Adam's New Health Plan

Story Info
Adam's new health plan offers unexpected perks.
1.7k words
4.17
19.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi, I have an appointment with Dr. Peterson at 10:15."

"Great! What's your name?"

"Adam Watts."

"Well hello Mr. Watts, I'm Sheila. Let's find you in our system, shall we..." Sheila quickly tapped on her keyboard looking at her computer. Adam had retired 4 years ago. He was widowed and just moved to town to be closer to his son. He was 69 years old.

"There you are! It looks like it's your first visit." She said very cheerily.

Adam liked her cheeriness. As he always did with women, he looked at her judging her attractiveness. He mentally categorized every woman as yes meaning he'd fuck them or no. She was probably in her 50s, he guessed. She had long straight brown hair and glasses. From what he could see, her figure was perfectly fine. She was pretty. He decided she was a yes.

"Looks like you already filled out your forms online. Thanks for doing that, it makes things sooo much easier. You can have a seat and we will call your name soon." She said smiling.

Adam looked around. It was a large busy office, much larger than his old doctor's office. There were lots of adults, children, and pregnant moms all coming and going. There were two other receptionists other than Sheila and the area behind reception was a buzz of activity with a variety of staff.

"Mr. Watts." called out a young women's voice. A very pretty young women in purple scrubs holding a clipboard stood at the far end of the room holding open a door. "Hi, I'm Jessica. I'm Dr. Peterson's medical assistant. Come with me."

She lead him through the busy corridors, stopping along the way to take his height and weight. After a couple of turns, she stopped and opened a door leading into a very typical exam room.

"Go ahead and have a seat on the exam table." Adam sat on the end of the exam table. Jessica stood next to him at the computer stand typing on the keyboard.

Adam took this opportunity to look at her more closely. Early twenties he guessed. She was short and petite. Her baggy purple scrubs top could not hide her great figure as her pants hugged her ass nicely. She had olive skin and dark features. She had long wavy thick dark hair worn loosely. Like many people her age, she wore lots of makeup. She had big dark eyes with long fake eyelashes. Her full lips were covered with dark red lipstick. Adam wondered if she was Mediterranean or maybe Hispanic.

She entered a few things about his health history into the computer before turning to take his vital signs. She leaned down to take his blood pressure. Her name badge clipped to the neckline of her scrubs pulled her loose top down even more. Adam could see her entire bra. Her young perky tits were small but very round.

"Ok, Dr. Peterson will be here in minute." She said as she finished and left him alone in the room.

Adam acknowledged to himself that she was not really what he considered friendly. She never smiled once. But there was never a doubt that she was a clear and obvious yes. Soon there was a soft knock on the door and then Dr. Peterson entered.

"Hi Mr. Watts! I'm Dr. Peterson." She said with a big smile as she reached out and shook his hand. "We are sooo glad you chose our clinic! We've uploaded all your past medical records and thank you so much for filling out the forms online. It makes things sooo much easier! And I'm delighted you enrolled in our Healthy Rewards program!"

"Uh, sure. But, I'm not exactly sure what that is."

"Oh, it's an awesome program!" She spoke rather quickly and with lots of energy. "We here at the clinic find that when people stay healthy," She put the back of her hand to the side of her mouth in the classic exaggerated secret-telling pose before continuing in a fake whisper "the clinic saves money!"

She was maybe late 30s, probably early 40s and pretty. She was medium height and slender. She had shoulder length straight brown hair. She had a stethoscope around her neck. She was wearing a dark blue floral print dress that was a modern take on a peasant dress. He could see the contours of her breasts but no cleavage. Her dress narrowed considerably at her small waist before ending just above her knees. He decided she was a little nerdy, but a solid yes.

"Wow! You are in great shape!" She said with genuine enthusiasm. "All your numbers look fantastic... well your heart rate is a little high. But Jessica often has that effect on my male patients." She said smiling and winking.

She asked him some questions about his health history, typing on the computer as she went. "OK, we're just about done. I just need to take a listen to your heart and lungs" She turned to him and listened to his heart and lungs with her stethoscope.

She stepped back, pushing a call button on the wall before turning back to him. "Well, I think we are just about done. Seeing as you hit all the goals on your Healthy Rewards program, are you ready to be sucked off?"

"Wha... excuse me?" He stammered incredulously. The door opened and Jessica came in and stood next to Dr. Peterson.

"Oh, I thought you checked that you identify as male, straight, with female partners. But maybe I was wro..."

"No, no, that's right!" He interrupted.

"Oh, sorry, I guess you must want the thermos instead. It is a really nice one, you know. It can keep things hot or cold. But, honestly, Mr. Watts, most of my patients prefer the blowjob."

He looked at her then at Jessica. Jessica gave a quick forced smile and a little nonchalant shrug of her shoulders.

"Uh... Ok... I'll take the blowjob." Adam said still slowly still with uncertainty.

"Great!" Dr. Peterson continued. "A couple of housekeeping items before we begin: You have to keep your hands to yourself. You are not allowed to touch any member of the staff, Ok?"

Adam nodded in agreement still not sure this was real.

"As part of Healthy Rewards, you have already been screened for any communicable diseases, and everyone on staff is frequently tested. So you have a choice of wearing a condom or not. Do you want a condom Mr. Watts?"

Adam shook his head no.

"You have to promise to do your best not to cum on the faces of any staff member." Dr. Peterson said earnestly. "We all have other patients to see, and I mean what would you think if I showed up with cum on my face?" She shook her head in disapproval. "Not very professional, right? Do you promise to do your best?"

Adam nodded yes.

"Okie dokie, if you are in the mouth of a staff member it's OK to cum. Most of us just swallow it. But if you are outside their mouth you need to cover yourself with this when you cum so we don't have a sticky mess everywhere. OK?" Dr. Peterson asked as Jessica handed Adam a washcloth from a cabinet.

Adam took the washcloth as he nodded yes.

"Great!" Dr. Peterson said happily. "Today you have a choice of who blows you. Somedays I am just sooo busy running from patient to patient that Jessica has to do all the blowing. And recently we have been super duper busy, and the front desk people help out... aww, they're such team players... So do you want me or Jessica to blow you?"

Adam looked at Dr. Peterson then at Jessica. Again Jessica gave a little forced smile and a nonchalant shrug of her shoulders. Wow, she is hot he thought, but he chose Dr. Peterson. Jessica left the room without saying a word as Dr. Peterson sanitized her hands from the dispenser on the wall.

Turning to Adam, she said "OK, you can unzip your pants and just pull it out, or you can pull your pants down or even take them off. Whatever makes you most comfortable."

Adam stood up and dropped his pants down to his ankles. He then sat back down on the exam table with his 69 year old semi-hard penis poking out amongst his gray pubic hair.

Dr. Peterson leaned forward and pushed his semi-hard shaft up and back. She gently sucked his balls a couple of times. "I find sucking on their balls really gets my patients going. Jessica taught me that. Aww, she really is a good medical assistant." Adam got harder.

She put his entire semi-hard cock in her mouth. She started bobbing up and down, alternating fast and slow movements. Her tongue worked non-stop flicking his knob and licking his penis. Very quickly, he was fully erect in her mouth. His body and cock twitched involuntarily.

He looked down at his doctor working energetically on his cock. Her stethoscope was still dangling from her neck. He gripped the sides of the exam table as he felt his body tense up. "Uh, I'm going to cum Doc..."

"OK. Imh juus gonna kep ewe en ma mauf, so juus go aheah." She said with her voice muffled by his rigid cock rhythmically thrusting in her mouth. She pursed her lips tightly around his rigid shaft in preparation. She continued to bob up and down, sucking and licking.

He went stiff and his pelvis arched up into her face as his cock quivered in her mouth and he shot his first round of cum. He groaned. She seemed unfazed and continued to suck him energetically. He shot another blast and then a third. Then he went limp in her mouth.

She let him slide out, straightened up and swallowed. Then she said full of pride "Wow, good job Mr. Watts! You are really in great shape! I mean... wow!. Well if anything pops up, come see me. But otherwise, you don't need to come back for a year. Keep up the good work!" Dr. Peterson left the room to take care of her next patient.