Addy's Little Cuck Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A bathroom. Relief. Just in time.

The light hurt my eyes and I squinted as I relieved myself into the toilet. This was Paul's place. Blurry memories of the night before came flooding back. Where was Addy? Had she left?

Someone was knocked quietly on the bathroom door. "Nathan, you okay?" I opened the door to my girlfriend wearing a concerned look. Her cheeks were flushed and her hair was damp from sweat. She was wrapped in a bedsheet and looked out of breath and disheveled.

Addy leaned in to kiss my cheek. She smelled like sex. I had an uneasy feeling and my head pounded like a jackhammer. I rubbed at my temples.

"Do you have any aspirin?" Addy asked the figure behind her. Paul peeked in the doorway, shirtless and muscular. He also glistened with a sheen of sweat. My head was in a vice and I grimaced in pain.

"Give me a sec, okay?" Addy kissed me again then shuffled down the hallway and out of sight.

Now that we were alone, Paul looked at me from the doorway with a cocky grin. He had an athletic physique and I felt out of shape and jealous as he grinned at me. He was naked except for a pair of boxer briefs and I couldn't help but gawk at the outline of his cock. Paul was huge! My head throbbed in pain.

He leaned towards me and whispered, "I was right, Nathan. She is a tiger in bed." He chuckled at my shocked expression.

Addy pushed past him holding a glass of water and a couple of pills in her hand. "Here,Sweetie, this will help." She has dressed while gone but I couldn't help notice her flushed cheeks and her glowing skin. I grimaced from the headache.

We walked back to my car in silence. I wanted to hold Addys hand but felt awkward and out of place. She took the keys from me and got behind the wheel. I sat in the passenger seat, closed my eyes and wished the pain would go away.

At her place, Addy made me a little breakfast. "You'll feel better." I just kept looking at her as she worked in the kitchen. "A tiger in bed." Was Paul lying? Something told me that he wasn't.

She was wearing her clothes from the night before. Her wide ass was framed in a tight black skirt and her blouse hugged her breasts and her soft belly. She was so cute as she fussed over the food on the stove. I couldn't stop thinking about her and Paul. My cock was hard.

After we ate Addy insisted that I lie down. In an almost motherly way, she helped me out of my clothes and tucked me into bed. I knew she noticed the little tent in my boxers. I dozed off in a restless sleep while she cleaned up.

I felt her crawl into bed with me and I rolled over to face her. We held each other under the covers. I always felt safe in her arms. "You okay, Nathan?"

"Yeah, I'm feeling better." I rubbed her soft body and enjoyed her warmth. I traced snake-like paths along her skin, her ass, her breasts, her thighs. She kissed me as she parted her legs for me. I softly traced the curves of her pussy, it felt swollen and hot.

" Be gentle, okay. I'm a little sore." Her tongue explored my lips and she lightly traced the outline of my erection with a fingertip.

"Was he... did you?" I couldn't finish my question. My heart was racing. "Was Paul good?" I was thinking about his hard body and the enormous bulge in his boxers.

Addy kissed me again. "Are you sure you can handle this, Nathan?" We continued our gentle touching as the question hung in the air. Addy and I had been exploring a cuckold fantasy for weeks but now it was real. The arousal was almost unbearable.

I kissed her cheek and put my lips to her ear. "I want to know. I'm okay."

Addy turned to watch my face. "You know you're my guy, right Nathan. I love you more than ever." It was the first time we'd said the L-word. I smiled. I loved her back.

"It was just sex with Paul. You know that, right?" I nodded. Addy kissed me and stroked my cheek. I could tell she was worried about continuing.

"I had the best fuck of my life last night." Addy stopped after dropping the bombshell. I smiled weakly, urging her to go on. My stomach was in knots.

"We smoked a little pot in his garden. I knew he was trying to seduce me, Nathan, but I didn't stop him. I don't know why. Maybe I was flattered. I shouldn't have kissed him, but I did. It was exciting. Paul was assertive. He knew what he wanted."

Addy paused for a bit before continuing. She ran a fingertip up my leg to my hard cock. She softly explored my little erection.

"He put my hand on his cock, Baby. It's just..." she paused searching for the right adjective. "He's bigger than other guys I've been with -bigger than my toys." I wasn't sure how to process this new information. I felt close to cumming and I was glad she had stopped touching my erection.

"I sucked his cock in his bedroom, Baby, or at least I tried to. He's so big. I worshiped his big cock as best I could."

"Paul is such an asshole, baby. He used my mouth. He slapped me with his shaft. He made me tell him how sexy he is, how much I wanted him."

"Sex with Paul is different. I felt used by him. He's cocky and arrogant. There's something about him that makes me weak. I'm submissive with him, Baby. Paul's exciting. He gives me butterflies."

"I was so wet for him Baby. He teased me about it. He made me beg him to fuck me. I did it, Baby. I begged for his thick cock."

"He was patient and gentle when we started. That surprised me. He knows how to use that beautiful cock. Paul took his time. He let me get used to his size. His girth is incredible."

Addy seemed lost in the memory of sex with Paul. She seemed distant and wistful. Then she paused and seemed to remember where she was. "Are you okay, Nathan, is this too much?" I didn't know what to say. I was embarrassed to admit how much I was aroused in the moment. Was I a perv getting off on this?

Addy softly touched the head of.my hard cock. It jumped in her hand and I let out an inadvertent sigh. I was so close to cumming. Addy kissed me. "You're such a cute little cuck."

"It took me so long to get used to his size, Nathan. At first he teased me with a few inches of his cock. He was so thick, it felt wonderful. I had an orgasm with him before we really started fucking. I couldn't help it. The way he used me -broke me- I've never felt like that."

"Paul fucked me for such a long time. We were animals. I almost blacked out on his cock, the pleasure was overwhelming. The sound of his cock going in and out of my pussy, his flesh slapping against mine -it was obscene. I was crying out for him and I thought for sure we'd wake you up."

"He came inside me. I begged him to. It's so stupid I know, but I was cumming on his big cock over and over. I wasn't thinking straight, Nathan."

Addy took my hand and pulled it between her legs. Her pussy felt hot and wet. I made slow little circles around her clit and we kissed as she whispered, "Be gentle, Baby."

Ch 6: Addy

Even hours after Paul was finished with me, my body tingled with a pleasant after sex glow. Nathan seemed so accepting of our new reality -almost eager to know everything in its rawest detail. My fear that my lust for Paul had fucked up our relationship began to evaporate. I spread my legs for Nathan and enjoyed his gentle touch on my pussy. I was fine -better than fine. It was okay to be a slut.

I had the naughtiest thought. I looked at Nathan, kissed him and said, "I need you to do something for me."

"Okay." There was no hesitation. He was always so eager to please.

I shifted my hips until I was under his chest. He fondled my breasts and kissed my nipples. I loved the way he planted little kisses on my torso making playful smacking sounds on my tummy. Nathan was the opposite of Paul, gentle and loving.

I pushed on the top of SC's head, guiding him lower toward my satisfied pussy. He looked up at me wide eyed, stunned by what I was asking him to do. I held his gaze with my most wicked smile. "Show me." There was authority in my voice. "Show me that you're my cuck, Nathan."

He started with the most tentative of kisses -a whisper on my pussy lips. I cooed softly and pulled his head in tighter. His tongue explored my folds until he found my clit. Nathan's gentle licks felt like heaven on the sensitive little nub. I began to feel another orgasm building -it would be my fourth in as many hours.

I felt greedy, naughty, perverse. I wrapped my fingers in his hair and guided Nathan's mouth down to my well fucked hole. He hesitated a moment before tasting the mess left by my encounter with Paul. I moaned, excited by the perversity of the act. I reveled in it. I loved the power. I was Aphrodite, a sex goddess. I pushed my mound into him. "Eat my pussy. Show me, Nathan. Show me who you belong to." I could feel his eager tongue tasting my cunt. All his hesitation was gone. Nathan was ravenous. His excited moans were muffled by my fat pussy. I knew he was cumming.

I luxuriated in one final orgasm. I felt tired and satisfied. Nathan shuffled up beside me. I could tell he was overwhelmed in that moment. I kissed him and tasted myself on his lips. I tasted Paul.

"We should probably have a shower." I stroked his jawline.

He nodded. "I'll go run the water."

12