Adding a Third Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got down on the floor with him, took his chin in her delicate hand and whispered seductively into is ear. "Please, Sweetheart. You know I've always wanted to see your lips wrapped around a nice, big hard cock."

"Yes, Mistress," he obediently answered.

"Look at Jakes" she cooed, bringing his eyes up to look as she stroked Jakes manhood. "Isn't that beautiful?"

He knew she was leading him, and also that there was nothing he could do about it. "Yes, Mistress," Walt responded quietly.

"Do you want him to put it in your mouth?" she whispered.

Walt hesitated for a second. "Well, you did ask him for permission to suck his cock just a little while ago, didn't you?"

She really had her mate there. He had been forced to ask for permission earlier and now, she was bringing it back on him. "Yes Mistress," Walt whispered.

"It won't be so bad, Honey," she whispered in his ear. "It'll taste like my pussy. Now, open your lips and let Jake slide that big, beautiful chunk of manhood into your mouth."

Walt opened his mouth to say, 'Yes Mistress' when it was filled with musky taste of Jakes cock. He froze until he felt his wifes warm hands touching him, soothing him and coaxing him along. "Are you all right, Honey?" she asked with genuine concern in her voice. It's really okay, you'll see. Just do the same things you do with me when I have my strap on cock in your mouth, okay?" she whispered in soothing tones as Jake began to carefully inch out and inch into the sweet little mouth presented to him.

His eyes flicked over to her and she nodded slightly as though giving him her tacit permission to do as he would with her husband.

"That's my Baby," Janine cooed as she cradled Walts head and massaged him forward. Walt closed his eyes and began to swirl his tongue under the assault of the monster in his mouth just like she had taught him. Her hands on his head were reassuring and her hot breath on his skin was electrifying. The delighted look on her face was more than enough to convince him to continue.

He began bobbing up and down as far as he could go on Jakes massive member while Janine looked on with her mouth slightly open, mesmerized by the scene before her. She had to slide two fingers down to touch her now throbbing clitty as the action continued in front of her like her own personal, interactive porn.

You have such a fine, soft mouth, Wendy," mentioned Jake softly as he dropped his hands to Wendys head and began to apply gentle pressure. Walt was getting harder and harder by the second with the intensity of the motion, an action that did not escape the notice of his ever loving wife.

"Don't make Jake cum, Wendy." warned Janine. "I have other plans." Jake slowly withdrew his prong from Wendys mouth It departed Walts orifice with an audible pop as Janine witnessed a slightly disappointed look cross her husbands face.

"Jake, lie on the bed on your back.," she instructed. "Wendy," she asked, turning to Walt," get between Jakes legs. You are going to want to see this."

When her men moved to their assigned positions, Janine climbed on top of Jake and faced Walt. She took Jakes ever hardening cock in one hand and fed it to her still staving pussy, still oozing from previous enjoyment. "Mmm, how does that look, Honey! Do you like that? Watching his thick, hard cock pushing into my sweet wet pussy?"

Walt sat transfixed by the spectacle before him. Her gorgeous pussy lips were parted by Jakes massive cock. She leaned back as he undulated his hips under her, allowed her husband to see every inch of his trouser snake as it invaded and retreated, stretching out his wifes smooth, utterly destroyed pussy again.

"Now, come here and lick my pussy," she commanded in a husky voice. Jakes giant cock was pumping in and out of her cunt already. Now, she wanted her husbands magical mouth and tongue to complete her circuit.

"Yes Mistress," he uttered as he almost dove forward into her fully aroused pussy and began to tantalize her clitty with the tip of his tongue. He loved her feel, he loved her flavour, he loved her scent and was in heaven as her lovers cock plumbed her depths. Soon, she was bucking and screaming in the throes of orgasm once again.

Jake felt Walts tongue begin to work on her cunt and felt her tighten and swell around him. This only served to arouse him further, and the pumping of his hips became more determined. He thrilled when Walts delicate tongue would slip from her pussy and onto his cock momentarily. "He does have such a gorgeously soft mouth," Jake thought, waiting for the next slip to happen while buried in his wife's cunt. He slipped his prong out of her cunt, and into her husbands waiting mouth. Janine watched and cooed, "Oh, that is so hot! See Honey? You like it, don't you." It was more a statement than a question.

Walt nodded his agreement, being unable to speak with his pie hole full of Jakes enormous cock. He really was beginning to enjoy sucking Jakes prong.

"He's very good at it, for a first timer," observed Jake as he pumped his hips, propelling his cock into Walts mouth.

"He always was a fast learner," giggled Janine as she cradled his head in her hands.

"Has he ever been fucked before?" asked Jake suddenly.

A wicked light came up in Janines eyes and she smiled evilly as she answered, "Just by my strap on, but not by a real man."

"I want to take his cherry, then," rasped Jake in husky tones. He was getting more excited and enthralled with the idea of fucking that tight, smooth ass he had gazed upon in the living room by the second.

"Mmm," Janine purred. "Now, that would be a special treat," she mentioned as she lay back on the bed. "Wendy, come here and eat my pussy. I need your tongue"

Walt climbed onto the bed and between his wifes thighs to comply with her instruction. In this position, Walts ass was held high and tight for Jake to have and to hold.

As Jake began to wrap his hands around Walts slim hips, he jolted forward slightly. He then heard his wifes soothing voice filtering through. "Just relax, Honey," as he recovered his position over her. "Just breathe and let it happen."

"I love taking cherries," rasped Jake as he slowly dribbled lube down Walts ass and asshole then worked into the soft skin of his hindquarters.

Walt moaned softy as his tongue continued to excite and stimulate his wife. "That's it, Baby. Just relax. This is so hot!" she whispered to him.

After Jake had Walt fully lubed up, he touched his hip again, but Walt was prepared this time, pushing his tongue into his wifes sweet cunt for stability. Jake crawled up the bed behind him and touched his softest spot with the tip of his prong. Walt issued another quiet moan as jumped slighty and slid his tongue up and down her sweet slot.

Janine was moaning at the actions of her husband, but also watching what her lover was doing behind him. She had long wanted to see a larger man dominating him, but never expected to see it happen. Now, it was happening right before her very eyes.

"Let him do it, Baby! Please, for me? Let him dominate and fuck your tight little ass!" she rasped in a lust filled voice.

"Yes Mistress," Walt managed to wheeze out of his body as the idea of being taken at both ends accelerated the endorphin trip that was beginning to take his mind away again.

Jake once again griped Walts hips but, this time, Walt held firm with his face firmly ensconced in his wifes tenderized pussy. Jake touched the tip of his prong to Walts tender hole and felt him hymp and quiver. Slowly, he began to work his way inside this hot, new hole that had presented itself to him. "Such a nice, soft ass to fuck on this little sissy bitch," he remarked.

Walt closed his eyes and moaned, but never took his attention or tongue from Janines smooth pussy. The new sensations now flooding his body were overwhelming him, turning sense into sensation and dissolving his sensibilities. Vibrations were beginning in the pit of his being as he spread his legs wider to allow his lover better access. His breathing had been reduced to a series of stuttered moans and groans as Jake penetrated his inner ring and delicately pressed onward and inward. His pelvis touching down made Walt elicit a long, slow moan. "He's all the way in your ass, Honey!" cooed Janine as she watched from her vantage point.

Jake continued to accelerate, pumping in and out faster and faster, making Walt cry out and whimper. Janine kept a hard hand on her husbands head to keep his face in her pussy and thus, keep him distracted from what was happening at his back end. His fingers gripping Walts ass, using all of his body to drive his cock in and out, he strained to restrain himself from cumming too soon in this cute, little ass that now wriggled on his manhood.

Janine had been watching intently from her vantage point, and was throughly aroused by the action presented to her by her two boys. "Tell me when you cum, Jake?" asked Janine. He winked his assent.

Walt was surprised that he could feel the build up to orgasm happening in Jake. His cock got slightly thicker, his breathing was short and intense, again, sweat was beading on his skin as he put his all into fucking Walts hot little hole.

A few moments later, Jake was groaning, "Now!" as he began to drain his cum into Walts sweet, soft, sissified ass.

Walt moaned as Janine mumbled, "That is so hot!" before the magic of her husbands tongue forced her orgasm from her as she lay back her head and screamed as the titanic waves of pleasure overtook her once again, scrambling her senses and tossing her adrift on a sea of passion.

Jake fell over on the bed as Walt relaxed between his wifes legs as she relaxed back on the sheets. The trio were breathing heavily, and needed a little time to return to normal.

When they had calmed down, Jake mentioned, "Well, I had better get going. I have a few details that I need to address before work tomorrow."

"Okay," replied Janine as she looked between her legs and commanded, "Wendy, go and fetch Jakes clothes."

"Yes Mistress," said Walt as he scurried out of the room to go about his task.

"What did you think of that?" asked Janine, now turning to Jake.

He propped himself up on one elbow with his eyes still focusing. "That was the single most mind blowing sexual experience of my life," he managed to sputter as the endorphins receded from his brain, allowing rational thought once again. "Holy fuck Janine!"

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself," she giggled. "We did too!"

"Is it always like that around here?" he questioned.

"Oh, no. This is a game we have been playing between ourselves for a long time," she answered. "I shocked him with it today. He had no idea that you were coming over. The look on his face was priceless!" She smiled a wide, lusty grin.

They were both still chuckling as Walt brought Jakes clothes in from elsewhere. Walt tried to get on the bed, but Janine pushed him to his knees on the floor. "Where are your manners, Wendy!" Janine scolded. "Ask Jake if you can help him get dressed!"

Walt looked bashfully up into Jakes commanding eyes and asked, "May I help you dress, Sir?" Jake let go of the pants he was guiding over his legs, surrendering their guidance to Walts trembling hands. When he had pulled the pants up, he was nose to tip with Jakes massive manhood and felt his mouth began to involuntarily water. He forced his desires down to complete the appointed task. Soon, with Walts help, Jake was fully dressed.

"Okay, Wendy. Now, go and get gift for Jake gift we prepared," instructed Janine.

"Gift?" enquired Jake as Walt scurried off to retrieve the package. "That really wasn't necessary." When Walt returned, he fell to his knees and proffered them to Jake.

"You know you really shouldn't have," mentioned Jake.

"Oh, yes he should have," piped up Janine. "They're all over the basement!" and everyone laughed

Jake unwrapped the package and found the other six books Walt had written inside. As Jake looked, he saw Walts personal autographs on each one.

"Oh, that is awesome!" Jake exclaimed. "Now I have the complete collection! Thank you very much! We must do this again sometime." Jake kissed both Walt and Janine passionately, bid adieu and stepped out into the late afternoon sun.

As soon as the door closed, Janine grabbed Walt by the chastity cage and towed him back into the bedroom where she proceeded to quickly undo the lock, strip the plastic mechanism from his body and drop her hot, wet mouth on his tiny prong.

"I thought you didn't want me to cum?" he questioned as she pushed him down and back on the bed.

"It's not that I didn't want you to cum. I just didn't want you to cum right then." she giggled as she continued to guzzle his little cock into her mouth as far as she could get it, sucking and licking. Soon, his little tool was at maximum extension and rock hard. His little balls ached for release as her mouth caressed his pint sized pecker.

Janine knew that Jakes cock had worked its miracle in her pussy, and, within her blood swollen tissues, Walt would feel as massive inside her as he had done before.

When she sensed that he was hard enough, she pulled her mouth off, climbed aboard him and pushed his tiny bulk inside the rim of her cunt, forcing it inside her as she sat down. Her moan made a very satisfied sound as he began to gyrate his hips, working his cock in and out of her luscious twat.

Walt showed remarkable control as his wife rode his crotch up and down. Her groans and moans were pushing and pulling him toward the brink, but he remained resolute. He did not want to cum until she had. He listened as the tone in her voice began to rise and she got progressively more and more frantic in motions. He felt the familiar vibrations and knew her orgasm was not far off. He thrust in and out as fast and hard as he could, so desperate was his earnest desire to bring her off.

Her tone hit a fever pitch, she began to buck and kick with her legs while she moaned and groaned. Her explosive orgasm was the last stimulus he could take. The familiar feeling came over him again and he began to spray his stockpiled semen like a fire hose inside her sweet little cunt while both wailed and moaned together in the throes of the passion they created. The heat and pressure of his detonation just set off more explosions deep inside her destroyed little muff, and sent her to new heights as she luxuriated in the feelings they had made.

As her orgasms subsided, she rolled off him and cuddled him into her breasts. "Was that what you were expecting out of your cuckolding?" she asked with a satisfied smile.

"Oh, hell no!" grinned Walt. "I had no idea that he was going to even be here until you sprang it on me, or that you had even taken me seriously! The reality made me very nervous and even scared me at first, but settled into it as I began to get into the ebb and flow of the situation.
"Well, I guess it's a case of be careful what you wish for!" she smiled. "But,there's always next time, Sweetheart" she yawed as she cuddled his head to her bosom. His eyes flipped wide open and he almost quaked in excitement as he thought, "'Next time'?"