Addicted to My Friend's BWC Ch. 01

Story Info
Sucking my chubby friend's BWC while my husband is away.
2.4k words
4.47
21.8k
37

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love my husband, Wayne, but he works a lot and is frequently away. Even shortly after we were married he still often has to go on business trips, leaving me to fend for myself. Whenever he is at home we fuck all the time, and he loves using me which turns me on so much... but it is always a bit sad when he isn't home. I don't want to cheat on him but I need cock every day and last month when he was away I ended up with another man's big dick between my tits.

I have a friend, my best friend in fact, who I've known since childhood. His name is Alex, and to be honest I think he's always had a bit of a thing for me. But he's a good guy so he's never acted on it, since I've never really reciprocated any interest. I've always had plenty of other guys on the go (and girls too!) and then of course when I got married it was out of the question. We hang out all the time however, and I can see him glance at my tits sometimes - but which man doesn't. Alex just isn't my type though, he's tall but also a bit chubby so I just never had any interest in him that way. He'll make someone else really happy though, of that I have no doubt.

Then last month my husband was away in the US, so he was even in a different time zone and as the days went on I got more and more horny. Rubbing my own pussy just doesn't always cut it. In order to distract me Alex had invited me over for some dinner and a movie night, something we'd taken turns doing since college. I put on a low cut tight dress, did my makeup and off I went, feeling my pussy lips being annoyingly swollen and aching to be touched.

'Stop it, Megan,' I told myself sternly and tried to will my pussy lips to cease being so deliciously wet and soft. 'You won't be getting anything tonight so you might as well calm down!' I added, getting some looks from people on the sidewalk as I stepped outside. I blushed briefly but there was little I could do to change them having heard me arguing with my wet cunt. I hailed a taxi and hopped in and tried to think boring thoughts as the driver took me to Alex's place. It wasn't far, which was lucky since the taxi driver himself definitely wasn't harsh on the eyes and I began fantasisting about what it would be like if he stopped the car and started sucking my big titties. It did nothing to calm down my throbbing little kitty, and it was with relief I stepped out after paying my fare.

I rang the doorbell but didn't wait for Alex to open before I stepped in. We'd known each other so long we were far beyond those kind of niceties.

'Hullooooo,' I called while hanging up my coat, and almost moaned as my pussy lips slid against each other in my soaked panties. It really was torture to not get fucked at least once a day.

'I'm in the kitchen!' Alex replied, and I made my way towards the delicious smelling wafts coming from deeper inside the house. He was making pasta, one of his specialities. 'Can I get you a drink,' he asked while I climbed up on one of the bar stools by the kitchen island.

'Please, a gin and tonic, if you have it,' I told him. He nodded and poured me one, with ice and and a slice of lime. I took a sip while my pussy kept trying to get my attention, and I couldn't resist rubbing it a little against the bar stool I was sitting on. Waves of pleasure shot up my spine and I nearly gasped. Alex gave me a sidelong look.

'Just a... twinge in my back...' I mumbled. 'I was in the gym this morning...'

Alex looked doubtful but turned back to cooking, stirring the pasta sauce.

'So when is Wayne back anyway?' he asked me.

'He's still gone for a couple of weeks,' I sighed. 'It's just not the same with him away. Not to mention well, you know, no fun in the bedroom either.'

'Mmphh well at least you're getting some when he's home! I've not gotten lucky in ages. I'm just too shy to chat someone up, you know?' he lamented while grating the parmesan. It was true, he had always been a bit shy to approach women.

'You'll get there,' I said with a smile.

We sat down for dinner and as usual his food was delicious. I ate every morsel, and managed to drink more than one glass of wine. Once dinner was done I was comfortably buzzing, but sadly my pussy was just as needy as when I first arrived, if not more so. It was like being in the presence of cock, any cock, made my kitty throb even more. I helped Alex with the dishes, and as he put some plates away in a cupboard his arm brushed against one of my tits and my nipple instantly hardened. It was a very strange feeling, as I said: I've never actually been attracted to Alex, but as the evening went one I found myself wondering more and more what his cock would feel like inside me. I curled up on the sofa with another gin and tonic, and we put on a movie. I can't even remember what the movie was about, because what happened afterwards has changed my whole life...! All I could think about was how much I wanted to cum while I sat there on the sofa next to Alex, but I was pretty sure he wouldn't take me up on any overture. He wasn't the type to go after a woman who was in a relationship, and during all these years we'd known each other he had never tried his luck with me. I was wondering how I could go about it, if I was going to even go about it in the first place, when I caught him glancing briefly at my tits. It had also gotten fairly late so I decided to ask if I could stay over. This wasn't unusual, I had slept in Alex's guest room many times before.

'Alex, do you mind if I stay over?' I asked.

'Sure!'

'I'll go change into something more comfortable,' I said. I actually had a few night clothes at his place just for these kind of circumstances, minus the horniness obviously. He nodded, eyes on the movie, his cheeks quite flushed.

I changed into a small white top and a pair of pyjama shorts, then went back to the sofa. The shirt was straining against my hard nipples, and I knew they'd be very visible without my bra on. As I had been hoping, Alex's eyes flicked once more to my breasts as soon as I was back on the sofa. The excitement of it made me feel even hornier as I was wondering where this would lead. I didn't know what I was doing or hoping for, but I was keen to explore every avenue...

Maybe, I thought to myself, I should pretend to doze off and see what he would do. I slowly let my eyes close as if I was trying to force myself to stay awake, and slid down on the sofa a bit so my shirt rode up slightly, exposing my midriff. The room was dimly lit, and I tried to slow down my breathing but it was hard when my pussy and clit were literally throbbing with my daring. I heard Alex move a little and risked cracking open one eye slightly. He probably wouldn't notice, and what I saw nearly had me gasp out loud. Alex had taken out his cock. I'd never seen it before, but the sight of it made my pussy get absolutely soaked. It was huge! And girthy with beautiful veins running along the shaft. What was more: it looked rock hard and I realised Alex had been fighting his own horniness there on the sofa. His gaze was locked on my tits and nipples as he slowly stroked his shaft.

I wanted that delicious cock deep inside my pussy but I didn't want to give away I was awake, so I fought to lie completely still on the sofa while fervently wishing he'd simply pull my shorts down and slide in. I was so wet it would be easy, even though he had such a huge member. Silently he moved a little bit closer on the sofa, and waited to see if I had woken up. I didn't react, so he moved even closer. Eventually he reached out a hand and grazed his fingers against my nipple through my shirt, just once, to see if I was awake perhaps. I couldn't stop myself from drawing a breath, and he instantly pulled his hand back. He knew I was awake, but I remained still, to see if we could keep the pretence up and hoped he would carry on. After a few seconds his hand did indeed come back to my tit and he started caressing it, and pinching my nipple through the fabric of the shirt. I tried so hard to keep still like I was asleep but inside I was burning up, as pleasure shot out from my boob down my spine and making my pussy tingle even more. It took all my self restraint to not whimper with pleasure as I was imagining how good it would feel when he finally let that hard dick slide into my wetness. I would cum so good.

However, it wasn't going to go exactly as I wanted...

Alex kept pinching my nipples, twisting them and pulling them, while stroking his dick with his other hand. My tits jiggled a little each time he pulled at a nipple, and when he pinched he did it quite hard. The pinching and twisting felt extra good, and it took a lot of concentration not to moan. His free hand found its way underneath my t-shirt and I nearly arched my back in response as he pinched my nipple even harder. It made me so wet, I had no idea Alex was into some of the harsher play... and I was almost sobbing with how horny I was in that moment. I needed his dick inside of me, and wanted to pull him closer, but I knew that I had to keep pretending to be asleep or I would spook him - even though he clearly understood I was awake.

He moved even closer and I thought he would finally pull my shorts down and slide into me, but instead he straddled me and pulled up my t-shirt. He started caressing both my tits, pinching my nipples and squeezing my boobs.

'Oh god,' he mumbled to himself as he started licking and sucking my nipples. His tongue slid over my hard nipples again and again, and he pulled them with his teeth while sucking and I was so desperate. He stopped and pulled back, and squeezed my tits together... and then before I knew it, he pushed his huge cock between them. The precum on his dick was enough to lube them up as he slowly began to thrust between them, moaning to himself as he did so. It felt amazing to have his hardness between my tits, but I was worried he would cum like that without fucking me and giving me the release I needed so much. However, all I could do at that point was to let him carry on, since I was meant to be asleep and unaware of what was happening. He kept thrusting his dick between my tits faster and faster, and judging from his breathing he was getting close. His hands massaged my boobs, still pinching my nipples now and then as he was approaching his climax. Suddenly one of his hands squeezed the sides of my mouth to open it, and then he pushed his dick forward. I could feel my tits jiggle as his dick was pushed in between my lips. It happened so fast I didn't have the chance to stop it, not that I wanted to. I could taste the salt on the tip of his cock and the thickness of it filled my mouth up entirely. As soon as it was in my mouth he lost control and seconds later his dick was pumping out his hot, sticky cum right onto my tongue as his hips jerked back and forth. He let out a loud groan and pushed his dick as far into my mouth as he could while the last of his sperm flooded the roof of my mouth and my throat.

For a moment after his dick was still in my mouth as I remained still and he kept breathing heavily. Then he pulled back, I swallowed but didn't move in any other way, and he pulled my shirt back down. I could feel him climb off me and then heard how he went to the bathroom, and I opened my eyes while wondering exactly what just happened.

My pussy was still unsatisfied, and now knowing how huge his dick was and how good it tasted, I was even more keen to feel him inside my wet hole. Maybe even my ass, too! I needed it, that much was certain. How would I get more of it, I wondered, as Alex wandered back into the living room. He looked a bit sheepish, but I decided to not say anything about what just happened. It was more fun to pretend to have been asleep, plus I wanted so much more.

'How are you, did you fall asleep?' He asked carefully, his eyes searching mine.

'I guess so!' I said. 'I'm quite tired actually.'

Was that a relieved or calculating look I saw in his eyes when I didn't call him out on having used my tits and mouth to cum? Perhaps I could fake being asleep again to make him use me more? Maybe next time he would be brave enough to put his dick in my pussy so I could get railed.

'I'm gonna go to bed,' I told him. 'I'll just take the guest room as usual, if that's OK.'

'Sure!'

As I walked past him to go upstairs I could feel how creamy my pussy was, and the taste of him was still in my mouth.

'Goodnight,' I said while halfway up the stairs, hoping he'd see how plump my ass was and the wet spot I was sure showed though my pyjama shorts.