She Wishes You Had a Bigger Cock

Story Info
A little dose of honesty.
1.4k words
3.4
104.9k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What I'm about to tell you is a major faus pax among girls. Everyone knows that you tell guys whatever makes them feel better about their penises, and never give in no matter how much they ask. Why would we? It's not like they can change their size. All it would do is make most of them feel bad.

But lately I've started to wonder if we're really fooling anybody. Every guy has heard the the things we're supposed to tell them. "Size doesn't matter. Most women don't even cum from penetration. My ex was too big and it hurt!"

They've heard all these things and yet they won't stop asking. I think it's because deep down, they know they're being lied to. It's all nonsense, after all. Obviously a big dick feels different than a smaller one, so of course size matters. A big one would feel like a smaller one except... more, right? I think we all know where this is going and are just afraid to say it.

----

So here it is, then: bigger dicks feel way better than smaller ones. Your suspicions are confirmed. Any woman who has experienced a really long, thick penis with any amount of foreplay will be disappointed with yours. Sliding your little thing into her is nothing but a tantalizing reminder of how much more she could be getting filled.

I'm sorry. I know it isn't fair. But we can't help it. It's just how our anatomy works. Trust me, if we could snap our fingers and make you bigger, we would do it in a heartbeat. It's a fucking stupid design on God's part, making it so only a small fraction of guys can satisfy most girls.

That's where the whole "most girls don't cum from penetration" bit comes from, by the way. Did you really believe it meant that most vaginas don't work? That's silly. They work just fine, they just need more... oomph than most men can provide.

So the next time you run in circles wondering why women don't want sex, stop. You're overthinking it. We do want sex, just not with you. You aren't enough to satisfy us.

But wait, you ask. What about dicks that are too big? Yeah, "too big" isn't really a thing. We made that up to make you feel better. There are dicks that are intimidating and need a fair bit of foreplay, and there are well-hung guys who don't like foreplay, which sucks. But if any of those guys ever got your girl warmed up and then fucked her, that's game over. She's not yours anymore. You can't put the genie back in the bottle. She'll pine after the better cock every time. Guys like you just can't compete.

Don't get me wrong, yours probably feels... nice. It's just not big enough to give most girls orgasms, so it's kind of useless for sex. Would you enjoy sex where you didn't get to cum? Of course not.

The sad part is that even if you find a girl you can get off, our orgasms aren't an on/off thing like yours are. There's a huge range. A proper climax from an endowed man might feel twice as good as anything you can do, and last three times longer. It's on a whole other level. It's like the difference between fucking and masturbating. Are you ready to give up sex for the rest of your life because you can touch yourself? That's the dilemma women face when we fall in love with a guy with a smallish dick.

The good news is, millions of women do that every year. It's why you exist, after all. You can still find a girl who loves you, comforts you, lets you use her, and maybe even stays faithful to you. But you need to know that you can never bring her to the sexual heights her hung ex took her to. That's a part of her that will always belong to him.

For what it's worth, we don't like that either. You think we enjoy the fact that someone we hate made us cum so much harder than someone we love? It's hella frustrating. We want so badly for your dick to measure up to his so we can wipe the smirk off his face when we're in bed thinking about him. But alas, he's always going to be better than you where it counts.

I wish I could tell you that buying her a big dildo will scratch that itch when she really misses him, but sadly no. Like you, dildos are a pale imitation of the real thing. If there were any substitute for a having a nice big dick, I promise I would tell you. But there just isn't.

For example, I could tell you that being good at oral is nice, and it is. But I don't think that reassures little guys any more than the knowledge that some hung guys are bad in bed. After all, bigger guys can choose to be more patient. Bigger guys can get good at oral. But you can't do anything to fix your little problem. You can be a cute little servant boy who attends to us, but you can never be a man who gives us what we really need.

If you have a small dick, there's really only one thing you can do for her: Give her a hall pass. Let her feel a real cock every once in a while. If you can handle the jealousy, and she's willing to go through with it, then you can let another guy give her what she needs. Not every relationship can handle that, but if yours can, her vagina will thank you for it.

----

I think that covers everything. I can't stress enough how sorry I am if you have a small penis and aren't handling this well. If you need to believe that I'm lying, lashing out at men, am a slut with a loose pussy, am a dude posing as a girl, or all of the above, then feel free to say so in the comments.

But men deserve to hear the truth somewhere. I don't think they buy the everyone's-a-winner BS, and if they're poorly endowed then they should understand their place. Sex just isn't going to be their forte. It's not the end of the world, but it is what it is.

My boyfriend is no exception. He's got an average sized member, and he tries his best to make the most of it, bless him. I still love him because he's handsome, funny, thoughtful, and patient. He's everything I want from a guy.

But what I need is to be stuffed with Daddy's huge cock until my brain turns to mush. I need Daddy to fill me wider and deeper than my boyfriend can. Daddy makes me cum the hardest, so Daddy can have me whenever he wants. I'm just a toy to Daddy and I love it.

Does that make sense? It's not that I crave polygamy. I'd love for my boyfriend to be my everything -- it would save me a lot of money on gas! But when he drops his pants and his hard little penis pokes out, I can't help it. I beg it to grow for me until it's Daddy's size so he can give me what I need. I wish he was bigger.

----

Your girl does, too. She may never admit it to you, but when you leave the room, most women will agree with what I'm saying, and the rest don't know any better. I'm just spilling the beans. I'm sure any woman reading this is like "what does this bitch think she's doing?" and I'm sure some of them will be in the comments running damage control.

And for good reason! No one wants guys to be aware of how inadequate their dicks are. We don't need more "was it good for you?"-type beta guys. Better to lie so they can at least act like men.

Nevertheless, I wrote this out because I wanted there to be a little pocket of truth on this topic that just said it point-blank.

I expect to get hate for it. That's fine. It's a sensitive subject, I get it. It just breaks my heart to see guys struggling with their wives like they're solving a riddle when there's one simple answer. They aren't getting fucked. Imagine that for a second, guys, and tell me you wouldn't get frustrated over time.

She puts up with it because she loves you. But the woman in her craves a feeling she can only get from someone else. Someone with a big, powerful, thick cock that can fulfill her deepest need.

She wishes you had one like that. That's all I'm saying.