All Comments on 'Addicted to Anal'

by Taylor_b

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Dutch1965Dutch1965over 17 years ago
Great

Great story. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
This is gorgeous!

Oh, an honest woman with a dirty habit! Oh what joy! And she writes so well too! Please tell us lots more about your private pleasures.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Did you ...?

Did you buy the butt plug, Taylor? Did you stick it up your arse? Did you pull it out afterwards and raise it to your nose? Sniff, sniff? Lovely story! Really sexy! More please - pleeease!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
How did I miss this!?

Where did this story come from? I loved it and I thought I'd read all the good ones. Superb! I was soooo with you in your college dorm! Pleeaase write what happened with the candleholder!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Loved it!

What a great story, and so real. I've fucked my own ass twice with a zucchini since I read it! And now I'm not worried if I lose it "up there", you're right, it came out almost straight away with a little squeeze. Oh Taylor, please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Gorgeous

The story was basically my teenage years <3

roveroneroveronealmost 5 years ago
ALWAYS such a treat to find a woman that...

really enjoys rump rogering....

VERY hot story..!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very hot story

Liked your story. I also am addicted to anal and I'm a dude, especially love to

Dance on my dildo while wearing thong panties. Good times!

Client8Client8almost 3 years ago

I don't know. The beginning sounded promising, but ultimately became just about guilty masterbation. Guilt I say because anyone that has a kink should be able to share the experience with another(s), rather than keeping it to themselves because they're ashamed of it. Guilt is not my thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved this story! At last one that deals with the arousal from the smells and tastes! I actually think that this story was written by a man, as it is like the way that men think. All other female anal exploration stories are far too "clean" with lube, etc. and gives the impression that the anus was probably previously douched? There are those of us who prefer the female anus to be "au naturele"!

Anyway, I do hope that I am wrong and that you are really a woman?

😉

Maxnh1Maxnh111 months ago

Very good !!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous