All Comments on 'Addicted Ch. 02 - FTDS'

by FinishTheDamnStory

Sort by:
  • 92 Comments
johnnyjonesjohnnyjonesover 10 years ago
LOL...

... caught spitting in her beer! Love that! 5 months though? That's pretty quick turn around. He sure got over her in a hurry.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
OH YEAH

HA HA HA. Just what the cheating whore deserves. I hope her boss made her drink the beer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Funny thing about cheaters

They say they love their spouses, but they can't keep from having sex with other people. Then they can't deal with the consequences. If she'd really loved her husband she'd have been happy for him, or at worst concerned that he was going to be taken advantage of by a gold digger. No, she only cared about herself, and never really cared about Robert. My follow up goes like this: After two years Robert sees his ex again, Robert lets her know that he dumped the gold digger, Robert has met a decent professional woman who he has married and after a medical treatment they were able to have a child and now live in a beautiful house in the suburbs.

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 10 years ago
5*. I know it's a short but..

the writing is fluent and very entertaining. Loved it.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
Just what is needed here...

...a breeze of fresh air. Loved it.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

Like I always comment...sometimes the best revenge doesn't have to be physical. Just get rid of the cheater and hit them in the pockets.

dinkymacdinkymacover 10 years ago
What a hoot!!

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
what the hell is huecuck laughing about?

being an admitted cuckold is no laughing matter sir, head back over to your favorite author matt monroe please, you're giving us all the "willys"

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 10 years ago
pretty silly

Hard to credit this as a real story.

JounarJounarover 10 years ago
good stuff

The best revenge is a life lived well and hubby looks to be heading in the right direction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What I liked

was the (to me-SOOO obvious) no brainer response when retaliating against a known druggee/dealer. Call the cops! There are a lot of stories where criminal activity is described as a means to provide drama and conflict to the plot, but yet the characters seem powerless to do anything about it. Fucking call the cops! What happened is illegal! So I really liked that Robert didn't waste any time getting Tom's ass arrested. But how was he so oblivious to her activities of that afternoon, while she was acting so sketchy? She says she was out shopping? In a bikini and a wrap? No purchases? Heads straight to the shower? Faking it in bed later? Robert's quick thinking in punishing Tom was weakened by his not being able to confront his wife when too many things uncharacteristic in her behavior should have been red flags and klaxon alarms. I would give you more points for having Robert be sterile when confronted with her pregnancy, but it has been done (a lot) and isn't so original. I know you wanted to keep this brief, and get right to the revenge, but what this one seemed to be missing most, was a powerful emotional confrontation. When the story is written from the female perspective, it seems normal to expect that the female mindset of analyzing emotions and feelings to be present in her internal dialogue if not in the dialogue between her and Robert. Even in the original, she spent some time weighing out how the possible reasons for her willing betrayal were connected to a growing lack of respect for Robert. She considers him as less, since he got the worst of it in the fight, and how she is never made to scream out during sex. I like how you finish stories, but neither of these revelations was brought out during your continuation. You write that she has some guilt, and is "trying" to make it up to Robert, but you were too abbreviated in your descriptions of what she was trying to do in order to "make it up" to him, and we never get any word of his reaction to it. You don't even write about a confrontation or any discussion surrounding the divorce. It was just "it happened", and she lost big (as well she should have- but that isn't my point). I completely agree that this did NOT need to be turned into a long winded massive multi-page epic, but perhaps only a little more detail would have shaped these characters better, and given the reader a little more power delivered within the context of the revenge sting. I'm sure she learned her lesson, but did she learn it well? Thanks, as always, for doing what you do! Looking forward to the next.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Did I Miss It

But for a college educated woman, why would she not get a bottle full of day after pills? You could still have developed the basic same outcome as someone could have seen her leaving Tom's place or a video from across the street, etc. Otherwise, as always you balance the scales of stories that really suck as they stand now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Keep them coming!

If the critics don't like them, well... nobody is making them read them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good Story

Gave you 4*s on this one. Not as good as your How High A Price, continuance.

Please keep it coming. It seems that a medeocre lead story is more difficult to improve upon.

AMerryMan

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
Great Story

Good read I liked the ending.

Well ladies I hope you all take in the moral of the story !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another great reflection upon slut stupidity!

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Your endings are getting boring

Dumb women having affairs , there life going to hell. So what's new ? Change the scrip. He finds another while she sinks in shit. In real life except for a few states everything is 50-50 split and most will give her alimony .even if she is a slut . It's called no fault divorce, if the guy played by all the ruled he gets screwed. End of story.

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago
Better/Worse?

Not sure it's better or worse but the plot is much more palatable to me than the original. Cuckstudent's stories usually made me mad by the end. Love the Karma ending.

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago
Oops

That should have read story...

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago
Anondiot

Placing the story in Texas allows the author to utilize a state where adultery can be used in divorce. Google shit before releasing it from your head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Posted to the wrong story. Ah well, not like he's going to read his comments anyway:

Judges are even less fond of ex-husband accountants cooking the books to scam one over on a "hick" judge, and that's a good way to find oneself up on all kinds of charges. It's more than a little questionable that he supposedly finds out all of a sudden, and manages to completely cook the books so that $15K a week before the divorce no longer "exists". Judges aren't that fucking dumb.

That said, someone else has pointed it out, but it should be reinforced. Your pattern is getting boring. You're writing a very repetitive series of endings that are really nothing more than rehashes of every other BTB ending ever done. I get that it's much easier kudos to just cop off other peoples work and get cheap pops for BTB endings, but it's also lazy as hell and it makes you look like you're probably not competent to write a real story with a beginning, plot and ending. In fact, you've done so many endings, with only one or two of any originality such that I feel like I can't even give you more than 3 stars, because someone else is doing most of the work for you.

Learn to stand on your own two feet. As it is, you're coming off like the wives you want to write about - cheats who can't contribute anything unique of their own, so they just leech off their hard-working husbands/other writers. You haven't *quite* reached that point yet, but you're coming perilously close. Show a spark of life, man.

FinishTheDamnStoryFinishTheDamnStoryover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

I hear your message about the endings getting repetitive and boring. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and I respect yours. I'll see what I can do about that.

Understand, I am continuing stories that have been suggested. In most cases, a wife had done bad things. In my finishes, she doesn't get to be the bad guy, and then come out the big winner. If that's what you're looking for, I should warn you, you're wasting your time. There are plenty of other authors here who will fill that particular niche.

My sequels will usually require some kind of payback.The more egregious her behavior, the more likely she'll come out worse. I am not trying to invent particularly new scenarios, just add some balance.

If you tie up a man, and force undeserved 'revenge' on him, don't expect to get off easy. If you carry someone else's child, and try to make him raise it, that's going to cost you. If you humiliate him in front of his friends and family, that requires payback. That is the nature of these stories, and my choice of sequels.

On the other hand, a one time mistake, a misunderstanding, might be dealt with less harshly. Unless I've had a bad day.

I personally believe that men who screw around with married women, behind the husband's back, have got it coming to them. Some will blame it on the women. I believe the asshole's have a choice. If they know the woman is married, and screw around anyway, they should pay and pay dearly. That's my opinion, and you can expect to see that show up in most of my sequels.

Am I a misogynist since most of my stories deal with cheating wives? I don't think so, but I'm sure some of you will decide otherwise. I'd be happy to write about the other side of the coin, as I mentioned once before in a different stories comments. I don't know many stories that need continuation of that type. I got permission from an active author to do one like that. If you know of any, I'd love to hear about it.

Just a little more insight into what I'm doing, and a thank you for your reads and comments.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Don't worry

@FTDM Do not disturb youself about cocksucked by cuckold bulls, hotwives, loverboys, cheating wives and willing cuckolds. ACCORDING TO THEM THE CREAMPIEEATING OF BULLS AND LOVERBOYS MEANS NOT TO BE MISGYNIST. The BTB stories are a minorities among the sexual minority husband stories here and they are refreshing fresh air.........

William_LinesWilliam_Linesover 10 years ago
Thanks you for the closure FTDS.

Thanks for putting an ending on these stories. Some of the stories you pick have a good premise, some don't, BUT your endings gives us poor readers some kind of closure. I can't understand a writer that creates a good story but leaves his readers confused with no ending. I'm okay with an implied ending but some of these "So Called" stories don't even have that. Keep up the good work.

Billy Lines

zed0zed0over 10 years ago
Nice Ending

There is balance in the universe once again.

On behalf of cuckstupid I would like to thank you for finishing the story, and making the world a better place.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank cuckstupid for not writing anymore stories

JackWoodyJackWoodyover 10 years ago
Original?

It's great to read a better ending than the original. You have found a niche to exploit and profit by. Keep up the good work.

I am curious if you could come up with your own BTB story though. With what I've read so far I'm inclined to think it will be great as well.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 10 years ago
You Bring It!

You bring justice to stories where it is completely lacking and for that I thank you. I agree with your opinion about men screwing around with married women as well. "Thy shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife" after all.

I almost could have cut this one some slack as it was a one time thing and probably helped along by the drugs, but it was difficult to know based on the storyline whether or not she would have done it again. Furthermore, she had some thoughts of contempt for her husband so that pretty much killed any feeling sorry for her.

In any event, she should not have even gone to the guy's apartment, especially knowing what kind of a pussy hound he was. Thanks for the great read and keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sweet and clean....

5.....bill

Q_L_PQ_L_Pover 10 years ago
Good ending. I'd hate to see what you consider "BTB" )))

I'd say this bitch was toasted to "well done" !! )))

She ends up knocked up by a convicted druggy, with an STD, no alimony, no house, no chance of child support, almost no cash from the marriage and unlikely to even work at another Dennys while hubby's got a cutie, so justice was served and then some!

Too bad ex-hubby didn't also win the lottery! ))

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
THE HEIGHT OF STUPID CONCEIT

telling him she is pregnant and he replying he is sterile, Who should have gone first. TK U MLJ LV NV

rvwsrvwsover 10 years ago
When you choose the behaviour...

you choose the consequences. She got what she deserved.

nuff said

5*****

monkcalmmonkcalmover 10 years ago
That was

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaaahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha.

(gasp)ahahhahahahaaahahahahhahahahahaahahahaaha. same thing my buddie his ex wife..restaurant...she used to be a nurse..divorced cheating with doctor and selling drugs....she just ran away from the table..manager apologized my friend said he was surprised to see his ex out of jail so early ..no harm done...guess who lost there job for lying.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 10 years ago
Not the Nuke tyoe BTB writer ???

LOL she will be radioactive in her grave -

Thought for a minute you were going to let her try to make it up too - you waited just long enough for me to stop waiting for the other shoe to drop on her ass lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Haha, this was a great continuation! Thanks for writing.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 10 years ago
Meh

Thanks for the offering.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Damn

Stupid fucking cunt. Ye reap what ye sow.

Five Stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

"...Forget everything about equality, romance and all that soap-opera shit. Then and there, in Tom's apartment, there was nothing I wanted more than being a total fuck-slut," Typical story written by a loser.

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
Didn't think you could do it.

With the trite, shallow characters from the original I never thought anyone could pull a rational Ch. 02 out. Congrats.

VickieTernVickieTernabout 9 years ago
Sorry,

but the woman was sex-starved by her husband, which with appropriate drugs made her too easy prey for Tom. And until that one time with Tom, she'd remained an utter innocent about real sexual pleasure. Robert bears no responsibility? C'mon! She's a naif, but he's a priggish asshole. You seem to believe in the wages of sin for women, but not so much for men. Yet, as we already know, Robert's new fiance is marrying him only for his money and the freedom it buys her, and has already arranged for a squad of men to tend her off-hours, one of them a head private investigator who will make sure Robert never begins to suspect that his second wife is a real whore, her husband paying her fees and she and her stable of guys getting the benefits. She can see he's too pompous and self-righteous ever to realize it. No help for the new mother now being punished by her one mistake and her biology, but it does rebalance the moral universe some.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
VickieTern your a dumb ass

Infidelity is not a mistake, it is a conscious choice. To get pregnant by some other guy when your at your most fertile is also a conscious choice, a stupid one though. Since you look at infidelity as mistake and not cheating I have to assume that you have made that same mistake before, and if you god forbid have any children the supposed father should have DNA testing done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
VickieTern

Hate men much? All the problems in your life the fault of some man? The choices YOU made throughout your life are not to blame for anything, because it's all men to blame? Get dumped a lot do we? Not your fault, or that of your attitude, you're perfect. It's their fault, they're men, and they're jerks. Even though YOU pick THEM, your choices aren't to blame, it's their fault? Don't worry, there's a wonderful butch skinhead and militant feminist, just like you, out there waiting, wondering what's taking you so long to find her too!

mcbsmcbsabout 9 years ago
To Vickie Tern

Vickie, you want to justify this: "...Forget everything about equality, romance and all that soap-opera shit. Then and there, in Tom's apartment, there was nothing I wanted more than being a total fuck-slut,".

If this is what women are into, then they have no business marrying men who don't treat them like total fuck-sluts. In a sexually frustrated marriage? Ever hear of discussing problems in a marriage with one's spouse? If that doesn't work there is such a thing as divorce. The low life scum the wannabe total fuck sluts are craving will still be around.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
The defenders

who think she should be forgiven or compensated more because the pcp made her do it, are forgetting one important step from the story upon which this is based. She was not drugged or forced to go up to his apartment when he offered her dope and a good time. But, she was stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Gold digger?

Funny how in the comments so many people mention the Gold-digger fiance.

Is she a gold-digger? Or is that a bitter ex-wife's opinion, since the woman is attractive and is wearing a nice ring.

I like to think that he found true love, after dumping the cheating skank who tried to foist off another man's baby on him. The fact that the true love is gorgeous, and only has eyes for her fiance isn't a bad thing. Even though Dave had only been divorced for 4 months probably meant that it had been at least eight or so since he'd dumped her and started the divorce.

And as for the man-hating idiot Vickie Tern - She was sexually deprived? They'd been trying to have a baby for 14 months! How the fuck is that supposed to be sexually deprived? Damn, you are stupid. You harp on the poor single mother - is it HIS fault that the bitch got knocked up willingly by a drug dealer?

Yeah, I liked this quick flash ending. Another excellent FTDS finish. Welcome back and I hope we get to read more from you. The category could certainly use more of your work.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Abortion

Why didn't she get an abortion, when the chances were pretty damn good the kid was Tom's?

“The asshole was over there pounding another slut” – He doesn’t smell the weed on her?

“That's why I succumbed so easily.” – Now THAT’S bullshit! She wasn’t on drugs when she was looking down on her husband, or flirting with Tom, or going to his apartment KNOWING you were GOING to be doing drugs!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Terrible

My five year old could do better than that.it was appallingly poor.one star cause I cannot give half.give up and become a spoon Whitler.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
LOVED IT!!!!

Good guy gets saddled with a tramp. Slut does what sluts do and gets severly burned. This is what the category is all about.

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 6 years ago
Sweet.

FTDS classic. *****

desertdog43desertdog43almost 6 years ago
Just a little afternoon delight

What on earth could go wrong ???

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2over 5 years ago
lmfao

great story and an even better ending to see the bitch burn in hell

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

If you’re not going to finish them with more creativity than that, don’t bother.

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainabout 5 years ago
Great ending................

" the manager caught me spitting in her beer. " Best line in the story!!

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2about 5 years ago

loved it

she deserved worse but it will do

5* 100 hardons and a couple of orgasms

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Perfect

Cheating trash thrown out without another thought. Bye bye.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Might Be A Little Tougher

Being a waitress in San Antonio right now. Seems the Denny's on Walzem closed as well as a couple of Sonic's, an Arby's and a brand spanking new Burger King a while back. Since she already knows how to be a slut there's probably a niche in porn for a pregnant one. Signed: BTW

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Yeah

Loved it but it sounds like he may have found another prize

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainover 4 years ago
4 STARS PLUS!!!!

"Unfortunately, the manager caught me spitting in her beer. Their dinner was comp'ed, and I was fired."

Loved it!!

RanDog025RanDog025over 4 years ago
5 STAR STORY

YOU TOOK A FUCKED UP CUCK STORY AND NAILED IT! LOVED IT.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Raise the sex drive oops lowered the sex drive to swollen tummy

Again punished both with abandon

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

No one ever did it better. FTDS was the king of finishing the damn story. Bet th cucks hated this one.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
Great

Wonderful finish to the damn story!!!

jimjam69jimjam69almost 4 years ago
Great

That's more like it.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyabout 3 years ago

Good finish... stupid dumb c*nt.

herojabherojababout 3 years ago

What was that? This story started off with potential but crashed and burned hard. I don't know about some people but most come here for a stroke story. If people are coming here and getting off to this shit then they need help. "Yeah, the bitch got what she had coming ahhhhhh. I never blow such a load" eye roll

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Story started weak , but ended amazing !

Five frigging stars .

Well done sir , thanks .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The stupid whore had the world by the tail,got into drugs and screwed it all up. WHILE HER HUSBAND WAS BUSTING HIS ASS TO MAKE A GOOD LIFE FOR THEM. She got hers. Somebody please write a follow-up...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Brutal!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's unlikely that she would carried the baby to term after the jig was up. She would have gone to Planned Parenthood for an assisted abortion.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Brutal but richly deserved justice for the idiot, cheating bitch. Great story.

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 2 years ago

FTDS was the cure for the pathetic excuses of the male of our species who wrote RAAC and the degenerate cucks who follow them....

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 2 years ago

1*. Story made no sense in either the wife fucking a drug dealer, or young wife staying in apartment with no job or reason not to work, or not immediately getting an abortion to prevent further contamination of the gene pool by continuing the drug dealer's line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story - when you play you gotta pay! Good finish

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 1 year ago

She sure had a sense of entitlement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fucking a drug dealer (even if she didn't know it) just because her husband neglected her for a few months working late for a big promotion. A dubious premise if she knew of his ambition. Simple to communicate a concern or unfulfilled need.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good riddance slut

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

Wow.

What a retribution.

I hope the ex-wife learned her lesson.

Great work FTDS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sheesh! One time fuck up & she’s so dumb She doesn’t get a morning after pill right away.

You really have to work hard to suspend rational thought enough to enjoy this stupidity.

I’m anti abortion but I can live with a morning after pill & an abortion in the first 6 weeks in a circumstance like this where an entire relationship would be terminated.

Bill S.

Hooked1957Hooked1957over 1 year ago

Hahaha. Now that's a great ending.

Hooked

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Never understand the cheating wife who doesn't use a contraceptive or at least a diaphragm (requires premeditation) or demand a condom (condoms break, but at least a chance to NOT get pregnant). Makes for compelling fiction I suppose.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Carol got hers!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

"Why do you think he doesn't work, and is home all day?" - Yeah, I was wondering about that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The slut reveres strange cock…..no thoughts of protection. One estimate claims 25% or more of births are illegitimate. That means 1 of 4 or even one of 3 women classify in the SLUT category. A probably similar or even more share of men also qualify. R. H.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Awesome!! We miss you buddy..

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

One of the better ones that I've read.

oldtwitoldtwit6 months ago

I suppose that it plays to the BTB lot on here, it ended, no, it was just silly

Alright_alright_alrightAlright_alright_alright5 months ago

How were his hours cut when he just got promoted.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I loved it. So much better ending than the original. Although she didn't fair that well in the original either.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous