Adding a Third

Info
A couple fulfills my fantasy of having two men at once.
38 words
4.21
64.2k
31
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoyalBrain
RoyalBrain
1,355 Followers

You and your boyfriend have admired me from across the bar. You buy me a drink to break the ice and offer me a chance to fulfill my fantasy of having two men at the same time.

--:--
--:--
1.0
RoyalBrain
RoyalBrain
RoyalBrain
1,355 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
Helen1899Helen1899about 3 hours ago

The best audio story on the net. My ultimate fantasy two bi. men double teaming me, I would love to have given a 100_stars, God was I wet, I edged almost to the end, when I finally submitted to myself, the orgasm when it came was so intense, I almost passed out. I will read more by this wonderfully talented author, her voice was just right, I loved the fact that she was telling the story. qeteshhunt@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love it. We are a couple that is in the lifestyle. We both are straight and have always stayed true to our beliefs. As the years went on both of us became bi curious and bi sexual. We Hotwife quite a bit, share and swap partners. One night while my wife was fucking her boyfriend I leaned in to eat her pussy at the same time ( a first.) Her lover took his cock and forced it into my mouth. I immediately fought and refused his direction. We didn't say anything about it. The next day we all focused on her and she said she gets wet thinking we crossed swords or performed oral on each other. That day I tasted my first cock. Honestly it wasn't bad at all being I had no experience. We changed positions. A few times giving her all the attention. As he fucked her reverse cowgirl I licked her clit and his shaft as he penetrated her. I moved up to kiss my wife. As we did this her boyfriend stood up and fed his cock to my wife. I was at the same eye level with her. She pulled his cock out of her mouth and told me to suck it. I started sucking his cock for around 15 minutes while he kept ramming it farther down my throat. Unbeknownst to me he started to cum. I was shocked, scared, nervous and turned on like no other time. He blew his load down my throat and into my mouth. He collapsed on the bed raving how good I was blowing him. He said, dude your better than your wife. From that day when the three of us hook up I now take a more cuckold place with them. I get her pussy warned up, then I undress him and suck his cock till its fully hard then feed his cock into my wife's pussy. When he's done Cumming in or on my wife I go back and clean him up and her up. We have jacked each other off, but have not had any penetration between the two of us. My wife loves it. May sound weird, but I am not at all interested in men, but during the act of the threesome these thoughts are so hot I can't resist sucking him. I can be a cicksucker or their cuck. But, have no interest in fucking him or making out with him. Advise to anyone thinking about bi male play. Your wife will get extremely wet att the thought and action seeing her man lick or suck a cock like she does. Hope this helps others.

Saben1945Saben1945almost 4 years ago
Style

I like the format. Telling the story, rather than acting it. You have a very sexy voice and great performance skills. Loved the presentation!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love It

Thank you again for the beautiful story. Your stories about 2 guys together gets me instantly wet. I so need more of these. I even had to send to 2 of my friends. We always talk about how hot this would be. Even though our husbands won’t ever do it, I know we wouldn’t pass up the chance with 2 hot young guys though. Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
so hot

although mmf isn't normally my thing, the passion and lust in this lady's voice really got me going and I was so into her sexy encounter. the story is great and her strong sexuality made this really app walking to me.

Royalbrain never fails to leave me happy after listening.

Share this

Similar Stories

Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Creamy Pie to Share I share my wife, she shares her creampies with me.in Fetish
A Fantasy Fulfilled Husband exceeds his wife's wildest fantasy expectations.in Group Sex
Cleaning Jennifer I develop an appreciation for creampies and cuckoldry.in Loving Wives
Wife's Idea Wife teaches Hubby new tricks.in Group Sex
More Stories