Adam's Second Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As hard as I tried to make this "workout" last forever I was a fucking virgin and this was too much stimulation. My balls tightened and I could feel the cum ready to jet into Kelly's tight body. Fuck, I can't cum in her, she might get pregnant. "OH YES! I AM GOING TO CUM!" I yelled with more than a little fear in my tone. Like a well-rehearsed routine, Allison pulled back on my hips and Cat pulled Kelly down and off my cock. I sprang free and was now pointed at Cats open mouth and Kelly's tight spread ass and pussy right above it. This was a target I could not miss so I grabbed my tool and aimed. The first shot hit that perfect ass square onto the twitching sphincter. Then into Cats mouth with a full shot and back to Kelly's ass and pussy for the rest. Cum slid down past Kelly's well fucked pussy into Cat's open mouth. Had Allison not been propping me up from behind I would have fallen off the bed because my head was spinning.

Cat hungrily licked and sucked the cum off of Kelly's gaping cunt while Allison pushed me to the side and moved forward to Kelly's ass. I eased off the bed and fell exhausted into the large lounge chair next to the bed. The three of them were now locked together in a firm three-way embrace. Cat and Kelly were in a sixty-nine position with Kelly just resting her head on Cat's crotch trying to catch her breath. Cat was licking cum off her pussy while Allison licked cum off her ass. Allison satisfied she had gotten all the cum she could, grabbed Kelly's hips and forced her tongue deep into her anus. I could not be sure but I believe Kelly came again with a loud moan while Allison reamed her with her cum coated tongue. Less than twenty-four hours ago I was a virgin and now this was happening right in front of me. WHAT THE HELL!

Kelly sighed and pulled herself forward and away from Allison's and Cat's oral assault. The two started kissing and swapping cum between each other's mouths as Kelly moved off the bed. She came over and snuggled up next to me in the chair pressing her tits into my chest and raping her leg over my wet cock.

"Thank you for the wonderful fuck, I must have cum five times." She said as she rubbed my chest slowly and sensuously. Then I said something that was the most honest and true thing that has ever come out of my mouth, "The pleasure was all mine." I pulled her close and we kissed deeply as I squeezed her ass. "I hope I did not hurt you. Your friends seemed to want to make it a little rougher than I would have done on my own." Kelly smiled and said, "We tend to go a little crazy sometimes but it was fantastic. I may be sore tomorrow but man did I cum hard over and over." We kissed again and then we heard the sounds of moaning coming from the bed. When we looked up we saw Allison and Cat now locked in a sixty-nine position eagerly eating each other and fingering their lover's cunts.

"They are so hot aren't they?" Kelly asked as she applied more pleasure to my cock with her thigh. "Absolutely unbelievable", was my reply but what I was thinking was why do these sexy girls keep asking me questions with obvious answers. I almost laughed at myself.

We watched intensely as the pair on the bed worked up a sweat fucking each other. Kelly ground on my cock with her thigh and slowly worked her hand down around the head. She pulled softly and was giving me my first girl hand job. "You can fuck any of us if you like. It is safe because we are all on the pill." Kelly whispered into my ear while I watch the bed action. The ramifications of her words bounced around in my head and then to my cock making it hard again and ready to fuck. Looking back now the third boner in less than an hour could only be achieved by medication or full-blown eighteen-year-old hormones. Good thing I was in great shape and surging with hormones.

"Why don't you get up there and fuck one of them," Kelly suggested as she pumped my cock nice and slow. Don't mind if I do was my thought but I did not say that out loud rather I just got up and moved to the foot of the bed. Cat was on her back and Allison's mouth was on her cunt right in front of me. Grabbing Cat's thighs, I pulled her to me and wedged my cock between her pussy and Allison's mouth. Allison liked the head and asked Cat if she was ready for my cock.

"OH, FUCK YES! But please go slow." Was her reply. I gripped the shaft and aimed the head at her wet opening, pushing forward slowly. Allison rolled off of Cat and pulled up close so she could watch from a perfect viewpoint. "This is so hot I have to see it." Was all she said. I pushed a little more and about five inches slid in. She was so tight I did not think it would go in much more. I thought because she was smaller than Kelly she may not be able to take it all. "OH FUCK, OH FUCK, OH MY GOD, FUCK ME!" Cat screamed loud enough for the world to hear. I threw my head back pulled her into me by her thighs and shoved deeper into her cunt. She screamed again and I was worried I hurt her somehow. When I looked down she had her back arched high and her pelvis pressed forward. She was bent with the top of her head on the mattress and her mouth gaped open like she was screaming but no sound was coming out. Holy crap I did hurt her and panic began to overtake me. I pulled back slowly to free myself and check on Cat. When I was almost out I heard her grown in a deep breathless voice, "Fuck me. Don't stop fucking me."

I looked down at her and slowly pushed back in. I could see the outline of my cock moving inside her. Cats abdomen was bulging with my cock in her. You could actually see the shape of my cock press forward and almost to her navel. "Holy shit Kelly, you have to come to see this," Allison said never turning away from the show. Kelly got on the bed opposite Allison and both their faces were only about a foot away from the penetration of Cat's tight cunt. Her pussy lips were stretched wide around my shaft. I began a slow fucking stroke in and out and the three of us watched the bulge move back and forth. I would go a little deeper with each inward stroke and Cat would let out a grunt. Soon I had reached a steady pace as the bulge in her abdomen pumped up and down with rhythm. Allison reached up and placed her hand on Cat's belly so she could feel my cock going in and out. Kelly reached in and began to rub Cat's clit with a firm steady movement.

"OH MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD!" Cat screamed at the top of her lungs.

Her pussy spasmed and squeezed my cock causing me to cum for the fourth time that afternoon deep inside her womb. It felt so good and natural to be cumming inside a beautiful girl. Everyone just froze in place. Allison with her hand on Cat's belly, Kelly with her fingers on her clit, and me deep inside her cunt. Then we heard a low exhaling sound as Cat began to breathe again. She fell flat onto the bed on her back and looked straight at me in a daze. I did not want to move because I thought it might hurt Cat and because it felt so dam good deep inside her. After a few seconds, Cat's breathing seemed labored but steady and everyone looked down at her face. She just smiled but still could not talk. Kelly moved down to her face and they began to kiss softly like two lovers congratulating each other on some tasks done well. Allison applied pressure to my abdomen pushing me slowly out of Cat's still twitching pussy. She leaned forward and licked the fluids off my cock as it re-emerged from its tight confines. When the head popped out Allison grabbed the shaft and sucked and licked it clean from the tip to the balls. God, this girl was all about sex and knew how to make it happen. I watched Kelly and Cat gently make out while Allison worked with a little more enthusiasm on me but despite her skills, my rod was done for a while and slowly went soft. She cleaned it well and I pulled her up to me so we could kiss. I could taste the fresh cunt juice on her tongue.

"That was so good!' Cat finally said when she had her wind back. "My pleasure," I replied with a big smile that caused everyone in the room to laugh. Allison suggested the pool to cool off and relax so we all headed that way. I poured three fresh glasses of wine and we waded in slowly. There was not a lot of vigorous swimming and play like before but we just stood around and relaxed in the water.

"I have to ask, how long have you three girls been together?" I asked.

"Well, we have been together since first grade but if you mean how long have we been having sex together it's only been a few months," Allison replied. "We got together one night after I broke up with the jerk I was dating. I think Kelly and Cat were trying to cheer me up with a few bottles of wine and one thing led to another and now we are lovers."

"Based on the way you are all so in sync with each other I would have said it has been going on for a long time. You three seem to know exactly what each other wants and you move like it has been choreographed." I said while I squeezed Kelly's firm butt under the water.

"Might be the years of cheerleading we have done together. We seem to feel the others' moves before they make them." Said Cat.

"How did I get to be the lucky one and be invited into your group?"

"We've all had our eye on you all year. There were rumors going around that you were hung like a horse and we wanted to find out for ourselves. We played rock paper scissors to see who would get to go out with you first. Allison won and we are so happy she decided to share and not keep you all to herself." Kelly said.

"You're happy! I could not be any happier. You three are any man's dream come true." I said with a huge smile on my face and both hands now on two firm asses.

The conversation continued like that for a while, I learned a lot of intimate details about these three. We were now friends on a whole new level of intimacy and no subject was off the table. Eventually, we talked about our first times and the girls shared their stories of losing their virginity. When it was my turn I told them the honest truth about Friday night and that day in the house. Kelly actually started to cry when she learned that she was my first.

12