Adding a Third Pt. 01: It Begins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now lying naked on her back in this strangers bedroom as he lay his hulking masculinity between her legs, she contemplated her last chance to back out before she pushed it beyond the failsafe point. His enormous cock was rubbing along her inner thigh as his waist slowly crawled up, searching for her soft cunt. She saw her last chance to pull up dimming as he moved. She parted her legs further and felt the head of his massive phallus meet her tender, tight pussy lips. She shivered as he connected with her.

He brushed just the tip of his head of his cock against her sweet honey hole, testing her elasticity and enjoying her softness. Listening to the flutter in his breathing, he found her lips parted easily and she was already soaking wet. Drawing back slightly, his soaked member encouraged him forward. He moved forward yet again and pressed just the head inside and held it there.

"This little ladies cunt feels like it's on fire!" he thought as he denied himself the urge to just shove right into her. She moaned louder as his massive cock head popped inside her opening. He knew from experience that he had to give her time to relax and to stretch around his over sized prong.

Gently and little by little he worked his enormous dick inside Janines tight but expanding little pussy until his hips touched down in her glorious crotch and "Oh my God!" she squealed and spasmed as they both felt the tip of his prong touch down deep inside her pussy. Her soft, sweet pussy had swallowed his entire bulk and was now comfortably containing him as she moaned. She was feeling sensations reverberating through her that she had never felt before as he began to slide in and out of her sweet little cunt.

She sighed and shifted, withdrawing his cock from her twat slightly. Her message came across and he began to withdraw. He pulled out until just the tip of his prong was settled on her pussy lips, and then slowly began to drive his bulk back into her. He repeated over and over, getting faster and faster with each passing cycle. She began to pant and moan along with the myriad of sensations she was experiencing.

The feelings produced by having a mammoth cock driving into her were fantastic. She could feel each and every inch as he drove down into her pussy touching bottom each and every time and then, when he withdrew, it was enough to make her moan loudly. "Oh, Jake!" she exclaimed, "you feel so good! Work that big, beautiful cock deep, Stud!" She spread her legs wider and pulled them up to better accommodate him. At this moment, she was no more than a little slut getting her fill of the drug she craved.

With a grunt, he realized that she was now fully prepared for him. Her smooth cunt sucking his massive prong back so effectively drove the flames of his passion higher and higher. He began to undulate his hips, slowly at first, pulling his prong out of her twat and pressing it back in.

She groaned loudly and panted in the heightened sensations of his movement The way he stretched her all the way down or the way he touched bottom on every stroke. "Oh, my God, Jake!" she huffed out as she threw her arms around her lover and pressed her beautiful breasts against his expansive chest. He grinned as his hip motions just got faster and faster sending her into an orgasm, and then into multiple orgasms. Light exploded in her, her heart pounded as the contractions of cumming began to hit her. She was wailing and moaning, gasping for breath as he continued to pound her sweet cunt.

"I'm going to cum," he barked huskily through clenched teeth.

"Cum in my pussy, Sweetie. God I want you to do that! Please fill my wanting, waiting little snatch? Fill my cunt, Baby?" begged Janine in hoarse whispers. That woman could say things in the heat of passion that would make a sailor blush.

Immediately, he groaned and stiffened. His orgasm was now imminent. He groaned loudly as she felt the frothy liquid begin to flow and splash deep inside igniting bonfires of passion in all areas it touched.

Her eyes rolled back in her head and she moaned loudly as she felt the power of his manhood as it released its load. "Don't stop, don't stop!" she was begging. He continued to piston in and out of her as her orgasm built toward release again and again. All at once, she shrieked out in a high pitched voice, "I'm going to cum!" and closed her eyes as the contractions of her orgasm wrack her entire body. She shook and vibrated as she rode the wave of endorphins and his huge cock, loving every second of the ride she was on.

After cuddling back with Jake for some time, she excused herself to go home. She and Jake exchanged cell numbers and he walked her to her car to fish for one more kiss, which he landed in a big way.

"When can I see you again?" asked Jake.

"Very soon, my lover!" replied Janine with a sinful smile.

She embraced him for long seconds before climbing into her care to take the short trip home, bubbling to herself and jumping from aftershocks all the way. This was her first vaginal orgasm, and she wanted to savour it for as long as possible. She felt a little trepidation as she picked up her phone, then put it down, then picked it up again and finally sent Walt the audio file she had made of her and Jake as he fucked her like a beast in his bedroom.

When she arrived home, she couldn't help the huge grin on her face as she entered the living space of the abode from the garage.

"Hi, Hon!" greeted Walt. "I think there might be something wrong with your phone," he said standing up from the kitchen table as she appeared. "It sent me a garbled audio file entitled So Much Fun. It sounded like a pair of gerbils having angry sex in a goldfish bowl," he chuckled. She laughed and then he noticed the peculiar little smile she was wearing as she approached him.

"And how would you know what a pair of gerbils having angry sex in a fishbowl?" she asked with a predatory smirk as she closed in.

"How do you think I learned what that sounds like?" he asked. "The same way everybody who knows what that sounds like learned it from.". There was a short pause as his wife went through a myriad scenarios before he laughed, "Porn-HUB!"

She couldn't help but laugh as she took his arm and began to lead him down the hallway to their bedroom. His eyes brightened as he got the idea. "Afternoon delight!" he thought gleefully. "Another chance to make my beautiful wife cum!" he thought as he envisioned his face between her legs and his tongue in her pretty, pink and perfect pussy. The idea made him warm and giddy in anticipation.

They rounded the corner to the bedroom and fell into a passionate embrace. She busied herself stripping off his clothes as he disrobed her. She wore that new peculiar but very seductive smile before saying in a low voice, "Walt, Honey, get on the bed on your back. I really want to ride your tongue and lips."

His eyes brightened at the suggestion. He didn't really understand where all this sexual tension she was obviously feeling was coming from, but he didn't bother with such details just now. Besides, her sitting on his face was one of his favourite positions. They both climbed onto the bed, and he dutifully assumed a position on his back. She delicately placed one knee on either side of his head and began to lower the pussy that he shaved and ate every day down to his wanting lips. While her cunt was coming down directly above him, he noticed something different about it but didn't have much time for contemplation before she touched down and his tongue went to work. He immediately noticed that her pussy was much wetter than she usually was, and there was a strangely alluring taste lurking in the background of her tangy twat.

She rubbed her silky slot lazily up and down on his tongue, groaning as his lips as he found her clitty and he flickered his tongue across her hard little button. She groaned as Walt continued to work her up into a full lather as only he could.

Her quick raspy breaths and pitch of her moaning told him she was not far away from cumming. He picked up the tempo of his licking and flickering as her moans were rose to a high pitch. "She's gonna cum!" he smiled as his tongue raced faster and faster.

Yes, yes!" she cried as her first contractions of her climax sent tidal waves her. He felt a sticky, warm liquid being squirted into his mouth and all over his face. "She's really cumming hard!" he thought delightedly. As he continued, her pussy turned into a lovely wet mess as she went into multiple orgasms from the labours of his tongue.

They lay back in the afterglow, he in her arms, nuzzling her beautiful treasure chest.

"Honey?" she asked.

"I turned to look up at her. "Yes, my Love?" he responded, his face and eyes shining from previous exertions.

"I did something today," she confessed.

Ye-e-es," he said with some reservation.

"It's something that we have been talking about for months. You have often said that you would like me to do it."

"Okay," he considered cautiously.

"You always said it would be good for me and in turn, good for both of us," she reasoned.

"Oh, Sweetheart! You didn't, did you?"

Her heart swelled at the thought that he had caught on so quickly. And, without her having to spell it out to him! He seemed so excited about her news! "Best possible outcome!" she smiled.

"You finally cut trans fats out of your diet! Oh, Honey! I'm so proud of you!" he beamed as he threw his arms around her torso, hugging and holding her close.

"Yea! I knew you'd... wait, what?" she asked in confusion as the full weight of his out-of-left-field comment struck her.

"You were gonna tell me that you finally cut trans fats out of your diet, weren't you?" he asked suddenly mimicking confusion. "After all, we have been talking about that for months," he observed while wearing a goofy smile.

"Uh, no," she responded rather flatly. Walt always had been a shit disturber in his own right. She knew that when she married him. "Actually, it's something very much closer to home for both of us." she giggled as she realized that her ever playful husband was kidding with her. He really had no idea what she had done.

She stared into the utter confusion in his eyes with mirth in hers. She took his face in her soft hands and kissed his lips passionately. "I do love you, Walt," she smiled, "Now and forever, no matter what," she added in a solemn tone.

His look and voice softened. I love you too, Janine. Now, please tell me what you did today if it doesn't have anything to do with your trans fats?" setting off new spasms of chuckling and giggling.

You know how you have been saying that you would think it was hot if I got hit on at the mall?" she said with trembling voice, scanning him closely for any signs of reactions.

"Ye-e-e-s," he said with his voice betraying considerable trepidation.

"Well," she started slowly, screwing up her courage, "a gorgeous man did hit on me today," she said, allowing her voice to trail off, "and, I let him pick me up," she whispered

There was a long pause as he digested what she'd just told him. A range of emotions just ran through him in moments. My sweet, innocent wife had cheated on me, and at my behest. A few minutes passed before he asked, "How'd that go?" in a quiet but kind and tender voice.

Her breath exploded out of her as her lungs sucked greedily sucked in air again once again and continued their normal respiration. "He can't eat pussy for shit, that's for sure!" she remarked as she laughed the laugh of the truly relieved. Walt laughed too because that's how he would generally make Janine cum, and he knew she loved it. "When he went down on me, he fixated in the wrong spot, and when I tried to correct him, he fought me and went back to the wrong spot! But boy does he have a nice, huge cock! That was fantastic!" she smiled wickedly at him, watching his reactions. His cock jumped and his eyes sparked. It was right then that she knew that she had him.

"That's a boy," she said leaning over my body to fondle his cock and settling her pussy back down on his mouth. He immediately continued about the work that he had begun. "Remember how you were turned on about the idea of licking and cleaning cum out of my pussy?" she asked sweetly.

"Mmm hmm," he responded in muffled tones

"Well, you're doing that right now, you know."

The comment made his little cock jump and lit a fire under his tongue. "The idea was wild, the actuality is better!" he thought.

"Ooh, you do like that, don't you?" she asked observing his reactions with a delighted expression. "Good," she cooed She leaned over and took his small cock in her warm, wet mouth and began long sucks on it. He was harder than Chinese algebra in seconds and adored it when his wife blew him, and now was turned on further by the thought of her blowing another man. His breathing quickened and then fell apart completely as she bobbed up and down on his little diamond of a cock.

When she knew he was about to cum, she gently tugged his cock and balls to deny him his urge. "Uh uh," she murmured. "Not yet," she said, extracting his small cock from her mouth and shifting her body "I want your cock," she whispered to him, "in my cunt."

This confused her spouse as she would generally just blow him to make him cum. Now she wanted to sit down on his dick? He knew he wasn't very satisfying in that regard, but he instantly gave in to what Janine wanted and began to shift into position where she could mount him.

She put just the tip of his little dick to the opening of her now fuck swollen cunt and pressed just his cock head inside her. "She's so tight and hot!" he thought as she thrilled, "He feels so huge!"

She slid a bit more of his minuscule manhood into her dilated twat while she closed her eyes and moaned loudly and sincerely, turning Walt on even more. He went to pump his hips to propel his cock into her pussy, but she squeezed her thighs and stopped him. "Uh uh," she negated softly, "just slow and tantalizing. I've never felt you so deep!" she twittered as her thighs quivered, betraying her excitement.

She slow fucked him like this until her twat finally contacted his crotch. This time it was his turn to moan out loud. He had never felt his wifes cooze like this before. "You are so hot, so tight so deep!" he moaned through clenched teeth as she continued to ride up and down on him with her eyes closed, relentlessly building to her own orgasm.

Walt thrilled to the glowing look on his wifes face as she sat above him cooing and panting. "She's really going to cum!" he thought through the haze of his own endorphin laden experience, and thrilled to the idea.

Her breaths shortening into quick gasps was a harbinger of her oncoming orgasm. Contractions were starting inside her beyond her conscious control She threw back her head panting a note on each exhale. "I'm gonna cum for you, Baby! I'm gonna cum!" she screamed. Seconds later her orgasm came crashing in on her like a tidal wave. For the first time in their relationship, Janine rode Walts cock all the way to Cumville, and she loved it.

Once her contractions had calmed, she rolled off him and took him into her arms, cuddling him to his favourite place, her ample bosom. "You really did cum when we fucked that time, didn't you?" he asked as he looked up with a 'cat that ate the canary' smile on his face.

"Oh yes, my Love," she replied breathlessly, her heart rate and brain waves still not returned to normal.

His smile widened, encompassing first his face then his seemingly his whole body. "That's the first time I've made you cum with my little dickie," he observed as he continued smiling ever wider.

"Oh, I know, my Love!" she radiated as she placed her hands on his head, dropped her lips to his and kissed him deeply. "I am so proud of you!" she gushed as she surfaced for air. "That was the single most incredible orgasm I have ever experienced! The aftershocks are still exploding here and there," she admitted while twitching slightly. "You are absolutely wonderful, Walt!" as she coiled her arms further around him, tenderly kissed his forehead, then holding him tight and close to her bosom again sighed, "My husband, my number one lover and my best friend." and the pair basked in each others heat.

Later, she retrieved her phone from her new purse and played the audio, she noticed that it was extremely garbled on her recording.

"Ha," she cried, "you're right! It DOES sound like a pair of gerbils having angry sex in a goldfish bowl!"


12