Add It Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My phone rang as Bailey finished her observation. I wasn't expecting any calls, but the ID showed it was Tom Mason. His wife was the woman Battey was sniffing around after he lost Alicia.

I realized he was probably calling to fill me in on Alicia's work place romance and what he did to prevent Battey from getting into his wife's pants. I decided it would be something the girls and Alicia would be interested in hearing.

"Hi, Tom. I have you on speaker. My girls are listening, so be aware. What can I do for you?"

"I just called to get your reaction to the hostage situation and the gun fight at Jones and Blarney today. I'm sure glad you tipped me off about Battey."

"I haven't heard anything about a hostage situation," I replied with surprise. "What happened?"

"Some kind of federal agents walked into the office this afternoon asking for Battey. He immediately grabbed Linda, the receptionist and held a gun to her head. I guess it was pretty tense for a few minutes.

"Marilyn said the shorter stockier woman agent shot Battey in the shoulder. He dropped his gun and fell to his knees. I guess it doesn't pay to be a foot taller than your hostage. I'm surprised Alicia didn't tell you about it, or aren't you two talking?"

"We do talk some, but the shooting didn't come up," I admitted. "Why were they after Battey? Did they say?"

"They told everyone it was a national security issue and couldn't discuss it. Then they dragged Battey's ass out of the office. The company had to have a professional cleaner come in to get the blood out of the carpet," added Tom.

Bailey and Canton were staring at their mother all the time Tom was speaking. As I thanked him for calling and disconnected, the two girls ran to their mother and embraced her. I just sat on the couch in stunned silence.

I don't know how long I sat there, but suddenly Alicia dropped into my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck. She broke into a big grin as she whispered, "I never swallowed."