Addicted to His Ex

Story Info
Man can't resist ex's special blowjobs.
3.2k words
4.29
5.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Forward: In my opinion Literotica's 'Categories' are far too limiting, as stories can fit into more than one category. So I'll just warn everyone, if you're you are disgusted by anything beyond vanilla sex, don't read this. Although this is one of my less kinky stories.

It had started innocently enough.

Katherine had stopped by my office to pick up her alimony check. We'd been married for eight years, and had now been divorced for three years.

During the early stages of the divorce there was a lot of bitterness on both sides. But that had pretty much faded away. I had paid her for half the business, which had seemed like a lot at the time. But it had since taken off, and I'd become the big monetary winner. My alimony payments were easy to make.

And as a tall, single, divorced, successful guy in my early 30s, I had no trouble attracting eligible women. I didn't even have to chase them, they just seemed to appear.

I was working very long hours, so it was easiest for me to pick just one of them. It was Suzanne, a beautiful, sleek 25-year old. She was daring and sassy in ways that Katherine hadn't been, and I liked that. We had squabbles from time to time, but when we got on we were a house on fire. It was us against the world, baby.

My ex, on the other hand, had only been on two dates since we'd split. This didn't make any sense because she is a classic petite blonde beauty with blue eyes -- and a very nice ass. All kinds of guys wanted Katherine, but she said she didn't like the pool of eligible men. Plus, I could tell she still liked me, and was angry that Suzanne has replaced her.

"Your new wife is beautiful," Katherine that afternoon as I handed her the check, but she didn't finish her sentence.

"But what?" I asked. "You were going to say something else."

"But does she give blowjobs like I did?" Katherine said with a coquettish smile.

Katherine normally didn't say stuff like that. Suddenly she was being flirty. It was hot.

"Come on," I said, "that's not fair because you know nobody gives blowjobs like you did."

It was the truth, but it hadn't always been that way. When Katherine and I first got together I didn't have two nickels to rub together. But as she later told me, she was certain that I was going to be a success in life. And as I wasn't quite as much into her as she was into me, she was going to do anything to keep me.

That anything included learning how to administer the best blowjobs ever. Unlike so many women, when Katherine gave a blowjob, she was very focused and enthusiastic. After all, she was on a mission to keep me. She was careful to note exactly what I liked and when I liked it. She was an artist at giving blowjobs.

"I was originally disgusted by the taste of your cum," Katherine later told me, "but I made myself swallow it in order to please you. And I pretended to like it. But I was surprised to find that swallowing made me feel closer to you. And as time went on, I actually began to enjoy the bitter taste. And I liked the way you loved how I swallowed every drop."

"Yeah, I loved your blowjobs," I confessed. "They were truly the best ever."

"So you do miss my them?" Katherine said, playfully looking me right in the eye.

"Yes. But you haven't been going out much, I bet you miss giving them, too."

"Not to change subjects," she said, "but is there any chance you could give me a couple more hundred dollars a month in alimony?"

"Well, Katherine," I said, starting to be flirty back, "what would I get for another $200."

"Come by my place at 8 pm," she said after slowly licking her lips, "and you'll find out."

This was completely un-Katherine like sexy behavior. I reached into my pocket and handed her four 50s. And you knew that I was at her place at 8 pm.

It turned out to be the best $200 I'd ever spent.

Pleasure can really blind us. I justified getting blowjobs from my ex as not cheating because Suzanne was not only squeamish when it came to blowjobs, but getting her to swallow was out of the question.

It was a source of conflict between us, because when we first started dating she eagerly gave me blowjobs. And a couple of times she pretended to swallow, although I saw her turning her head and spitting it out, a disgusted look on her face

As you might imagine, the blowjob Katherine had given me was out of this world. And she made a big show of sloshing my hot cum around in her mouth before swallowing it.

So as you can also imagine, my going to Katherine for blowjobs became a regular thing. Like every 10 days to two weeks. It seemed to work for Katherine, because she wanted the money and I could tell she enjoyed being able to send me into ectacy. I think she felt she was getting some revenge on Suzanne, the woman who had replaced her.

Even though Suzanne didn't know about the blowjobs, my getting blowjobs from Katherine worked for Suzanne, too. She didn't know why I stopped pestering her for blowjobs, but she was happy about it.

Katherine's blowjobs worked for me because they were the best in the world, because I no longer cared that Suzanne wouldn't give me blowjobs, and because it sort of served Suzanne right for not taking care of her man's sexual needs. After all, I was a great provider.

A couple of months after Katherine gave me the first illicit blowjob, there was a funny incident while I was giving Katherine her alimony check and bonus. There was a nicely-dressed attractive woman about our age trying to put some groceries in her car. But her big poodle got its leash wrapped around her legs, pulling her to the ground. The woman's summer dress slipped up to around her waist, exposing her red G-string and ass.

Still wrapped in the leash, she was unable to get up, so I rushed over to help her.

She was bright red with embarrassment.

"You like seeing a woman in a bit of distress, don't you?" said Katherine after I returned to her side.

"No, I don't," I said.

"Well, how do you explain the tent pole in your pants."

Now it was my turn to be embarrassed.

"All right," I confessed, "there is something about a woman in a bit of distress that turns me on. Women are so sexy when they are vulnerable."

"Then maybe you'd like it if I was in a bit of distress when I gave you a blowjob," Suzanne said with a sexy smile.

"What do you mean?" I asked, feeling my cock getting even harder.

"Suppose I was kneeling on the ground, hands tied behind my back, ankles tied together," she said with a wicked smile. "I would be unable to prevent your big cock from enjoying the pleasures of my mouth and throat."

"Katherine!" I said, totally shocked.

"You always liked my tits," she replied, "you could tie them up, too."

Who was this woman?!

"I want that," I said, so excited that I was barely able to speak clearly.

"I'll need $400 then."

"Follow me to the cash machine," I said without hesitation.

You should have seen the triumphant look on Katherine's face. Even though she was going to be the one who got tied up, somehow it seemed as though she was in control.

We had a fabulous time together. When I arrived Katherine had leather wrist and ankle restraints neatly laid out, as well as several lengths of scratchy manilla rope to wrap around her tits. To top it off, she was wearing a rather large studded collar around her thin neck. So sexy.

I was a little sloppy tying her up as it was my first time. But she was patient and gave me tips. Where, I wondered, had she learned how to do it? Then she told me to tie the lines a little tighter. You should have seen how magnificently they squeezed her beautiful tits.

To top it off, Katherine told me how to grab a bunch of hair at the back of her head, wrap some thin line around it, then tie the line to her boot heels. Her head was then forced back, mouth open. She was so fucking vulnerable that I was afraid I was going to blow my wad right then.

It was fabulous -- except for the fact that I came in less than two minutes. Katherine partly made up for it by swishing my cum around in her mouth for a couple minutes, telling me how delicious it tasted. And then she playfully struggled against her bounds.

Then she threw in a barb. "I bet Suzanne doesn't do this."

"No," I said, "Suzanne doesn't do this. Not even close."

I could tell that Katherine was very happy about that. She was gaining even more of an upper hand.

"If we did this again," Katherine said, "we could make it last a lot longer."

"Tell me."

"Well, suppose you took me out to dinner as though we were on our first date. I'd be dressed up all sexy and be flirty. When we got home to my apartment, I'd tell you I shouldn't let you in, but you'd kind of force you way in. Then you start kissing me, and I respond.

"But when you start unbuttoning my blouse, I would tell you no and resist. This is where the real fun would start. You would slowly but surely overpower me, squeezing my tits to your heart's content. And despite my protestations, when you reached down between my legs, you'd discover that I was sopping wet."

"My cock is getting hard just listening to you," I said.

"There's more, of course," Katherine continued, "You'd lock a nasty length of chain around my neck as though I was going to be taken to a slave auction. Then you'd bind my hands and wrists behind my back, and finally pull my head back and force my mouth wide open. I would try to dodge your cock, but you'd hold my head steady and shove that big boy in."

"You sexy bitch!" I said breathlessly, "you're making me cum in my pants right now.

"There's just one catch," said Katherine with a victorious smile.

"What?"

"It's $1,000 dollars."

"No problem," I said, having just closed my biggest business deal ever.

As you can probably imagine, this kind of wild sex I was having with Katherine completely overshadowed my sex life with Suzanne. In the beginning she seemed pleased, but after awhile began to ask if anything was wrong. Why I wasn't eating her out as often as before. I lied and told her I was just too busy with work.

The next time I met Katherine to give her an alimony check was at fancy restaurant in a businessman's hotel. I was shocked by what she was wearing. A short black skirt, stiletto-heeled boots over black nylons, and a tight-fitting white blouse.

The bitch! When we were married I'd often asked her to wear just that when we went out for dinner. I wanted to show her off. But she never would.

But her super sexy outfit wasn't the biggest shock. That was the short red and black whip she had in her right hand.

"Is that whip for you or me?" I asked with a weak laugh.

"Neither," she said, tapping it against my inner thigh. "I don't know if I'd told you, but I have another client. He's always liked me to spank him, but he's had me buy this whip to take it up a notch."

"Wait a minute!" I said. "Another client? You consider me a client? And how many clients do you have?"

"That's none of your damn business. Let's not kid ourselves," Katherine said imperiously, "we're no longer married and you're paying me for blowjobs. So you're a client. And as I'm making some self-improvements, I need the money for them."

"What kind of self-improvements?"

"I presume you notice that I'm dressing better now, and my hair, make-up, and nails are more polished. But there are some bigger things I want. I have a little bit of an overbite that I've always been self-conscious about, so I'm getting that corrected. And I've always wanted boobs that were just a little bit bigger so clothes hung on me better.

"You also look more fit," I said.

"I've started watching my diet and swimming every day. But you know who has really noticed?"

"Who?"

"Your wife Suzanne. I think she's getting jealous about my new look. She keeps asking if I have a new boyfriend."

I was furious that Katherine was considering me a client. And I didn't like the idea she had another 'client'. Although she said there was only one other, a retired physician. I wasn't sure there weren't one or two more.

"Fuck it," I said angrily, "I'm over our little thing."

"I'm sorry to hear that," Katherine said, licking her moist red lips. "I've really enjoyed it."

"I think we had a good thing but now you blew it," I replied.

"In that case I'm going to make a prediction."

"What's that?"

"That you will be back," Katherine said with supreme confidence, "hungry for more of my special blowjobs."

Bitch!

Three months later I was escorting Suzanne to our anniversary dinner at the best restaurant in town when I watched a stunning woman in a long gown get out of the back of a black Escalade. It was Katherine, and god did she look great!

Everything had come together. Her boobs, her diet, her working out, and her better clothes. She was fucking radiant.

Suzanne was as shocked as I was when she recognized the 'new' Katherine. And she was jealous as hell.

Katherine's escort was a distinguished-looking gentleman who looked to be in his mid-50s. He was impeccably dressed, carried himself well, and exuded confidence and wealth. Fuck!

Katherine looked our way for a second, gave us a small smile of recognition, then ignored us for the rest of the evening. I don't know who was more and angry and humiliated, Suzanne or me.

Because of what happened, our special anniversary dinner, which cost a small fortune, went over like flutes of flat champagne.

Sensing she was being threatened, as soon as we got home Suzanne stripped for me. She was a little naughtier than she'd ever been before, but there was a hint of desperation to it. Then she made the mistake of trying to give me a blowjob.

As expected, it was terrible compared to the blowjobs Katherine had given me. I knew it and so did Suzanne. In fact, the only way I could cum was thinking about Katherine giving me one of her special blowjobs.

I ended up shooting a great load. For the first time ever Suzanne forced herself to try to swallow some. But she almost immediately gagged.

"Argggh!" she said in disgust, and ran off to the bathroom looking for mouthwash. I felt so sorry for her.

Furious, I swore that I was done with Katherine forever, and that Suzanne and I would somehow work it out. Even if it meant no more blowjobs for me.

But the flesh is weak, and not two months later I broke down and asked Katherine if I could again drop off her alimony check in person. She told me to meet her at the ritzy Peninsula Hotel at 8 pm.

It was the first time I'd gotten to really see the new Katherine. Even from a distance she looked sensational. She was wearing tight jeans, a white silk top under a sport coat, and a pair of knee-high black leather boots that must have cost the world. It might sound trashy, but it was all extremely expensive stuff, so she was elegance personified.

Up close she was more gorgeous than ever. Her make up was outstanding, and her gleaming white teeth were perfect. As we sat at the bar, she slipped her coat off, showcasing her new boobs. They were perfectly shaped, not too big, and revealed a hint of nipple beneath her blouse.

My mouth hung open, much to Katherine's delight.

"Who was that guy?" I had to ask right at the beginning. I couldn't help it.

"You mean the gentleman who took me to dinner? A client, like you," she said with a triumphant smile.

"I handed her the alimony check. "You look fabulous."

"You think so?" she said, knowing full well there was no question about it.

Then she got off her stool and did a little twirl so I could see. You won't believe it, but there was some polite applause from the other men at the bar and even some women. She was that elegant and acknowledge the appreciation with grace.

"So that's it, then?" Katherine said. "Have the bartender call me a cab."

"Wait, wait," I said hurriedly.

"You have something you want to say to me?"

"Yes, I want to apologize. I really do."

"You must be missing something you really liked," she laughed.

"Yes. You were right when you promised that I'd be back. I can't stay away. It's like I'm addicted to you."

"So what is it you'd like?"

"I want you to do the distressed female thing again, where I force my way into your room, tie you up, and force my dick into your mouth."

"That was really, really fun," Katherine said with a big smile and bright eyes. "But I'd like to try something different."

"Like what?"

"I'd prefer to spank you instead of letting you stuff your thick cock in my mouth."

"What?"

"You heard me. Thanks to my experiences with one of my clients -- I have several now -- I've evolved beyond the stage of a submissive giving blowjobs. You're not going to cum in my mouth, Mark. You're going to have me whip your ass. And it will be marked so you have to hide it from Suzanne."

"I'm not sure I'd be into that."

"Well, it's that or nothing, for as you know, I'm in complete charge of our relationship now, aren't I?"

She was right.

"All right," I mumbled weakly.

"By the way, my fee is now $2,000."

I just nodded my head. Money wasn't the problem.

Katherine told me to meet her three days later in the evening at a riding academy on the other side of the hill.

As she got up to leave, and all eyes in the bar followed her, she said something that worried me.

"You know who my new best friend is? Your wife, Suzanne. We have so much in common. So much to talk about."

That scared me. More than the thought of Katherine whipping me.