All Comments on 'Addie & Brent Ch. 02'

by Tall_cool_one

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Loved It

That was a geat love story, I hope that you can write some more about Addie & Brent

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I held her in my arms and we rested. And then we made love again. This time it was even more tenderly than the first time. In the morning we did it again...then twice that afternoon...

Brent is like any boy who's realized his greatest and most secret desire and fucked his own mother. Now he just cannot get enough of his mother's cunt. Like plenty of sons--many, many more than a scared society cares to admit--Brent's lusted after that wonderful hole between his mother's legs, her baby-hole, the same hole he came out of, for years. It's never been far from the center of his mind. He's wondered about the smooth texture of his mother's cunt, the sharp musky scent wafting from it and filling the air all around, that heart-stopping crevice right in the middle of it that he'd love to explore with his fingers and tear to pieces with his big hard cock. And now it's happened. Brent's a very lucky lad, because his beloved mother is practically sick with lust for what her darling baby boy's got jumping around in his pants. As Brent fucks his mom, mom fucks him right back. Their minds are overwhelmed with the joy of it, the boy's cock is up his mother's twat up to his balls, and his mother's feeling every stiff, glorious inch of it. Her twat is stuffed and stretched, slammed and pounded like never before, and she's having one great cum after the other. She knows she's going to walk funny for a week, and she revels in knowing it. When Brent's finished having himself a party up his own mother's cunt, he unloads his young balls and shoots her a huge twatful of his creamy sperm. He'll be doing that a lot from now on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
One sick dick head

Who is this sick twit who fancies himself as a psychoanalyst and rattles on about mommy holes and birth holes and believes that every male just wants to get back to where he came from? His inane interpretations of what the author intended are laughable. Can't the literotica system put a filter on to shut him/her/it up?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous