Addictive Semen Ch. 02

Story Info
Reflections, and an oral dose in the library.
3.8k words
4.77
37.1k
79

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eioeioeio
eioeioeio
187 Followers

Meanwhile, at the party, Miranda Kim wasn't having as much fun as she thought she would. Normally, she lived to party. She was smart, and studied enough to keep her grades up, but when the weekend came, she was all about dressing up, getting loose with her friends, and dancing with boys to make them want her. She wasn't exactly a slut, but if a boy was hot enough and not an asshole, she'd hook up with them.

Now, though, the house party just seemed...annoying and juvenile. It was so crowded and loud, she couldn't hear her own thoughts, much less interact with any of her friends. She grabbed a cranberry vodka in a red cup but her body just seemed to not want to drink.

And, while she was trying not to think about it too much, she was wondering --what the hell came over me back there with that frosh? A smaller, quieter part of her was wondering --I wonder if I should do it again.

After about an hour of trying to have fun but failing, and rebuffing a steady stream of increasingly drunk, immature college guys looking to score, she signaled to her friends that she was calling it an early night. Most of them just nodded, then went back to their drinking games, but Trinh frowned a little bit, and tilted her head in a question --you ok?

Miranda smiled lopsidedly and shrugged back --yeah, I'm good, just not feelin' it.

The cute little Vietnamese girl, Miranda's best friend, smiled back and gave a quick wave.Alright, talk to you tomorrow!

Walking back through the quad in the cool night air, Miranda looked up at the night sky. Weird, her slight nearsightedness didn't seem to be affecting her as much right now. Maybe because she didn't have much to drink.

Back in her off-campus apartment she shared with Trinh, Miranda quickly changed out of her party clothes, took off her makeup, and hopped into the shower. She loved taking a hot shower to unwind at the end of the night -- it was where she did her best thinking.

Miranda let the hot water wash over her body. Rivulets of liquid splashed over her face and down her slender neck, curving around her breasts down her taut abs and tracing a path down to her shaved vulva.

She had her eyes closed, facing the showerhead, and her brain kept going back to the smell and taste of Peter's cum. It was like nothing she'd ever experienced -- words like "sweet" or "salty" didn't describe it. It was a new, sixth flavor that went straight to her pleasure centers. She could still imagine the scent of it filling her nostrils, the taste of it on her tongue, the feel of it on her breath after the she swallowed.

Without noticing, she slipped one hand down to her crotch as she indulged in the powerful sense-memory. Leaning against the shower wall, she traced small, gentle circles on her clit as the water washed over her perfect body. Miranda imagined herself on her knees, taking that thick cock into her mouth. She would use every trick in the book on him. She'd play with his balls, stroke his cock with smooth, twisting motions. She'd lick his sensitive cockhead and make it jump. His precum would flow freely onto her tongue as she bobbed her head up and down.

Surely he couldn't resist long, especially if she looked into his eyes and she pleasured his thick rod. She'd make that nerd shoot his hot, delicious spunk straight into her mouth. She imagined rolling it around on her tongue, spitting it back out and slurping it back up. Smearing the sticky white cum all over her lips and nose so her senses would be overwhelmed with the smell of it.

Even the mental image of it got her incredibly turned on. She could feel the slickness of her girlcum, distinct from the water running over her labia. She kept up her daydreaming, moving faster now, approaching an orgasm.

What if she let him just fuck her face? Could she take that thick rod down her throat? She'd choke on it, surely. And his earlier load was massive. If he shot all that down her throat, what if she choked and some of it came out of her nose? Or, what if she asked him to come on her face. That magnificent cock could probably cover her entirely in a mask of cum, hair to chin, sealing her eyes shut. He'd probably stay hard, looking at her marked like that. Then he could keep fucking her cum-covered face, and shoot another massive load into her waiting, obedient mouth.

The vivid mental image was enough to put her over the edge, and she experienced a quaking orgasm that left her leaning against the wall so she didn't fall over.

What's gotten into me? I've never wanted to swallow, or even liked cum that much. What happened?

Post-orgasm, the rational, scientific part of her thought, Something strange is going on. I better investigate Peter to figure out if something weird is happening. The less rational part chimed in,...and I'll probably need to experience his cum a few more times to get to the bottom of this.

Stepping out of the shower, she glanced at her phone, and considered calling him now. But she steeled herself and decided to sleep on it -- maybe things would be clearer in the morning.

***

Peter woke up early, strange for a Saturday morning. He felt a few things, in order:

Firstly, he felt great. For some reason he felt energized, and...in control of his body. Normally, waking up was a groggy affair alternating between dozing, scrolling through his phone, and feeling sorry for himself. Today, he just woke up, and was awake. Cool!

Secondly, he felt hungry. His alertly-awake body immediately wanted eggs, bacon, and other forms of protein. Peter resolved to get to the dining hall for breakfast, which he normally missed.

Finally, he felt horny. He had vivid sex dreams -- cumming all over Miranda's face, or shooting a massive load into her body until it started leaking out around his climaxing rod, even a scene of that little Vietnamese girlfriend of hers impaled on his dick, held entirely in the air just by that tool.

He wanted to get up, but his morning wood made things awkward. His roommate had apparently stumbled home at some point last night and was snoring lightly on the other side of the room, but he still didn't want to be up and about with his larger-than-normal boner bobbing about. He thought about chess openings for a while and eventually it went down to a halfie, which was gonna have to do. He pulled his pants on, tucking his semi-hard member down one leg, and headed to the dining hall.

***

Miranda woke up early, strange for a Saturday morning. She didn't feel like she normally did.

Firstly, she felt great. Normally the weekend meant heavy drinking and staying up late. Being up early, no hint of a hangover, with the morning light filtering in through the blinds was energizing. She felt a spring in her step, and her vision had kept its odd clarity from the previous night.

Secondly, she wasn't as hungry as normal. Miranda kept a strict diet to maintain her figure, and was used to just permanently feeling kind of hungry. She figured she'd still get her routine weekend breakfast of fruit and granola, but there wasn't the normal dull pangs in her stomach.

Finally, she felt annoyingly horny. Her first thought when waking up was of the smell of Peter Wang's cum. She could somehow feel the absence of it. Like, her nose was expecting to have some of that ambrosial semen right in front of her, and the not-smelling of it left a very noticeable impression on her brain.

She got up. Trinh's bedroom door was still open, and her shoes weren't by the front door, so she probably found somebody to take her home yesterday. Maybe that guy who'd been dancing with her, but Trinh had also been flirting with that little blonde ditz with the obviously-fake tits. Maybe both -- her pixie-like roommate was definitely embracing the college lifestyle.

She pulled on sweatpants and a loose tank top.Ugh, I don't feel like wearing a bra this early in the morning, she thought to herself.Let me just throw on my hoodie.

It wasn't clear if Miranda had actually forgotten that it was covered in Peter's cum last night, or if that was just a convenient excuse, but the moment she grabbed it she couldn't help but bury her nose in it again and take another big sniff. Her brown eyes rolled up in the back of her head. Even stale and faded, the smell of it made her feel...complete, in a way. Unbeknownst to her, each breath was gently re-wiring her brain to need his cum more and more. She stood there in her bedroom, taking several deep huffs of it before she felt sated and regained some control.

Looking at it, the hoodie didn't actually look too bad. A lot of the stains were on the inside. Feeling naughty, she decided to wear it anyway. She could still smell it faintly, but it wasn't the headrush she'd just had.

Okay, let me get breakfast, then I'm gonna find Peter and figure out what the hell is going on, she decided. The slender Korean-American coed wriggled her toes into some flip-flops, and headed for the dining hall.

***

Peter grabbed a heaping pile of the mediocre food served on-campus, and grabbed a table outside to eat. He was really enjoying himself -- the fresh morning air, already warming in the SoCal fall, felt great. There weren't many people up and about this early on Saturday on a college campus, so it was quiet and uncrowded.

As he was finishing up his plate and contemplating seconds, he saw Miranda Kim approaching the dining hall. He had no idea what their relationship was going to be like now -- was last night just a one-time thing? He wasn't so naive to daydream about actually dating her. Normally, he would've just...hid, or tried to avoid her. But for some reason, he found himself standing up and walking boldly right up to her.

She started a little bit on seeing him, but waited with an unreadable expression on her face.

Peter's body was confident but his brain and tongue were still not. After an awkward pause, he managed a hesitant "Uh so how was the party last night?", and his sexy TA just quirked a strange half-smile back.

Unbeknownst to him, Miranda was so measured in her reactions because she was fighting to stay calm. As soon as Peter approached, an animal part of her brain started screaming at her to rip his clothes off and ravage his body to get some of Peter's sweet, sweet cum. She was trying to maintain control.

"Are...are you here for some breakfast?" Peter continued, lamely.

"We need to talk. Let's go somewhere private." Miranda finally got out. She was able to convince herself it was just to talk, but that hindbrain voice knew that as she as he had a semblance of privacy, she was gonna extract a huge load out of his nice cock. "Follow me."

Miranda whirled in her pink flipflops and Peter obediently followed her sweatpant-clad bubble butt around the corner into the library. This early, nobody would be there. Inside, the morning light filtered in through shuttered windows, and the air was filled with that distinct smell of books that every library had.

She used her ID to buzz them into one of the rooms used for study groups, then closed and locked the door behind Peter when he came in.

An awkward silence filled the room. Peter started stammering out, "Uh, so about yesterday, I'm really sorry about your hoodie--"

"Just shut up and take off your pants!" Miranda interrupted.

Peter was confused, but not stupid. Even just following her on the short walk over, watching her sexy little ass swaying in her sweats, smelling the faint smell of her shampoo wafting behind her, his low-grade horniness had returned in full force. He wasn't expecting a repeat of last night, but if the sexy Korean girl was down, he was very happy to comply.

He yanked off his pants, and his massive erection sprang out into the air-conditioned room. It bobbed a little bit in the cool air.

"Wow," Miranda breathed. "You're even bigger than yesterday, I think! You are something special, huh?"

Peter flushed under the praise and then realized she wasn't looking at him, but his dick, proudly standing at attention. Hmm, it was even bigger. 24 hours ago Peter had been below average, but now he had a legit pornstar cock. Miranda's glistening lips were parted now, and her pretty brown eyes seemed glazed over with lust as she slowly descended to her knees in front of him. Oh shit, I'm going to get a BLOWJOB, Peter thought to himself giddily. He fixed the mental image in his mind. The pretty Asian coed, tanned skin, black hair dyed blonde, perfect teeth, kneeling submissively before his raging boner.

"I'm gonna take good care of you," Miranda whispered huskily, and leaned forward to capture the tip of his cock gently between her soft lips.

Peter stood transfixed as he watched Miranda's bubblegum-pink lips engulf the tip of his cock. Time seemed to slow down. Her lips glistened under the fluorescent library lights, parting wider and wider to make room for his bulbous cockhead.

The softness of her lips gave way to a slippery warmth behind, as the Korean-American coed's tongue began to play gently over his sensitive tip. Peter had never had anything beyond a hand on his cock, and this combination of heat and moisture immediately took him to a pleasure he had never known. The warmth and friction over her tongue and mouth sent pleasurable jolts of electricity down his shaft. He could feel his overcharged gonads kick into extra gear at this new sensation of pleasure.

Miranda moaned involuntarily as she tasted Peter's chemically-enhanced precum. It was a low, raspy moan from the back of her throat, and the vibration passed through her mouth and down his cock.

She leaned back for a moment, releasing his rock-hard member from the confines of her mouth. "Damn, why do you taste so fucking good?"

Peter was starting to piece together that this was not normal. Something had definitely happened to him in the lab last night when he spilled on himself. A tiny part of him was wondering if he should be freaking out, but there was little room in his brain beyond, "Hot girl. Blowjob. Hot girl. Blowjob."

But Miranda wasn't really waiting for an answer -- and she was, frankly, still talking to Peter's dick. She didn't really care about who it was attached to -- she was just obsessed with this cock and the cum its balls could produce. She slipped a manicured hand down the elastic band of her sweatpants and leaned back in to inhale Peter's thick cock.

This time, she plunged halfway down his (newly) big dick before stopping as it hit the back of her throat. She started with a few slow bobs, her wet mouth leaving trails of cool saliva along his shaft on the way out before re-engulfing his rod with that heavenly warmth. Peter started clenching to make sure he didn't cum too quickly -- he wanted this incredible sensation to last as long as possible.

As more and more precum entered Miranda's body, her arousal level grew. Her hand, which had been tracing gentle circles over her mound, starting moving faster and more errantic. The low, sexy moans that had been coming from the back of her throat grew high pitched and needy. The 21-year old's head starting bobbing faster, and her control seemed to be slipping. Several times, she overshot how deep she went, and Peter's thick cock caused her to choke as it battered at the entrance to her throat. Her other hand went up to the base of his cock that didn't fit into her mouth and started jacking it wildly.

Occasionally, she took his thick cock out of her mouth to catch her breath. If anything, that was even more erotic than when she was actively blowing him. Miranda's gorgeous brown eyes never left his cock as she took big, heaving breaths in through her nose, filling her nostrils with the scent of his musk. She said anything beyond a whispered "Fuck!" to herself before shoving his cock back into her face. It was like she was in love with his cock.

This was more physical, visual, and mental stimulation than Peter had ever had in his life. This gorgeous Korean-American hottie was gobbling up his big dick like it was the last source of food in the world. Miranda was fucking her own face with his rod, saliva leaking out of the corners of her mouth. Her hand was spreading that slickness to the rest of his newly-enhanced cock and she sure seemed to be getting off on the sheer sensation of having his dick her mouth.

He seemed to have more stamina than before -- a tiny part of him felt like "old Peter" would've cum after about 15 seconds. He fought it, but that pre-orgasm pressure was building up quickly, to what promised to be a massive, ball-draining orgasm. He knew he was about to cum, and he knew it was gonna be the biggest load of his life.

The scientific nerd in him warned in a tiny voice, "it may not be safe for Miranda if you come in her mouth". But another, new voice in his head countered -- "but what do you want?". More than anything, Peter wanted to dump a huge load into this beautiful girl's willing mouth.

The question of whether or not Peter warned Miranda was moot.

After all, Miranda was completely focused on worshipping this thick cock. She could feel the blood coursing through the man meat filling her mouth to the brim. Her left hand, steadily stroking the inches she couldn't swallow, could feel his balls tightening to deliver its massive load.

Above all -- she could taste his pre-cum's flavor getting stronger and stronger. That mysterious, unplaceable flavor that she craved so desperately, and the musky aroma of Peter's raging hard-on promised to deliver what she needed. Miranda needed this nerd to shoot in her mouth, more than anything she'd ever wanted before.

Heedless of her own comfort, now, Miranda impaled her tanned, flawless face again and again on the thick cock that filled her world. She flung her lips and tongue down as far as they could go, feeling the thick cockhead lodge at the surface of her throat. She was drooling uncontrollably, saliva leaking from the corners of her overstuffed mouth -- both from the gagging, but also for just the taste of Peter's dick on her tongue. Her other hand was tracing frantic, erratic circles over her clit, and she knew she herself was about to cum.

Peter held as long as he could, longer than he'd ever staved off an orgasm before -- no mean feat with the Miranda sucking his cock with more enthusiasm than the wettest, sloppiest blowjob he'd ever seen in porn. The fire built and built at the base of his cock, pressure rising, until -- finally -- release! He grabbed the back of her head and shoved, slamming his dick past the barrier of her throat. Liquid molten pleasure shot down his throbbing cock into Miranda's throat. Each pulse of his cock shot what felt like a pint of hot cum directly into her body. The sheer taboo of cumming into another human being -- not into his hand, or a tissue, or the shower floor -- but a living, breathing, gorgeous girl -- made the pleasure even greater.

Miranda herself was more turned on than she'd ever been while giving head. Normally it was fun psychologically, but didn't do much for her own level of pleasure. But she was changing, too, rewired by the scent and taste of Peter's chemically-altered pheromones. The one hand diddling herself had found her smooth pussy-lips already slick with girlcum, turned on as she was by the cock that was filling her world.

She'd also never managed to get anything past her gag reflex before. Maybe because the people she was with were saw in awe of her beauty that they didn't know how to use her like Peter was using her. As she experienced the ultimate violation, that feeling of total surrender triggered her own pending orgasm and she started moaning around the invader in her throat as it starting bucking and shooting into her virgin throat.

They stayed frozen like this for a long moment, Peter's hands clenched around Miranda's dyed locks, her abused lips pressed against the hairy base of his shaft, both minds melting from their shared orgasmic peak. Eventually, though, Peter realized that Miranda was struggling to breathe and he let go of her head and pulled out his cock in one long stroke. Miranda coughed, and thick white cum came out of both her mouth and nose, just as Peter's still-spurting cock added two long white lines to her abused face.

eioeioeio
eioeioeio
187 Followers
12