I have lost about 2 or 3 inches in length. Viagra helps a little, at least making me hard enough to function. Unfortunately, I have always been 'quick', if you know what I mean, but I have developed a technique that makes up for my shortcoming: I go down on my partner until she climaxes and then while she is still quivering from her orgasm, I mount her and fuck her until I cum. It has worked well over the years. Not to brag but one woman told me, completely unsolicited, that it was the best orgasm she had ever had with anyone, male or female...it kind of freaked me out and made me feel good at the same time.

Anyway, I now had all I needed to make this odd situation as satisfying as possible. I knew Shelly likes vodka and grapefruit juice so I made a trip to the grocery store. We might not want to drink so early in the day but we often did on our motor home camp outs together so who knows, maybe it would be good to keep the nerves under control tomorrow.

By the time I finished all the preparations, it was about time for my wife to get home from school. I still couldn't believe that she had taken my little threat seriously and then told Brenda about it! I further couldn't believe that this was about to happen. Or that it could even be possible. At any rate, even if it didn't come about for some reason it was a nice fantasy and I went into the bathroom to masturbate for the second time that day, thinking about Shelly and that magical kiss, and Sexy Little Pixie's boobs.

Laurie came home at her usual time and I tried to act like I always do and seemed to pull it off, but I was really nervous that she would pick up on something out of the ordinary. What was I thinking? I am absolutely the worst liar in the world! My Mom always knew when I was lying so I tried to avoid lying, for the most part. I lie about little stuff you know: 'That blouse isn't too tight around you boobs.' (Laurie is stacked!!) 'No, those pants don't make your ass look too big,' 'No, I don't think you need to lose weight.' But big lies? Forget it! If Laurie got suspicious and started asking questions, I would fold like a cheap suit and be in a real pickle and I knew it. So far all my activities were basically untraceable, Only the bank transaction would be recorded and I could make up a believable excuse for that.

Fortunately, at least for tonight and the present situation, Laurie wasn't very talkative that evening, 'She was tired' she said and she preferred to just play her slots games on her iPad. I fixed supper and did up the dishes and sat down for a quiet evening of TV. Before long Laurie was off to bed, she always went to bed really early, much earlier than I am able. I sat and watched the news without even remembering what was on, my thoughts were on Shelly and that hot kiss we had shared. Man, who knew! I scolded myself for such thoughts - She wasn't a new love interest, this was just an arrangement! I hope I wasn't getting in over my head. But my heart soared anyway.

I wrestled with my thoughts and feelings and finally settled my mind on the matter that this was not a romance but an arrangement - a one time thing, and we were going to share a fun and rewarding time together. It settled my feelings down a bit and helped me to get real about the whole thing. Still, I was excited for tomorrow.

Chapter 3. The Process

The morning began as it always did, Laurie gets up and gets ready for work then gets me up before she heads out. We share a coffee and chat about what will happen that day. What shopping needs to be done, what chores needed to happen and so on.

"What are you doing today," Laurie asked. Not an unusual question.

"I have some errands to run and a few consultations to prepare...nothing much."

"I won't be home until 4:30, I have a Chiropractic appointment after school today." Laurie went to a different chiropractor than I did. It is a long story.

"Okay," I answered, "I'll be here most of the afternoon but I have a consultation from 10:00 on, not sure when it will end."

"Oh really, with who?

I had to be careful here, it had to be true so I could answer truthfully but, of course, I would be doing a different kind of 'consulting' at 10:00.

"With Gerard Realty, they are having some soil issues." This was true, I was a soil analyst before I retired and I do some free lance consultation now just to keep my fingers in the profession. Gerard Realty was a new agency to our area and I knew for a fact there was no one there who knew Laurie or Shelly for that matter. I did plan to talk to them today, but after Shelly and a lunch.

"Okay", Laurie answered, "I'll see you this afternoon." She left and headed for her school where she was a teacher. I watched her with a heavy heart, I really do love her and I think she is the sexiest woman I know. What an idiot I am for letting our intimate relationship get so screwed up. I wish I could figure out how to fix it. Shelly was not the answer to our problem. She was more a stop gap, a temporary release of pent up tension. Maybe I would get a new perspective on our problem after today, maybe.

I straightened up a little, no big house cleaning - that would look suspicious. I made sure the temperature was comfortable in the spare room. I got the mattress protecting sheets out of the linen closet and put them on the bed. I distributed the candles and made sure the lighter worked. I set up the house sound system with the CD I had bought and turned on the warmer for the massage oil. Pillows were ready with clean cases. All was ready, the stage set. And I had about an hour before Shelly would arrive.

I showered and shaved and trimmed my pubic hair, something I did from time to time just to feel a little naughty. I made sure my nails were trimmed and put lotion on my hands to soften them up and I couldn't forget to take my dose of Viagra. I made sure to floss and brush my teeth thoroughly, it wouldn't do to have bad breath, not today. Some cologne and plenty of antiperspirant and I was ready to go or to 'cum' I joked with myself.

I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror. I see a 65 year old man, 5'6" or was in my younger days. I have the pot belly that many men my age suffer, I'm not as bad off as some my age but it still bothers me. I have tried to lose the 40 pounds and continue to struggle. I looked at my face. I am blessed with good genes. I look like a man in my early 50s, with the neck wrinkles just beginning to show. Shit, I was actually, seriously carded on my 40th birthday at a restaurant! My sandy brown hair has grayed but there is a "blond" luster there naturally. I have been told I am good looking and I guess I believe it...I'm just a little chubby and have a short dick! I got dressed in running shorts and a t shirt...no briefs.

I had only yet to make sure the grapefruit juice and vodka was handy and I put some ice out on the liquor cabinet.

About that time, Shelly's car pulled into my driveway. I met her in the garage and motioned her to pull into the garage to keep her car out of the sight of neighbors. A nosey neighbor asking questions or making observations would raise questions I wouldn't be able to answer.

She pulled in and I closed the garage door and waited by the door into the kitchen. Shelly got out of her car and looked at me with a smile.

"This is weird." She said with a big smile.

"Yes it is weird indeed" I affirmed, "Come on in and take off you jacket."

"Hey, hey slow down there sailor" she joked. It was a typical kind of humor from her but it served to ease our awkwardness ...a little.

I watched in amazement as she walked toward me. She was wearing a very sexy red dress. It was short. You know that tantalizing length where you think you might see something but long enough that you never do. It was also tight, very tight. It showed all her curves and she was a very curvy girl. She maybe was a little bigger than a B cup, maybe. She had on 3 inch spike heals that matched the dress with no hosiery at all. She had a small silver medallion on a chain around her neck that hung down just between her breasts drawing attention to her very lovely cleavage. Two days ago I would not have paid much attention to my niece's appearance, but today it gave me an instant hard on. I reached out a hand and took hers and helped her up the two steps into the house proper.

"I'll take your jacket now if you like" and she took it off and handed it to me. I turned around, hung it on our coat rack and as she continued through the kitchen, I turned again to see that the dress was backless dropping down her back almost to her butt cleavage! She had those little dimples that some people have on her lower back. God, she was really hot! It made me feel good she went to so much effort to look good ...for me!

"Let's just talk a little first," she said.

"Of course," I answered.

"Is Laurie at school all day?" She was making small talk and really hadn't thought about what she said but I didn't push her.

"Yes and she has a chiropractic appointment after so she won't be home until about 4:00". I moved the time up so we wouldn't somehow push our luck too much and I really intended to meet with Gerard Realty after lunch.

"Why doesn't she come to Dr. Hueber?" She asked and I tried to explain why it was that I didn't want to go to her family chiropractor. I just didn't like how much he cracked my spine. Shelly's boss, Dr Hueber, only did small incremental adjustments over a period of time. So I go to Dr. Hueber and Laurie goes to the same chiropractor she had before we met.

We chatted about the weather a little, our common plans for the summer, the vacation we took together before her kids were born and about her work.

"I know its early" I said, "but would you like a drink? I have your favorite."

"Yes, please, it is 12:00 somewhere. Make it weak please I don't want to be too tipsy for our time together." She had brought it up first.

As I fixed her drink I told her, "I think we should have an escape clause: If either one of us becomes too uncomfortable we stop. Of course once we are 'deeply' involved that won't be feasible." She smiled at the double entendre. She seemed much more at ease than I.

"I agree, but I won't become that uncomfortable," she assured me.

"...because we could just call this off and I could give you the money."

She stepped up to me and slugged me on the arm, not too hard but it hurt a little.

"Ow!" I exclaimed and laughed.

"I told you I would slug you if you brought that up again!" She said with mock anger.

"Ow, I'm sorrow I just don't want you to feel obligated." I rubbed by shoulder while speaking.

"Obligated! What the fuck?" She exclaimed and put her hands on her hips and her eyes flashed,.

Oops I think, I really did make her mad this time, I've seen her angry before and she was angry, but she softened immediately.

"Let me do this for you, Adam, and you will be doing me a favor too. Look..," she came two steps closer to me, "I get to live out my childhood fantasy and avert a financial crisis in my home at the same time, besides giving you a good time, I hope. Three for three."

"I'm just a little nervous," I admitted.

"So am I," she replied earnestly.

I wanted to make a good impression...I reached for her and drew her to me. I held her and stroked her long blond hair and then her bare arm. I stepped back and took her hand and gently spun her around, "Let me look at this beautiful dress..." I paused, letting out a low whistle of approval then continued, "You look absolutely stunning. This dress looks like it is made for you. I have never seen anything so sexy." I lied a little, my wife was the most beautiful woman I knew and had a similar dress that always turned me into a puddle of lust. But I have to admit I was pretty much a puddle of lust at this particular moment, too.

I pulled her toward me again and took her in my arms and our lips met. This time was just like the first time in the mall, perhaps the prospect of actually doing what we proposed to do and the awkwardness of it all, started us at ground zero again, but the kiss turned on the heat almost immediately. I ran my hand down her bare back and stopped just above the hem on the lowest portion on her back. It wouldn't do to be too eager and appear a brute. The most I ventured to do was to explore the dimples there with my fingertips as our kiss grew more intense. I broke off our second kiss and traced her jaw back to her neck with my lips, smelling her glorious scent. My lust for her began to overcome my fears.