Addicting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back up in her apartment Em brought James into the shower and helped wash him. As they were getting out she heard the door open and knew Will and Max were back with his stuff. Without getting dress she pulled James into the living room and sat him down on the couch. Knowing what her little rescue would cost her she went over to the boys. There wasn't much stuff there, some tech junk, a few books and an older low end laptop.

"Thanks for the help guys, look let me just go take a shot and I'll pay you back." Both guys were putting up their hands, "No way Em, we met the roommate on the way out, didn't lay a hand on him though we wanted to but we did let him know not to come looking for the stray there, asshole tried to swing so this one is on us."

Emily was shocked, what an asshole, good thing she didn't blow that guy in the bathroom and got James instead. "Guys thank you but after the day this little hot mess put me through I could use a good fuck, let me hit that shot and I'll let you both take a hole."

The boys smiled and agreed, Emily went into the freezer and took out another vial downing it quickly. She grabbed the boys hands and led them to the bedroom, as they passed James on the couch he reached out and grabbed Max's sizable bulge. Max let him and let go of Emily's hand. "What about her, she wants to play, think I can be her partner Em?" Max asked. Emily looked at Max then at James, his eyes were glazed over tongue was out and a bit of drool coming from his mouth.

"Only his mouth, he's new and can't take you yet and be gentle, I know you can get excited." With that Emily changed plans and pulled Will over to the couch as she sat next to Jamie. The boys quickly undressed and their hard cocks were waving in front of the girls faces. Emily wasted no time and brought Will into her mouth quickly getting him ready for the main event.

James on the other hand was inexperience and didn't know what to do with the uncut cock that Max was sporting, it was large, uncut and had thick veins running all along it. Sensing this Max pulled back his foreskin and guided his cock to Jamie's wet mouth. Taking control Max gently and slowly fed more and more of his cock into her mouth. As she sucked sparks were going off behind her eyes and Jamie just moaned and accepted his cock.

Max fed her his shaft enjoying the eager sucking she was giving him. Eventually Max nudged her throat and he heard her gag below him he pulled back but she followed him and pushed him right back to her throat. Sensing her need Max pushed again nudging her throat, again she gagged but she also moaned right after. Placing his hands on her head he pushed his cock a little harder this time eliciting another gag and moan but his head did slip into her throat.

As Will pushed his thick cut cock into her needy ass pussy Emily watched Jamie take Max's cock into her throat for the first time and smiled, girl was a natural. Her smile was short lived as Will slammed home in her back door and she moaned. Jamie couldn't even hear her, her entire world was Max's amazing cock she could feel him pumping just the head into her throat, her gagging was getting less and she was moaning her spit drooling out of her mouth onto her naked chest.

Max was close, her tight virgin throat felt so good on his cock. "Hey baby girl, you're going to make me cum." Jamie didn't even slow down she was bobbing on his rod above her she half heard Max grunt and then she felt his cock pulse in her mouth. Her first taste of Max's cum and little explosions went off in her head, she swallowed it down sucking him dry. When she had finished cleaning off Max's cock and he pulled it from her mouth Emily watched Jamie lean back into the couch with a blissed out look on her face.

Emily knew her first few times would be like this, it still felt this good for her every time, you just needed more to get to where Jamie was right now. As she was thinking she felt Will start to pump into her wildly, he was close. She let him ride out to his orgasm and fill her slutty hole with his load, her eyes fluttered briefly as he did. When Will pulled out he move around to her front and offered her his cock to clean which she happily did sucking him hard to get all his cum.

As she was sucking Will clean Max moved around and without saying a word slid his cock into her well fucked hole. Emily was getting spit roasted right on the couch as Jamie rode out her cum high. The boys wasted no time and really got into fucking her hard and fast almost racing to see who could finish first. In the end it was Max who unloaded into her ass first adding his load to Wills first load. As he pulled out Will dumped his second load into Em's slutty mouth.

As Emily sucked Will dry Max pushed his cock against Jamie's lips. "Open up girl, clean my cock for me." Jamie was so blissed out she did it without a second though taking Max's softening cock into her mouth once more. She sucked him clean but couldn't get him hard again like she wanted.

The boys left shortly afterwards and Emily helped Jamie into her bed, for tonight it would do, they'd get her setup in the other room soon enough.

The next morning James woke up in Emily's bed, the last 24 hours were a blur. There were flashes of Emily having a penis, and another one, larger, uncut, and thickly veined. He broke down laying there, in a relative strangers bed he sobbed. His life was over, what life, he was an addict now, there was no cure, there was no getting off of it.

Emily held on to him tighter still pretending to be asleep. She'd seen the strung out girls on the street, she helped donate to the local shelter, she didn't want that for Jamie. She knew it could happen, hell it almost happened to her when she tried to get clean cold turkey. She wasn't going to let that happen to Jamie, she held her as she sobbed quietly in her bed.

After a while Jamie calmed down, she wasn't crying anymore at least. Emily untangled herself from the new girl and went to make some tea. A few minutes later when Emily returned Jamie was sitting on the bed, still naked but awake.

"What now?" Jamie asked quietly.

"Now we manage, you're going to change, you're going to have cravings, you're going to become a new you. But it's not that bad, I promise, I let this happen to you, I'm not going to let you slip, I promise you that." Emily said.

With that the two girls hugged and quietly sipped their tea, today was a new day and a new future.

12