Bar Lady Strips

Story Info
A bar owner asks his bar lady to strip for the locals.
2.9k words
4.41
9.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I work in a 105-year-old pub. Typical with dark wood, old wallpaper, jugs, and handles along shelves around the bar. Some of the regulars have been going since they were allowed to. There are tables around two walls and bar learners in the middle. It's a great place and a lot of fun. I am 30, married, and my husband David is a truckie, so I only see him a few nights a week. 

He lets me do anything I want and knows, I fuck around, and he does as well on his trips. I've been with him several times and met the regular women. But we love each other and enjoy our stories about what we did for the week. He is blessed with a big cock, and I still have the body of an 18-year-old. 

I don't wear fuck all at the bar, breasts out nearly, short skirt with a small thong. Guys love to watch me bend over to pick up empty glasses when I do. I could do it without showing my ass, but guys love it. 

I have only had one guy grab my ass, and it was in the first week I started there. The owner broke this guy's arm and fingers. He took a picture and put it at the door. Touch my staff, and I touch you.

Every month, the owner puts on a show. One month for the boys and the next for the girls. Strip shows. Some are raunchy, and some are just plain stripping. I get to work both, and it's a full house every time. One end of the bar has a small stage for live bands or strippers. The local police don't care; they come in to check if everyone there is over 18 and not too drunk. Depending on their interests, they watch a couple of sets, girls or boys. 

The last month was the male strippers, and we had a hen night. She got cocks put in her mouth and covered in whipped cream. She didn't do anything bad but loved the attention from the strippers.

One of the bridesmaids, a chubby girl with massive tits, got on the stage, and she had no shame whatsoever and gave one guy a great blow job and got cum all over her pretty face. She wanted more, and a guy with a 9-inch cock fucked her hard. Her moans and what she was saying were from a drunk horny woman. She was around 25 years old, and this was, I think, the biggest cock she has ever had. The male stripper was slapping her fat ass and loving a pussy to fuck. He cum in her pussy, and then the girl turned around and cleaned up his cock. There is a ban on cell phones and cameras. Her friends were congratulating her afterwards.  

The next show was for the boys, and we had a group of four women from Australia booked. They looked beautiful with stunning, tanned bodies. The regulars were looking forward to them.  

They turned up early on the day and had a couple of guys set up the stage and lights. They had a pole with a very heavy base as well. We had never had Pole dancing, so this was a welcome extra. But there were only three girls, as one was back at their motel and not feeling well. Something she ate, they said.  

Petal, the manager and stripper, asked me how many tickets had been sold and that sort of thing. My boss was there as well. Then she explained that they wanted a fourth dancer for the last two acts and asked me. 

I was stunned and said, "No," straight away.  

Petal asked me, "Why not? You have a body as good as ours. Great breasts and very attractive." 

"I have never stripped; the locals will see me nude, and I'm not that good of a dancer," I explained. 

Bruce, my boss, was smiling and asked Petal, "Do we get a discount, or do I pay Jaz one-quarter of the money?"

"One-sixth of the money and any tips we get," Petal offered back. 

I was standing there watching a negotiation about me. I was stunned that Bruce was doing this.  

"Jaz, I know it's a lot to ask of you, but you will be paid well. Most of the guys who come here have seen your nipples through your blouse, seen your ass hole when you bend over. The string at the back doesn't hide that bit."

I thought, what? They can see that much. I thought my cheeks must have hidden that bit. Bruce left me with Petal.

She sat beside me and told me what it was like on the stage. Guys just want to see your tits and pussy. But the power over them is the bit I like. Knowing every one of them got hard looking at me, they wished I was at their home rather than their partner. I cum sometimes onstage doing the show.  

I was listening to her, and my pussy was getting wet, and my mind was thinking she had some good points. "The main reason I don't want to do it is that all the regulars would know what I look like nude. They will see my wet pussy." 

"So, you are wet and turned on by the thought of it, Jaz." 

Damm, she knew, "Yes." 

"Do you want to strip with me in Bruce's office and see what you think afterwards?" 

We went in there, and one of the stagehands plus Bruce were in there talking. Petal explained what she wanted to do and asked the guys to stay and watch. My heart sank as Bruce was there, but I thought the stagehand was nice looking, and he had seen it all before and should give an honest opinion.  

I have given Bruce a few blow jobs over the years, and he has seen my tits. He just asked one day. I thought he knew you are not allowed to ask that nowadays or ever. But he had a cheeky smile and thought what the fuck and got them out. He loved them. I gave him his first blow job after that. My partner had asked Bruce to do that and see what happens. I laughed when I found out David had set that up.  

Petal put one of her songs on her phone and showed me a few moves and how to get the top off. I had no bra like she had, but I got the idea. Then she took off my skirt as she said she does that sometimes. Then, my panties, and she pulled them off fast from behind. It frightened me but made it easier for me. I hadn't shaved for a few days and had stubble everywhere. But Bruce, the stagehand and Petal said it looked great. Nothing shows from the inside, small lips and clit, the perfect pussy, I have been told.  

Bruce said, "Fucken hell, your pussy is way better than I have ever imagined." 

I looked at him crossly, and his stare made me laugh.  

Petal asks, "Yes or no?" 

"Yes." I was surprised I said it, but I thought I had done some crazy things in my time and with David's understanding. I wondered what he would say.  

Petal was pleased, grabbed a bag of costumes, and thought the maid outfit and the sheer panties would be perfect. She explained that I would not be needed until the last two strips so I could work in the bar. We have a couple of extra staff for these nights. 20-year-old students from close by. They would wear revealing clothes but nowhere like mine. They are fun, and the guys and ladies love them. They get hit on by more women than the guys.  

I was nervous and a little off my game behind the bar, but Bruce helped me a lot. The girls' stripping was stunning. Petal and Daisy were bald as you could be, but Dalia had a full bush and hairy armpits--never seen that before in a stripper, but she explained later that many guys like a full bush. They didn't care, and no one said anything bad about her. 

They each did a single strip, with different costumes. Then they did three pole dances and split their legs on the pole so you could see inside their open pussies. Guys went wild. Then Daisy and Dalia did a lesbian act and used a double-ended dong. They cum, I was sure.

It was time for a break, and they came out for a few drinks with the guys. They wore stockings, garter belts, panties and bras that hid nothing. They allowed guys to feel them up for money and explained it was the first bar they had been to where no one groped them as they passed. 

Then the guy running the lights sound and introducing the ladies each time said. "Men, boys and girls, we have a lady who wants to strip. It is her first time, someone you may have seen in this town, a woman with a body from the gods. I know every guy has wondered what she looks like nude. Well, you are about to find out." 

Not one guy was looking at the bar. They were looking at the stage.

Bruce opened the bar top with a bang, and some guys turned around and saw me walk out. They cheered and nudged their mates in front of them, and within a few seconds, I had a clear path to the stage. The place went quiet.

I walked as slutty as I could to the stage. I got on it, faced everyone, bowed, lifted my arms, and posed like a ballerina. 

The place went mental. Yelling, wolf whistles, cheering and then, "Jaz, Jaz, Jaz, Jaz." 

I went red, but my pussy got wet. The announcer asks for silence. "Guys, Jaz and Petal are going to dance for you now. Do you want to see Jaz's pussy guys?" 

"Yes" from the crowd, hundreds of yes's.

Something I wasn't expecting as I thought I was stripping alone. She led the way, and I did as she did. We were down to our panties at the end of the first song. The guys were being guys and telling us what they wanted and liked. It was empowering. I thought knowing every cock in the building was hard because of me.

The guys were looking at me and barely noticed Petal. 

I was nervous again, knowing my pussy would be exposed, but I wanted to show everyone it, confusing emotions in my head. I was upfront bent over, wobbling my tits at the guys. Petal was behind me doing much the same. I heard her say don't move. Then my panties were on the ground. No one could see my pussy like this.

I stepped out of them, and Petal held a hand on my back, using the other hand to sniff my panties and yelled out, "I think she likes stripping for you guys." 

Everyone cheered at that, and I was even cheering. She threw them into the crowd, whoever got them would sniff them, and he now knew what my pussy smelt like. I was envious of him. Maybe he will cum in them later tonight. 

Then Petal asked me to stand but covered my pussy with her hands. The guys looked disappointed but yelled some more things at us. Petal knew how to work up a crowd. She took a hand away, then teased everyone by swapping hands and keeping it hidden. I could feel fluid from my pussy leaking out, dripping on the stage and my legs. I hoped no one could see that.  

Petal wasn't finished with teasing. She put her fingers in my pussy and a finger on my clit. Now every part of my pussy wanted to cum, but my head was saying no, you can't do this in front of all these people who know me. Until I felt an orgasm coming,

I cum hard and screamed out as I did. Once it passed, I fell to my knees and looked at the crowd, mostly silent until I smiled, and they went wild again. Petal helped me up and walked me out back.  

She kissed me, said I was magnificent and asked what I thought. I had no answer.

Dalia stood me up and put a schoolgirl outfit on me. I looked cute. No panties, just a white blouse, and a tartan skirt that was short enough for everyone to see my pussy on the stage. Walking around, they would not have been able to.

I was in a daze and did what they told me to do. 

The announcer told everyone this was the last act, and the four dances would be on stage for three songs. You have been tipping well tonight, but we expect lots after the show. 

I was nude when they got to their panties in the first song.

In the second song, they got nude, and we danced together, kissing and feeling each other's body up. I did what they were doing. Each dancer would squat in front of you and lick your pussy. They also did this from behind, and all 3 of them licked my rear hole.

I licked Petals and Dalias. Dalia's was hairy, sweety, and tasted a little tart. I so wanted to keep eating out her hairy ass. It was like doing it to David, but I was thinking on a different level of naughty. When they licked me, it was proper licking to excite rather than for show.  

The third song started, and the three girls came up to me, smiled and kissed me everywhere. Then, a small padded table was brought out, and I was laid on my back. My pussy was facing the crowd. Petal found the dong and stuck it in me.

I didn't know if I should do this, but once Dalia was over my face and lowering her hairy pussy so I could lick her, I had little choice. Daisy was roaming around us, kissing my breasts, licking Petal's rear hole and doing what she pleased with us three.

My legs were up in the air, so everyone saw everything. My pussy was stretched around the dong, a little bigger than David. I came several times. Dalia creamed over my face, and I loved her strong taste. You could taste pee on her hair. This was unexpected, but in reality, it would, I thought.

They lifted off me, and the crowd cheered, I think. I was now turned on more than I had ever been. I have done threesomes and licked a few pussies, but this was at a different level. I stood, grabbed Dalia put her on the table, and buried my face in her hairy cunt. The smell and taste were what was making me so horny. I licked sucked her, and she came several times again.

Daisy was fucking my pussy with the dong, and then I felt a finger in my ass hole. Then the other end of the dong went into my ass hole. I have done this with cocks before, which was difficult and unsuccessful.  I cum continually now, it felt like.

Dalia kept squirting into my mouth, and I drank it all down. I had zoned out the crowd and was enjoying the many different sensations.  Dalia got up, stood before Daisy, and pissed in her mouth. I've never seen that before on a stage or in real life. All I could think of was, "Wish that was me." 

The song ended, the girls stood up, and we formed a line. We bowed to everyone and then turned and bowed again, showing our wet pussies and rear holes.  

Once back in the female toilets. The girls hugged and kissed me and said how good I was. I dressed as the girls were getting their gear together, and Bruce came in to thank them and me. He said this was by far the best show ever. He paid them in cash, and once divided among the 6 of us, I ended up with $1200.00, including tips, which was fantastic. 

I asked Bruce what they think the regulars will say and be like around me. He laughed and told me they were all complementary and thought I was a good stripper and had a great body, plus you eat pussy.

I laughed, "Up until you said I eat pussy I was good." 

Once they left, I went into the bar to finish the night with a few beers with Bruce and the two girls. They were impressed by the show and said I looked fantastic. Bruce asked if they would strip next time with Jaz. They laughed it off, but I felt they could do it without the sex bit.  

The next week, the regulars were cool about the show and said I had a body like no other. One old guy said he would be having a wank or two over my performance. I laughed; he was one of a few who could get away with saying that to me.  

When David came home, he asked about the show, and I told him everything that had happened. Then, we fucked for a couple of hours. The next night, we went to the bar, and Bruce asked us into his office and asked us never to tell anyone what he was going to show me.  He had hidden security cameras around the bar. I never knew. He handed us a DVD and told us to enjoy it.

We did, and I was surprised by how good I looked and how much I loved it, and the guys loved it. I also noticed the two students were as excited by the night as everyone else. I wondered about them.  

Bruce gets more than a blow job now, he would play his DVD, and I let him fuck me to it. I came hard every time.