Adding a Third Pt. 03

Story Info
A couple explores their deeper, darker sexual desires.
10k words
4.57
19.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adding a Third pt III

One Glorious Afternoon

Janine and Walt settled on meeting in the mall food court Saturday afternoon as the setting for the introductions of her two men. Janine and Walt arrived first, bought coffees and settled into a booth where they could survey the scene. A few minutes later, Janine noticed the hulk who was her new potential boyfriend approaching. He spotted her and waved, indicating that he too was going to buy himself a coffee.

"That's him?" asked Walt.

"Yes," smiled Janine, "That's him!"

"He looked taller on the video!" Walt chuckled.

"Oh, Walt!" giggled Janine as she playfully slapped his arm.

As Jake approached with his coffee, the couple stood up to meet him. "Hi Jake," smiled Janine, "Jake," she said formally, " I'd like you to meet my husband Walt. Walt, this is Jake." Jake extended his massive paw and gripped Walts hand gently. "Great to meet you, Walt!" he greeted.

"Very good to meet you too, Jake," Walt replied as he tipped his head and looked on as his hand was engulfed by Jakes huge paw. The trio slipped into easy conversation and talked as though they'd known one another for years.

As the conversation progressed, Janine said less and less, preferring to let her men get acquainted. She smiled and was happy with the fact that her men were getting along so well together and spent a pleasant time with their coffee. The two men hit it off immediately and discussed Jakes little robot UMA as well as the Walts experiences in the wonderful world of writing. She sat and looked over the rim of her coffee at the two men who had struck up such an unlikely friendship.

Before they parted ways, Walt excused himself to go to the restroom. Janine turned to Jake and asked, "What are you doing tomorrow afternoon?"

"Nothing that I know of," replied Jake in his affable manner.

"Great!" Janine nearly squealed in delight. "Would you like to come by our house to have a coffee then at about two o'clock in the afternoon?"

"That would be very pleasant," responded Jake.

"Perfect," beamed Janine, "I'll text you the address and details later on then. I have a surprise in store for Walt," she said with a sly smile and mischievous look,

"Great!" smiled Jake. "I'm looking forward to it!" then turned on his heel and headed off in the direction of his home. Walt soon reappeared from the restroom, and the Carlisles went home as well.

"It was great to meet him, Janine. He seems like a fantastic man." he stated from the passenger seat. "You chose wisely, it seems." Janine grinned shyly at her husband as she simultaneously watched the road. Scene after scene of events she would like to see and take part in were painted on the canvas of her imagination as they closed the distance to their home.

"I'm glad you think that way, my Love," answered Janine. "I have a lot of plans!" she giggled.

They were walking through the entry of the house when she caught sight of the small bulge in his pants. "Either that's a pair of socks in your pants, or you're really turned on by this!" she giggled "Oh Baby," he uttered in a low guttural growl. Then, he wordlessly grabbed her hand and, with her laughing and giggling in tow, guided her toward their bedroom.

"Oh, Walt! I've never seen you so eager!" she chuckled as she allowed herself to be towed along.

Once standing beside their bed, he turned her to face him. She instantly recognized the look of the ravening animal inside on his face. "Unwrap yourself for a starving man," he growled. As she began to disrobe in front of him, his visage became more and more wolflike with each article of clothing that hit the floor. He began matching what she was doing, piece for piece. Soon the pair were completely naked.

He lay her down on her back and climbed up on top of her so that they were both face to crotch. His tongue touched down in her sweet pussy as she stuffed his hardening pecker in her mouth and began to moan.

Earlier, Walt had hidden a huge vibrator in the bed in hopes that his wife would come home still feeling randy. He now retrieved it from its hiding place and switched it on.

The sound caught Janines attention and she instantly recognized the familiar buzz. "Ooh, Walt! You sneaky devil, you!" she grinned and laughed with him.

"Be prepared," he mumbled as he savoured over his meal while while simultaneously making a boy scout salute, and she laughed even harder. This was just one of a myriad little traits that made her love her husband so dearly. Walt settled in on Janines abused pussy with the vibrator, and was soon sliding it easily in and out, soothing, massaging and reigniting her passionate lust.

She could feel Walts little cock sliding into her mouth and almost brushing the back of her throat as he worked her pussy over with tongue and toy. "He's so excited!" she bubbled to herself. "He's never reached so far into my mouth before! If I'd known he would be this into it, I would have done this years ago!" She continued to suck and tongue his iron hard rod as he plunged in and out of her hot mouth.

The effect of the vibrator in her cooze had done its job. He now resorted to his main instrument of pleasure, surgically inserted it into her throbbing snatch to begin the process of bringing her to orgasm. "It's good to be home," she sighed as she settled in and enjoyed her husbands expert attentions. Within minutes, she felt the, familiar excitement and energy beginning to cast in and out of the crevices of her system. Old vibrations, with which she was intimately acquainted, were starting anew and gaining in strength.

"Ooh, Walt," she cooed, dropping his cock to her lips. "You are so good at that!" The vibrations in her body grew stronger and stronger as the countdown to her first oral orgasm of the afternoon began.

Walt, the old master of cunnilingus that he was, sensed her countdown beginning and only sped up in his adorations. He knew his wife very well and exactly what to do at each stage as she rocketed along the path to cumming. At this point, he locked his lips around her swollen, red clitty and sucked. He heard her draw in a sharp breath, and the vibrations intensify exponentially in her body. "One more card to play," he thought as his tongue snaked forward to lightly dance and skate over her. She immediately exploded in his face, moaning and panting as she began to cum.

After he started her cumming, he jerked his prong out of her mouth and in a catlike manner, spun around on top of her to inject his prong into her soft and sopping wet, but tight little pussy. She gasped in surprise and her eyes flew open wide as he slid inside her swollen twat and thrust his tiny cock inside her until his pelvis met her crotch.

Janine cried out in pleasure as Walt began to undulate his hips, driving his prick in and out of her. The sensations overwhelmed her as she began to moan as he continued to pound into her fuck tightened cunt. Again, she felt the vibrations and contractions beginning that would carry her to orgasm. "Oh God!" she thought gleefully. "He's going to do it again!"

Her sounds and actions spurred him on as he plunged headlong in his quest to bring his wife off with his underdeveloped member. He knew he had done it at least once, and was now bent and determined to do it again. He gripped his hips as sweat began to bead on his furrowed brow, such were his concentration and the exertion of remaining in a half push up position above his wife. His breathing had become ragged and uneven as he ploughed toward his goal, and a wild look had replaced his normally serene visage.

Suddenly, she cried,"I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" as the contractions and vibrations combined into the perfect storm once again. Walt sensed her condition and released his self control, flooding her tight little snatch with more of his jizz. The heat and suddenness of his orgasm touched off a greater detonation in her. She wrapped her legs around his waist and arms around his shoulders, pulling him in tightly to enjoy him as deep as she felt for as long as she could. He relaxed into her embrace and marvelled at the wonder who was his wife.

"You did it again! Oh Walt, you finished me off with your cock, again! Not how deeply you fish, but how you wiggle your worm that counts!" She waited a moment before giggling,"Naw, scratch that. It is how deeply you fish," before looking into his eyes and bursting out laughing.

"After cumming inside me that hard, you know what that means?" she asked as she pulled his head up from her chest.

"No,what?" asked Walt innocently, though he was beginning to get the picture.

Janine leaned close and whispered, "You get to clean my pussy again, my Love!" then giggled in her delightful tones.

"Of course, my Love," Walt acquiesced with a smile, as he always would. The he dutifully and gratefully climbed between her legs as her hands fell to their traditional position on the back of his head.

Janine was so excited as she rose the next day. This was the day she put her plan into action and show Walt what he thought he wanted to see. When he first mentioned cuckolding, she hadn't known much about it; so, she studied the subject matter via various media to learn more about it. She found the methods and material to be vastly different depending on the couple. She had put together a few of the events that she hoped would be to his liking.

"Come in and give me a bath, Walt?" she invited sultrily as she stripped the cover from her naked body.

"Of course!" he replied, bustling buck naked into the bathroom to prepare the scene for her. He drew her bath, scented the water, fetched the various soaps and conditioners that she used and last but not least, brought the razor with a new razor in order to participate in one of my favourite chores: shaving her pussy. He had understood from the start just what she wanted him to do, and it only had a little to do with bathing anyone.

She slipped her naked form into the warm water and allowed him to massage the soap into her skin. He took his time with her hair, washing and conditioning her beautiful locks as she had taught him. Seeing her, lying there with the soap making her breasts glisten always piqued his interest, but it was what was to come next that held his attention. He knelt at the edge of the tub and squirted some of the extra fine skin shaving cream into his hand before gently lathering up her bikini area. With the razor poised in his right hand, he began the long practised routine of shaving her crotch completely smooth. He guided the razor around his subject with a trained and experienced hand and she was soon completely smooth and free of any stubble.

She stepped out of the tub as he unplugged it and grabbed a towel and began drying her luscious body. She twisted and turned so he could reach every little nuance of her body. When she was dried and her hair had been wrapped in a towel, she leaned back against the wall and looked at him with her come hither eyes.

He virtually melted when she smiled and murmured, "Go on, check your work." He immediately sank to his knees with a huge grin on his face, put his head between her thighs while her hands fell softly to the back of his head. He began slowly running his tongue around her bikini area as a quality assurance measure before moving on to gently kiss and nip the soft, sensitive skin of her inner thighs making her gasp and jump as he moved. As her thighs quivered before him, he moved between them, her hands bidding her behest.

"Oh, yeah Baby," she moaned as his tongue touched down in her quickly moistening slot, causing her pussy to bloom and blossom. "You know just what I like!"

He curled his arms around her upper legs as he plunged his tongue once again to his wifes stunning slot and drew upwards. As his tongue touched her engorging clitty and flickered over it, she drew in her breath sharply as tension in her body heightened. Her pulse began to pound, her heart began to race as the sensations radiated out from her pussy and touched down all over her body.

Now, he watched intently for his wifes unconscious, unspoken instructions to him. If she wanted his tongue and lips on her clitty, her hips would shift slightly down and her hands would gently pressure. If her little clitty was becoming oversensitive, she would shift her hips up slightly and her hands would pressure down, indicating that he should drag his tongue through her slot and push it into her delicious honey hole, but then come right back. It was this attention to detail along with a million other little quirks that gave him what she thought was an extraordinary ability. "That boy has a gift," she thought as she felt the waves of her own passion begin to overtake her. "He can really eat pussy."

He licked and sucked faster and faster as his wife moaned and groaned, her eyes closed, lost in the sensation as her husbands tongue and lips drove her forward toward her oncoming orgasm. Her hands gripped tightly over the back of his head, her hips gyrated and her breathing had been reduced to quick gulps, sounding on each intake.

They both knew when her orgasm was imminent. Her legs began to vibrate in his hands, her breathing became spasmodic, her back began to arch. "She's on the brink!" he thought. He clamped his lips around her clitty and flickered just the tip as the grand finale to his pussy eating tour. Her orgasm detonated like a bomb deep inside her. She cried out, unable to contain anymore. Her hips bucked wildly as her hands restrained his face to exactly where she wanted it as she came. He licked up every drop of her alluring juices as they dripped from her pulsating pussy and splashed on his tongue.

With her pussy still twitching and tingling, she pulled on his head and brought him up to standing. Before kissing him deeply she smiled and whispered, "You never disappoint my Love," as she spasmed slightly from another aftershock. His dew dampened smile grew ever wider as he tipped his head and said, "For you, My Love, anytime."

She left the bathroom, leaving him to fold and hang the towels. Another small tremor ran through her body. "Yep, a gift!" she giggled to herself. When he emerged, she was readying for a lazy morning. She needed to go out to get a few things for the play date she had set for this afternoon. Walt deposited the cloth items from the bathroom in the hamper, pulled on some slacks and a T-shirt. He had an article to write this morning, so would be busy in his study.

They kissed each other as she stepped out the door to run her errands. She bought a coffee cake as well as several other sweets to put on a plate. She was passing by a lingerie store when a French Maid outfit in the window caught her attention and set her mind in motion.

"It's the perfect size for Walt!" she giggled as she eyeballed the costume and considered. "Not like we haven't done this before," she thought as she turned and headed into the shop.

"Hello," said the clerk from behind a counter. "Is there anything I can help you with?"

"Yes," replied Janine cordially, "I'd like to see that French Maid outfit you have in your window."

The sales clerk looked her up and down. "I'm sorry, Dear. That is a Petite Costume," responded the saleswoman referring to the brand name. "They don't make a costume like that to fit your bust line. You'd spill out in all the wrong places. "Perhaps I can show you something in a French Maid outfit that is more suiting of your frame?"

"Oh, it's not for me," persisted Janine. "It's for my husband," she giggled. The woman behind the counter and others in the shop giggled with her.. Janine produced some torso shots of Walt wearing various lingeries that the pair of them had dressed him in. "He doesn't look bad in the stuff," gloated Janine.

"Not bad at all," admitted another onlooking woman.

She retrieved the outfit Janine had requested and displayed it for her. "That will do perfectly," she mentioned. "Wrap it up. I'll take it now," Janine smiled.

"Okay," said the sales lady as she hustled off to box up the sale.

When she got home, she was pleased to find Walt in his customary haunt when she arrived back home. He didn't notice her slipping into the bedroom to deposit the box she had just bought and retrieved another, smaller box from a dark recess in her closet, arranging it beside the first box on the bed. "Walt! Would you come here a minute!" she called. "I bought you an outfit and I want to see if it fits." Instantly, she heard Walts movements as he hustled in to comply with her instructions. "He's such a good, submissive little slave. Even when we're not playing that game," she giggled.

Walt arrived and Janine handed him the large box. "Open this one first," she said as she sank to the bed to watch the event to come.

Walt dutifully undid the ribbon and opened the lid on the box. "A French Maid outfit?" he said somewhat confused.

"Yes," she answered, "I want to play a little bondage game with you this afternoon. Now, strip out of your clothes and get into the lingerie!" she commanded with rising tone in her voice.

"Yes, Mistress," replied Walt meekly with a grin as he felt a thrill run down his spine. He instantly responded to the instructions of his wife and quickly stripped out of his clothes. She stood up and helped him into his stockings and to attach the garters to them. "Nope, not bad at all," she thought. The ensemble began to take shape when the skirt and ruffle that barely covered his nice, smooth ass skirted his hips. A short, frilly frock and apron were hung across his front and just barely covered his tiny cock. She decided to leave off the hairpiece as a hazard to her future plans.

She sat back down on the bed, picked up the other box and gave it to him. "Open this one," she said with a wry smile. He removed the ribbon binding it and opened the lid, revealing a clear plastic, male chastity device hidden inside.

"What's this, Mistress?" he asked, looking at her with confusion in his eyes.

"Call it a little accessory I want you to wear for our game. I've had it for a while, and it seems that now is the perfect time to bring it out." she answered a she began to fit him so she could lock his pint sized prong into it. He shrugged and complied, even helping her to fit his petite penis into the tiny, plastic prison which now hung a little below the apron of his outfit, completing the image.

" Almost finished," she twittered, snapping the lock shut and returning the key to a chain on her neck that hung it right between her gorgeous tits. She noticed him looking at it. "I'm your keyholder now," she explained. "You do what I say. Now go in and put your makeup on, thick," she cooed in a leading voice.

Yes Mistress," he obediently complied. His immediate response made her smile. "He has no idea what is about to happen to him!" This type of surprise made her shiver in excitement.

She waited until he had re-emerged from the bathroom. The makeup lessons she had given him in the past were now beginning to bear fruit. "You look gorgeous, Sweetheart!" she thrilled catching sight of him as he sexily walked back into the room looking almost every inch a woman. "Come here, I have a few other accouterments to complete your ensemble."

"Yes Mistress," he replied as he began to comply with her order.

Once he had crossed the distance between them, she ordered, "To your knees,"

"Yes Mistress," came his immediate response as he dropped into position on the carpet.

She swept a curly brunette wig with hair stretching to his mid-shoulder blades over his head and fastened it into place. "Now, close your eyes," she whispered, delighted with the proceeding. When his eyes were closed, she slid an elegant, filigreed collar around his neck and snapped it closed as well. "Now, look over in the mirror," she giggled.

He turned his head to see a gorgeous brunette with a delicate slave collar encircling her neck, and a leash trailing to the hand of her Mistress. "She's really going all out for this," he thought as he inspected himself in the mirror and gingerly touched the collar.