Adele and The Taxi Drivers

Story Info
Hot wife aids pathetic husband and 5 Guys.
3.4k words
4.27
11.2k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mong12
mong12
3 Followers

"Let me sort this out!"

My terrified husband looks at me quizzically as I stroll past him. Opening the door I poke my head into the depot and see the five taxi drivers stood around looking impatient and not too pleased. Understandably so. My husband is their boss and he owes them money which he hasn't got. They want to beat the shit out of him. I need to defuse the situation and quick.

"Come in gents."

I turn back into the office. My husband still has a puzzled look on his face as I perch myself on the edge of the desk and face the guys as they file in. They're a motley crew for sure. A fat African, one skinny and spotty kid, two Albanians probably old enough to be my father and a musclebound Turk with a low IQ. I question myself about what I am about to offer them but it's all I got.

"How much does this prick owe you?"

"£300. Each!"

"Ok. How about a deal?"

"Go on."

"Give him another week to get your money. In the meantime....you can all fuck me."

"Honey. No. You don't have to!"

I turn to my husband. He has that demeanour of a pathetic loser all over him. Again. The thought that I need to ditch him goes through my head. Again. But no matter how much shit I have to keep digging him out of I still somehow stick with him.

"You got any better fucking ideas, pencil dick?" I fire back at him which generates an even more pitiful look over him as he bows his head slightly in defeat. "Now go sit in the corner over there. Me and the boys are talking business."

As he shuffles towards the chair I turn my attention back to the five cab drivers. The African looks up for it judging by the sneer/smile on his face. The kid is a shade of red suggesting he's terrified. The big Turk probably doesn't understand what's on offer as he looks perplexed. The two Albanians also appear in a state of bewilderment. I lay my cards on the table. I am wearing a white top with bra underneath. I have a shortish grey skirt on, panties and stockings and finished off with a pair of heels on. It is almost 3am and I am tired. If this is going to happen then let's fucking get on with it.

Still with my ass perched on the edge of the desk I stretch out a leg and kick the chair towards the wall in order to give the five cabbies a full view. Looking down I grip the edge of my skirt and slowly draw it up my body to reveal my panties. This appears to give the morons no doubt as to what is on offer here.

Looking back towards them I see the African now beaming like a madman and practically drooling as he begins to rub his cock through his trackies. The Turk and the two Albanians now seem more relaxed and understanding and definitely up for it. The spotty kid still looks like he's about to pass out in fear. With one hand still holding my skirt another goes to my panties and starts to rub over my mound. The African is first.

He shuffles between my legs, his crotch area now up against my gyrating hand as he swiftly grabs onto my waist. His urgency takes me by surprise and makes it clear that he wants to be in charge here. He leans in close to offer his mouth up to mine however I don't fancy this for now and turn my head towards my husband. This doesn't seem to deter the black guy as he just nuzzles into my neck and ear instead, licking and nibbling away as his hands now begin to explore me.

My husband looks on as this overweight fucker freely molests his wife. His feebleness and his inability to stand up to what's happening to me and the control I have over him is a turn on. Coupled with the hands working me over I sense my cunt start to tingle and moisten as my breathing increases. The African wants to move things forward which is fine with me.

He backs off slightly and starts to tug at my top and I guess he wants to see my tits. I help him swiftly pull the top up and over my head. As I reach behind to unclip my bra he starts to yank down his trackies and I peer down to what looks like a healthy package in his shorts. My ample breasts are released and I throw my bra over in the general direction of hubby as the black man comes in close again. His paws go to my tits as I snake a hand inside his shorts.

I find a good sized erection that is hot and primed and I coo my appreciation whilst slowly jerking up and down on it. I was prepared to blow him to full hardness however he feels more than ready. My other hand begins to drag his shorts down his legs.

"That's a big dick, mister" I gleefully tell the African. He responds with another sneer as one of his hands finds my mound through my panties. As he massages away on my tit and cunt I again murmour contently and turn towards my husband.

"About time I got fucked by a real man".

I enjoy the moment humiliating him but my attention is brought back to the big goon between my legs as he slips a digit inside my panties to find a wet pussy that is now ready for the taking. He is not hanging about. As soon as he feels my wetness he puts his hands around the back of my slim waist to coerce my ass further over the edge of the desk. I place my hands behind me for support as my cunt is now fully accessible for his impending breach of my womanhood.

I look down between my legs to see his shorts have fallen to his his ankles. With one hand he drags my panties across my cunt and with his other hand he steers his erection towards my sex.

"Ohhhhh fuuuucckkkkk" I breathlessly whisper as his full length is slowly inserted into my wet but tight vagina. It is not uncomfortable but I hope he takes it slow for a while so that I can get used to his girth. I close my eyes and reach around to his buttocks and dig my nails in. He jolts at this but is still taking his time with me. Every time he goes in I feel my cunt accept at bit more until he is eventually able to sink himself up to his nuts. I open my eyes and look up to him just as he comes in close again. This time I do not deny him as I offer up my mouth to his and just as our tongues begin to dance, the fat bastard begins to fuck me with firm and steady strokes. He puts me in a bear hug and my body totally capitulates to his advances.

I can't remember the last time I had sex with pencil penis over there in the corner but I am sure as hell going to make the most of this impromptu gang fuck. And I am definitely going to make sure that he is in no doubt that his wife is cherishing every inch of the black dick that is currently owning my pussy. I break the kiss and peer over to my husband.

"What a good cock....fuck me....fuck me!" I snap at my husband who still looks woeful. I turn my gaze to the other four chaps in the room. For a moment I ponder as to what the hell I am doing here but it's gone too far now. They can all fuck me if they want.

The Turk is naked from the waist down, licking his lips and jerking on an obscenely big cock. The two Albanians are still clothed however judging by the look on their faces are intent on getting a piece of me. The kid still looks like terrified. I question myself again as to what I am doing. I'm no whore but can justify my filthy actions. I'm helping out my husband. I'm proving to him also what an ineffective twat he really is. Finally, and most importantly, I just need a damn good fucking.

My thoughts are interrupted as the African stallion ups the tempo of his welcome invasion and each inward thrust is now sending me crazy with pleasure. His forward thrusts are intense and determined and I have to again prop myself up with my arms stretched out behind me in order to deal with it. I see his long erection sinking back and forth into my cunt, his fat belly sticking out under his shirt and almost resting on his rampaging shaft. He is no looker but he is a fantastic lover.

Seeing the top half of my torso on offer he leans in close and buries his fat head in my big tits and starts to slobber and chew on them. I arch my back at this and let out a low moan of appreciation. At this rate I know I will climax eventually however it appears the black guy will reach the finishing line first. He now goes at me like a madman, his breathing becoming rapid and heavy, his sweaty head making my breasts glisten. I sense his urgency and his need to empty his balls which I openly encourage.

"Mmmmm....c'mon baby......give me your cum...." and again I peer over to my husband for further effect. Africa just keeps on banging away. I begin to fear if he doesn't shoot soon he might have a fucking heart attack. He suddenly leaves my tits alone and brings his face up to mine and again we kiss passionately. He grunts around my tongue and holds himself deep in my cunt and frozen to the spot as he starts to spill the contents of his balls into my slick and needy cunt. He continues to grunt with each spurt of his semen and the warmness of it is pleasurable as it coats my love tunnel but it is unable to tip me over the edge. Not that it disheartens me. I have four other guys waiting to fuck me after all.

The black taxi driver is finished. Slowly he breaks our kiss and withdraws from my messy vagina. He is now sweating big time and looks shattered but I'm sure he's enjoyed himself. He shuffles backwards, clawing his trousers up and stuffing his satiated dick back inside his shorts. He turns to my husband.

"You're wife is hot....speak later" and with that he finishes re-clothing himself and he exits the office and into the garage.

One down and four to go. The remaining cabbies are a bit hesitant in stepping up to the plate. My first fuck although nice has fatigued me slightly and so I decide to get things moving. The skinny kid is nearest and so in just my panties and high heels I approach him. This action appears to heighten his anxiety. He must be about eighteen or nineteen but he has the air of a ten year old about him. I put one of my hands onto the top of his trackies and pull him into some space away from the other three and right in front of my husband. Have to make sure he has a good view. I decide to blow the kid first and I sink to my knees and begin to pull down his bottoms and briefs. When I see what is between his legs I realise that this is no boy. Wow!

His dick is very lengthy and practically swinging down to his knees. I look up to him and he still looks scared and almost embarrassed at his manhood. I give him a reassuring smile and after a quick glance at hubby I take the man meat in hand. I pull it up to my mouth and begin to orally caress it. It soon hardens.

I lose myself completely as I give his cock a good working over with my mouth, sucking and licking the head and shaft, one of my hands stroking the length and another hand juggling with his balls. I give him this treatment for a few minutes before putting both my hands around the back of his legs and simply pull my mouth back and forth over his erection. I feel his legs trembling and am not sure if he is still petrified or he his shaking with pleasure but it does not deter my assault on him.

Suddenly he puts both his hands on my head and lets out a whimper. I think he likes this and then he really lets me know he likes this. I hadn't been blowing him for more than five minutes when he jerked slightly and began to offload his bollocks into my mouth. It takes me by surprise and I feel disappointed that my pussy won't get to savour his magnificent tool but I simply let him get on with it. He seed spews over my tongue and nestles in my mouth before eventually he sighs and slips his spent cock out. I close my mouth and look up at him. He has the look of someone who has never been with a woman before. Probably still a virgin. Poor sod.

I turn to hubby and open my mouth to make it clear that skinny boy has done with me. In a brazen display I swirl the mess around my tongue before gulping it down. Hubby appears non-plussed.

"Why don't you fuck off home? You're no use here" I fire at my husband with as much disdain as possible. I then turn to the remaining three guys. "Come on. Let's finish this off upstairs.

As well as a garage and an office, the block contains some living quarters which houses a bed. Taking one of the Albanians by the hand I pull him with me towards the office door and as we make our way out into the garage I am glad to see that the other Albanian and the naked Turk are following. Up a short flight of stairs and into the living quarters and I find myself with three men I hardly know and am about to let them fuck me.

I step out of my panties leaving me in just a pair of heels. The Turk it appears is impatient for his go and he swiftly takes hold of me and we tumble onto the single bed. I yelp out at his sudden move and he gets to work instantly as he is atop me. His mouth is soon devouring my ample breasts licking, nibbling and sucking on the flesh and my nipples. A hand shoots down between my spread legs and finds my still damp pussy. My sexual motor begins to rev up as a few digits begin to finger fuck me and stimulate my clit. I glance over my lover's shoulder and see the two Albanians start to undress. My breathing becomes heavier, my chest now rising up and down frequently as my body welcomes this heightened arousal. Would these three guys be too much for me. I hope so.

The Turk drags himself further up my body and I feel his healthy erection bob about between the top of my thighs looking for its prize. He places his mouth to mine and then a fat cock head is prodding at my quivering hole. Every stab of his tool at my pussy lips is sending jolts of pleasure through my loins and to the rest of my body. I have to break our kiss and let out a low moan as I am eventually breached when he pushes through the outer folds of my welcoming womanly charms.

His dick doesn't appear to be as long as the skinny kid's however it is as thick as a tree trunk and I clasp desperately onto his solid arms as he keeps surging forward. I close my eyes still groaning with pleasure as he eats up my pussy with every inch of his man meat until it eventually bottoms out. He pauses for a few seconds and then proceeds to fuck me.

Up until now I have pretty much called the shots but as my third lover establishes a steady pace between my legs I start to get the feeling that I am now at the mercy of this big bastard. I can't move beneath him freely, his bulky mass pinning me down to the bed. He kisses me again as he takes my hands from his biceps and pins my arms down at right angles to my torso further imobilising me. I can do nothing but accept what he is throwing at me. He quickly picks up the pace and I fear he is going to sexually ruin me.

The power and force of his love making is driving me insane. Bang! Bang! Bang! I have to break our kiss again in order to get some air deep into my lungs such is the intensity of the pleasure I am getting from this fuck it feels like I am hyperventalating. The welcome feeling of an orgasm rousing itself only exacerbates my desire for this thug and I lock my heel clad feet around the back of his pistoning backside trying to draw him in deeper. And then it smashes right through me.

I open my mouth but nothing comes out. I see bright lights and fireworks behind my closed eyes as my cunt secretes a discharge all over his marauding cock. I am trembling uncontrollably as euphoria and ecstacy take control of my body. His own release is perfectly timed as he freezes up and lets out a triumphant roar as he begins to seed me. The sensation of his sperm coating my vaginal walls intensifies my orgasm and I start to feel light headed and weak with gratification. Then I pass out.

I come to slowly. I sense the familiar sensation of a body between my legs and something hard banging away at my sex. Opening my eyes I see one of the Albanian taxi drivers atop me having his way with me. I look around. The Turk is nowhere. The other Albanian is naked but putting his clothes back on. As he pulls his boxers up I see a half-limp dick glistening with slime dangling between his legs. Has he just fucked me? I also have a taste of my pussy juice and sperm and I wonder what exactly has been put in my mouth while I have been unconscious.

My body feels fatigued and shaky most likely still in recovery from the brutalisation that the Turk handed out to me earlier. There is still a pleasant and warm post-orgasm feeling but I feel shattered and ready for some shut eye. I notice that dawn is breaking through the window. I glance at the clock. It is 5am. I figure they must have been on me for two hours or so and it's not over yet. The Albanian keeps humping away between my thighs with his hands under my ass which enables him to fully embed his erection with each thrust. My twat is still wet but not taking any kind of satisfaction from his efforts. The passion and lust I had earlier has disappeared and I just want this ugly bastard to get it over and done with.

Just as he seeds me the door opens and in strides the skinny kid. Oh God, what does he want? He starts to remove his bottoms which makes his intentions clear. The Albanian dismounts me and I try to get up off the bed but the skinny kid is not to be denied. He forces himself upon me and despite my feeble protests I tire very easily, my body fucked to shit and I have no choice but to submit to him. He rapes me until he satiates his carnal needs and leaves me a cum drenched, blonde and big breasted slut on the bed. I am too weak to get home and so simply fall asleep where I lay.

mong12
mong12
3 Followers