All Comments on 'Add It Up'

by BlackKnight_

Sort by:
  • 197 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Okay

I had no idea what to expect, but it wasn't that. That was funny as hell. The tags were the icing on the cake. You're a funny writer, whoever you are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good writing

I liked your story. I did not care for the ending but that is just me You are a very good writer so please give us more. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fag cuck... wait.

I don't know what the hell that was. Funny and entertaining. I guess it's my patriotic duty to give it five stars. For Uncle Sam, of course.

TajfaTajfaabout 4 years ago

Well written but the ending was unbelievable. It was all going so well until the "agents" were brought in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
5 stars for hilarity

Negative 3 stars for the ending

lokiloslokilosabout 4 years ago
That Ending

I didn't see that last page coming! I was all set to write this off as stupid wife, but you hit me with a hilarious curve ball. Great job!

PowersworderPowersworderabout 4 years ago

That was hilarious. Thanks for the good laugh.

Hooked1957Hooked1957about 4 years ago
Great way to start the day

A screwball farce is a great way to start the day.

I eagerly await more.

5 big stars.

Hooked

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Gave you 4 stars

The twist at the end was unexpected, but it still felt forced, for lack of a better word.

Personally, I wouldn't give a flying fuck if my wife was doing it for "Uncle Sam." When is it OK for her vows to be broken for the FBI? Let them put one of their sluts in undercover and "not swallow."

And why in the hell would she bring the asshole to her house?! Hell, even the FBI would say that was a no no. What as George gonna say, "Don't worry mate, she didn't swallow?" Why would he care about saving her marriage? He was a bad guy, remember.

The dialog was good and I liked how you went back at the in-laws.

Just not sure of the execution of the ending.

RougeHunterRougeHunterabout 4 years ago
The fuck did I just read?

I think this should be in Humor & Satire.

stev2244stev2244about 4 years ago

Great fun and very well written. Easily on the level of some of the most popular authors on Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Oh come on!

It was fun for a while but even if my wife did it for god and country she would be gone as she did it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
nice one

nice one, thanks

...btw, I would still kick her out...

cybojicybojiabout 4 years ago
Very

Entertaining, I like a quick wit. 5

TorgauTorgauabout 4 years ago

Great imagination. Well written. I would have given it five stars, but the ending threw me for a loop and detracted from an otherwise great story. Thanks for sharing..

RolanRunnRolanRunnabout 4 years ago
Chapter 2?

I think you should put in a second chapter about Patrick discovering the incident was faked and planned. I honestly feel like the "hostage situation" was a desperate attempt at fooling everyone at her work place since Patrick told Tom about Alicia's affair and also to fool him and his kids into taking her back. It's just too coincidental! (Sorry if the writing is sloppy.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Cute

A little bit of a stretch...but it was cute!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
whoring for national security?

whoring for national? she still deserves a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice ending

Did you have to get somewhere in a hurry?

statestreetstatestreetabout 4 years ago
Fooled me!

This story was nicely written. The tension kept increasing as Alicia tried to justify her actions to husband and daughters. When agents Smith and Wesson were introduced I thought it was the final desperate action of a cornered woman. But that phone call from Tom, explaining how Mr. Battey was subdued after being shot by the agents at Alicia's place of work just blew me away! You hoodwinked me completely! I guess she's a hero(ine) now because of her fucking Battey to uphold national security. At least, after allowing him access to her 3 major points of entry, she didn't swallow.

* * * * *

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow

I did not see that coming. I had to giggle. At her saying I did not swallow

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Ok, this was entertaining as hell. The ending is, of course, past the realm of believability......but this is fiction.

The only issue I had was when he apologized for sleeping with his 3 previous long term girlfriends. Why? He stated he thought he was in love with them and he was clearly dating them. Why was he apologizing?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great silly story

Ticked all the boxes and made me laugh.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I guess he was going for humor

But, I didn't laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The story was hilarious

Right up to but not including the ridiculous ending!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fun start to the day

Great story, especially for a new writer. 5* all the way. I enjoyed your sense of humor.

MushyguyMushyguyabout 4 years ago
Fantastic

Love the humor. Five stars all the way. More, please?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

ROFL!

I really thought the agents were fake, was going to comment on why they never showed IDs.

moblanemoblaneabout 4 years ago
'Magical'

Alicia's excuse for cheating was a TOTAL HOOT!! Thank You 5***** The revelations of her cheating relations was good... but did they swallow? This was as good a story as I have ever read in LW Great Job... Gotta check your other stories

TheKrrakTheKrrakabout 4 years ago
Laugh a minute

This was a laugh riot from the start - thanks for the humour.

illjoyilljoyabout 4 years ago
Hahahhahahhaha

I usually would either not rate or rate about 3* but this made me laugh 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nose dive

Great until the ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Horrible twist ending

I get that you were going for a fun, 'subversive' ending there, but it just ruined the whole story. Up until those last few paragraphs, it was a truly good time, the kind of funny tale you can truly enjoy, and then... 2 stars. And that extra star is only because it was such a good time beforehand.

The poor husband having to get back together with his whore of a wife who will DEFINITELY cheat again, because, you know, he's not 'patriotic' if he doesn't let her fuck all the men in the world, basically... Just made me want to vomit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nope

Neither did I

HikingThruHikingThruabout 4 years ago
Clever

And five stars for this sentence alone......"Well, yes, but it turned out that their indiscretions weren't all that discrete, or discreet," I said. But the ridiculous ending took a lot away for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
That was different

I really don’t know how to describe this one . It was different it was enjoyable so I’m going to have to say . Yes I enjoyed it it was a good BTB build up then you thought she can’t stoop to this low then you learn the girls have seen one of the agents before aka on stage . You start think yes she has lowered herself really really low to keep her family then okay pow . The reader gets caught out instead so fantastic story really really did enjoy reading this. So please write more stories like this I really did enjoy getting caught out lol 😂.

GrimmerGrimmerabout 4 years ago

I ..... am speechless.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007about 4 years ago
NO Way

The ending of this story made no sense. I gave it 3 stars. It should have been 1 star.

SpottedDog2018SpottedDog2018about 4 years ago
These covert operations are pervert operations

Very quirky and Kafkaesque. Keep them coming. Even the late Patrick Swayze would grin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What is wrong with the readers here?

This story is hilarious and should score higher.... Keep writing. The dialogue was outstanding

DogFuzzDogFuzzabout 4 years ago
Goodness

Wow, she was a hero to help out our country. I am still smiling. Is there still a real Santa Claus?

jd3608jd3608about 4 years ago

I thought the story was good, but the twist at the end made it great!

That being said, I still have trouble though with the other husband calling with a 2nd account of what happened at the office. Was Marilyn part of the cover up? Why didn't the agents or Alicia mention a hostage crisis and shooting. Wouldn't that be an even better story to tell? How gullible can they be...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Story still doesn't add up.

Why did she bring Battey to house, when he would be wanted by the FBI, etc.?

Incident at offices could've been staged too.

I would've asked to see credentials/badge numbers of the "special agents"; had they shown up at my house.

Everything is still too suspicious and, those are some big holes; especially when you already have at least one verified actress involved.

I gave it a 3; well written but, some big holes in her story; that could be addressed in a sequel.

DirtySingleMomDirtySingleMomabout 4 years ago
5 stars

That was hilarious and Kafkaeque as stated by another poster. The banter between the daughters was funny. The constant disbelief even to the end, the unbelievable ridiculous end. It had you wondering who and what to believe and the final line "I never swallowed" just topped it. I really don't understand why this hasn't scored higher. The writing was good, the dialogue was sharp and entertaining. I loved the way they named the girls and even the comments from that. Thanks for a very entertaining story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
3*

A good story, right up to the ending which was unbelievable and completely spoiled it.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 4 years ago
This was funny.

I enjoyed it from start to finish. I love the conundrum the husband has to face. Some readers suggest it wasn't real, but they'd toss the wife out, regardless. I have to ask this. WTF kind of an American would you be if you divorced a woman who gave her all for this great nation? Five stars from me!

robnilrobnilabout 4 years ago
liked it

well written story and the humor was perfect. please keep writing and don't listen to the negative nellies.

ChcanyonChcanyonabout 4 years ago
The only thing to say is-

Haaahaaaahaaaaahaaa! Thanks for the laugh today!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow a great story with a amazing twist at the end.

The ending got me to laugh. A serious story on cheating turned 180 degrees at the finish. So many readers are such stiffs and cannot see the humor to this work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Dirty Adding going down

A hero for Trimpy‘s team. She gave her ass for the great nation. as he gives a shit about it.

Go America.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 4 years ago
Funny stuff

Good laugh.

KalimaxosKalimaxosabout 4 years ago
Blowjobs or uncle sam...

I have to say. This was funny as shit.

terraknorterraknorabout 4 years ago

Perhaps the funniest story I've read in Loving Wives. Thank you for sharing

likeboblikebobabout 4 years ago

Pretty good first effort, thanks for posting.I will let the other readers nitpick the small errors. Thanks again.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
It was funny until the end.

Outrageous is fine, but the ending was too out of place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Tall Tale

Now that was a yarn!. And told very well. Tank you

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

@HikingThru, I loved the dig at the writers who screw up discreet/discrete.

@jd3608, unlike many "twist" stories, the narrator wasn't in on it, he was caught it the twist along with the readers.

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 4 years ago

Congrats on your first story, now how about a follow up where Patrick gets his few months and gets saved in the end by two men in black because the gal he had his affair with was an outlaw alien. Kay and Jay could say that Pay (Patrick's code name) was responsible for saving the whole world because the build up of his seaman caused her to end her reign of terror over gag reflex. She did swallow.

SkubabillSkubabillabout 4 years ago

Really great story with a terrific ending. Thank you. Needless to say 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
It was going good until the moronic -- NOT FUNNY -- ending

No, that wasn't humor, it was shit.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 4 years ago
Holy... yeah!

That ended with a mighty fine twist! Thanks. A 5* read.

maninconnmaninconnabout 4 years ago
Hah!

Oh yeah, baby! Rockin’ tale!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
LIke a HDK story without all the exclamation points!!!

Well-played

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 4 years ago
Good Story

I liked the story, but the ending made no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
too much

I was with you all the way until the ending. 2*

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 4 years ago

Good for first story. But the ending was forced. Not supported by the early parts of the tale. But for a first effort a 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great until the end

It was a great story (5*) until the end (3*). Remember one of the daughters recognized the agent as being an amateur actor, which would not have anything to do with national security. So why all of a sudden would all three become brain dead and fall for the load of crap?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nathan Hale will love this paraphrase, or maybe not :P

"I have but one wife to give for my country."

nyuk nyuk nyuk ;)

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 4 years ago

Ehat kinda slutwife doesnt swallow i ask you??? Furthermore lovem and leavem boss boy would definetly be a domineering prick who would insist on plunging his jizz down here throat.... act of agression upon the submissive slutwife.

breville1breville1about 4 years ago
Stranger than fiction!!

I loved the never ending dialogue between him and Alicia! All her cock and bull efforts to explain it away and his rejoinders......and then its true!!! Absolutely blew me away!!!

Ha Ha Ha!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

I can't believe how this story ended. Great job. This story was well written. Congratulations!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Story Tags??

Why would you use story tags at all? Like any reader on this site will search for a story with "pyracantha shrubs" as a tag. If I was using search tags for a story I doubt very seriously I would use or even think of "baseball hall of fame", "didn't swallow", "spies". "Cheating" would work but that's about it. So in reality, in a few days, this story will fall into oblivion probably never to be read again. As a story it was ok.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice twist, but...

Still divorce her. She still chose to compromise her values and her marriage. Our government is supposed to protect it’s citizens and our values from all enemies, foreign and domestic. By stealing the most valued possession of a citizen, they have destroyed the values they were sworn to protect. The ends do not justify the means.

But still a nice twist, cheers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
really good story

until the end. then it sucked. To many mistakes to make it believable and really just beneath your talent.

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

What a twist, still, it ruined the story a bit.

Oh well, enjoyed though

nedslapnedslapabout 4 years ago

I found Patrick to be totally despicable. If he can’t get over her cheating, that’s one thing, but bringing in his girls is beyond cowardly. I don’t blame Alicia for cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Believable at the end? No. Original? Yes. Gave it a 5 because the crazy twist was just handled so well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent!!!

Nicely done Sir Knight!

BeBopper99BeBopper99about 4 years ago

5* Original and fun! Husband plays dumb yet knows everything. The twist ending proves the outlandish wife's story was true!? Hilarious! An FBI agent who does local theater..wow!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good twist

Very entertaining - good balance

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Like it

Quite a story for your first post in LW. That was quite a yarn with a kind of double twist ending. Agents Smith and Wesson is really funny, and they were caught by the daughter. I thought Alicia was toast, but you saved her with the shootout. At least she didn't swallow. BTW, Battey was a pretty wimpy foreign agent wasn't he? Story had more holes than Swiss cheese, but it was *5 funny for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
meh

She paid the actors to "shoot" her lover and drag him away. Fake blood, fake guns, probably even a fake pyracantha and a fake cock. Battey is a woman. It's obvious if you don't think about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

"Ouch!" she exclaimed as her lovely posterior unexpectedly struck the floor as I stood up. Alicia's eyes rose to meet my glare, too startled to find further words.

"I'm not swallowing either. Not one ounce of this bullshit." I turned to my children. "Bailey. Canton. Cuff her. This is a citizen's arrest!"

"W-what? On what grounds?" she sputtered.

"Whoring without a license."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well

The story was good until the author took a dump on it with the ending. Too cutesy and seems very similar to SaddleTramp's Ashes to Ashes story. I liked his first chapter, hated the others.

Alicia's attitude was way too cavalier. I think how he needs to reply to her cocky "I never swallowed" comment is tell her "You got me there. I forgive you but I never promised to take you back. You may have saved the world, but I'm afraid I can't be part of your fan club. Call me when you gain some regret for being such a skank and lose your arrogance."

Zeb_CarterZeb_Carterabout 4 years ago

Right up until the ending you had me then it went to shit in few short sentences. Would have been totally better story if the wife had gotten Tom to back up her story and the kids laughed at her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
It was fun...

Something different for a change....thank you...I will only give you....***** no more!

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Good one

A funny, messed up story that was great fun to read. Smith and Wesson, Bailey and Canton, the names are great. A really good story for first time author and I will be looking for the next one.

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60about 4 years ago

If it were me, I’d still divorce her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow, that was pretty dumb. Was it supposed to be a cartoon?

Are we supposed to believe that the wife really became a whore to help with a federal investigation? Too bad all she told her sister was that the asshole had a big cock and really knew how to use it. Wonder how long it will take her asshole to heal?

Thanks for the effort.

ForensicFossilForensicFossilabout 4 years ago

Very Good

This is one of the few stories where the funny twist at the very end wasn't telegraphed and was really a twist. Nice job.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Went from 4 stars to 1 for ending

If in humor and satire I would have bought ending

COYSCOYSabout 4 years ago
Great Stuff

Great first story. Some here criticize for the ending. It was all in good humor. Thank you

LarrynDallasLarrynDallasabout 4 years ago
Silly Ending Ruined it for Me

I know you were trying to give us a surprise twist at the end. And you did, but the twist was inconsistent with the rest of the story which made it odd and inappropriate, even as a twist. To make the twist work, it needs to make sense after we get the paradigm shift the twist introduces. The twist you introduced contradicted the woman's earlier behavior. Had she appeared remorseful or uncomfortable earlier in the story, the twist would have made sense.

The story could be rewritten in a way that would make the twist work, or you could craft a different ending more consistent with the earlier part of the story and I think have a better more consistent work.

On the bright side, your dialogue early in the story is spectacular. I feel like the interactions you introduced sounded more authentic then most on this site. You write well and in particular you write dialogue well. I appreciated that portion of your story more than anything else. Thank you for writing it and keep up the good work,

Masterpuppy2974Masterpuppy2974about 4 years ago
Ok that

Was excellently done. I personally like twist endings especially those that make me laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
WOW

Wow..........that's quite a story. How do we know that Tom's not full of bullshit too?

I'm not buying the secret agent story, I think dad should leave and take the two hot daughters with him. Maybe they would swallow? I'll give you 4 stars for creativity.

baulloyder68baulloyder68about 4 years ago
Good story

I like comedies too and no I don't buy the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Okay first effort

It was hard to read. Too much shouting. It read more like a screed than a story. A novel's worth of action crammed into 5,000 words. The ending was too cute by half. On the other hand, I think you've got potential. Keep at it.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous