Addiction at its Finest (one-shot)

Story Info
A woman gets horny watching pornography.
1.2k words
4.33
11.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pornography isn't for the faint-hearted. And Justine's addiction for pornography only made her a more sexual person. So much so that her mind wanders to sex scenarios everyday whenever she is not home.

Of course when she is home, her computer is her secret friend. The only person who knows of her addiction to pornography is her last ex. Who dumped her because of her addiction. She only has three exes. And the other two had not a clue about it. Justine was a very intelligent individual despite her flaws. She believes her last ex would have been the most understanding among the others had they known.

Adam, who is her last ex, was genuinely concerned for her mental health. And urged Justine to attend some of those counseling groups. Justine refused everytime. Pornography was her love. And she lost true love over it because she chose porn over her ex. After the breakup she was immediately blocked by him everywhere. Its as if their relationship never happened. She did love him truly. Still does and her heart aches for him everyday. And sometimes she wonders if they would still be together if she gave up porn. Or at least went to the groups.

Justine wasnt the performing type. She was a voyeur. She got off on watching others on porn sites. Only one time she experienced voyeurism in person. That was with Adam. Of course that did not end well. Another story for another time.

Now, Justine lays back idly on her couch. Bare legs spread open, laptop on her stomach. She is browsing through her favorite porn category: hardcore. She scrolls aimlessly, changing pages. Until a thumbnail catches her eye. Its a frontal view of a woman in doggy-style postion. You can see her breasts clearly. As they are very large. Probably a triple D, she thinks to herself. The woman's head is tilted back from being pulled by the hair. Her face shows obvious pain cause shes obviously getting reared. Just how Justine likes it. Its a 20 minute video. Not nearly enough for her. But its only the first for the night. She clicks.

She always skips the beginning if it begins with roleplay. She plays the video just before the action starts. Justine turns on her vibrator. Foreplay begins.

She starts slow during foreplay. Both of her hands take a breast. She begins massaging and stroking them. And squeezing them. And slapping them. She switches her attention equally between the video and her own body. Her nipples get hard when she sees the guy on the screen sucking the woman's nipples. When he bites hard on one of her nipples, the womans squeals.

She then slides her right hand down her stomach beneath the laptop. The place where the male model in the video kisses his partner. She caresses the area. She loves to tease herself before getting rough. Her forefinger makes light and gentle circular motions. She was a little ticklish. And she liked that about herself. How sensitive her body was.

The guy makes a trail of kisses down her stomach. When he reaches her pussy, he starts licking it. In that moment, Justine removes the vinbrator and inserts a finger into her vagina and twirls it around the way a gynacologist would wih a cutip. After a minute of small pleasurable touch, her finger exits her pussy then enters her mouth.

It was alkaline. Bitter. The proper description just as Justine had read in cum research. Which had soon led her to believe in the benefits of ingesting cum. To this day, she is still a strong believer. Like water, cum is hydrating. And ingesting cum is also thought to effect your overall well-being. It boost the four happy horomones: dopamine, endorphins, oxytocin, and serotonin.

Already Justine could feel the effects. A rush of adrenaline. It happens everytime she nears climax. Today she was extra sensitive. Which would only make edging more fun.

Her hand goes back to her pussy and begins rubbing her vagina firmly just as the male starts massaging his partner's pussy. When he inserts two fingers, Justine inserts two fingers. When his fingers slip in and out, her fingers slip in and out. When his fingers thrust harder, her fingers thrust harder and faster. She stares intently at the scene of his fingers and the woman's pussy. Her hand moves to her clit and begins rubbing aggressively. The longer she stared the more she became aroused. A tingling sensation overwhelms her body. She stops abruptly and rejects the orgasm only to start over again while watching the video continue...

Then starts the fucking.

Justine reinserts the vibrator and adjusts the settings to a higher intensity. She rubs her clit simultaneously. Watching the male penetrate the woman got Justine's clit to rise. Closer. She was getting close again. Moans and whimpers escaped her mouth at the same time it does the woman in the video.

After several minutes of hard pussy fucking, there is a quiet moment as the male exits the woman's pussy. He flips her over aggressively onto her stomach.

Finally, the moment she was waiting for. Hastily, she abandons her vibrator and retrieves her dildo from the shoebox hidden under her bed. She didnt want to miss the best part. Or to climax at the wrong time. So she rewinds the video a few seconds then puts it on pause. She positions herself into doggy-style. Her right arm reaches behind her back and inserts the dildo into her ass. She lets out a feeble sound. Its been a minute since she used her largest dildo. So stretching her anus certainly caused some discomfort. But she loved the sensation of physical pain. Voyeurism wasnt her only kink.

With her other arm, she reaches the laptop on the coffee table and clicks play. The male grabs the woman's hips and raises them to his pelvis. Still gripping her hips, he takes one hand to grab his penis. The free hand releases her left hip. He takes two of his fingers and spits on them in which he uses to spread her cheeks and widen the woman's asshole. He lubricates it by inserting them and spreading his saliva all around the hole. He then takes his penis and rams it into her ass fiercly. The woman shrieks.

Justine begins to shove her dildo harshly in and out of her pussy. It is painful, but its nothing she can't take. She gets turned on hearing the woman cry out. The man starts to slap the woman's ass hard. Leaving visible red handprints. Each slap the woman cries and Justine moans. The man takes a big chunk of the woman's hair and yanks hard suddenly. Another shriek. He continues to shove into her. The woman begins panting. A sign of getting close. So Justine thrusts faster to catch up. As soon as she gets close she stops immediately.

The mans keeps shoving violently and Justine persists again with her dildo. Justine's moans become in sync with the woman's. Close. Tingling begins to start. Closer. Adrenaline heightens. Even closer.

Finally, she orgasms. However, Justine continues to shove. After an orgasm she becomes more sensitive and her pussy tightens. She orgasms twice more within only a few minutes.

She takes out her dildo and tosses it aside. She was still wet. But not just down there. She felt hot and she was sweating after those 20 minutes. It was a good session. She exits the video page and opens a new one. Her pussy is sore and she still wants more.