Addickted to Trouble

Story Info
To Katherine, being Bad is the only Good way to live.
4.2k words
3.86
3.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Garden of Eden Therapy Center:

"And remember, it works if you work it. Say it with me, everyone. It works if you work it. It works if you work it. It works if you work it..."

As the chanting grew in decibel level, Katherine gently massaged her temples and fought the overwhelming urge to run out the doors or punch someone in the face or do both. After the meeting ended, she trudged along with the others to the back of the gymnasium where the usual refreshments awaited. Of course, 'refreshments' was an overstatement for a group of dry muffins, horrible coffee, and tasteless sandwiches. As she poured herself a cup, she could almost feel the metallic, watery taste coating the back of her throat. It was only her second week, and it already felt like an eternity.

"Never gets easier does it?" a voice hissed next to her ear. She shook her head in annoyance and shot back, "I'm not in the mood."

"When are you ever?" the voice giggled, dripping with mirth. Katherine turned to look at one of the 'best and brightest' of their group, Edward Coombes, or as he liked to refer to himself as 'Ever-ready Eddy'. The painful cliché was clearly lost on the man, just like his sense of timing and morality.

"Ed," Katherine began lazily, "seriously, I'm not in the mood. I can barely taste anything, even water tastes like dirt." She pushed past him and grabbed a handful of sweeteners and began ripping and pouring them into her cup like a woman possessed. Ed continued to snicker and approached her cautiously and hissed once again, "My offer still stands, just so you know."

"Yeah, why don't you take your offer and shove it up your ass?"

"Oh no! it's YOU who's supposed to take my offer and let me shove it up your ass." He clicked his tongue in disappointment, "Damn girl, the withdrawal is messin' with ya."

She stirred the coffee furiously before walking out into the chilly night air. She almost gagging at the hideous taste of sweet, metallic caffeine. But she gulped it down anyway because it kept her mind from what she really craved. Cigarettes and Sex. Disposing of the cup, she made her way around the building and headed towards her bus-stop.

"This fucking itch is gonna drive me crazy." Her nails clawed at her arm through the fabric of her jacket as she took a seat at the bus-stop. Her nostrils flared suddenly as she smelled something tempting and forbidden, she turned to look at the source and found two teenage boys standing by a streetlight, smoking.

"It works if you work it, it works if you work it, it works if you work it." She began chanting and rocking back and forth in her seat. Eyes firmly shut and trying every trick her sponsor taught her to block out the image and temptation, until finally, "Who the fuck am I kidding?"

A few minutes later Katherine took a deep drag of the cigarette that she bummed off the boys and exhaled slowly. Savoring the taste, the smell, the sensation running down her throat. Her body shivered again but this time not from the cold, but from sheer pleasure, which was cut short by a voice carrying a familiar hiss.

"Feels good doesn't it?" Ed mumbled as he lit a cigarette of his own and sat down at the far end of the bench. To Katherine he looked like a character out of a Lovecraft story. Enveloped in smoke, eyes blazing with a hunger that could only be described as ravenous, and an easy, bestial grin which was a permanent fixture.

Katherine looked around the empty bus-stop, "Don't you have a car?"

"Yep, that I do."

"So, what're you doing here?"

Ed nodded towards her, "I came for you." A thick plume of smoke exited his lips, "Wondered if you've reconsidered your position about my offer."

Katherine narrowed her eyes and went on to puff on her cigarette stick furiously. Ideally, she would have liked to savor every vapor of smoke with leisure but given the direction the conversation was taking, 'leisure' just flew out the window.

"I told you to fuck-off Ed". She flicked the cigarette away. It had been smoked down to the filter. Ed got up and made his way towards her and handed her his half-smoked cigarette stick. Which Katherine accepted immediately and began smoking urgently.

"C'mon Kat." Ed crooned as he got closer and deeper into Katherine's personal space than ever before. She could feel his hot breath inches from her ear, "You know you want it. I know you want it. So, let's the cut the bullshit and go over to my place eh?" His hand gently cupped one of her ass cheeks and squeezed making her moan as she exhaled. Despite her annoyance with Ed, the touch of his hand on her body sent arousal through her body like a lightning bolt.

"There it is." He whispered in her ear and gently flicked the earlobe with his tongue tip. She could smell the tobacco and booze on his breath. And while the smell would repulse others, to Katherine it was the scent of heaven. She took a deep breath and turned her face towards his and exhaled a thick cloud of smoke through her open mouth. Ed's tongue slithered out gently to meet the smoke and her lips before being interrupted by a violent jerk to the side.

"What the hell are you doing?" The owner of the voice demanded as he looked at Ed with rage and at Katherine with disappointment. It was her sponsor, Jerry.

"Hey watch what you're doin. I was just enjoying a friendly chat with a fellow sufferer here." Ed was more concerned about his lost opportunity than he was about being caught.

"You always were a bad-apple Ed. I knew it. Get out. Don't ever come back here again. Go now, and I won't call the cops." The sponsor came between Ed and Katherine. For a moment, Katherine thought things would take a violent turn but then Ed simply shrugged, "Fine, whatever, have fun prayin' yourselves to death."

He walked away, giving Katherine and her savior a backward glance, but his eyes were only directed at Katherine and what he saw in her made him grin.

Katherine flicked the cigarette away. Her sponsor's intervention allowed her to smoke fast and hard until she finished the stick. She looked away from Jerry and readied herself for the same nauseating speech he'd given her an obscene number of times in two weeks, "Katherine, I am disappointed in you."

"So, what else is new?" She mumbled in response.

"I'm not talking about the cigarette. Everyone has a relapse. It's what makes us human and it's also what makes what I do worth doing. I'm talking about the company you keep. A cigarette stick or a glass of booze is only gonna be with you until you're done with it, but guys like Ed are gonna be with you until they're done with you."

"I'm a big girl Jerry." Katherine tried to look in control and defiant. She only managed to look constipated and sleep-deprived, "Besides it's not like you know what's happening with me."

"Hey! I didn't become a sponsor out of the blue. I've been in the shit. I know more about what you're going through than you are. So, do me a favor. Come back inside, we'll sit down and talk. Maybe we can get a cup of ice-cream or something and I'll drop you home."

The sound of the bus pulling up to the bus-stop was music to Katherine's ears,

"Yeah well, that's my bus. See ya around." She made for the steps of the bus just as Jerry dropped a final pearl of wisdom, "Katherine. It works if you work it." To which Katherine responded with silence and willful ignorance as she made her way into the bus.

---------------

Ed's apartment complex was in that part of the city that was so un-charted that even Google-Maps gave up trying to map it. A grimy, vertical structure of broken windows and moldy doors greeted Katherine as she walked from the bus-stop. It had been six hours since their conversation at the bus-stop. Six hours was as long as her commitment to sobriety held, in the face of his offer. For most people walking inside the complex was tantamount to suicide. Given all the activity that went on inside, the people who entered the building were either there to buy, sell or kill. And in Katherine's case, she was there to do all three, but in a more figurative way.

Ed's apartment door was open. He always said he left it open because he had nothing to hide, and that he was a 'giver'. The smell is what hit Katherine first. A liberal mix of sweat, sex, nicotine and old meals. She looked around the apartment, furtively at first and then decided to announce herself, "Ed! You in here?" She could hear the faint noise of a TV set coming from somewhere inside. The living room was mostly a collection of empty pizza-boxes and cigarette stubs.

"C'mon in Kat." Ed's voice floated out. Followed by an obviously lecherous laugh. Kat steeled herself and walked in deeper and found herself at the door of the bedroom. The lighting inside was colorful and dim. A mix of red and blue thrown in with the dominating white-light. Ed lay sprawled in bed puffing on a cigarette and watching a football game. He grinned as he saw Kat standing at the door and ran his tongue over his teeth slowly, "Well well well, look what the cat dragged in." he grinned at Kat and waited for her to appreciate the pun. She didn't. Other than his grin however, there was one other matter that grabbed Kat's attention. He was sprawled in bed, naked.

"C'mon in then." He patted the bed and beckoned her closer, "The game's goin' good and our boys just might win it all."

"I'm not here to watch the game Ed. Gimme the stuff." Kat hated the words coming out of her mouth, but she had come too far to let satisfaction slip away from her.

"Ah yes! The stuff." Ed grinned and reached to the side and pulled out a packet of smokes. Sealed. And tossed them just at the edge of the bed along with a zippo.

"Knock yourself out." He smirked and lay back as he inhaled and exhaled a thick cloud of smoke. His torso covered in a sheen of sweat despite the lack of heating in the apartment. As Kat made her way to the foot of the bed and popped a stick between her lips, her eyes flitted over Ed's body and lingered at the veiny cock which was throbbing and resting along his thigh, "Good. Isn't it?" Ed inquired as Kat took a deep drag of the cigarette and exhaled slowly. Her body welcomed the taste and sensation. She felt her shoulders relax and drop down. Her neck suddenly seemed to have found a new level of flexibility as her head dropped back and a satisfactory sigh left her lips along with the smoke. Her eyes closed as she gently rolled her shoulders and enjoyed the high and the relief.

"That's it" the whisper floated up to her as she looked down to find Ed sitting at the foot of the bed. His legs on either side of her as his hands slowly stroked her thighs over the fabric of her warm jeggings. He looked up at her and instead of the same cocky grin that was plastered on his lips permanently, she found Ed looking much more primal, "That's it babygirl." He whispered again before sliding his hands up her hips and lifting her hoodie to expose her fleshy lower-belly and gave it a kiss. Kat gasped and sucked her belly in and felt it flutter.

The cigarette still smoldering in her fingers as he watched Ed's glistening tongue slide out and lick up her torso. His hands lifting her t-shirt towards her breasts as he dragged his tongue up her body with a low groan. She found herself taking his cue and lifted her arms over her head as he slipped the t-shirt off and dropped it on the floor. Caressing her hips and looking at her large breasts. His eyes locked on hers as he whispered, "Just let go." Leaning forward he kissed the small tattoo between her breasts and caressed her breasts in his palms. Thumbs rolling over the nipple buds and feeling them go stiff at the touch. Kat gasped and swayed side to side as Ed buried his face in her cleavage and massaged her tits slowly.

The ash from the cigarette trickled down the side of the bed gently as Kat arched her back and pushed her chest further into his hands and face. He slid his hands down her hips and gently tugged the jeggings down her wide hips and then slid them down her thighs and saw them pool around her ankles. He took the cigarette from between her fingertips and pulled her into the bed, putting her on her back as he took a drag from her cigarette and exhaled over her body. He flicked the stub away and watched her eyes follow the arc as it somehow landed perfectly in the overflowing ashtray next to the bed, "There's more where that came from babygirl." Ed grinned and held up the pack of cigarettes from which she drew that stick, "Now I'm gonna give you the other stick you've been craving."

He leaned down and sucked on her belly and felt her body respond. Her belly fluttered as he tugged on the sides of her panties and slowly dragged them down her body. Exposing the 'Boredom' tattoo on her lower-left belly and dragging his tongue over the ink. He was rewarded with the sight of her arching and shivering in pleasure, "Hoooohhhhmygoodddd!!" she whispered it all as a single word and arched her back. Spreading her thighs as he removed her panties and kissed along the inner thigh and dragged his tongue and lips towards her honeypot. He trailed his tongue-tip slowly down towards the center of her legs and ran his nose up and down her moist mound. Making sure to rub his stubble into the pussy as he groaned into it. He covered her mound with his mouth and began sucking slowly. Darting his tongue along the fissure between her cunt-lips as his mouth applied suction. His hands slide along the outside of her thighs and cupped her soft ass cheeks from below. Kneading them in sync with his mouth's movements.

"Fffffffffffuuuccckkkkhhhh!!" she moaned and arched sharply. Gripping the bedsheets and tugging them out of their places as she squirmed in ecstasy, "Nnnnnggghhhhaaaaaaasssssss!!" hissing like a snake as she looked down to perceive him between her thighs. She locked eyes with him as he continued to suck on her mound like a ripe fruit. He gave her a wink and began nodding his head slowly and moaning into her pussy. Vibrating it with the sound and gently slipping his wet tongue inside her. His hands snaked up her torso and cupped her big, natural breasts and kneaded them slowly. Thumbs once again rolling over her nipple-buds and feeling them stiffen at the touch. She felt her pussy walls clamp down hard on his tongue. Squeezing it and throbbing around it incessantly, the sensation was painful and pleasurable. Exceedingly pleasurable to her deprived body, "Ffffuuucckkk meeehhhh!!" she moaned once again and squirmed in place.

Ed grinned up at her and delivered a few long strokes along the length of her meaty pussy.

Going up to her clit, flicking the clit-bud and then going down and licking the soft spot between her pussy and ass crack. His hands holding her lower body in place as she squirmed again and again under his tongue. Her hands now slide into his hair as he begins teasing her ass crack with quick flicks of the tongue, "Uhmm! someone's sensitive" he mumbled and began sucking on her ass crack as he lifted her hips up to get better access. Her hips began to bob and weave on their own as he worked his mouth down to her asshole and poked at her puckered-up starfish. Slurping at it and then licking back up the ass-crack and sucking on her pussy-lips as she slowly grinded on his face and tongue. Bobbing his head in time with her movements and making sure she felt every stroke of his tongue.

After a few more strokes Ed let go of her legs and kissed up her pussy and licked up her torso. Feeling the soft-belly flutter and shiver as he kissed it and slowly tongued the navel. Bringing the tongue tip up again as he reached her breasts and sucked on the under-boobage. Taking his time with both sides as he heard her squirm and wriggle under him. He positioned his thick cock along the length of her pussy and swiveled his hips as he slid the shaft up n down over the outside of her entrance and felt her pussy lube it up for him.

After kneading and sucking on both her breasts he made his way further up and aligned his shaft with her moist pussy. Taking her hands, he gently placed them over her head and lowered his lips to hers to begin making out. Giving his hips a gentle thrust and poking the head inside her. Muffling her groans with his mouth as he sucked on her tongue tip and fed her his, he continued to slide into her slowly. Making sure she felt each inch as it made its way inside her like a snake returning to its nest. Their moans and groans echoed in the room as he slowly began to drive himself inside her. Deeper and deeper. Holding onto her hands and sucking on her lips he began swaying and pushing his hips deeper between her legs. Pulling out almost all the way and sliding back inside in a clear, smooth motion. Her legs slowly rose up and her thighs wrapped around his waist as he continued to deep stroke her mound with his cock. Feeling his heavy nutsack sway and bounce against your ass crack at the end of every stroke.

Her hands now came forward and ran over his back and shoulders. Gently raking his skin as she slipped his tongue tip into his mouth and welcomed his into hers. Sucking slowly and rocking her hips in time with his strokes. Feeling her pussy quiver and queef loudly between strokes, "Ffffuuuccckkhhh!!" he groaned and broke the kiss. Much to Ed's pleasure, "I bet its been a while since that pussy made that sound huh?" his usual cocky grin was back, and he leaned in further and added more weight into every subsequent stroke. Not going too fast or too slow but at just the right pace in order to make her last longer, "This is what you wanted. Didn't you?" He whispered in her ear and sucked on her earlobe as he slid back inside her and pressed her deeper into the mattress. The moan she gave out was loud enough to make Ed worry about the neighbors. But only for a moment as he felt her pussy quiver around his cock. He held the position and felt her body shiver and climax, "That's it...that's it...cum on this cock" he crooned and held her tight while she moaned into his ear and tongued it as her pussy queefed once again and spat a thick blob of cream onto his shaft and nutsack. He slid back out slowly and then back in, equally slowly and felt her cream along his length and sucked on her lips. Moaning into her mouth, he tugged on her hair and made her arch gently as he pushed further into her pussy and held her close. Listening to her labored breathes and just as she seemed to have calmed down, he swiveled his hips and did a slow grind inside her thighs and received a satisfactory scratch on his back for his effort.

Without any pause, she rolled them over and put him on his back. Mounting him, she began to grind on his cock forwards and backwards slowly. Eyes half-open as she enjoyed every stroke to the fullest. Swaying her hips forward and back until she finally started to lean back, at which point Ed brought his thighs up to create a support for her to rest her back on. As she reclined on his thighs, she continued to slowly jerk her hips forward and toss her head side to side as she rode him. His hands slowly slid onto her hips and helped her ride. The cocky-grin on his face turning into a gasp of pleasure as he felt her pussy wrap around his cock and milk him with every jerk of those wide-hips. He looked down at the sight and was not disappointed. Hissing and biting down on his bottom lip Ed arched his back and began adding little thrusts of his own from below, "I told you I was a giver" He managed to grunt through his teeth as he looked up at her grinning face and half-open eyes. His hands snaked up her torso and gripped her swaying tits and kneaded them as she leaned back forward and begin bouncing on his cock in earnest, "Ohhhh gaawwddddaammnnn!!" was Ed's only response to this change of pace. Like him, she too didn't move too fast or too slow but with just enough force to make it last long and last well. Ed couldn't hold out much longer as he felt his balls swell and his cock begin to throb and thicken inside her. She felt every pulse of his cock and hissed as she dragged her nails down his chest and hissed,

12