Addickted to Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeeesssssssss."

"That's it babygirl. That's it! Let it go. Let it all out." Ed clenched his teeth as he fought his inevitable climax, but it was a losing battle as he had been waiting for this moment ever since he laid eyes on her during the meeting. And now it was finally here, "I'mgunnacumhhh!!" he mumbled out the words together and took a deep breath as he arched his back and slid his cock deep inside her and held it there. She leaned forward further and sucked on his lips with a groan as Ed's cock began to twitch and throb and shoot rope after rope of hot jizz into her moist pussy.

"Ffffuuuccckkkhhhh!!" she mumbled into his mouth before sucking on his lips and tongue tip once more. Ed's body jerking up and twitching as his orgasm slowly began to subside. He moaned and breathed hard into the kiss as his hands slowly caressed her spine and ass cheeks while his cock pumped out its final few spurts of cum. Feeling it dribble out of her cunt and onto his thighs.

For the next 15 minutes, they lay still. Her on top of him. Her cheek resting in his neck and her eyes closed as she took deep breathes. He stroked her ass and spine the entire time and then reached with his other hand into the over-flowing ashtray by the bed and pulled out a half-smoked cigarette. Puffing on its end and bring it back to life, he took a deep drag and exhaled onto her face. She stirred and opened her eyes and quietly took the cigarette from him and took a leisurely drag. Leaning forward she exhaled the smoke into his mouth and began making out once more.

---------------

Garden of Eden Therapy Center:

Jerry squared away the chairs and began putting the plastic cups back into their boxes as members of the group cleared out one by one. He looked at them go and then took his phone out and dialed a number that went straight to voicemail, "Hey, Katherine, It's Jerry. Look, I'm sorry if I came across as condescending or harsh the other day. If you're angry then please talk to me. It's been two weeks now and you're not showing up for the meetings. I went to your apartment and the landlord said you haven't been home in two weeks either. Wherever you are, just tell me your fine. Text if you want to but just let me know you're fine"

Fifteen minutes later he got a Video-Message from Katherine's phone. A wave of relief washed over Jerry as he mumbled, "Finally! Thank God" he opened the file and saw Ed's face staring up at the camera as he whispered, "Oh she is definitely fine." He shifted the camera to show Katherine slowly sucking his cock as his other hand slowly stroked the hair on her head. Jerry was too numb to feel anything as Ed grunted and fluttered his eyes at the camera as he came inside her mouth and exhaled, "Hoooooohhh!! How do you like dem apples?"

12