Adam's Second Date

Story Info
The second date gets way too HOT!
5.9k words
4.73
11.5k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
notnow29
notnow29
22 Followers

NOTE: Read "Adem gets a date" to help understand the caricatures in this story.

The next morning, I woke with a massive hard-on as is with most mornings. The difference now is that I can rub one out thinking about real events instead of fantasies. The thought of Allison's lips stretched obscenely around my cock had me cumming in no time, jets of jizz shooting four feet into the air.

My morning workout on the weekends is at the local commercial gym, open to the public rather than the school gym which is locked up. Today things were a little different at the co-ed gym. I spent more time watching some of the hot women in their tight yoga pants running on treadmills or peddling bikes. All the while wondering what their pussies may look like and better yet how they may taste. I had become obsessed with the taste of girl cum. Did the small tits on the brunette have big nipples needing to be sucked? My mind was all over the place. It was a little distracting and I had to isolate myself away from the show of hot bodies or I would have ended up with a huge boner for everyone to see. I made it to the end of my workout and headed home to shower instead of at the gym for obvious reasons.

About 10 AM, Allison's phone rang waking her from a sound sleep. It was Kelly, her best friend.

"Well, how did it go last night? Is he as nice as he seems? Did you make out? Are you going to see him again? Is he a good kisser? Did you guys do it!?" Kelly's questions came in a barrage, not waiting for answers.

"Good morning to you too Kelly, how are you today?" Allison said with heavy sarcasm in her tone.

"Why don't you pick up Cat and come over. Ya'll bring your swimsuits and we can go to the beach this afternoon."

Cat and Kelly arrived at Allison's around 11:30 and rushed up to Allison's room to talk about her date. Allison was vague at first just telling them about the movie and my car or what we wore. She knew she would soon be telling them every little detail because that's what they did. They shared everything. So, Allison got up closed her bedroom door and began to tell them everything in great detail. Everything about my cock, the taste of my cum, the tightness of my ass when she fingered my prostate, everything. Her favorite part was telling them how hard I made her cum.

Kelly and Cat looked at her skeptically and then called bullshit. They didn't believe her description of my huge tool or that I was so good at cunnilingus that I almost made her pass out. The only thing they believed was that Allison did have sex of some kind last night because she still smelled like wet pussy. Finally frustrated with their disbelief, Allison suggested they all go over to my house and find out for themselves. Cat and Kelly agreed but were not sure how anything Allison told them could be proved without becoming physical with me themselves. Allison assured them it was fine with her if they wanted to but they had better be ready for what they find in my pants.

My phone rang about 12:00. It was Allison calling to say what a nice time she had last night. I was just thinking of calling her to say the same thing and hoping for a second date. We laughed and I said great minds think alike. Allison asked if she could come over and swim because it was such a beautiful day. I said absolutely with the horny thought of getting another taste of her sweet pussy. I was getting hard just picturing her in a bikini and then out of it.

The doorbell rang around 12:30 Saturday afternoon, a time and date I will never forget. I rushed to open the door and there stood Allison in a bikini top that was working hard to keep her tits in place, nipples poking through just enough to be noticed. Shorts that hugged her hips and showed all of her legs. She had a big smile on her face and leaned in to kiss me. I bent down and kissed her warmly, looking past her I said, "Wow what a great surprise."

She was flanked on either side by Kelly and Cat, both of whom were dressed exactly like Allison and looked just as sexy. I had no words after that. My first thought was that I was going to be cock blocked by the BFFs and I was feeling a little letdown. My second thought was Holy Fuck! These three are so fucking hot. My dick responded accordingly and began to swell.

"Adam, I hope you don't mind if Kelly and Cat came with me, They tend to follow me everywhere I go," Allison said as she looked at them with a smirk.

"Wow, I don't mind at all, can't blame them for following you around. I think I might join in. You guys look great." "Come on In and make yourselves at home." I tried not to sound too excited.

"We brought some wine and sunscreen but forgot the towels," Allison said as they walked in past me.

"No problem ladies, I have everything we need to enjoy the day."

All three of them turned and looked at me with big grins on their faces. That's when I realized I had just made quite an innuendo. I smiled back and showed them into the house with a little redness on my face. After a short tour of the house, showing them the bathroom and bedroom where they could change we headed for the pool. I brought out four large pool towels and three wine glasses. I had a beer to help me stay calm.

We sat around the table by the pool under an umbrella and enjoyed our drinks and some music. We watched the ocean roll on the beach just below the pool deck. The conversation was fun and lighthearted because the girls teased each other and I laughed along with them. Kelly was the tallest of the three at about five foot seven. She had dark red hair down to her mid-back and was slender having a model-like build. Soft curves and perfectly proportioned at every turn. Her tits were not as large as Allison's but fit perfectly sexy on her frame with nipples that pocked at her green bikini top just enough to notice them get hard when something racy was brought up in the conversation. Her tight firm ass and legs seemed to meld together to form a seriously sexy walk. Cat was the smallest of the three at about five foot three. She had dark hair and was very athletically built. She looked firm all over. Cat had cut abs rolling out from under her perky C cup tits and down into a v shape that disappeared under her shorts. Nothing is sexier than a girl with Ab muscles. Not that Allison and Kelly didn't have a firm flat abdomen, they were tight as well. It must have been the cheerleading that made them so fit. I was glad to be sitting at the table where I could hide my throbbing cock with a pool towel in my lap.

Allison said she was ready to swim and got up followed by Kelly and Cat. They walked to the edge of the pool and took off their shorts revealing three of the most fuckable asses I had ever seen. All three had bikini bottoms that were more thong than swimsuits. Kelly said they should put on some sunscreen first. I suppose it was because she was the fairest of the three being a redhead. Even so, she had a nice tan but not as deep as Allison's or Cat's. Kelly walked back to the table smiling at me and reached into her bag for the sunscreen. She turned and walked back towards the other two with a sexy sway of her ass that almost made my rock-hard cock erupt its cum into the towel without being touched. The three of them started to screen themselves and then moved on to screening each other. It was slow and deliberate as they rubbed down each other's backs and onto their asses. Then lower to between their thighs. They occasionally looked my way and smiled.

It was about when Cat rubbed and squeezed Allison's ass looking at me the whole time, that I realized they were doing this on purpose. They were putting on a show for me and I loved it. My cock was fully erect and sticking out of the top of my bathing suit. Luckily my t-shirt covered the throbbing head but a wet spot of pre-cum was soaking through the white fabric. I opened then downed my third beer in one gulp never breaking eye contact with the sex show in front of me.

They all turned and dove into the pool with a perfect synchronized form that only a cheerleader could do. Their asses bent then flexed as they pushed off and arched into the air. Holy Shit! Am I dreaming? Allison broke my daze of lust and called for me to join them. Fuck it, at this point I was tired of trying to hide my arousal especially since these three were doing everything they could to cause it. I stood and walked proudly to the pool with my cock fully tenting my suit and up into my shirt. They all stared as I slowly walked down the steps of the pool until the water reached my waist. As soon as my T-shirt got wet it clung to my cock head and became see-through. All three girls stared directly at it with a little shock on their faces. I pretended nothing was out of the ordinary and swam to them in the deep end. Kelly was the first to speak, "Nice day for a swim. I have never seen the sun quite so big in the sky." Cat followed with, "I have never seen the waves this big before today." Kelly skipped the insinuations and took the direct approach, "I've never seen a dick quite that big either." We all laughed at her bluntness and I simply said, "thank you."

Allison swam over to me wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a big kiss. "Thank you for letting us come over and enjoy the view." "I hope we are not ruining any plans you had for the day," Allison said in a low sexy tone as she rubbed her crotch against my cock.

"This is better than anything I could have possibly planned. Thank you all for coming over and brightening up an already perfect day." I said back into her ear as we hugged.

"OK you two break it up or I will get the ice bucket out to cool you off," Kelly said with a loud laugh and smile.

We did separate and started just swimming and enjoying each other's company. The four of us were having a great time splashing and teasing. I felt like we were all best friends now and had been together for years. It must have been their friendly warm relationship with each other that pulled me in.

Cat said she was ready for a glass of wine and headed out of the pool followed by Kelly. My eyes were glued to their sexy bodies as they moved across the pool deck to the table to dry off. Allison swam up to me and whispered in my ear, "Do you Like what you see?" "Absolutely!" was my quiet response. She then said, "So do I."

My mind froze along with my body. Was she talking about her two friends or was she talking about me? Allison reached under the water grabbed the head of my cock and squeezed. "They are so hot they are making me wet and horny." "I could eat up all three of you."

I had no words to offer in response to the most erotic and sexy thing I had ever heard. All I could do is lean in and kiss her with all the passion my eighteen-year-old mind and body could muster. Allison was a wanton horny girl at this point and all I wanted to do was fuck her hard. We moved to the steps of the pool and got out squeezing each other with lust. I turned to look in the direction of the other two but they were gone. They must have seen the fourplay going on in the pool and did not want to be the third and fourth wheel.

Allison moved over to a large, overstuffed pool chair and sat down. This put her face right in line with my cock as I stood in front of her. She pulled down my swimsuit in a smooth motion and grabbed my cock with both hands. Leaning in and wrapped her hot mouth over the head and pushed forward onto it.

"MMMmmm" she moaned and about three inches sank into her mouth. Allison then released her grip on the shaft and placed her hands on my ass pulling me forward deeper into her mouth. Another three inches slid in and I could feel my cock head pressing on the back of her mouth and into her throat. She opened her eyes and looked right at my face as she pulled my ass harder and forced me into her throat. Her eyes bulged open and she moaned in either pain or pleasure I was not sure. She held me there in her throat and moved ever so slightly back and forth. It was like her throat was massaging my cock head with little swallows and contractions. All I knew was that this was the most amazing feeling ever and after all the teasing of the afternoon I was going to cum and cum hard.

"I'm going to cum Allison!" I said more as a heads-up warning for her (pun intended) than an announcement of my orgasm. She responded by pulling harder on my ass and another inch wedged into her throat. It was so tightly stretched around my massive cock. I did not think she could get the head in her throat but there I was lodged about nine inches into the prettiest face I had ever seen with a cock in it. The jizz blasted through me and directly down her throat. Squirt after hot squirt pumped into her belly as she held me deep in her mouth. This was my first time to truly appreciate the feeling of two people exchanging bodily fluids. My knees started to buckle and I reached for the table next to us to keep from falling. Because of the days teasing sexy activities, I was so wound up I think I shot half a cup of jizz down her throat. When I finally stopped pulsing into her, Allison pulled back and flopped back into the chair gasping and panting for breath as she sat back. She looked up at me with a smile and slowly began to rub her firm stomach. "The best lunch I have ever had. I hope there is more for dinner." The thought of having just cum the hardest I ever had right down her throat made me crazy with lust.

"I'm going to put you on this table and eat your sweet pussy. Not going to stop until you cum ten times or pass out.!" That was my response to her lunch comment.

"OH MY GOD! That sounds like a girl's dream, but right now I have a different plan for you." Allison cooed softly.

I did not care what she was planning to do, I was all in. She could have cut my liver out and sold it on the black market at this point and it would have been OK with me. Allison pulled off her bikini top and her gorgeous tits sprang free, then she lifted her ass and slipped off the bottoms while still in the chair. Her nipples were erect and begging to be sucked as she leaned all the way back and rubbed her cunt. "See anything you like?" She asked. God, I just stared at her with her legs slightly spread rubbing her clit with one hand and squeezing a tit with the other. My cock was already starting to respond only a minute after cumming so hard. "You are so fucking hot, you're making me hard again."

It was then that I noticed Allison had a deep dark tan all over. Not a single tan line could be seen anywhere, not even around her smooth hairless cunt. She looked perfect, smooth, tight, and tan. The thought of this sex goddess tanning nude made more blood move back to my rising shaft.

Allison stood and grabbed me by the cock, her hand reaching only halfway around the resurging shaft, she started to walk to the house. "Follow me, big guy."

Like I needed to be told that. I almost laughed at her request. She led me into the kitchen and towards the master bedroom all while stroking me up and down the full length of my cock. Suddenly I heard the sound of female voices but they were not saying anything. They were moaning and cooing like the soundtrack of one of my pornos. Oh shit, did I leave the computer on in the bedroom playing porn? We entered the room and I froze at the door. Kelly and Cat were naked on the bed locked into a full-on sixty-nine. Their tongues were deep in each other's cunts. Kelly was on top with her tight ass in full view and her head buried in Cat's spread thighs. The room smelled like wet pussy and sounded even better. My cock jumped to full hardness at the sight. Allison led me to the side of the bed and whispered into my ear while standing on her toes and pressing her tits into me.

"I have to tell you a secret. Cat, Kelly, and I are lovers. As much as we like to fuck boys we love to fuck each other. I hope this is OK with you?"

I just shook my head up and down while my mouth gaped open. I wanted to start laughing because I thought I was being pranked or something. Would a camera crew jump out and yell, "You've been pranked!" This could not be real; this only happens in fantasies and really well-done pornos.

"I told them about you and our date last night and they didn't believe me so I offered them a chance to see for themselves. Kelly told me in the pool after she saw your cock that she wants to feel your big cock in her pussy and I said I would make it happen. I hope you don't mind." Allison whispered. I just kept nodding up and down.

"Climb up behind her and give her what she wants," Allison said with a little more authority in her voice.

I moved onto the bed behind Kelly. Cat opened her eyes when she felt my movement near her head. "HOLY SHIT THAT THING IS HUGE!" escaped her mouth when she saw my cock inches away from Kelly's hole and just above her mouth. Allison got on the bed next to me and grabbed my rod. She pointed it at Kelly's cunt and softly pulled me to the target. The head was leaking a large amount of pre-cum and she rubbed it up and down her slit a few times to mix it with girl juice. Kelly moaned at the feeling knowing what was coming next. She lifted her head from Cat's pussy and said, "Fuck me please."

The large head of my cock penetrated an inch or two with Allison guiding it in. It was hot, wet, and felt tight. Kelly panted, "So big, so BIG AAAHHHHH!' Allison pulled more and I slipped in about four inches. Kelly now only moaned loudly in approval because her face was back on Cat's cunt and she could not speak. Allison then pushed my ass forward with her free hand and pulled my cock with the other. I was now halfway into Kelly's pussy and it felt like a hot, tight, wet sleave was sliding over me. "OH GOD, OH GOD, Oh GOD!" Kelly screamed lifting from Cat's cunt. I pushed slowly forward and Allison released her grip on my cock so I could go deeper. When I looked down all but two inches were buried deep into Kelly. I pulled back and her cunt lips pulled back stretched tight around my cock. This was incredible. I had spent so much time wondering what a girl truly felt like but nothing I imagined could compare to the warm tight slippery place my cock was now in. "OH MY GOD!" escaped my mouth.

Allison shifted around directly behind me on her knees. She leaned into me pressed her tits into my back and place her hands on my hips so she could control my motions. Cat slid down a little directly under Kelly. She was now in a position so that Kelly's head rested on her belly just below her tits. Cat wrapped her arms around Kelly's mid-section so she could hold her tight to her body.

OH GOD YES FUCK ME! Kelly demanded. Allison pushed forward hard against my back and all of my cock was now buried into the throbbing cunt wrapped around it. I think at this point I may have been in shock. Everything seemed to be moving in slow motion. I could feel every tiny piece of flesh inside of her pussy gloved around me.

"OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUCCKKKK!" Kelly screamed.

"It's sooooo big my pussy is on fire!" "I'M CUMMING I'M CUMMING I'M CUMMING!" over and over.

I looked down to see Cat pushing Kelly back onto me with an upward motion, her arms locked tight onto Kelly's midsection just below her armpits. It was like they were wrestling and Cat was trying to throw Kelly off of her. Cat was using her legs to increase the force as she threw Kelly back onto my hard cock. Allison was pushing into my back pressing her tits into me driving me into Kelly. Her hands were on my hips shoving them forward. The two soon got a rhythm going and were plowing me deep and then pulling me back to the tip. It was like a dance between the three of them and I was just there to be the dildo. I DID NOT CARE!!.

"FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!" Kelly screamed at the top of her lungs but she was not yelling at me, she was yelling at Cat and Allison. They picked up the pace and I was slammed into Kelly with a force I would have never done on my own in fear of hurting her. I could feel my cock head pound against her cervix with each inward thrust. Had I not just blown the biggest load of my life down Allison's throat and straight into her stomach only ten minutes ago I would have been cumming hard by now. Cat was grunting now with each upward thrust she made with Kelly's body. She was starting to work up a sweat. Maybe this is how she got those sexy girl abs, what a workout. Allison was working hard too with each time she slammed me forward using all her body weight. Her sweat was covering my back.

notnow29
notnow29
22 Followers
12