Addicted to My Friend's BWC Ch. 02

Story Info
My best friend claims my pussy with his BWC.
2.2k words
4.67
22.3k
37

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put my blond hair up in a bun, stepped into the guest room shower and let the water wash over me. I didn't feel guilty about what had just happened, only excited and desperate to get more. Alex was in many ways the perfect choice to have some extramarital fun with, because I'd known him for so long and I trusted him. I was so horny, but I didn't want to cum yet. Sometimes I like waiting to cum more than actually cumming, and what I really wanted was Alex's dick inside me.

I picked up a soap and started lathering up, massaging my tits with my hands and pinching my own nipples like Alex had done just half an hour earlier. I cupped my breasts and enjoyed the full weight of them in my hands, while the water poured down over my skin. My nipples were hard even in the hotness of the shower as I imagined Alex's mouth on them once more. It felt incredible with my hands sliding over my skin so easily thanks to the soap suds, and I couldn't resist caressing my pussy for a little bit. The waves of pleasure tingling up my spine when I rubbed my clit had me gasping and panting. I put the shower head between my legs and let the water caress my desperate kitty. It felt so good, and the pleasure kept building as I more or less humped the water stream in front of me. The degradation of my own actions only turned me on more. I had to turn the water off or I would give in and cum, and I didn't want that. For a moment I stood dripping in the shower, willing the air to cool me down. In all honesty I wasn't sure my husband had ever made me quite this horny, it was something so deliciously arousing in how forbidden all this was.

I picked up one of the fluffy towels and dried myself off, though of course there was nothing I could do to make my pussy dry at this point. It was already midnight, and with a pounding heart and throbbing kitty I crawled into bed, sternly telling myself I wouldn't touch my needy cunt. Instead I texted my husband and let him know where I was and that I was missing him. At least if he was here he could fuck me, as it were, I had definitely been left hanging!

As usual I was naked in bed, and I was wondering if my pussy would leave a wet spot on the sheets. Slowly I managed to calm down a little bit, and as the minutes passed I felt myself drift off to sleep.

It really wasn't restful, and I was plagued by dreams about getting fucked by Alex over and over. They were so vivid that when I heard the guest bedroom door open some time later, at first I thought it was part of my dreams. However, when Alex slid into bed next to me, I had to admit to myself that it was indeed reality. My pussy came back to full wetness in seconds just from having him next to me under the sheets, but again I wanted to pretend to be asleep to make sure he dared doing what he wanted to do. As he pressed himself to me, with his crotch against my thigh, I could feel how his dick was twitching with excitement and I marvelled at how quickly he had recovered full hardness. I was also surprised at his audacity to come back for more, not that I was complaining. Perhaps this time I would get what I needed as well, maybe that was even why he was here.

Now he was rubbing his dick against my thigh, while his hand was taking a firm grip on one of my ass cheeks, as I was on my front. He started kneading my butt cheek, and let his fingers roam closer and closer to my crack and pussy lips. I tried to breathe calmly but it was almost impossible. My shaved lips were so swollen and ready to be touched, the feeling was all-encompassing. Then, finally, he let a finger tip find its way between my pussy lips and slowly caress along my whole wetness. When he felt how wet I was he took a sharp breath and I had to bite my tongue not to moan loudly at how good it felt to finally be touched after hours of longing. The waves of pleasure travelled along my thighs and up my spine, and I could feel a climax begin to build already. I wanted to make sure I didn't cum just from this light caress though, because what I really wanted was to cum on his dick while he fucked me. I've always found the orgasms I have when my pussy is filled to be the best...! So I tried to hold back, but then he got onto all fours and moved down the bed...

He laid down behind me on the bed, grabbed both my butt cheeks and exposed my little asshole. Then his hot, wet tongue began exploring, slowly licking over it. He licked from my perineum up towards my little hole, and over it, in slow, even strokes and I couldn't resist a little moan.

'Megan,' he whispered, 'go back to sleep. Don't worry...' There was a bit of laughter in his voice, a cheekiness I hadn't heard before tonight. We both knew I wouldn't go back to sleep, or that I'd even been asleep in the first place, but I still wanted to keep up the pretence. It was a kind of game I'd not played before, and I was into it. Very, very into it.

I moaned in what I hoped could pass as sleepy to keep up the ruse, and his tongue moved back to my asshole. He circled it, slowly licked over it, and finally he began probing it with the tip of his tongue.

I gasped, trying to disguise it as another sleepy moan and rolled over on my back, pretending I was asleep. Without wasting any time he straddled me and moved upwards, and pushed that gorgeous hard dick into my mouth. I struggled to fit it all in and opened wide to make sure my teeth didn't get in the way, and he started fucking my mouth, properly this time. I was completely pinned down, his dick kept me firmly where I was as he thrust away into my mouth. His balls slapped against my chin with every thrust and his cock kept sliding down into my throat. I was begging the powers that be that he wouldn't cum yet, that I would finally feel him in my pussy, but there as nothing I could do to prevent him if that's what he decided.

My head was pushed back into the pillow as his full weight kept me down, his dick between my lips. I was truly helpless, and the feeling was intoxicating. He groaned loudly and pushed his dick as far back down my throat as he could, while grabbing the back of my head, making doubly sure I couldn't refuse him. I gagged on it, and eventually he pulled back and out of my mouth. I gasped for breath as he once more moved down my body, putting his whole weight on top of me. His dick was between my legs, but not entering me yet. His belly pushed into my own flat one, but I was beyond caring. Right now I didn't understand why I'd ever had the opinion this man wasn't my type.

He rubbed his cock against my pussy lips and clit and I couldn't resist moaning.

'Do you want it, Megan?' He said, while resting the tip of his dick against my wet opening. All pretence I was asleep had long since gone out the window, and I was surprised that he was still totally onboard with giving me a good railing.

'Yes!' I gasped. 'So much!'

'Beg me to fuck you,' he murmured, while pushing the tip of his dick slightly more against my entrance.

'Please! Please fuck me, Alex!' I begged, grabbing his hips and trying to guide him inside me. He arched them away slightly, making sure I couldn't get filled quite yet.

'If I do, I will keep fucking you whenever I want. Do you agree to that?' He whispered in my ear.

I was ready to agree to anything at this point just so I could get his cock inside me, so I gasped:

'Yes, yes!' While pulling him even closer and finally the tip of him began stretching my little hole as he slowly slid inside. I was so wet there was nothing stopping it, and my pussy became delightfully stretched and filled as he bottomed out in me.

He really was big and I gasped aloud as he began thrusting inside me, my hands grabbing his hips to get him even closer.

He was going at a steady rate, sucking on one of my titties as his dick slowly and deeply penetrated me again and again. Little burst of pleasure shot out from my nipples whenever his tongue flicked over them, and my hips arched upwards to meet his every thrust.

With every stroke into my wet cunt, that needy feeling to finally cum kept building. I was moaning loudly and had my legs pulled up so he could get inside me even deeper.

'Maybe,' he murmured against my nipple, 'I should pull out and finish in your mouth now.'

'No!' I cried out, desperately. I needed to cum, if he pulled out I would be denied again and that would be torture.

'Why not? I can use any of your holes to cum, it doesn't matter to me,' he said mockingly. 'I can just make you take my dick in that wet mouth of yours and I'll be satisfied.'

'No no no, Alex, please, I need to cum!' I moaned, almost panicked at the thought of being denied my release.

'Oh, do you? Are you a horny little slut for me, Megan?' He said while ramming his dick into me as deep as it could go.

'Yes! Yes I am!' I gasped, grabbing his ass so that he couldn't just pull away, and pressing my hips up towards him.

'Tell me you need to cum for me, that you're my little slut now,' he moaned while increasing his speed slightly. The pressure to cum was building up even more in my pussy and I was almost sobbing as I repeated his words back:

'I need to cum for you so badly, Alex, I'm your little slut! Please please please let me cum, I'm so close!'

'Good girl,' he said and kept fucking me relentlessly while once more sucking and biting my nipple.

My insides were melting, my pussy gushing and finally that wonderful tingling began spreading from my clit to the rest of my pussy and then down my legs and up my back as I exploded into the most intense orgasm I'd ever had. I was dimly aware of shouting out my pleasure and lust, and of Alex's hand on my lips silencing me so the neighbours wouldn't wake up.

As my orgasm finished and my whole body felt like jelly, Alex began fucking me harder still, with his hand remaining over my mouth. My boobs were jiggling like crazy and all of a sudden I could feel the same pressure building up in my clit and pussy once more. I was going to cum again! Now I was moaning and sobbing with pleasure while his dick kept sliding in and out of me, and he realised what was happening because he moved one of his hands to my left tit and started squeezing my nipple. The other hand he kept over my mouth.

'Oh, what a slut you are for me, Megan, you're going to cum again aren't you? I bet your husband can't make you do that, can he?'

His words shocked me but they also made me even more turned on.

'Perhaps we should train you to only be able to cum with me from now on, and not with your husband...' he whispered and I shook my head, eyes wide, while feeling another orgasm inevitably approaching...

'If you cum now, Megan, I'll know that's what you want,' he moaned now as his cock brought me ever closer to my next climax. My hips were bucking up towards him, to get even more of that delicious shaft inside me.

'Let's make sure you can only cum with me, you little whore,' he whispered in my ear, 'so that you're always ready and desperate for my dick.'

Those words tipped me over the edge and the same melting tingling feeling shot out from my pussy into my whole being, exploding like starlight behind my eyes. I moaned loudly and I could hear Alex pant 'Fuck fuck fuck,' as he lost control and wildly thrust inside me again and again to empty his balls in my pussy.

Afterwards he collapsed on top of me and for a while the only sounds were our combined breaths. Then he whispered in my ear, and his words sent shivers down my spine before he got up and left me in the guest room. His words were:

'Your orgasms are mine now, Megan. I decide if you can have them or not.'