Adding a Third Pt. 01: It Begins

Story Info
A couple explores their deeper, darker sexual desires.
6.7k words
4.35
23.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adding a Third pt I

It Begins

It began as hot pillow talk between a wife, we'll call her Janine, and her husband, we'll call him Walt, while they were fucking in bed. Little by little, they began a theme where she went off to fuck another man and then came home to him. She knew these stories of women cuckolding their men turned him on because he got harder than a granite massif inside her sweet pussy as they spun their story lines. Some stories had Walt playing chauffeur for her while he watched her and her lover in the back seat, She would tell him about how he could watch her slip her gorgeous lips over the head of her boyfriends massive cock while her smiling eyes watched his reaction. In others, he was her devoted houseboy who prepared and served a meal for her and her boyfriend while wearing nothing but a chastity belt. The themes and story lines were endless.

One evening, the pair decided on a bedroom game. She put on a very revealing outfit and then closed the door to the house as though she were coming in from a date with her boyfriend.

"Walt! I'm home!" she cried. Walts smiling face appeared out of the doorway to the living room where the two embraced and locked lips. "Oh, God Walt! Your tongue is just so agile!" she uttered as they came up for air. She then excitedly led him off toward their bedroom. He could never get enough of dipping his tongue the ambrosia of her pussy and constantly hungered for more.

As they crossed the threshold of the room, Walts nimble fingers were deftly stripping her bra straps down. Moments later, her beautiful breasts were exposed as they escaped the cups of her bra, bouncing round and perfect. He took long moments nuzzling and admiring her exquisite flesh before putting his hand behind her back, agilely freeing them of their fabric prison. Her nipples hove into view and his lips immediately dropped to them, kissing and sucking each in turn.

The pair shuffled to the bed where Janine sat down and busied her fingers with the button and zipper on his slacks while his fingers unbuttoned his shirt in record time. It fell open just as she helped his waistband over his hips and down his legs. Her hands moved up to his balls and cock still slung in his briefs and gently fondled while blowing hot air through the fabric directly on to his little prick.

The reaction was virtually instantaneous His cock was hard as a rock and forming a small tent in his underwear in seconds flat. Squatting down, she hooked his underwear over his cock, dropped them to the floor, took his prong between her fingers and began to slowly jerk his it up and down as she sucked first one ball then the other into her hot, wet mouth. She loved feeling his whole body quiver with excitement as she played with him. She smiled, knowing she could turn him on this much with so little effort, with more to cum. She slid her tongue up the underside of his cock then slipped her lips over the tip.

He moaned softly as the heat of her mouth enveloped the throbbing head of his small but iron stiff rod. Slowly pressing down on his prick, she heard his breathing quicken. Her hands on his hips informed her of his jump in heart rate. These and a myriad of other subconsciously controlled clues drover her passions higher and higher. Her tongue busied itself licking and tasting the underside of his dong as his hands fell gently to her shoulders and the back of her head, urging her on to greater heights. She sucked and slurped on his mini manhood, moaning and groaning in all the right places.

Lie down on your back, Baby," she said dreamily. "I really want to sixty nine with you."

Walt smiled wide as he arranged himself on their queen sized bed. She dropped her skirt and prepared her loins for the treat of an assault that was about to ensue.

As she sultrily crawled toward him, she met his gaze. "I was at my boyfriends place today, you know. She grinned as the twitching of his cock told her she was on the right track. She arranged herself so that she was head down on Walt, kissing his cute, little cock.

"Oh? How'd that go?" he enquired before he set his jaws and tongue to work on her moistening pussy, He burrowed his tongue between her lips and delved for the bottom of her heavenly cleft as she ground her hips down on him.

"Good!" her voice husked as he searched up her canyon and found her clit waiting and aching for the touch of his tongue. On contact, she moaned deeply and plunged her lips over his cock and deep into her mouth.

As the two of them ground their writhing bodies together, she drew his cock from her mouth and mentioned, "You know you're eating his cum out of my cunt right now, my darling, little cuckold of a husband! Lick hard and be thorough!" she husked as she slapped her lips back over the tip of his prong just as he was beginning to blow his load.

He groaned loudly as he continued to spew his load into her hot, wet and wanting mouth, but his mouth never stopped working on her pussy and driving her on toward her own orgasm. It was simply not his way to stop and leave her wanting now. Even though she had sucked him dry, he continued listening to her unspoken instructions.

Minutes later, her hips began to quake and her thighs to quiver. "She's really close," thought Walt as he continued to whip her pussy into an even higher frenzy with his extraordinary tongue. Seconds after, her shattering orgasm fulminated throughout her entire system. Juices flowed from her pussy like wine and onto his waiting tongue as screams of pleasure escaped her lips.

After the vibrations in her body had subsided, she rolled off of her smiling husband, who now resembled a glazed doughnut, and lay down beside him for a post coital cuddle.

"You know, Janine, the more I think about you actually going out and doing it, the hornier I get over the whole thing," mentioned Walt as his heart rate returned to normal.

"Doing what?" Janine murmured coyly, turning her gorgeous, deep brown eyes and dazzling smile on him.

"You know," he countered, somewhat shyly and abashed, "you climbing into another mans bed like that."

"Oh, really?" she giggled. "You're serious about that?" she asked as he nodded. "Well, one day I may just surprise you with something!" There endeth the discussion, at least temporarily.

The surprise came a few months later. Janine had gone to the mall to do some shopping where she met Jake. A child had run by her with a squealed, "Sorry!" as she was looking at a pair of boots in a store window. Her purse strap chose right then to break, upending the contents all over the floor. Jake had seen the commotion and stopped to help her pick her belongings.

When they stood up, he extended his masculine hand in greeting. "I'm Jake," he smiled politely., "Here, let me help you with that," he mentioned as he crouched to help her corral the contents of her purse

"Hello," my wife smiled at him, "Janine," she mentioned as she ensured that the various bits and pieces of her life were in place. She gave him the once over, as humans are wont to do with each other. He was about 6'3" tall, two hundred and thirty pounds with baby blue eyes and neatly trimmed blond hair. He wore a brown sport coat over a white, dress shirt, blue jeans and brown leather loafers on his feet. The only thing he lacked was the cowboy hat He had a glorious smile and seemed very genuine in attitude.

"Oh shit!" Janine exclaimed when she discovered the source of the disaster. "The strap broke," she explained to Jake. "Now, I need a new one." she playfully bemoaned

"Well," said Jake with a chuckle, "You're in the right place for that!"

She smiled and chuckled at his observation. "I guess I am at that," she mentioned as he stood upright and she came face to face with the bulge in the front of his pants. "Mmm," she thought. "That's beautiful!" Then, the words that her husband had spoken all those months ago came flooding back to her.

"Accompany me around the mall to get one?" she suggested flashing him her hypnotic smile.

"You're here all alone? Well, can't have that. Of course I will. Lead the way, Good Lady," he said offering her his arm. She hooked her sender limb in his and the pair were off in search of the perfect purse. Janine went to several stores, but found nothing to her liking in them. Jake bought her lunch before they looked in the last suitable store in the mall. There, she finally found what she was looking for and shared a slightly more than celebratory hug with Jake.

She transfered her belongings from the old purse, and the two of them were headed out of the mall.

"After spending this much time with you, Janine, I'm finding you quite charming and would like to take the opportunity to get to know you better," he stated. "My apartment isn't far, would you care to join me for an afternoon coffee?" he sweetly asked.

Janine just about jumped in her jeans. The one man she wanted to go home with this afternoon was inviting her! "Yes, I think I can make some time for that," she giggled. Arm in arm, the two walked off into the afternoon sun toward Jake's spacious apartment home.

Butterflies flew through Janines nervous stomach when they arrived at Jakes spacious apartment. She and her husband had been talking about this for months. Now that the opportunity had presented itself, she was determined to go through with it. He had told her that it made him feel very amorous when I thought of her with another man, and she drew courage from that statement.

Jame went to the kitchen and immediately set about making coffee for his guest. "Make yourself at home, I'll be there in a moment," he called as he busied himself with the task.

"You have a gorgeous apartment," she mentioned looking around his abode. A huge fireplace flanked by a natural painting on each side adorned one wall. A sliding glass door leading out to a huge deck took up the wall adjacent to that. A large, white couch sat against the wall opposite the television with a huge coffee table in front of it and a chair covered in the same upholstery as the couch sat to the right. More beautiful paintings hung from the walls

He brought the coffees out on a tray with a plate of coffee cookies, set them on the coffee table in front of the sofa she was sitting on. He sat down sat down beside her proffering her the drink he had just made.

"Some weather we're having," he started when he had settled beside her.

"Oh, yes. Just beautiful lately. I love this time of year!" she giggled as she flashed her hypnotic smile at him.

"So, what do you do for a living, Jake?" she enquired taking a sip of the delicious hot liquid in her hands.

"I'm in robotics," he answered politely. "I build small, unmanned vehicles for all types of exploration: deep sea, ice, poisonous environments, space. The list goes on."

"That is so interesting," remarked Janine. "Do you build submarines as well?"

"No," replied Jake, "just the unmanned type. Liability issues, you see."

"Okay, that makes sense," she mused.

"Yeah. If you drown a robot, nobody cares," he chuckled.

She chuckled with him before asking, "How long have you been involved in that?"

"Building robotic submersibles started as a hobby when I was a kid."

"Unusual childhood hobby," she remarked with a giggle.

"He chuckled and responded, "Well, I was a bit of an unusual child. And you? Do you work?

"Yes," she answered. "I'm a structural engineer." she finished. "Nothing glamorous like what you do!"

"Really?" he asked. That must be really interesting! Get to be the one to see..." his voice died away as his train of thought completely derailed. She had turned her doe soft, deep brown eyes up to shyly to meet his gaze, and he was spellbound.

"You have beautiful eyes," he blurted out, then blushed slightly.

"Why, thank you!" she beamed, her hypnotic smile returning to her face. "That's really sweet of you to say!" She found his bodily reactions endearing as natural forces began to take over in the deepest recesses of the beings of both. His arms snaked their way around her body as they fell into each others embrace as though drawn by a gravity all their own. He nibbled her neck as their clutch began to work its magic. She felt tiny vibrations starting all through her body that she knew would eventually merge into a crashing orgasm.

Now that it was beginning to actually happening, she was on fire with the whole idea of cuckolding her husband. Jake was turning out to be the perfect other man in the scenario. She thought about what her husband would say and feel when she got home and told him what had happened. She was ninety nine percent sure of a positive outcome. The one percent to the negative chance she had summarized that she had made her a little apprehensive; but, not nervous enough to stop what was happening.

He slid his tongue across the crease in her lips and she parted them to admit him. He felt their supple softness and tasted her intoxicating flavour for the first time. "She's like a fine wine," he thought. "And, she's just going to get better with age." He smiled as his tongue probed her mouth, memorized the curve of her teeth and sensed the softness behind her lips. He marvelled at this incredible woman he had picked up and felt he was destined to fuck this very afternoon.

Passion was rising as he extended one arm behind her back and slid his hand down to her chest to begin to caress and massage her soft, smooth breast flesh. It felt incredible under his hand. Soft, yet firm and so vibrant under his touch. She slid her hands to his waist to grant him better access as well as to fondle that huge and growing bulge in his jeans.

His lips travelled over as much skin as he could reach with them as he slipped his had beneath her light, white blouse, under her bra strap and down to her amazing , natural D cup breasts while she busied her hands with the button and zipper of his jeans. She'd seen the bulge, now she wanted to see it live.

"Shall we head to the bedroom?" he asked suddenly as they surfaced for air once again.

Her eyes lit up. "If you think that's best, Jake," she said in a sultry voice while massaging his massive prong through his underwear. She couldn't believe her luck in meeting a man like Jake. He was tall, built, handsome and now leading her into his boudoir! She was sure that Walt would enjoy hearing all about her afternoon adventures. As he led her, she thought of the light that would be behind her husbands eyes when she told me what had happened, that little "White Man Wiggle" she knew he would get when this encounter came to light. The last thing she did before leaving the living room was to grab her phone and turn on the voice recorder. She wanted to have as many details as possible for Walt when she came home.

She placed the device on a dresser to continue recording as she entered the room then turned to face him. His lips met hers again in passionate embrace while his fingers once again busied themselves with the remaining buttons of her blouse then slid it down to her shoulders and surfaced to examine his prize while she shrugged the garment to the floor. His eyes widened as as beheld her picture perfect, milk white breasts tipped with large, pale pink nipples peeking out from under her black lace bra. He slid his hand down her breast and gently gripped a nipple between his fingers, tenderly caressing. Her gasp of surprise and delight told him that these nipples were very sensitive. His surprisingly nimble fingers found the clasp to her bra, snapped once and the device fell free.

"How did you do that?" she asked in genuine amazement. "No one has ever been able to unsnap my bra with one hand, let alone so quickly!"

"Trick of the wrist I picked up in high school," he grinned in reply as he slowly slid her bra straps off her shoulders and down her arms to mid-bicep. Then, he took the cups of her bra in both of his massive hands and gently released her gorgeous mammaries. As they bounced free in front of him, he drew in his breath sharply as fabric released from flesh and her gorgeous breasts revealed themselves before him.

"You're so gentle for a man so big!" she moaned softly, noting his touch as she displayed her gorgeous tits to him.

He smiled as he bent his head low, took one of her exquisite mounds in his hand and gently licked her delicate nipple while he rolled the other between attentive, sensitive fingers. Her hands came up to gently caress the back of his head as she softly moaned. The sexual energy that had started as points in her body were beginning to converge.

Her sounds only served to urge him on. Slowly sliding a hand down her body to her waistline, he tucked a finger under the waistband of her emerald green thong. She drew in a sharp breath as the sensations from his fingers creeping into her underwear registered in her endorphin clouded mind.

He immediately stopped, and looked into her eyes. "You okay, Baby?" he asked with genuine concern in his voice.

Janine was getting hotter and hotter just thinking about how things would play out with Walt later. "No, no," she said breathlessly, "your touch just took me by surprise," she confessed as she reached forward and began to caress his massive member now raging at his crotch. "My God!" she thought, "He's monstrous!" Her fingers now busied themselves undoing his button and zipper to better expose his waking giant. He stood up in front of her as she tugged his pants and underwear over his hips and down his legs. She gazed upon his immense member for the first time and went slightly slack jawed as his full size of his cock and balls hove into view. She closed her eyes, took it in her hand and inserted just the tip of his head between her lips.

"He's so thick and warm" she thrilled mentally. She stretched her lips out to accept more of that magnificent prong into her mouth as he gently began to gyrate his hips, pressing a little more of his cock into her warm, wet mouth each time he did. She licked and slurped and thoroughly enjoyed herself giving Jake the best head he's ever had. He groaned in a tone that was familiar to her. She knew that he was close to cumming; so, she squeezed his cock and balls in gentle denial, look up at him with a devilish smile on her face and said, "No, no. Not yet!" He groaned his disappointment, but kept right on going and playing her game.

He was finally afforded the opportunity to pull this gorgeous woman out of the jeans and thong she was in. He stood her up and, while sitting in front of her, undid her top button and zipper then slid her jeans and thong as one over her hips, down her legs and onto the floor. Her perfect, smooth pussy sat naked before him, beckoning and calling. He leaned forward and gave her an awkward kiss then took her hips in both hands, gently lifted and lay her smoothly on the bed.

He positioned himself between her legs and dipped his head to her moistening slit. She raised an eyebrow when he seemed infatuated with sucking on the outer lip of her pussy. She put her hands on his head and gently tried to correct his positioning to where she knew that she was really sensitive, but to no avail. He always returned, almost immediately to the same wrong spot.

"So very unlike Walt," she mused in her mind as she made yet another attempt to correct Jakes positioning, meeting with the same results as before. "He's sweet and has a beautiful cock, but he has no idea at all about what he's doing when it comes to eating pussy!"

She almost called a halt to it right there, but let it continue when she saw that he was positioning to take her missionary style for the first time and she oh, so wanted to feed his monster deep inside her aching cunt. The want was becoming a a need as she watched him move.

"Good thing Walt gave me one of his incredible oral orgasms this morning to at least somewhat prepare me for this," she mused. "He's even bigger than he looks!" then a realization ran through her endorphin pickled mind. "This is the failsafe point," she considered. "If I fly beyond here, there is no recall. This is my last chance to halt it." That was the last she thought of ending this encounter with a strange man.

12