Added Spice at the Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Veronica glances up and then lightly nips Helen's nipple with her teeth.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS," Helen scream body shuddering.

Veronica sucked down hard bringing her hand up her finger to twist Helen's other nipple.

Helen arches "Shit I can't take much more,"

"I have so much more to give, " Veronica softly says.

Helen grips Veronica's head pressing her back against her breast. Veronica alternates between suckling hard, teeth nibbling then lips tugging the inflamed nipples.

Helen grunts as her body spasms and her climax shudders through her frame. Her finger digs into Veronica's head as she feasts on the pleasure.

Helen gasped hard as the waves of passion crashed over her caressing Veronica's head.

Veronica looks up, "You are so sexy,"

"Thank you, and you such a passionate woman," Smiling down at Veronica.

"What did you mean open Simon up?" Helen quizzically asks panting.

Veronica grins, "You want to know, don't you?"

Helen nods.

"Well, if you are sure," Veronica smiles.

"Yes, I am sure," Helen pants slowly recovering from her climax.

Helen's mind racing now wondering if this was the reason Simon was so nervous about Veronica. Activities he had to try on some business trips.

"I will not disappoint you then," Veronica replies.

"Let me get ready and bring in what we need," Veronica says as a matter of fact.

Helen's eyes widen her mind wondering what she means.

"You should calm down a while and then undress fully for me please," Veronica orders.

Helen nods her mind buzzing wondering what is in store. She slips off her halter stroking her fingers lightly over her warm skin.

Veronica retreats to the bathroom and closes the door looking back at Helen with a grin.

Simon stirs slightly slowly recovering from his drink.

Helen knees on the bed looking at Simon.

"What secrets have you been keeping from me, dear Simon?" Helen whispers.

Helens hear the bathroom door open. Glancing over her shoulder her eyes widen at the sight greeting her. Veronica was clad in a signal red lace bask, black fishnet stockings, and tethered to her waist a 9-inch long black strap-on, four lengths of white rope draped around her neck.

"Holy fuck," Helen hisses.

Veronica stops, tilting her head and placing her hands on her waist cocking her hips licking and slowing around her lips.

"No time to waste darling let's get Simon prepared," Veronica barks.

"Get Simon undressed, then tie his arms and legs to the bed posts, just how he enjoys it," Veronica smirks.

"How he likes it," Helen stutters in surprise.

"Oh yes darling your Simon does swell to being restrained," Veronica winks.

Helen flushes at the thought a tingling building in her body at this revelation.

Deftly they both undress Simon who offers no resistance only the odd moan.

"Leave the binding to me darling," Veronica instructs.

Helen stands back and watches as Veronica expertly ties Simon's wrists and then ankles to the bed posts leaving him naked spread-eagled and vulnerable with his arms and legs wide. Just as Veronica stands back to admire her handy work Simon's eye snap wide open.

"Where I am?" He asks.

Veronica and Helen look at each other. Veronica casually stroked the length of her strap-on. Helen glances down at the sight making her pussy tighten at the thought of feeling Veronica slide slowly deep in her.

"I thought you would enjoy a nightcap with all the trimmings," Veronica explains.

"Trimmings," Simon's eyes look horrified.

"Helen has needs, my boy," Veronica says.

Simon lifts his head seeing Helen the look of shock deepening on his face.

"Secrets Simon to be discovered and shared," Helen softly murmurs.

"So true Helen," Veronica compliments.

Veronica moves closer to Helen stroking back her hair and kissing her lips softly at first. Helen's hand stroking over the strap yielding to Veronica's dominant advances. Their mouths open as each other tongues explore and play. Saliva flows as their passions grow. Helen's pussy dripping wet aching to feel the probing of Veronica's strap-on. Helen moved in front of Veronica guiding the tip of the strap-on along her creamy slit over her hyper-sensitive clitoris.

"Fuck that feels so good," Helen moans.

"Let Simon see your pleasure," Veronica purrs.

Helens looks back at Simon, his 8-inch cock swollen hard the veins proud on the glistening shaft.

Helen inhales deeply her heart pounding. Lifting her leg on the bed so Simon can see her gooey pussy as she drags the strap-on tip along her furrow. The sound of Simon's deep breathing excited her more and more. Veronica kissed Helen's neck. Helen guides the tip onto her opening. Her legs trembling. Veronica pushed her hips making the tip slide in slightly.

"Oh God," Helen gasps.

Veronica's hands push on Helen's back as she lifts her hips penetrating deeper.

"Mmmmmmm take me," Helen screams.

Veronica's hips moved slowly at first working the length deeper and deeper. Helen moaned loud her body on fire. Watching Simon's straining as she watches from the bed.

Veronica's hands caressed and squeezed Helen's breasts as she kissed and nibbles at Helen's shoulder and neck.

"I want you to ride Simon for me," Veronica orders.

Helen so close to her next climax is in no position to refuse and eases off the strap-on then straggling Simon. Gripping his pulsing shaft, she guides it deep into her drenched sopping slit. The hot dagger reached deep filling her pussy which reacts by clenching hard on the thick rod.

Helen senses Veronica kneeling behind her and then hears Simon scream as Veronica drives the strap-on deep into Simon's anus. He bucks hard making his cock swell more. That instance Helen can take no more.

" YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS cummmming," Helen grunts.

Feeling Simon's cock shudder hard as his climax exploded inside her and Veronica bite her shoulder.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh," Helen gasps legs quivering violently.

An orgasm like none before envelopes Helen as she passes out.

With a start, Helen wakes the room dark and quiet. Slightly confused she turns her head to see Simon peacefully sleeping.

"I need a wee," she thinks.

Slipping out of bed she tiptoes to the bathroom. Closing the door quietly as not to disturb Simon then fumbling in the darkness for the light cord, "Click", the brightness of the light momentarily blinds her. As her eyes recover, she sees in the mirror a red crescent mark on her shoulder. She touches it lightly biting her lip recalling the night.

12