Addictive Semen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though Miranda was sore everywhere above her chest, she felt more...satisfied than she ever had in her life. Every sense of hers was saturated in Peter's cum. Her tongue was filled with the salty, strange taste of it. Her nose was steeped in the alluring musk of his spunk. The thick white goo of it rested in hot lines on her cheeks. She couldn't tear her brown eyes away from the angry red rod, still hard after ravaging her more thoroughly than she'd ever experienced.

"Fuuuuck," she moaned, softly. "I needed that."

Peter didn't know how to respond.She needed that? Looking down at the beautiful Korean-American coed, perfectly tanned face coated in saliva and cum, lips bruised, breasts heaving up and down as she gulped in oxygen, Peter felt...powerful. Masculine. In some ways, it seemed like Miranda had used him, assaulting his cock -- but he had used her hot little mouth and tight throat to get himself off. And here she was, kneeling before him, delirious in post-orgasmic haze.

And, his cock was still hard. Last night at the lab, he'd been able to recover in minutes -- but this time he didn't even soften. Maybe it was the situation he was in, but he was as hard as he'd ever been, maybe even harder. Whatever was he going to do about that?

12