Added Spice at the Party

Story Info
A night of discovery and passion at the annual works party.
4.4k words
4.31
7.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen is thirty-five years old 5'2' tall with ample hips, and full breasts, bright blue eyes with auburn hair styled in a bob. Married to Simon, for 15 years, a six-foot lean man with brown eyes and hair sporting John Lennon spectacles and clean shaven.

They were checking into the Holiday Inn in central Birmingham an overnight stay enforced by Simon's annual office party.

Helen was excited to meet Simon's domineering line manager, Veronica, whom Simon had described so vividly to her since her appointment above him.

A deep sensual voice behind them caught Helen's attention.

Veronica 28 years old, glinting bright brown eyes, with a small nose, round chubby cheeks and thin lips dressed in plum lip gloss matching her crushed velvet Ami Lynn sleeveless high cut maxi dress long shoulder length black hair tinted blonde at the tip.

"Simon darling," Veronica purred.

Simon looked to the ceiling and slowly turned a smile more resembling a grimace across his face.

"Veronica so lovely to see you," Simon replied.

Veronica air kissing Simon's cheeks.

"Well, you are going to introduce me?" Veronica questioned glancing at Helen.

"Er yes this is Helen, my wife, Veronica, Helen," Simon stuttered.

"Charmed to me you Helen," Veronica purred.

Helen was taken by surprise as Veronica pressed against her kissing her lips so softly with a hint of tongue. Helen enjoyed the sweet taste and thrill of Veronica's nipples so hard on her own. Helen felt her pussy cream.

Pleased to meet you, Veronica, I have heard so much about you," Helen grinned.

"I hope it was all good," Veronica glanced at Simon.

"Yes, good reports always," Helen smirked.

"Well darlings I have to meet and greet you go and get ready for the night, it is all gratis,"

Veronica moved off to pounce on more arrivals.

"Room 419 sir," the Receptionist advised.

"Thank you very much," Simon replied.

He picked up their bags and headed to the lift, Helen glancing across at Veronica catching her eye a wicked smile forming. Veronica smiled back causing Helen to instinctively touch her aching pussy. Veronica bit her bottom lip.

Simon entered the lift muttering to himself.

"That bloody woman, she is overpowering," Simon hissed.

"I thought she was very sweet and gracious," beamed Helen.

"You have no idea," Simon blurted out, a look of fear in his eyes.

"Oh, what has she done to my poor darling," Helen sympathized.

Helen caringly touched Simon's shoulder kissing his cheek but senses a genuine fear in Simon that she had never seen before.

The lift opened taking them to the fourth floor from there they both trudged to their room.

Simon dabbed the room card on the door, which flashed green, and he pushed it open revealing a standard double with an ensuite, blue curtains white duvet on the bed, and bright abstract paintings adorning the walls.

"Coffee first then a shower," Simon dropping the baggage.

"Make mine a decaf," Helen called as she sauntered into the bathroom.

"Don't be taking all the hot water," Simon called.

"Of course, I won't, silly man," Helen chided, closing the bathroom door.

Looking in the mirror thinking of Veronica's tantalizing glance, Helen bit her lip wondering what the night would hold. Slowly unbuttoning her blouse her nipples taut through her soft gossamer bra. Unzipping her fawn pleated skirt letting the fabric glide to the floor. Looking at herself resplendent in her light blue silk knickers and matching bra.

Helen thinks, "You still got it, girl."

Cupping her hands lightly around her breasts feeling a warm glow embrace her body.

"I feel Veronica might just be my target tonight," grinning slyly.

"You Ok in there?" Simon calls, snapping Helen out of her dream.

"Yes, Yes, just trying to figure out how all these knobs and levers work on the shower," Helen snaps back.

"You never have any problems with knobs before," Simon taunts.

"Very funny," Helen quips.

Helen turns on the shower the temperature is surprisingly spot on. Slips off her knickers opening the door to toss them at Simon.

"Here is a teaser for you to play with," Helen launches them.

"Oh goody, still warm and wet, my favourite starter," Simon catches them and holds them to his nose.

"Good boy now let me shower and make the decaf you promised," Helen shutting the door.

Climbing into the shower Helen feels the hot water cascading over her skin. She casts her thoughts back to Veronica as she soaps paying particular attention to her moist pussy. A fire starts to burn which she hopes will be ignited into an inferno as the night progresses.

The name Veronica rekindles memories of Helen's first tentative steps of girl joy. The pretty young new office receptionist at Simon's works some 12 years ago. The memory made Helen tingle.

That name is so special to Helen.

"Is that decaf ready?" Helen strolls from the bathroom.

Sporting a towel wrapped around her body.

"It has been waiting hours," Simon retorts.

"Good boy could you set my case on the bed so I can select tonight's outfit," Helen pleads with her best Bambi look.

Simon lifts her case on the bed and opens it to reveal the selection Helen has travelled with.

"I am glad we are only staying for one night with the amount you brought," Simon quips.

"Now don't be cheeky darling, now go and get washed and shaved so you can look presentable," Helen requests.

Helen carefully unpacks three dresses from her case hanging the up on coat hangers so she can consider which will be appropriate for the evening.

A red sheath style knee length sleeveless with plunging deep V front.

"My show stopped so extrovert, passionate, and full of energy," she thought.

An emerald, green long-sleeve wrap, V-neck mini length in velour.

"Oh, a demur party dress gives the impression of friendliness," Helen ponders.

And finally in vibrant blue shoulder ruff collar, pleated on one side at the waist maxi length with a long split front.

"That might just be the one, an air of mystery," Helen smiles.

"And what to wear underneath," Helen whispers to herself.

Rummaging through her case packed with an assortment of lingerie and shoes.

"Now I am sure I put it in here," Helen frowned.

"Yes," She exclaims.

A broad smile shines on Helen's face as she holds up the purplish-blue bowknot décor crotchless halter backless teddy in lace. The thought of that sensual fabric against her skin her pussy exposed made her fingers reach between her legs and touch herself. Biting her lip softly moaning as a gentle tingle grips her.

"Better get this on and concealed by my dress before Simon emerges, he would so disapprove," Helen thinks.

Slowly easing on the halter, the lacy fabric gliding along her legs making Helen breathe heavily.

"God that feels so sexy," Helen muses.

Pulling the dress over her head. just in time to, as Simon wanders from the bathroom. Helen slipped on her blue satin ballroom salsa shoes, in the hope of a dance.

"You look very alluring darling, shame we haven't time to explore each other," Simon licks his lips.

"We have a few seconds that should be long enough for you," Helen sticking out her tongue.

"I'll hold myself until later, and prepare for a ravaging," Simon grins.

Helen looks in the mirror as she applies the finishing touches to her makeup, Dior addict stellar lips gloss in iridescent blue-pink.

"Can you help me with my dickie," Simon pleads?

"Any time, you always have trouble with it" Helen grins.

Helen expertly ties Simon's black dickie bow. Standing a shade too close than needed pressing her aching pussy against his crotch. Helen feels him harden as her pussy creams.

"You know how to tie it just right so it does not bulge," Simon looking lustfully into her eyes.

"You are bulging elsewhere," Helen smirks.

"Save that until later," she pecks him lightly on the cheek.

Helen sprays a Yves Stain Lauren Opium for a woman to her neck and wrists.

"Let's go and join the party," Helen collecting her blue satin clutch bag.

Simon was resplendent in his penguin suit, crisp white shirt, gold cufflinks, black trouser, and matching black tux with silk trimmings.

Taking the lift to the ground floor, Helen held Simon's hand wondering casually about Veronica.

The lift door part wide a throng of people in the hallway.

"We are in the Glen Murry suit," Simon informs Helen.

"There is a sign directing us, on your best behaviour please," Simon instructs.

"I always am," Helen looks meekly at him.

They make their way to the room the buzz of chatter and partying emanating from the doorway. The room was a large expanse of tables with a dance floor and DJ at the far end, a bar nestling at the other end the lights dimmed already.

"Right let's see which table we are at?" Simon is in manager mode.

Helen scanned the room for Veronica, nowhere to be seen.

Helen sighs.

"Table D," Simon triumphantly announces.

They pick their way to the table which is close to the dance floor.

A balding man and a very pretty woman are sitting mulling over their drinks.

"Hello Clive," Simon exclaims jovially.

"This is my wife Helen," Simon introduces.

Clive smiles and nods to Helen.

"What is your tipple then love?" Simon asks.

"The usual please," Helen responds.

Helen sits down feeling dejected as Clive and his partner carry on their conversation.

Simon returns, a saviour, with her Bacardi and coke. She takes a sip feels the warm alcohol and bubbles a relief to the drab start to her evening.

More of Simon's colleagues arrive at the table, and introductions and polite conversations start and quickly end. Helen's high hopes seem dashed from the heady moment in the reception. The meal comes and goes a usual pile of Christmas fare, filling but sadly unsatisfying her need. Simon locked in a deep and animated discussion about the next managers meeting. The disco fires up and Helen watches as people take to the dance floor knowing Simon would not entertain her if she asked for a dance.

She looks down at her drink gently swirling the contents. Noticing a scent of Dior poison wafting into her nostril. Then a warm presence close.

"You look in need of a dance," Veronica's warm tones ask.

Helen's heart skips a beat. Looking up to meet Veronica's deep blue eyes so full of life. The red lip gloss was so moist on Veronica's lips making Helen aching to feast upon them.

"Yes, I would adore a dance," Helen whispers blushing.

Helen's nipples hardened as she stands slowly, Veronica so dangerously close, the heat from her body unbearable, arousing Helen.

They weave their way between the tables to the sound of Tom Jones, Kiss being played by the DJ.

Easing between the other dancers to find a gap Helens turns to Veronica who seems to be undressing her with her look. Helen flushes as Veronica bits her lip as they start to move to the next tune, Donna Summer's Hot stuff. They move closer touching lightly sending sparks of lust through Helen's body. Their eyes lock together hips gyrating and arms pumping. Helen licks her lips as her excitement grows.

The tune moves to Whitney Houston, Higher Love. Veronica reaches out for Helen's hands. Helen unsure of herself hesitate. Her body aches to say yes but, she looks across at Simon who is laughing and drinking with his colleague oblivious to her.

"Yessss," screams Helen.

Grabbing Veronica's hands and bouncing to the music. Pulling her close the feel of her warm curves and the scent of her intoxicating. Helen's pussy is creamy and aching for relief. Hips grinding as they dance Helen feels so alive and wild.

Veronica whispers in Helen's ear, "Let's get a drink at the bar you are making me thirsty".

Holding hands, they glide from the dance floor finding two vacant stools at the corner of the bar.

Veronica leaned across the bar drawing the bar girl's attention.

"A tray of shots for me and the lady, make it a variety pack," Veronica purrs.

Helen stutters "Oh I don't think I should."

"You are a bad girl now, and I will make you wild," a devilish look in Veronica's eyes.

Helen blushes feeling her girlie goo dripping into her crotchless halter, already feeling so wild.

The drinks arrive, and 12 small shot glasses are filled to the brim.

"Here is to us, bad girls," Veronica gripped a glass.

Helen reaches picking up a glass and wondering where this will all lead. The creamy liquid on her lips savoring the warm tingle it produces. Her eyes widen as she feels Veronica's fingers slowly sliding along her inner thigh.

"Oh god," she thinks.

Helen widens her legs, Veronica needing no second invitation her fingers stroking over Helen's crotchless halter.

"You came prepared, I do like my girls wet and ready," Veronica whispers.

Helen gulps down her drink. The liquids warm spread inside her, making her relax and feel confident. Her hip rocked gently against Veronica's fingers. The people around the bar were so close yet seemingly unaware of the proceedings.

Helen looks around, but nobody looks she spreads her legs wide pushing out her hips, surprising herself with her boldness. Veronica's fingers stroke expertly over Helen's creamy folds.

"Holy fuck," Helen hisses.

"You like that?" Veronica purrs.

Helen nods as her hips rock her pussy juices in full flow. Veronica's finger trace around Helen's pearl and then suddenly slides along her slit then curling into Helen's aching cunny. Helen arches as her pussy grips the intrusion.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes," Helen releases.

Veronica whispers, "We should take this further in my room."

Helen's body quivered at the mere thought of what will happen. Veronica eased out her finger slick with Helen's love juice. Veronica licking then sucked her wet finger.

"Go and fetch Simon he looks like he is passed his sell-by date, would be a pity if he misses the action," Veronica orders.

Helen's mind buzzed, but somehow felt she must obey Veronica. Veronica slips her hands around Helen's back and then presses her warm moist lips against Helen's mouth in a sloppy kiss. Helen melts feeling the warmth of Veronica's tongue as it plays with hers. Breaking the kiss Veronica smiles.

"Be a good girl now and bring Simon," Veronica softly says.

Helen nods and makes her way to Simon who is sitting looking the worse for wear slumped in his seat.

Helen nudges him.

"Time to call it a day darling," She whispers in his ear.

Simon looks up smiling shyly.

"I fink I've had too much love, so will need an elping and," Simon slurs.

"Yes, you look well-oiled come with me and you can sleep it off," Helen feeling sorry for him.

Simon slowly and carefully stands up, swaying like the floor is moving. Helen gripped his arm to prevent him from toppling over.

"I'll help he looks a handful on your own," Veronica pips up.

Simon looks at Veronica and then back at Helen.

"Weren't you two at the bar making out?" Simon splutters.

Helen's eyes widen and her face pales wondering if Simon has seen them who else!

"You must be mistaken," Veronica replies.

Simon's eyes narrow he is not convinced but too pissed to argue.

"Let's get you to bed," Veronica says.

They slowly make their way out of the dining room to the lift. Various people scattered around the lobby all inebriated. Two men grin at them.

"Good show ladies is he tonight's catch?" one says.

"What do you mean he is my husband, and we are off to bed," Helen snaps.

The men both laugh. Helen felt slightly embarrassed, wondering how many people saw her and Veronica.

"They are drunken fools," Veronica reassures Helen.

They wait at the lift holding Simon upright. Helen wondered now what the night will hold in store.

The doors glide open, the mirror-clad walls bright as Helen and Veronica help Simon in and prop him in a corner. The doors close on them Helen's heart thumped in her chest feeling Veronica so close by.

"Which floor darling?" Veronica asks.

"oh urm level 4 room 419," Helen responds.

"Same level as my room 421," Veronica grins.

Helen looked into Veronica's bright mischievous eyes inadvertently biting her bottom lip feeling that tingle aching on her pussy.

"You will join me in a nightcap, please say you will," Veronica pleads.

Helens takes a deep breath and knowing it is the offer she wants.

"What about Simon?" Helens looks across at him.

"Simon is great fun if you know how to open him up," Veronica purrs with a wicked smile.

"What do you mean?" Helen feels shocked.

"Let me show you, just come to my room darling," Veronica entices.

Veronica leans into Helen looking deep into Helen's eyes as she licks slowly around Helen's lips with her tongue. Helen's passion kicked into gear unable to hold back any longer gripping Veronica tight she thrust her tongue deep into Veronica's hot moist mouth. Their tongue roll and play like teenagers with their first kiss.

Ping the lift bell indicating they have arrived at level 4. Too engrossed in each other the door opens revealing two hotel guests waiting.

A loud cough from one makes Helen and Veronica stop and look up.

"Oh, sorry we were are we delaying you?" Veronica giggles.

Helen looks rather sheepish.

"Looks like you didn't have enough to eat at the party," one guest responds.

"You are only jealous," Veronica teases.

Helen helps Simon from the corner and unsteadily walks into the corridor. Veronica takes Simon's other arm to help her as Simon totters around. The two guests tut shaking their heads take the lift.

They all gingerly make their way passed room 419 to 421. Veronica fumbles in her clutch bag to find her room card. Then dabs the card dab to open the door. Helen helps Simon through the doorway towards the bed. Simon taking the hint collapses across it.

"Fanks love I need some kip just had a bit too much," Simon slurs.

Helen shakes her head, thinking "Simon has always been a light weight on drink."

Veronica after shutting the door slinks up to Helen gently running her finger lightly over her shoulders. Helen moans adoring the soft feminine touch.

"Let him have a few minutes while we get better acquainted, now where were we," Veronica suggests.

Helen turns and slips her hands around Veronica's waist.

"It was about here," Helen simpers.

Helen tilts her head pressing her mouth against Veronica's luscious lips her tongue reaching deep as they catch up on the kiss in the lift. Helen's heart raced like a runaway train her body quivered in eager anticipation. Veronica's hands stroked along Helen's back then gripping her bum as their tongue probed and play saliva drooling from their mouth across their face and dribbling down each other's necks

Breaking the kiss, "You don't hold back," Veronica beams.

"I want is all," Helen demands.

"You shall darling and more," Veronica purrs.

Veronica's fingers slowly pull Helen's dress zip down all the while her eyes like two burning orbs locked on Helen's.

Helen gasps her body aching as her pussy is a sopping mess. Her breasts taut nipples are so hard and sensitive.

Veronica's finger pushed Helen's dress from her shoulder the fabric falling to the floor. Helen panted softly then unclasped Helen's bra.

Helen closes her eyes, "Oh god pure ecstasy," she moans.

Pushing the bra straps off her shoulders the cups linger for a moment holding them from the pressure before popping off.

"Gorgeous," Veronica whispers.

Veronica's hands gently cup each breast softly squeezing the soft warm flesh.

"Jesus, you tease," Helen pleads.

Veronica smiles leaning down her tongue and licking around each deep brown aurora. Helen shuddered in delight.

Brushing her lips across each nipple. Helen groans loud her body on fire. Veronica grips a nipple between her lips gently tugging.

"Fuck yes, suck and bite, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee," Helen pleads.

12